Check

Check "Yes" or "No"

Copyright© 2008 by HLD

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Two teachers get caught passing notes

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker  

True to her word, as soon as they had returned from breakfast, they were all over each other again. They made love once more, then lay in each other's arms. Jacob loved exploring every inch of her body. She took her time with him, too.

After another quick shower, they dressed and went out for lunch at a local sandwich shop. Then they went back to the room. He felt like he was 19 again with stamina to spare. Only now he knew so much more than he did fourteen years ago.

Ann Marie was insatiable, too. She initiated many of their encounters and seemed to enjoy bringing his spent cock back to life with her hands and her mouth.

In the back of his mind, Jacob wondered if they were going to continue their conversation from the night before, but he was hesitant to bring it up. He was happy to be sharing all sorts of carnal pleasures with his lover, but it was never far from his mind.

Following a long afternoon lovemaking, they showered once again then got dressed for dinner. They were past being modest around each other. In fact, both seemed more comfortable in the nude than clothed. He liked that she was always close by if he wanted to kiss between her breasts or squeeze her ass. He liked even more having her rest her head against his chest listening to his heart beat.

They went to an upscale restaurant for dinner. Unlike the night before, Ann Marie didn't pick at her food; she dove right in. All the sex must have built up her appetite, too. Or maybe the nervousness was gone and she felt comfortable enough around him to let down her guard.

The menu was varied enough that they split a couple of appetizers before ordering their entrees. Jake was pleasantly surprised that aside from her aversion to seafood, Ann Marie was open to trying just about anything and he liked that she seemed okay with them eating off each other's plates without being annoyed or surprised.

She had the lamb shank over polenta while he ordered the braised veal with scalloped potatoes and asparagus. The meal was pleasant, the company even better. They talked about more intimate things than the usual early stages of dating fare, even politics and money. School never once came up. They settled on a chocolate brownie sundae before leaving.

Once in the car, Jacob wondered if his lover was worn out yet. Much to his delight, she was just warming up.

"How long will it take to get back to the hotel?" Ann Marie asked as she put her seatbelt on.

"Ten, maybe fifteen minutes," Jacob replied.

"Good, I'll have enough time." That look was back in her eyes.

"Enough time for what?"

"Jake, how would you like to make a bet?"

"On what?" he asked incredulously.

"On whether I can make you cum before we get back to the parking lot or not."

As soon as she said those words, he knew there was a good chance he'd lose.

"What's the wager?"

"If I can make you cum before we get back, you have to come over to my house every night for a week," she said.

"That's not much of a penalty for losing."

"You have to eat me to orgasm each night before you leave." She ran her hand up his leg.

"And if I win?"

"After you eat me out every night that week," Ann Marie squeezed his cockhead through his khakis, "You get to stay over."

"What's the definition of 'back to the parking lot'?" he channeled his inner lawyer and squirmed in his seat.

"The car completely in a space in the hotel parking lot. Shifter in park. Ignition off," she stuck her tongue in his ear. "What do you say?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.