Bob's Problem - Cover

Bob's Problem

Copyright© 2008 by Bigzeke

Chapter 6

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Since someone could not leave a sleeping dog lie; will Bob be able to protect his new family. Please read on and enjoy!

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control  

Time Frame: Week 16 - Thursday — Sunday

April spent the night with me; she was concerned that she was not bringing anything to the family. I assured her that was not the case, and that we all loved her. I found out that both her parents died nine years ago in a suspicious fire, which was why she became interested in police work. After college, she had joined the police force, then when the chance came, to work out of the DA's office as an investigator, she jumped at it. April related that except for her clothes and music she had very little worth taking. We decided to see what we could get for the Blazer since it was already five years old. After that, we talked about the future; April indicated she wanted to return to college and obtain a law degree and become a member of the NM Bar.

April and I talked late into the night then made sweet, sweet love. Nothing overly strenuous, but both of us were left completed washed out, after the second time. We were just starting to cuddle again the next morning when Cindy joined us. I am still not sure how I managed to get out of bed, when the two of them were finished with me.

Friday night, Pat and Susan joined me in bed and we just cuddled and shared kisses before falling asleep. Jerri joined us in bed the next morning and I swear Jerri was going to have second thoughts about joining us after Pat and Susan finished with her. I had watched and almost came spontaneously but had managed not to lose control. Afterwards Susan rode me to completion while I cuddled a savaged Jerri. When both Susan and I had come, I held her and Jerri who was just then becoming aware of her surroundings again.

Susan stayed with me Saturday night and expressed concern about our family. Susan stated, "I am ready to move anywhere the family decides, but I do not want us to be broken up!"

I assured her that everybody was going to Albuquerque and we may have to go in two groups depending on how well Aunt Alice was doing. Susan admitted that Aunt Alice was getting better and would be allowed to return home if she continued to improve and there was someone to look out for her. I suggested we move her into the study, which made Susan happy.

Susan stated except for some knickknacks and her books she had nothing else but her clothing that needed to go. I asked about the knickknacks and found out she had a collection of Meerschaum pipes starting with the three her grandfather had owned and now owned over 25 of the pipes. I must admit for a non-smoker those type of pipes always fascinated me.

Susan and I mainly cuddled and when we made love, it was in the spoon position. It was slow and very tender. I could tell Susan felt unsure and did my best to reassure her. The change from the morning when I thought about it was almost startling until I realized that she felt more comfortable with another women present. When I asked her about needing another person present she started to cry then explained that she was scared of being used or losing Pat and me. I asked her if she trusted me, she replied she did but she didn't want to come on to strong to me. I told her I could most likely handle it as long as she did not dress up in leather and use a whip. This caused her to start laughing and when we made love in the morning is was much more physical as well as very intimate.

Sunday we straightened the condo, then we all went to the hospital and visited with Aunt Alice during the afternoon. My bedroom door was busy during the night as each wife spent a portion of it with me.

Time Frame: Week 17 — Monday

I woke with April in bed with me, which was great since April was spending tonight with Aunt Alice. We made gentle love and the other wives treated us to breakfast in bed afterwards. The plans for the day were simple; we each were going to take care of our personal business that we had been putting off.

We went to dinner at the Inn Flight, then sat around talking until a little after eleven PM before retiring for the night. At first, I thought I was sleeping alone since no one joined me, but around midnight, just before I fell completely a sleep Cindy entered the room and walked up to the bed. When I started to say something she smiled and said, "See I can find you in the night without waking everybody else up too."

I burst out laughing loudly and pulled her to me. Jerri stuck her head in the door and asked, "Still can't make it to bed without an audience, Cindy?"

Which caused Cindy to blush, then hit me lightly on the shoulder causing me to laugh louder. When I had finished chuckling and Cindy was in bed next to me; I asked, "What do you expect to get out of this relationship Cindy?"

Cindy stopped and turned looking me directly in the eyes trying to gauge if I was serious or kidding, finally, she said, "I'm not sure what you want to hear this, but I have what I want. Everybody loves me and I love them. I never have to worry about money and you all have become the family I love and wanted! What more is there?" "Cindy, you are the youngest of all of us. This family is not your conventional family by any stretch of the imagination. I am worried how you will feel when we start having kids or when you want to have a kid?"

"Wow! I had not given that any thought but I think that would be great and I know sometime in the future 5 to 10 years down the road I would like to have your child too." Now it was my turn to be stunned, "You mean you have thought about having a child with me?" I asked.

"Yes, but I want to complete school and get settled first. I just never gave any thought to the idea of anyone else wanting a baby and that's pretty stupid when you think about it because I want one, why wouldn't they!"

"Are you going to stay here and finish your degree?"

"Susan has been helping with that. I am only one course away from finishing my BS and that is a statistics class. I have requested the college here to allow me to complete that on-line or at UNM. In addition, I have applied for admission at UNM and with Pat and Susan's letters of recommendation, they may accept me into the program with the additional provision I complete the required course to finish equivalent of a BS. I'm in a holding pattern right now."

"What about Aunt Alice?"

Turning very serious Cindy replied, "I am glad that she is doing better, but the long term prognosis is the same it's just a matter of time. I think she is doing better because we are showering her with attention and she feels like she has a family again. Did you know that after we visited Uncle Robert's house that Mildred has been visiting her daily and the two of them are quite close?"

"No, I did not know that but I am glad that she has other visitors than us."

