Favor for Wife
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by Tabooteller

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cheating wife with anal sex, and masturbation

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

I felt like I really needed to say something to explain his part. I didn't want her to hate her late husband especially since it would be my fault, or so I felt.

But first I had to look at her standing there naked. I could see her pubic hair and a bit of her slit, her breasts were thrusting out a delightful way. She was one sexy woman standing there. I tried to see if anything was dripping down her thighs but I couldn't make out anything. Her fury seemed to make her even sexier in a way I couldn't explain. Its a cliché to tell a woman she looks beautiful when angry but it was true in this case. I had never seen a naked woman this angry before and I couldn't believe it. with her standing there in all her glory and fury mixed together. Her anger made her look even sexier then when she was sitting on my lap. If I hadn't already had sex three times I think I would have felt like jumping up, pushing her to the bed and stabbing it in her. I'm glad I was able to control myself even though I had the feeling she may not have minded, just something about her body language.

I finally said, "They both felt frustrated, angry and possibly even abandoned."

"Abandoned??! But I never left him."

"Not physically but what about emotionally? You remember when I met you at the airport while we were both coming home from a trip away?"

"Yes," she said cautiously.

"Remember what I said that we both were spending too much time away from our spouses?"

"Yes, I took that to heart and changed my schedule."

"It looks like I was too late with my suggestion."

She had an incredulous look on her face.

I continued, "Georgina was extremely horny, we hadn't had sex for some days, sad and she was thinking that our relationship may be in a rut that was too deep to dig out of, plus she was very upset at me for fighting with her instead of making love to her before I left on a certain trip. Herb was feeling exactly the same thing, even though I don't know if you two had a fight."

"If it's the trip I'm thinking of. We didn't fight but he was trying to be amorous and I almost bit his head off since I had to leave very quickly on a last minute assignment. We also usually made love before I left, but I was too busy that trip. I didn't notice until later when I thought about it, but he just turned around and left the room and he barely said bye when I left for the airport."

After a moment she said in a soft voice, "No wonder he felt abandoned and horny. We didn't have sex either for a long while before the trip. I tried to make up for it after I got home, but he didn't seem as anxious. He was, I don't know, stand offish ... But that doesn't excuse him for fucking another woman."

That last was said with some heat.

"I know. I feel the same way, but at least it wasn't just for lust or because they were seducing other people."

"Maybe but it doesn't excuse your wife for fucking my husband,"

Oops! I thought that was going too far but I didn't blame her for feeling that way. What I wondered about was why I wasn't angry with Herb. It wasn't until that moment that I realized all my anger and pain was aimed at Georgina. Maybe because I could relate to Herb better since I was a man, or maybe because he was dead. Any other man I probably would feel like taking a swing, or three, at. I didn't know why I didn't feel that way toward Herb. Maybe because I had had sex with his widow. I just couldn't figure it out.

Janet and I talked a bit more and I went home. Once there I saw that Georgina was waiting up for me. It was later than I usually went to bed. That sex session had been a very long one. She looked anxious even if it was because she didn't know where I had been, or if it was because she did know where I had been.

I was tempted to say that Janet's problems were taken care of, she is very relaxed now, and not feeling the least aroused, but for some reason I didn't. I just made some small talk and went to bed. She stood in the bedroom door for a minute, then left for the guest room. I think she was hoping that I would invite her back into our room, but I was still thinking of her sitting on Herb's lap with his cock inside her, that she put there.

The next day she fixed me breakfast and talked like there was nothing wrong. I tried to do the same but I don't think I did it very well. When I came home she asked me if I had told Janet about her and Herb. It didn't sound like a question so I just asked why. She said that Janet was not talking to her. She sounded sad. She didn't say anything though. She may have been thinking that this was just another bad consequence to what she had done.

I told her I had mentioned it, but not because I had wanted to. Janet had gotten some of it out of me while she was sitting on my lap naked and she had guessed the rest of it.

Georgina made a slight sound when I said the part about Janet sitting on my lap naked but didn't say anything. I had said it that way on purpose to take a swipe back at her. Later I was ashamed about that. Being mean like that wasn't my style, even if part of me thought she deserved it.

