Bob's Problem - Cover

Bob's Problem

Copyright© 2008 by Bigzeke

Chapter 3

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Since someone could not leave a sleeping dog lie; will Bob be able to protect his new family. Please read on and enjoy!

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control  

Time Frame: Week 15 — Thursday

I woke to the crash of the trashcan. Rolling off the couch with the gun, I scurried over to the door staying as close to the floor as I could and still make it there quickly. About halfway there I heard "It's me! It me!" repeated at least half a dozen times. Sure enough I could make out Cindy in the hall with her hands in the air yelling, "It's me!" while jumping up and down in place.

Then the hall light came on and I heard put the gun down. Turning I saw Jerri holding a pistol down at her side and only then did I realize I was still pointing the pistol down the hall in the general direction of Cindy. Putting the pistol down inside the study seemed to release Cindy. She ran back down the hall and started hugging me as she cried.

I led her to the couch where we sat down with her curled up in my lap crying. I noticed but didn't pay it much attention when the women disappeared towards the bedrooms.

Slowly Cindy stopped crying and I asked, "What was the matter?"

"Lots of things and nothing?"

"Do you want to explain; I will listen."

"Mom died suddenly and Dad was injured when our car slid off the road and down an embankment before bursting into flames. I was riding with friends' right behind them and we could see no reason for it happening. The police said the cause of the accident was 'failure to control a vehicle'. Until the last few days, I had accepted that reason but what if someone had tampered with the car? That would explain why it burst into flames when it didn't crash into anything?"

"How old were you at the time?"

"I had just turned fifteen and Dad had made Robert the trustee of his estate. After Dad died, Uncle Robert and his wife gave me a small apartment above the garage to live in.

I didn't eat with them or participate in any family activities. In fact if I was not ready for school they would leave me behind and I would have to catch the bus or walk."

"How long did this go on?"

"About a year. During spring semester of my sophomore year Uncle Wayne asked me to dinner and I told him I wanted to live with him and why. I had never seen Uncle Wayne so mad before or since. Uncle Robert and Uncle Wayne had a big fight that night when he took me home. The next day I moved in with Uncle Wayne. Uncle Wayne did not travel much during the rest of the school year but that summer we went everywhere Europe, Australia, and Japan. I loved it a lot."

Giving me a tentative smile, she continued. "Instead of returning to high school Uncle Wayne sent me to a boarding school. Every time there was an event or a holiday, Uncle Wayne was there for me. After I graduated, I started school here at Temple because it was close to him!"

Cindy broke down and in sobs a little more before continuing, "When I turned eighteen Uncle Wayne spent the day with me but I could tell something was bothering him.

After dinner, Uncle Wayne explained that Uncle Robert had squandered away my trust fund. Uncle Wayne suggested that I should not file charges against Uncle Robert because he was family and family members good or bad were still family. When I suggested I needed the money for school Uncle Wayne said that he had convinced Uncle Robert to cover that and a yearly amount to cover expenses. That was the only time I came close to arguing with Uncle Wayne or calling him a liar."

I sat there and held Cindy rubbing her back lightly while she cried again. This time it was deep heart rendering sobs! "It was during my freshman year at Temple when I first heard about you. I knew he had been stopping somewhere to spend time with you, but he would not talk about it except to say you were a good friend and when the time came you would be there for me!"

"Then a year ago he took a trip to Houston for about a month and when he returned he was already showing the effects of the cancer. Sometimes I would hear him talking to you but he would never provide me with any information about you. He said that it was better if it was kept a surprise!"

We sat there until she started fidgeting, then I gave her a light hug and kissed her on top of the forehead. She responded by giving me a big hug and laying a kiss on my lips, which contained some tongue and was anything but just friendly. At that point, Cindy seemed to be slightly embarrassed and said she needed to start the coffee.

We went down to the kitchen where Cindy started the coffee and I pulled the ingredients for scrambled eggs out. A few minutes later Jerri, Pat, and Susan showed up with big smiles plastered on their faces. With their help, breakfast was ready in a short time.

We ate in silence keeping our thoughts to ourselves. As we were finishing up our coffee I asked Jerri, "Does someone from the law firm live in this build and do they have a key?"

"Yes, Selma Ortega, a Legal Assistant, who lives on the third floor with her husband.

Why?"

"It would explain why the doorman didn't report someone entering the building and the absents of forced entry."

"Selma wouldn't do that I have babysat on occasion for her!" stated Cindy vehemently.

"I'm not saying she did but I would like us to check and make sure she still has your key. Maybe Selma can shed some light on the break-in."

"Bob, I would suggest just you and I go talk to them. We do not want to scare her or her husband. They really are very nice people." stated Jerri.

