Check

Check "Yes" or "No"

Copyright© 2008 by HLD

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two teachers get caught passing notes

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker  

Homecoming week is always a big deal and Fitzpatrick High was no different. Both Jacob and Ann Marie were roped into chaperoning the dance and helping out with some of the other things. They went to the football game—separately—on Friday and generally avoided each other, at least in public.

They didn't have plans together. Both were in charge of something at the dance; Ann Marie was supervising the refreshments and Jacob and a couple of the other male teachers were the "bush patrol" monitoring the hallways the kids weren't supposed to be in and the grounds outside.

Still, their mere arrival caused a small stir. Jacob went to pick her up before the dance and even though there weren't many kids there before, the few that saw them get out of his truck sent ripples of rumours throughout the school. Of course Jake and Ann Marie enjoyed the whole thing immensely.

In the few times they found themselves near one another, Jacob found himself resisting the urge to reach out and take her hand. He wanted to be close to her, but he also did not want to cross any sort of professional line. In the back of his mind, he was worried about becoming a distraction to the students and staff at the high school. He worried what everyone else might think if he started dating so soon after his divorce. He worried about what his ex-mother-in-law might say.

And truth be told, he also worried about falling in love again only to have his heart broken a second time.

"You can ask her to dance."

The words shook Jake out of his contemplative state. He looked around, trying to see if anyone else may have heard them. Of course, the music in the gym was so loud, he wasn't sure it wasn't his mind playing tricks on him.

"Really, Mr. Eckholm, you should ask her to dance." Jake turned to see the school secretary standing at his side. He smiled inwardly; if anyone wanted to know what was going on in the school, you didn't go to the principal or the guidance counselors, you went to the secretary. She was always in the know.

"People would talk, Mrs. Barnett," he replied softly.

"People are talking now," she replied with a dismissive scoff. Sally Barnett leaned in so that she wouldn't have to shout to be heard over the music. "And they're all saying good things. Everyone knows you like her. And she's been head over heels in love with you since you showed up."

When he could find the words, Jake managed to mumble. "What are you talking about, Sally?"

"You really are just another dense man!" the secretary said with a wink. "Ann Marie Armstrong locked in on you that first morning you showed up here. Hell, even I was looking out for you that day..."

"Now you're really not making any sense."

"Tina down at the board office said you'd be coming and she told me you were cute," Sally's eyes glimmered with laughter. "And boy was she right! If I weren't already married with two kids, I'd have been on the prowl for you, too! After that, when we knew you were coming, Ann Marie's face always brightened right up. We just had to get you out of that marriage to Tracy first!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.