Bob's Problem - Cover

Bob's Problem

Copyright© 2008 by Bigzeke

Chapter 4

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Since someone could not leave a sleeping dog lie; will Bob be able to protect his new family. Please read on and enjoy!

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control  

Time Frame: Week 15 — Friday

It was early morning and something was moving in the study with me. I slid my hand between the cushions and grabbed the pistol, pulling it out when I heard "It's me!"

The immediate relief was overwhelming and I needed to use the bathroom.

"Cindy, please excuse me for a moment?"

"OK, I'll wait!" stated Cindy as I passed her heading to the bathroom. I ran into April in the hall and she said, "I thought I heard something?"

"Just me going to the bathroom!" followed by a small giggle from the study.

April said, "Being woke up abruptly can cause one to need the bathroom and could get others hurt bad!" Then she returned to her room.

I drank a glass of water after completing my chore in the bathroom. Returning to the study, I found a thoughtful Cindy. As I entered, Cindy stated, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!"

"It's not so much that you scared me, but that I was already holding the pistol before I knew it was you. I have come very close to hurting you twice in two days!"

At this point, I think Cindy totally understood how close she had come to being hurt. Cindy collapsed back onto the couch and started to cry softly. I sat down on the couch and pulled her over to cuddle her. "I just wanted to make you coffee yesterday and to thank you now!"

"I know, but you need to be just a little bit noisier so as to let people know you are there, especially now when all our nerves are strung tight! We all are waiting for something to happen and we will have a tendency to overreact!" I explained as I rubbed her back. We sat there quietly for a bit and I noticed I was starting to drift off towards sleep so I asked, "What did you need to see me about?"

"I wanted to thank you for everything you have done for me so far. I know you wouldn't be here except for me!"

"Cindy, I am here because Wayne honored me as a friend. Wayne knew that once I accepted the honor, that if someone interfered with me, I wouldn't stop until I had completed the task requested of me. Apparently, I have been shot, blown up, and woke to find myself in a middle of a mystery. That is something I can't accept! Besides," I continued, "I have met four lovely women and fallen in love. I am not sure what will happen in the future or how this will work out, but, it has definitely been worth the trouble I have had so far and I am looking forward to the future."

Cindy was quiet for a few moments then she said, "I love you, but I'm not sure I can compete with the other women and I don't want to hurt Jerri either!"

"Until yesterday morning when Jerri told me how you felt about me, I had not given it even a thought, but when I said you were to young for me, Jerri pointed out that Susan is almost the same age difference as us. I have given it some thought throughout the day, and I can honestly say I could come to love you very deeply."

"Then you don't love me now?" Cindy whispered.

"No Cindy, what I'm trying to say is, until yesterday morning, I had never given it a thought! I thought of you like a sister and didn't allow myself to think of you romantically. I do love you and I think in time, I will love you very deeply!"

"Okay, just so you know I love you!" stated Cindy.

I pushed Cindy up off the couch, then laid down holding the blankets up and said, "Let's start with an extended cuddle. Tomorrow will be a long day for the both of us."

Cindy gave a little squeal and slid in with her back to me. I don't know which one of us fell asleep first; I just remember Susan waking us in the morning with a cup of coffee for Cindy and I. Then she sat against the couch and we talked for the next ten minutes until we were called to breakfast.

Breakfast was interesting to say the least. Pat was teasing Cindy about spending the night with me and Cindy blurted out that she loved me and I loved her.

Jerri said "Welcome to the sisterhood, but how did you get into his bed?"

This topic, although interesting, did go to show the depth these women would use to join me in bed. April, who had been quiet the whole time, turned to me and said, "Would you mind sleeping with me tonight?"

I swear you could have heard a pin drop for several seconds then Susan said, "I guess she found the best way!" and everybody started laughing.

Cindy was the last person I expected to hear from next and she said, "I guess you will be with Bob tonight. Congratulations!"

Again, you could hear a pin drop!

April was blushing and I said, "Don't I get a say in this?" which was followed by a chorus of "NO!" which included one from April.

"Seriously, I have never attracted so many women before! Far as I know, I have not chased anybody but Pat and maybe Susan. Can someone explain why you all are so attracted to me?" I asked.

This started a discussion on my merits, which I found to be uncomfortable and then excused myself to go take a shower. After my shower, they were still having the discussion while doing breakfast dishes. I escaped to the study to fold up my bedding and April followed me.