Since Cindy had wakened us all up early in the morning Jerri and I dressed and headed for the Ortega's by 7:30 AM. Mr. Ortega answered the door by opening it slightly. When he saw Jerri he opened the door wide and invited us in then speaking loudly said, "Selma! Jerri is here!"

Selma came in wearing a housecoat then blushed when she saw me. "Selma, Juan this is a good friend Bob Parks. He is helping me. Last night someone broke into my apartment. Do you still have my house key?"

Selma said, "Yes its right there!" pointing at the key holder mounted just below the cross next to the door. Then added, "Juan it's not there! Did you give it to somebody?"

"No, it was the one with the red tag right!"

"Yes, and I remember it yesterday because I accidentally dropped it when I picked up my keys!" stated Selma looking slightly bewildered.

"Selma, did someone from the office stop by yesterday evening?" I asked.

"Yes, my boss was in court yesterday afternoon and asked me to bring some papers home. About 7:30 last night, he picked them up. Do you think he had something to do with it?"

"I doubt it but we needed to account for the key. Now knowing the key is missing I will have the locks changed." stated Jerri.

"Juan, just as a personal observation I would at least move the key holder to the other side of the door so that someone can not just reach through and pick-up your keys!" I suggested.

"We had talked about moving it to the kitchen. I think we will do that today!" stated Juan.

As we said good-by and returned to Jerri's apartment, I could tell she was angry to the point of exploding which she did as soon as she entered the apartment. "That Son-of-A Bitch has blocked everything I have tried. Not only is he inept but he's and asshole too!"

"Who are we talking about?" asked Cindy with a very concerned look on her face.

"Morris Caffee, the managing partner of the firm. The only reason he has that position today is that he married Mr. Yost's daughter. Morris is the only relative from the original partners of Singer, Jones and Yost."

"I would suggest that we all take a day off. We should never go off a lone until things are settled. This may be an inconvenience but it is better than us trying to figure out a way to get one of us back!" stated Susan.

"I agree, with attempted murder, breaking and entering we know these people who ever they are, are very serious. Let's clean this place up and I will call a locksmith right now." Jerri agreed.

"I don't think that will work. We can't circle the wagons and hope to out wait them. Time is on their side. Cindy I would like you to go to work with Pat and Susan and not for a second get out of their sight!" I stated.

Cindy started to object, "Cindy, we all can not go to the bank. Let Jerri and I do that then we will meet you at the hospital and let you know what's happening. If there is a change of plans, either Jerri or I will call. If someone else calls let Pat and Susan know and do not do what the caller requested."

Cindy agreed then went to her room to clean it.

Jerri went to call a locksmith then left a message saying she would not be into work today before we started to clean up her condo. Pat, Susan, and I started straightening in the living room putting things away the best we could. I felt some of the damage was done out of spite as well as to cover what they were really looking for.

Cindy, Pat, and Susan left for the hospital at eight and the locksmith showed up at quarter to ten. Jerri and I had a good conversation in between and she told me she would like to come to work for me and wasn't interested in other opportunities which was a surprise in itself. On top of that, she informed me that Cindy was very taken with me and that I was the first person she had ever opened up to other than Wayne. When I pressed her for what she meant. She finally stated that Cindy most likely wanted to be one of my women too. I was stunned and Jerri started to laugh at me saying, "Your eye's look like a deer's who been caught in headlights at night."

I protested, "Cindy is too young for me!"

"And Susan is eight years older than you so what the difference?" then she continued,

"Look I know Susan is 39 years old, I am 32, which is a year older than you. Pat is 28 years old and Cindy will be 22 very shortly. If you want to turn Cindy down fine, but I would find another reason than age or your going to hurt her feelings very much!"

"When did you join the family?" I asked smiling.

"This morning when I was with Pat and Susan. I can hardly wait to be with you!

Besides why do you think I said I would work for you and you alone?"

I shut up for a few minutes thinking about it then suggested we go out for lunch.

"I understand you like the Sweetheart Shop and there is one about two blocks from here but it will be full of young college kids!" Jerri stated with a smirk on her face.

I just hoped that wasn't a sample of what I would receive tonight. At any rate, we walked down to the Sweetheart Shop and I had a Philadelphia Cheese Steak of course. After that, we took a cab downtown to the bank. As we, got out of the cab Jerri's cell phone went off and she answered it. When she got off she said, "That was Selma the reason for Morris being in court yesterday was to get Robert out on bail. The DA had only charged him with Conspiracy to Commit Murder instead of First Degree Murder so he was able to make bail." Then she added, "Sometimes my profession just sucks!"