Two days later Janet called me at work. It was half an hour before quitting time and I was very surprised when I heard her voice on the phone. I thought it might be Georgina. The night before I had told her that she could sleep with me again. I made it clear that it was only to sleep. I think she started to pout, but then changed her mind probably realizing that would only make things worse since it was her fault I was feeling the way I was. She ended up nodding her agreement. I could see disappointment and pain in her eyes, but I wasn't ready for that step. I thought I would be eventually. I wondered if it was the fact that I had had sex with Janet that was helping me not to want my wife. If I had been extremely horny I may have given in sooner.

I woke up in the middle of the night with Georgina snuggled up next to my back like she usually slept. Two things came to mind. One was that I was glad I had told her we would be sleeping in separate beds. If I had woken up that first night after she told me, or even the second night, with her like that I probably would have pushed her away. I would have done it gently, not shoving, but she would have noticed. I'm not sure how she would have reacted, but it wouldn't have been pretty. The other thing I noticed is that she was where she was supposed to be. I didn't like using the new cliché Soulmate. People misuse it at times, I think, and sometimes go seeking for something they have already, but in any case she was my soulmate. I still loved her with all my heart. She had hurt me very badly, but I still loved her.

Forgiveness is a wonderful thing. It is more for the person needing to forgive, I've been told. It cleanses them and helps them to get on with their life, but I think in this case it would heal both of us. I wasn't completely there, but I knew I would be.

Over the phone Janet asked, "Clifford, can you get off work early?"

I said, "I could but why?

She explained that the other night had worn off, probably because of what we had discussed, and she was feeling very anxious. She needed another dose.

I was hoping no one else was listening in. I didn't want her to say anything about us having sex but the way she was talking made it sound like she wanted some drugs.

I quickly said, "I could give you a massage again."

"Yes, that's what I need. But this time no preliminaries. You need to be rough and ready."

I said, "Um, yes, I will be. As soon as I get off work."

"Can you leave now? I will probably be busy with something else tonight."

"I guess so. I just need to call Georgina and tell her I'll be late."

"You don't need to tell that bitch. I don't know how many times she did it but it was probably more than once."

"Hey, that's my wife you're calling names," slipped out before I could think of anything else to say.

"I'm sorry, I'm still mad at her. You're still coming?" There was a slight pleading in the last sentence.

"Yes, I understand why you would be angry. I'm still angry too, but she is still my wife and probably will stay that way. And she has been a good friend to you."

"Up until now ... but you're right. I'm sorry I just need to be mad at someone."

"Ok, see you in about half an hour."

"Good. I'll be ready."

No matter what Janet was feeling toward Georgina I still didn't want her to worry. If this was going to be like the other night this "massage" could take hours, so I called her leaving a message saying an emergency came up at Janet's and I didn't know when I would be home. She would probably be able to figure out what type of emergency, but I would let her imagine what was going on.

I wondered what she was going to do to get ready, and I found out when I got there.

I rang the bell and her voice said, "If that's you, Clifford, come in."

I walked in and as I shut the door I saw what she meant when she said she was going to get ready,

She walked into the living room wearing a tan, almost flesh colored, sheer top and panties of the same color. Because of their color I didn't realize there was an almost transparent strip that went between her legs. As she turned around to show off her outfit, I sucked in a breath when I saw the panties were thongs.

For a few seconds I just stood there staring. I had seen her legs before but I had seen her butt for the first time the other night. And I hadn't seen it like this. The top was draped over the top part of her butt, keeping it hidden, even though three fourths was still visible. And somehow seeing the throng inside her crack made it even more appealing. Knowing that she was showing it off to me on purpose, because she wanted me, made it all more exciting.

She twisted her body backwards to watch my face and then said, "I'll go get you something to drink."

I mumbled something that may have been I don't need something. but she walked out of the room anyway. I stared at her butt as she walked away. I had seen my wife in outfits very similar to that; in fact, Georgina must have mentioned that was my favorite color, but for some reason this was electrifying. Part of that may have been that this was so unexpected. It never came to my mind that she would be dressed like this, I figured she would be in an outfit like the other night. Part of it may also have been that this was another woman, as in different from my wife, who wanted me. That idea was a turn on to my ego and to my libido.

She came back about a minute later and walked up to me holding a glass. Her top was a wonder to look at also. Her breasts were a little bigger than Georgina's and they were being shown off. They were almost completely covered. Just the very tops and when she moved right the very bottoms were revealed, but this material somehow outlined them perfectly. It was almost like she wasn't wearing anything, but the covering made them even sexier than being naked.

I took a drink because I needed one, but almost spat it back out. She had give me straight whisky. The four of us did some drinking now and then, but very few times was it the hard stuff.