"Bob, I didn't mean to embarrass you at breakfast. As far as my question goes, I have never asked a man before, I have no idea why I asked you, but I would like to sleep with you if possible?"

"April, I was just surprised! I have only slept with Pat and Susan. Cindy and Jerri have made their intentions clear. Cindy and I discussed it last night then we cuddled. I am not turning you down, but I truly would like to know why the sudden interest in me."

"I don't know about the others but you have not been macho like so many of the men I am around all the time. I feel a need to be with you, but at the same time I know you will protect and honor me for myself!"

"Well, I would be honored to have you spend the night, but I think it had best be discussed with the other women first."

"Then everything is set because when you left for the shower, Cindy then your other women welcomed me to the family. I told them I still had some reservations and they told me that except for Pat and Susan they all did too and not to worry about it because it would work itself out."

"In that case," I held my arms out to her, "welcome to the family!"

April stepped to my hug and it was the first time I had hugged her or was close enough to really smell her. April smelled as if she used an herbal shampoo, which in this case reminded me off a fine spring day. I mentally picked the nickname of "Sunshine" for her. The hug lasted several moments and ended with a soft loving kiss.

I think we both were wishing it were time for bed by the time we split apart. We drove over to Bowling Green, we planned to visit the flea market and watched the fireworks. I bought everyone a funnel cake; April and Cindy also enjoyed sharing cotton candy as we walked through the flea market. We went to a steak house prior to the fireworks. The fireworks were great and we returned home at close to 2 AM. Pat and Jerri headed towards Jerri's bedroom. April and Cindy led me to the master bedroom, which had a king-size bed. Once April and I were safely tucked in, Cindy retired to sleep with Susan in her bedroom. April and I made love slowly savoring each other's body before falling to sleep.

Time Frame: Week 15 — Saturday Sometime early Saturday morning, Cindy joined me in April's bed. At first, I wasn't sure how this was going to work, but April pulled Cindy between us and we cuddled up to both sides of her as Cindy lay on her back. About 7 AM Susan wandered in and crawled into bed behind me. At this point, the bed went from being a little crowded to very crowded but everybody was happy and content to just lie there whispering to each other. I think that this was the first time in a long time, I did not have an immediate need to use the little room when waking.

Jerri and Pat were the first to join us next. I watched as Pat and Susan exchanged their first kiss of the day. I must say their sharing of such a passionate kiss had me hard as every by the time the kiss ended. Jerri started to give me a kiss then discovered my conditions.

Jerri pushed me over onto my back straddled me and slowly lowering herself onto me. The she leaned forward and started to kiss my neck and upper chest. I laid still at first and let her set the pace. Once her movements became slightly erratic I placed my hands on her hips and started to move my hips up and down drawing signs of contentment from Jerri. I knew I would not last long, especially since Pat was now attacking my face with kisses while Susan was rubbing Jerri's back and kissing her neck and shoulders. Then Susan slipped her hand down to Jerri's ass and inserted a finger into her ass hole. Jerri squealed loudly for a second before starting a very vocal wail. First her body went stiff, then she started to shake before she slumped forward unmoving. As for myself it felt like I tried to pump my balls out through my cock and I know I must have been moaning.

April and Cindy showed up with warm wet wash rags and set to cleaning us. April worked on Jerri who was now lying on my left side. Cindy started on me and as she was finishing up asked, "When are you going to make love to me?"

"I would right now but I don't think I am capable at this moment. I would like to make it special for you and maybe we can find a way to do that this evening!"

That set the women off to talking and making arrangements. In short, they came up with a good workable plan. Susan would drive us to Morton's of Chicago on Walnut Street for dinner. I was informed that a suit and tie would be required, so we made a quick shopping trip. Later Susan told me I could expect to pay between $150 and $250 for dinner depending on what we ordered.

We left for dinner at 7 PM. Cindy seemed to take the service in stride, but for me it was new and exciting. I had eaten at good restaurants before, but nothing compared to this. Cindy had picked the wine and they didn't even bother to ask to see Cindy's ID. The Wine Steward opened the bottle with decorum, which lent itself to the pleasure of tasting and then drinking the wine with dinner. Cindy ordered a Bearnaise and I ordered the Porterhouse Steak. I am not sure what cut of meat Cindy received but she slipped me a bite and I almost wished I had ordered it instead of the excellent Porterhouse Steak I was eating. We finished with a great cup of coffee and Hot Upside-Down Apple Pie. Cindy and I had a great conversation. Cindy told me about her travels with Wayne and the different restaurants they had eaten at.