Upon entering the bank Jerri led me to the person who would sign us in and give us access to the safety deposit box. As Jerri signed in, she introduced me and said I should be added to the list of people allowed access to the safety deposit box. After I had signed in and filled out their forms, The Customer Service Representative asked for my identification then said, "Would you please wait a minute while I make a copy for our records?" Barely waiting for an affirmative answer, she headed towards the other side of the bank.

Shortly a man in a three-piece suit walked up and stuck out his hand saying, "Mr.

Parks, I am William Stanhope. We have been waiting for your arrival and it is good to finally meet you." Turning to Jerri he said" It's good to see you again Jerri! Won't you both step into my office for a minute?"

"Jerri as you know, Wayne was a personal friend of mine as well as a very good customer.

I also know you were his attorney of record but Wayne left specific instruction about what to do with his second and larger safety deposit box. In accordance with his wishes, I am having both boxes brought out now. Please take them to the second floor conference room where you may view their contents." Having said that he pushed a button on his phone and the door to his office opened. As a man entered, he continued, "This is Maurice Davis. His duties this afternoon will be to get you whatever you need and he will guard the door to the conference room. Maurice this is Wayne Miller's heir Mr. Parks. Will you please take them to the second floor conference room and stay with them."

"Yes sir! It will be my pleasure." Stepping forward he shook hands with me and turning slightly said "Hi, Jerri."

Maurice led us back to the Safety Deposit area. As we walked back I studied Maurice, besides being black he diffidently stayed in shape, which made telling his age hard. I put his age somewhere near forty. A cart holding two different size safety-deposit boxes was waiting for us. After we signed for the boxes, Maurice pushed them across the floor to the elevators. I looked at Jerri and she said, "The smaller one is the one I knew about!"

"Maurice how long has Wayne had the larger of these two safety deposit boxes?"

"I do not know except to say for several years longer than the smaller one with Jerri!"

"How did you meet Wayne?" asked Jerri.

"It's a long story. In short, he caught me breaking into his car and made a deal with me.

Go to jail or go to school and he would pay me for any grade above a 'C'. After I finished high school, Wayne put me through college and arranged this job. I am the Branch Manager here. Mr. Stanhope is the Senior Vice President for Operations."

Maurice led us into a conference room and told us to help ourselves to the items at the bar. Then he started to leave and Jerri said, "Maurice there is no sense in you standing in the hall. We will work at the far end of the table. Would you consider sitting by the door?"

"It will be my pleasure!" he stated taking a sign, which said DO NOT DISTURB and hung it on the door handle before closing the door and locking it.

"Jerri let's look at the big box first. I think a lot of our questions will be answered!" and I moved to the box and found a set of keys resting on it. The first Items in the box were letters to Jerri and me respectively.

Dear Bob, If you are reading this, I am dead and you are the heir and trustee to my estate. I picked you because I know you will be fair and follow my limited instructions to the best of your ability.

Robert, my brother, is not a nice person but he is family and I have avoided turning him over to the police because of that single fact.

I have also told him that if he causes any trouble for Cindy or you, I would rise up out of the grave and cause him untold grief. If he has caused you any trouble, use your best judgement but hurt him bad enough that he quits.

In the file, you will find enough documentation to have him and his lawyer prosecuted. My father used Mr. Yost of Singer, Jones and Yost. Therefore, I did and when he retired, I used Morris Caffee until I found out that he was working in conjunction with Robert to fleece me of my monies. I told by brother, William, Cindy's father, and he died a few days before he was able to change his will and attorney. Although it wasn't proven, I think an incendiary device had been placed in the fuel tank. I never told Cindy about my thoughts and hope you will keep them to yourself as well.

The last thing is I think Cindy will come to love you. I certainly love her and hope you protect and cherish her as I have. In addition to the money Cindy is to get, I have set aside one and half million dollars, which I have given her as gifts over the last several years. The paperwork is in the box.

Bob, the reason I chose you was that you do not appear to be or try to be someone you are not. You are self-made and yet I have never seen or heard of you putting someone down without good cause. I have come to think of you as a son and over the last two years. I hope that you have similar feelings.

Lastly, both Cindy and Jerri wanted us to move out of this area. My health was not good enough to allow me to make that move. I would not have been able to protect them as would be required. Please understand that Robert and to a lesser extent Janet my sister, in Frisco who always follows Robert's lead, will challenge any will you or Cindy write.

Bob, I think of you as my son, Please make me proud of you.

Love you son, Wayne I know I had misty eyes when I looked up at Jerri she was smiling. I made the decision right then to allow Jerri to read the letter from Wayne. I handed my letter to her and she handed me hers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.