"Yes but it is funny that no one else who was suppose to be a friend has visited!"

"Cindy, I doubt that Robert had any true friends and I bet he would have run all of Aunt Alice's friends off so as to make her dependant on him!"

"I never thought of that, but I bet Aunt Alice has been lonely for years, especially after Anna died three years ago. Uncle Wayne and I went to the funeral but we did not talk to them."

"Why?"

"Uncle Robert and Wayne had been arguing about my parent's estate and about me. I don't think they knew I knew about it and since Uncle Wayne wanted to protect me and have me live under his protection which is what I wanted, so I kept quiet and let him do it."

"I thought Robert and Wayne had settled that when you went to live with him?"

"Yes and no, I came to live with Uncle Wayne but I was not allowed to bring anything nor was I allowed control of my estate. Slightly before my eighteenth birthday, the two of them started arguing about it again. That is when Uncle Wayne suggested I live here with Jerri."

Quiet descended and I thought about what I had learned. I tried to fit it with what I already knew, but some of the times did not seem to fit together properly. I passed that off as confusion about the dates and time from another person's recollection. Meanwhile Cindy and I were just cuddling, when I noticed Cindy staring at me and asked, "What?"

"I tried talking to you but you seem lost in another world!"

"I'm sorry, I was thinking." then I leaned forward over her gave her a kiss on the mouth. From there we made love and then took a short nap before Cindy asked me, "What am I going to do about Aunt Alice and what I inherit."

"First off, we will not abandon Aunt Alice, Pat and Susan may have to move to Albuquerque before the rest of us, but I plan on staying here with you for as long as it takes. As for what you are inheriting, we can treat it as we have for everyone else. We will look at all your property and you can decide what you want and don't want. The rest can be sold, given, or thrown away as you see fit."

Cindy burst into tears then wrapped herself around me saying, "Thank you for your support and understanding!"

"Cindy you are part of this family and the family will support the members who are having a difficult time. I know that April, Jerri, Pat, and Susan feel the same way I do. Look at what they are already doing spending a little time each day with your Aunt as their schedule allows. You are part of this family and I want you to believe we will not forget you nor will we fail to support you!"

Cindy smiled but tears were streaming from her eyes and our embrace. Our kiss was much deeper with more depth and meaning. I think that both of us had discarded any doubts we had and truly accept each other as husband and wife. This is what spending a single night alone with each of my wives was about, a joining of each to form a whole family.

Time Frame: Week 17 - Tuesday

Cindy and I kissed and cuddled for a couple minutes before getting up and joining the others for breakfast. At breakfast, Cindy said she would be at the hospital visiting Aunt Alice. Before returning to the condo April was going to turn in her resignation and give notice that she was breaking her apartment lease.

Pat and Susan were going to work so Jerri and I caught a ride to the law firm. Susan dropped us off just outside where we ran into Mr. Bracken who stated, "Would you both please come back to my office so we may talk in private?"

Jerri and I agreed and once in his office armed with coffee, Mr. Bracken commenced with, "I want to thank of you both for the help you have provided the firm. From what I can tell, we have been able to identify all the clients affected by Morris and are now arranging to return their money with interest. Since we have been up front and no one knew about it they have thanked us and agreed to the settlement we have offered.

"I'm glad to hear that Mr. Bracken. My only concern since starting here has been to protect Wayne Miller first and then the firm." stated Jerri.

"Please call me, Mark, Jerri and we all realize that now. The funny thing is that you and Wayne had identified the problem over three years ago. Wayne had made allegations against Morris to two of our senior partners but we felt it was just a personality thing so we persuaded Morris to stay away from Wayne and you."

"Why wasn't an internal audit held then?" I asked.

"We hold an audit yearly but Morris had covered his tracks very well, in fact without the ledger we wouldn't have been able to figure out how Morris was ripping our clients off. All he did was invest their money, when the stock sold; he faked the sales order to reflect an amount less than the actual selling price. The excess money went into another account, which was opened under an assumed name but otherwise legal to the point he even paid taxes on it. Since everything balanced out no red flags were raised."

"Let me guess? When Wayne faced the two partners with his allegations; an audit had just been performed," stated Jerri.

"As a matter of fact that is true, plus the CPA firm was contacted and questioned again at Morris' request but no further looking at the books actually took place," replied Mark.

Approximately how much did Morris get this way?" I asked.

"Working with our CPA firm and the DA's office we have determined that Morris stole over three million dollars. The DA confronted Morris with the evidence and Morris pleaded guilty to embezzlement and is awaiting sentencing. His pleading guilty has allowed us to get insurance money to pay back the money stolen."

"What about the "Conspiracy to Commit Murder" charges?" asked Jerri.

"I do not know about them. You would have to talk to the DA. I do know that everyone in this office has refused to represent him."

"Well today we will start going over the individual items in Wayne's Will and we should have that completed by Friday. Then I will take a leave of absence until I'm needed to take care of Alice Miller's Will. Once that is completed you will have my resignation effective immediately."

"Jerri, we truly would like you to stay on but can understand why you would wish to leave. Last week I was able to look at your personnel folder and the pay you have been receiving. I found that to be way out of line. Do you know why?"

"Yes, Wayne actually hired me, and was supplementing the firms pay. The low pay was only supposed to be for a probationary period until I proved myself. I was never given more than a cost of living increase or an offer of partnership," explained Jerri.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.