Then we discussed what we wanted to do together in the future. Cindy admitted that until she met April she had not thought about being with another woman and now she felt she was bisexual and did that upset me? I told her it did not and a little more discreet questioning revealed that Cindy was a virgin, although she had dated several guys in the past. I didn't ask but Cindy added, "I think I'm bisexual because I want to be with you so much. I enjoy my time with April, but I am sure am looking forward to this evening!"

Susan picked us up and returned us to the apartment where both Cindy and I told the others about Morton's. In general, it was agreed that we all would have to go there together. Since it was already past 10 PM, everybody decided to head for bed. When Cindy and I entered the master bedroom, we were amazed. The bed was turned down, a bottle of wine and two glasses resided on the night stand, while half a dozen pedestal candles provide light for the room. Cindy was misty eyed and wanted to go thank the others right then, but a kiss with the suggestion we do that at breakfast changed her mind.

Cindy surprised me when she stripped down to her bra and panties, placing her folded clothes neatly on the end of the dresser then retired to the bathroom. By the time she came out, I was ready to take my turn. Upon returning to the bedroom, Cindy was lying in the center of the bed, nude. I stopped short and observed her beauty. Cindy seemed pleased that I stopped short and broke into a big grin and raised her right knee slightly, drawing my eye down towards her junction that had been shaved clean. I approached the bed slowly, then crawled over to her and started to kiss her lips, face, then her neck as I made my way downward. By the time, I kissed my way to her cute belly button, and inserted my tongue, Cindy could no longer lay still, but was squirming from my kisses and caressing.

Time Frame: Week 15 — Sunday April woke us about 7:30 AM. I know Cindy was happy from the radiant look on her face. I doubted I would be able to make love until later in the afternoon. We had woken around 3 AM and made slow tender love again as one after another the candles went out. Then we lay there and talked for some time before falling back to sleep with me still lodged in Cindy.

The first thing April did was to shed her robe as she climbed on the bed. April was just out of the shower and smelled like springtime. Cindy mentioned it just before they shared a very intimate kiss. I must say I had to take back the thought that I would not get hard until later in the day, because the sight of April and Cindy kissing caused my cock to stir and stiffen.

When Susan entered the room with a tray of coffee followed by Jerri and Pat each carrying a tray of fresh fruit and pastry. April had just finished giving me a very nice kiss and, with Cindy's help, was about to sit on my awakening tool. Susan placed the tray of cups and coffee on the dresser before climbing up behind April. Susan then reached around and started to massage April's breasts and Cindy reached over and started stroking her clitoris. It did not take April long to have her orgasm. Then April, Cindy and I opted for a quick shower.

We spent Sunday arranging bedroom assignments and cleaning the apartment. Jerri moved from the master bedroom to one of the guest bedrooms. She was the one to insist on this. April moved into Cindy's bedroom with her. Susan and Pat shared the other bedroom. I, of course at everybody's insistence, moved from the study into the master bedroom.

Then we straightened the rest of the apartment. We would all start in a room, clean, and straighten it from top to bottom. Jerri and Cindy directed where items went, so that by the time we were finished you could not tell the apartment had been broken into at all. Jerri even found a pair of earrings that had fallen behind her dresser and had been missing for quite some time. For dinner, we made a pot roast with all the trimmings.

Time Frame: Week 16 — Monday

Pat and Susan spent the night with me. Jerri joined us around four AM and slept between Pat and me. The next morning, before we took our shower, Susan asked Jerri why she had joined us and I loved her reply. "I was lying in my bed trying to decide if this lifestyle would work for me in the long run. I got so lonely for you guys, I started to cry. I decided it did fit me more than I ever thought it would and joined you!" The result was that both Pat and Susan tackled her and started to make love to her. I left for my shower and was just climbing out when the women entered the bathroom. Each of them gave me a passionate good morning kiss. Once dressed and headed for the kitchen, I ran into April and Cindy and received a kiss and hug from the both of them.

After breakfast and morning chores, we gathered in the living room. Susan said she could drop Jerri and me off at the bank on the way to the hospital. April called in then reported that Robert had not been located yet and it was okay for her to be with Cindy today and that the detective who followed us home was waiting to follow us back to the bank and the hospital. Everybody gave each other a kiss and we left to complete today's business.