She then said, "Let me get you a coaster."

I thought that might be because I was standing by an end table she thought I might use to put the drink on. But as she bent over to pick one from under another end table I realized why she had decided to get one. She didn't need to do that; she had me hooked when she turned around, but I was glad she did. Watching that top slide up to reveal all of her butt crack made me want to run to her, drop to the floor and start licking that wonderful looking part of her. I'm not sure but I think my tongue was hanging out while she was bent over.

She stood and walked the coaster over and set it down on the end table, then told me to drink some more. I did still wondering she wanted me to drink straight whisky. She didn't need to get me drunk and it didn't make sense if she wanted me to pass out before we did anything. She had called me after all. Maybe the brooze went along with her wanting rough sex.

She walked back to the kitchen to get her a glass. While she was gone I thought about what to do next. I wasn't sure how to do it rough. In my mind I went through scenes I had seen on TV. Finally I moved toward her as she came back into the living room.

Once I was face to face with her, I put my drink down, on a coaster and grabbed her chin with one hand. I squeezed a little then kissed her hard. After a second I forced my tongue into her mouth. We dueled tongues for a moment, then I stopped and took her glass. After I took a drink I set it down on another coaster. I had let go of her chin as I kissed her, so I grabbed it again squeezing even harder. I kissed her hard again. After a few seconds I let go of her chin and reached around her with both hands. Once I found her butt I gripped a cheek in each hand and squeezed. After two seconds I pulled her against me, humping her body against mine.

I was still kissing her hard through out this and she groaned into my mouth. I chewed on her upper lip, biting it as hard as I dared, then repeating it on the lower lip. After two more kisses and one more hump against me I decided it was time for the next step. After a little thought I turned her around until she faced the way into the bedroom. I stepped back and slapped one butt cheek. She got the idea and started walking toward the master bedroom.

I let her go for three steps before following her. I had tried to figure out a way to watch her walk away again, because I wanted to see her butt with that thong on again. I couldn't think of a way, but decided that this would be a good opportunity to watch her walk again. I watched that sexy bottom of hers all the way into the bedroom. I was glad they had a long hallway.

Once inside I caught up with her and pulled her around. She looked at me puzzled, but she understood as I gripped her chin again and kissed her again. This time as we kissed I marched her backwards to the bed. I didn't give her a choice, but pushed her body with mine. I also bit her lips again, chewing on both as I walked her backwards.

I hadn't said anything because I couldn't think of anything to say that would go along with being rough. The only things that came to mind were statements that went along with Master/Slave type of relationships.

As we neared the bed, she suddenly stopped and dropped down. She practically tore my pants off trying to get them unzipped and unbuttoned. She took out my hard shaft and started sucking on it. I grabbed her head and started moving that hard shaft in and out of her mouth. I had fucked my wife's mouth a few times, but never like this. It felt good so I continued for a few seconds. I had the thought of going all the way and shooting in her mouth, but she had other ideas.

Janet stopped moving her head, and for a moment resisted my hands on her head. Next she pulled back and finished undoing my pants. She had them down and was working on my shoes in a second. Once she was able she took off my shoes and my pants. Finally she stood and kissed me. I thought I knew what she wanted so I pushed her backwards against the bed. She fell on the mattress, immediately scooting backwards making sure all of her body was on the bed.

I looked her over for a few seconds, taking in her outfit still outlining her breasts and her thong. Her legs looked very nice that way. Finally I moved up closer and scrambled on top of her. I just moved her thong over and stabbed my hard shaft between her legs.

I finally figured out something to say so I said, "I'm going to fuck you so hard and sooo long that you'll be screaming in pain when I'm done with you."

I was in the right position so with those words I jammed my shaft in all the way in one stroke. She was already aroused so she was very wet. I took her by surprise because she let out an uff type of sound, but a second later she was groaning in pleasure so I knew it hadn't been too hard. She was so wet that I thought either part of her preparations had been masturbating or she liked playing rough.

I kept up that pace for a long time. Just jamming it in as hard as I could before quickly pulling out. Sometimes I pulled out all the way and had to jam it back in, but I managed to keep the rhythm going.

I lasted longer than I had the first time the other evening which surprised me. At the speed I was going I thought I would be shooting very quickly. She had time to have one very nice climax before I came.

