Timeless - Cover

Timeless

Copyright© 2008 by Yoron

Chapter 7: Peering into times dark abyss

Peering into times dark abyss


I found that I couldn't hold my tongue any longer. "Alphonz, Sire, if you don't mind. There is something about those strange ways of the Hinterland that I seem to recognize." Adrien who almost had seemed to fall asleep at his rug now looked at me with renewed interest.

He lazily asked. "Interesting, so what are you then? A boy sorcerer perhaps?" He purred amused. "No Sire." I answered. "I'm a Mundanian Sire." And proud of it too I wanted to say, but at best that would have been a truth with liabilities, soo, I didn't.

Now Adriens head sunk down between his fore legs again as he muttered to himself. "Oh, one of those." Sounding slightly disappointed as he seemed to fall asleep again. I felt myself starting to redden but Alphonz seemed to take me more seriously.

"Is that so?" he said. "Good, but before we take that discussion Joe, would you mind if we continued with what we have found out so far." I calmed down somewhat ad sat myself down again saying. "No sire, of course not." Jéena who sat beside me to the right whispered to me. "And don't you forget your portends." Portends I thought confused? "What portends?" I asked. "Your dreams, silly" replied Evelyn to my left.

Somehow I felt like those two were starting to team up on me. It was a little scary as well as exhilarating to see them fuse together, like seeing the evil twins getting born I thought. Now both seemed peeved with me? I got the feeling that I had been right after all, they both could read minds! "No I can't silly." Said Evelyn. "That's totally true." Said Jéena.

"Hah! I only thought it. You can read my mind!" I said to Evelyn. "No you didn't." Answered Jéena. "You only thought you thought! Silly." laughed Evelyn now. I just knew it I thought, those girls are going to give me a headache.

"No we're not." said Jéena, and then Evelyn asked me stop "talking so loud." As she was kind enough to explain in a very sweet voice "there was people here trying to listen to the serious discussion". "You know. Listening to..." Whispered Jéena in my other ear. "Grown ups!" Evelyn started to laugh.

By now those two had succeeded in getting me so riled that I decided to not say another word to either of them, ever. And Evelyn could forget any cuddling for this year at last, and Jéena too, I thought. "What!" Said Evelyn looking at me suspiciously.

"I knew it!" I said. "You are listening in, admit it." I concluded triumphantly. "Of course I am silly." She answered. "To the real discussion." As she nodded to Alphonz who were having a discussion with Master Liam. Now Jéena had started to snicker at me too. Well girls I thought bitterly, as the proverb say, while giving them both my best 'evil eye'. 'Two wrongs don't make a right'.

And boy, did I ever have two wrongs here, one on each side, I smirked. "So true" said Evelyn. "And they do definitely not make you right." crowed Jéena who now was openly gloating. By now I felt seriously fed up with them both so I moved away to a comfortable looking chair in the corner, deciding to just ignore any further interrupts from those airheaded geese.

Then I happened to look at Evelyn and seeing her hurt expression I went back mumbling something about needing to "stretch my legs." Seeing how Evelyn opened her arms to let me into her embrace calmed me down considerably. Didn't she know that I loved her? "Oh we do" muttered Jéena while smiling at me. But this time her smile seemed quite complimentary.

As I tried to listen in to Alphonz it didn't seem as if we ad missed so much anyway. Now Alphonz proclaimed that he it definitely was time for a tea break, which to my hungry ears sounded like the perfect idea. Especially as the smell of freshly made warm scones came wandering from that treasure of treasures, the kitchen.

"Come on" I said impatiently. "There is scones." And maybe there will be jam too I thought hoping for the best. "Oh, boys and their scones." Laughed Jéena, but this time I didn't care a jota for what she said, we had to hurry here, that blue giant could probably eat them all by himself.

"Okay lady." I said as I took off fast as a three-stage rocket into that enchanted kitchen. "Don't blame me, blame yourself if there is no scones left." I sniggered as I mentally prepared myself for the feast.

And I was right, it was a veritable feast out there, and enough for us all I might add. Sadly my two lady's found the scones almost gone by the time their dainty eating habits allowed them to search for some.

Luckily for them I had already foreseen that problem and hijacked a bowl for our private consumption. But there was a price to be paid here I decided.

"Now my sweet ones?" I said as I offered them a look on my bowl of gold. "What you see here is a bowl filled with delicious, still warm and lovely tasting, scones. No no no." I said as I hastily had to move it out of reach.

"Ladies, your antagonizing attitude and slowness of acting in matters of weight have made me a very sore man, indeed, both my muscles as well as my brain aches here."

Evelyn looked at me. " That your brain aches Joe is no surprise, stop trying to think and it will go away." Jéena nodded meaningfully adding "She's talking about your pain Joe, not your brain. But it's all the same. Boys should only be seen but not heard, now, give us the bowl Joe."

I smiled a vicious smile of victory ignoring their feeble tries of intimidating me. "Ladies, for a throughout massage, chosen at my discretion, there will be a pot of the most delicious magic awaiting you now and here. And an apology for your tardiness of course. So what do you say?

"Now it was Jéenas turn to answer. "one massage only, or one per person?" I hadn't thought about that actually but as she asked I fast realized that this would make my revenge even sweeter. "One per person of course." I answered trying to sound surprised. "So, what do you say?"

Needless to say, they did ask most reverently for my everlasting forgiveness and pleaded to me a most refreshing massage, at whatever time of my choice. With that said and done we sat down to a most relaxing and enjoyable tea break.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.