When we arrived at the bank, Maurice met us at the door and said Detective Washborne and DA Harris were already in the conference room with the safety deposit boxes. Before I could say anything Maurice smiled and said, "They are not entirely happy since I told them the keys for the boxes were with you." as he handed them to me. We then followed Maurice upstairs to the conference room.

There was coffee, juice, and Danish pastries laid out for us. I helped myself to a cup of coffee and got Jerri a glass of juice before sitting down. After we sat down, Jerri asked for an update on what took place over the weekend.

Detective Washborne told us the Arsonist Matt Wilson rolled big time when I told him he was facing murder charges in the death of William and Betty Miller and the explosion that killed Ralph Miller and several other people and that we would be requesting the death penalty. At first, he denied any knowledge of these incidents, then I showed him a copy of the report from Wayne's file naming him as the builder of the incendiary device used in the killing of William and Betty Miller.

Matt Wilson then requested his lawyer; DA Harris indicated that since Morris Caffee would be facing the same charges, he would have to select another lawyer. That was the last straw for Matt; they obtained a public defender, and reached a plea bargain agreement. Matt Wilson will plead guilt to making the illegal explosive devices used in the death of William and Betty Miller and receive a ten-year sentence.

In exchange, he will testify against Morris Caffee and has already provided us with details on three other incidents, which Morris Caffee was involved.

"As we speak, the detective, who followed you in today, is arresting Morris Caffee at work. They are also collecting all files and paperwork for the incidences mentioned by Matt Wilson. The senior assistant DA will be prosecuting that case, which allows us to concentrate on Robert Miller. Our intent at this time is prosecuting Robert in the death of his brother and sister-in-law as well as those caused by the explosion. Another DA is prosecuting Morris Caffee so any evidence we gather today concerning Morris will turned over to him."

As Detective Washborne ended, Jerri stated, "It seems unfair for Matt Wilson to only receive ten years for his involvement in murder!"

"I agree and have talked to the prosecuting DA on the Matt Wilson arson charges. He is going to impose the 'three strikes' law and since his crimes have been violent felonies, I see no problem in him being put away for 50 years to life," stated DA Harris.

"What about Morris Caffee?" I asked.

"The case, as it stands now, is better than before. We can place him ordering and accepting incendiary devices. I hope that with the records we obtain today from his office and what you give us today, we will be able to add other charges, which will result in a long prison term for him. We will have to see what develops but I think we will be able to get both Morris and Robert!" explained DA Harris.

"Well, first since Morris Caffee has been arrested I would suggest that you talk to his Legal Assistant, Selma Ortega. Selma was the person who had the spare key to my apartment, which disappeared the day of the break-in. Morris visited her just about the time the break-in occurred!" stated Jerri.

"Do you have any more of these little pearls hanging around?" asked DA Harris.

"Look, Mr. Harris, we know that Selma was an innocent victim and if it would not have helped convict Morris Caffee, we would not mention it. We feel at this point, that Morris Caffee was looking for the records that are here in the safety deposit boxes. As we make connections, we will share them with you. At the time of the break-in we had no hint or proof that Morris Caffee was involved and we knew that Selma was as shocked as we were to find out the apartment key was missing." I explained.

"I'm sorry, I keep forgetting that neither of you know the contents of these boxes." stated DA Harris, "Please let us continue!"

Jerri suggested, "I think we should do it like yesterday. I read a page then pass it to Bob, who passes it to Maurice. We make individual notes then discuss what we find out in the end!"

"I don't think we can join in the discussion at the end but I would be very interested in hearing your comments! I'll take the seat at the end as I'm usually the last person to see the evidence anyway," stated DA Harris.

At this, we all laughed and Maurice handed the next folder to Jerri. This folder had to do with the missing estate funds from Cindy's parents.

It took us about an hour to make our way through the file. I noticed at the end Jerri had a complete page of notes and so did Detective Washborne. DA Harris on the other hand was starting on his third sheet.

Jerri started with, "Robert did a good job of moving money around and making it appear that he lost money at each transaction. I do not think that was the case. According to Wayne, he had bought some Microsoft shares, which split twice. When a share splits, the value is lowered per share. Robert showed them selling the same number of stocks as he bought but shows it at a loss."

"You mean if he had bought 10 shares and it split twice he would have 30 shares and only showed the sale of 10 shares at the lower amount?" asked Maurice.

"No, in the case of Microsoft, it split 2 for 1 twice, so the initial 10 would have been 40 shares, of which he kept 30 for himself by simply not recording the splits in Cindy's account!" I explained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.