We rested only for a minute or so before starting again. It turned into another triple session. We just kept going and going, trying about every position we could think of. We did 69, she sucked me to a climax the second time and I sucked her to three or four. The third time I lasted as long as I had the other evening. The ending was great because, the other night I had just kinda dribbled into a climax on my third cum, but this time I shot screaming all the way.

I should say that I soon learned that when she wanted me to be rough that hadn't meant she wanted to be a submissive. She gave as good as she got. When we were kissing in the bedroom before I pushed her onto the bed, she bit my lips and the way she used her tongue felt like she was trying to make war with mine and to conquer my mouth. At one point while she was straddling me she gripped my pectoral muscles with her fingers, digging in with her nails. It felt like she was pressing hard enough to cut the skin, and I let out an involuntary yelp.

She said, "Oh, the poor wittle boy got hurt, maybe he's not man enough for this game."

She said it with a smile so I knew she didn't mean it, but I still decided to make sure she knew I was man enough for this game. After a few seconds I manhandled her off of me, rolled on top of her, pushing her legs up as far as they could go, then I fucked her hard again.

I said, "How's that, man enough?"

"Yes--oh yes-it is!" was her answer followed by half a dozen long groans.

At that stage I looked at her for a second because her groans were a lot longer than my wife's. Another way they were different.

I said earlier that my third and final climax was great; that was because I shot up her bowels. We were doing it doggie fashion when I had an idea. We hadn't done anal the first session, but she hadn't minded when I stuck my finger up her anus either. When I was leaving I noticed a tube of something on her dresser, and I thought it looked like some type of lube. It was too late since I was leaving, but I thought maybe I should have asked her if she wanted it that way.

On the way into the bedroom while I was kissing her, and biting her lips I had looked for that tube. At first I hadn't seen it, but as she was taking off my pants, I looked again. It had been pushed into a cubbyhole. Which I thought was appropriate for what it did.

I wanted to grab it, but I also wanted her not to notice I had it. We changed positions three more times, and at one point I took an extra couple of seconds and grabbed the tube off the dresser. Sure enough it was anal lube. I moved her back onto all four telling her I wanted to see her butt again. She wiggled it and spread her legs so I could see more clearly between her crack. I had already used one finger in her anus three times, but I hadn't gone in very far either time. Once we had been doing sixty-nine with her on top and I pushed my finger halfway in, finger fucking her butt while I licked her slit. She had loved that and it had been very stimulating to me to watch it.

Now I decided to go for broke. With her butt up in the doggie position I caressed her crack placing my finger on her anus after a few seconds. She has a very cute brown hole. I had noticed that the other night. I knew I would have fun playing with it. Before she could realize what I planned I shoved my finger in all the way. She made a slight noise but groaned as I pulled it out and pushed it back in. I finger fucked her for a few seconds, then took it out. I picked up the tube and squeezed out some lube, rubbing it on two fingers. I did it as quickly as possible and after a second or two I placed both fingers at her anus.

Again before she could realize what I meant to do I pushed both in. They slid in easy and she made that noise again only louder. I think it was the same surprise noise she made when I first pushed my shaft into her. I double finger fucked twice as long as I had with the one finger. I was enjoying the feeling of my fingers inside her bowels.

I had been in heaven the first time I did that with my wife. Watching my two fingers disappearing into her puckered opening while feeling that rubbery feeling around them almost made me blow my wad right there. I still enjoy it with my wife even when it doesn't lead up to anal sex. In fact I think I play with her anus at least half the times we have sex. It still feels great.

Janet's rear hole made me feel almost the same. Eventually I knew I had to go on. She may have felt the lube but she didn't say anything. I somehow managed to lube my shaft using only one hand, while my fingers were inside her.

I moved a little closer. I figured she probably knew what was coming but I still tried to do it fast enough to take her by surprise. Once I had myself and her lubed I started to use the fingers on my other hand on her G-spot. She liked that and it distracted her from where my shaft was. I moved closer still and positioned myself as close as possible before I had to remove my fingers from her slit.

I grabbed hold of my shaft moving it to the right spot. I shoved forward. The head of my shaft hit her anus and I pushed harder. Her body's sexual excitement and the lube were enough and I slid in without any trouble. I wanted to watch my shaft open and separate her anus as it disappeared into her, but it would lake too long. Once it was in I rammed it all the way in with one thrust.

I cried out in pleasure at the same time she made that noise again. There may have been some pain in the noise, but I think it was mostly from surprise. I started thrusting in and out going pretty fast.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.