Bob's Problem
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2008 by Bigzeke

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Since someone could not leave a sleeping dog lie; will Bob be able to protect his new family. Please read on and enjoy!

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control  

Time Frame: Week 10 — Tuesday Something was wrong as I felt myself waking up, but it didn't feel right, I could not tell you what was wrong, but my body didn't feel right, I could tell I wasn't in my own bed in fact, but I could not tell where I was. Finally, I managed to get my eyes open and found I was in a dark room with a little light coming in under a door. I was in a bed connected to machines so I surmised I was in a hospital.

I laid there for a bit, trying to think. I could not tell you who I was, nor why I was in the hospital. Bits of my life started to come back to me. I remembered being downtown looking at a Smith & Wesson rifle through a window that had bars just inside it then sudden darkness. After what seemed hours but was most likely just a few minutes, I changed my focus to figuring out where I was. I could hear many voices at a distance like being in the middle of a shopping center with your eyes closed listening to the people around you. I could hear someone a ways away from me cry out in pain then I noticed someone approaching from what I could only guess would be the hall.

An older nurse came through the door and approached the bed and seeing me awake said, "Mr. Parks it's nice to see you awake. Hold on a minute and I will call a doctor." and suiting actions to words used the phone on the wall to place a call.

The nurse introduced herself as Linda. She returned to the door and turned on the lights before taking the standard medical readings: temperature, pulse, and blood pressure. As she was completing the entries on the chart, a doctor entered the room.

"I'm Dr. Bartlett and it is nice to see you awake. How are you feeling?" he asked.

"I guess okay a little confused though!" I replied.

"That's to be expected! Do you know your name?"

"No, can you tell me where I am?"

"You are Robert Parks and you were injured in an explosion about 10 weeks ago. A month ago, you were transferred here to Martin Long Rehabilitation Center. We specialize in coma patients and long term rehabilitation dealing with brain and spinal injures."

"Well since I can feel and move all my extremities although they feel a little stiff, I assume I did not have a spinal injure."

"Very good I am happy that you are displaying good thought processes. I would not worry too much about your memory. You were caught in an explosion here in Philadelphia while on business as I understand."

"What type of injuries are we talking about?"

"You were standing, facing away from the blast when it occurred. The back of your head and your back received quite a bit of damage from projectiles which can only be described as shrapnel from the explosion."

"What caused the explosion?"

"Last I heard it was caused by a build up of gas from a gas leak in the basement of house across the street from where you were standing. What set it off is still open to discussion but six people died and more than a dozen were injured."

"Okay what was the extent of my injuries?"

"From your record you had multiple lacerations of the back starting just above your knees. Two of them were major. The first was a piece of metal, which penetrated your mid back between the ribs just to the right of your spine passed through the lower lobe of your lung and protruded from your right side. The other piece appears to have been a small piece of metal, which entered the back of your skull about an inch from the top and exited through the top of your skull. It just grazed your Parietal Lobe and the Sensory Cortex. There was not much medical treatment given for that wound other than cleaning it and monitoring it."

"Okay what is the prognosis for my recovery?"

"From talking to you I have not noticed any speech impediment or any loss of vision which would keep you from focusing on an object as they move so I think we can expect a full recovery. However, I must caution you this is subject to change with the results of the tests you will complete over the next few days. In addition, you will need rehab to build up your strength and gain weight again before we can release you.

Please remember that you have been in bed over two months and your body needs time and exercise to rebuild itself. Now let me perform a couple short tests."

With that said he used his flashlight to look into my eyes and had me follow his finger as he moved it back and forth from my right side to my left side and towards my nose and away again. Then he asked me, "Do you have a headache or have you noticed anything strange since waking up?"

"Not really, I keep hearing a lot of noise which seems a little strange to me."

"What type of noise?"

"Like people talking or moving in the hall or rooms next to this one."

"I think that is due to the fact you have just woken from a coma and your brain needs to process all inputs before you start to automatically shut out the ones you are not interested in. Be sure to let me know though if you do start to hear voices!" Doctor Bartlett said with a wink.

Before he left, he proscribed a mild sleeping sedative in case I could not get back to sleep. I remembered Linda appearing in my room just once more that night. I slept well but I kept getting weird thoughts/images, which were disjointed and to me pointless.

Time Frame: Week 10 — Wednesday-Sunday The next four days, consisted of many tests, starting physical therapy and the start of solid food. Although a couple of items stick out. Wednesday, I met Patricia (Pat) Moore and started my physical therapy, which were mainly stretching exercises. I must admit they were at time extremely uncomfortable and I was happy not to be doing them on Sunday. The highlight was my first shower on Sunday afternoon although I took it while sitting down and afterwards I ate my first full meal of solid food.

Time Frame: Week 11 It was during one of these sessions when I found out I could hear for lack of a better word what Pat was thinking about. They consisted of what type, how many, and to what extent each exercise were to be performed. For some reason knowing what she was looking for helped me meet her goals and even surpass them at times. Pat told me I was her favorite patient and I could see that it was the truth. She appreciated that I did not complain and constantly worked to reach the goals she had set for the session.

On Thursday, my therapy session was moved to just before lunch. Pat would stay a few minutes after we finished, and talk with me while I ate. I found her to be very intelligent with a great sense of humor. I was starting to be fond of Pat and looked forward to our daily torture sessions as we jokingly referred to them. I must mention that Pat had a killer body, was five foot six, had red-hair and weighing about 135 pounds. Even today, she is extremely well toned with all the curves in their proper place.

On the mental front, my memory was coming back. I now knew my whole name; Robert (Bob) Martin Parks Jr. and I had dropped the junior when my dad died. I was well off controlling over 3 million dollars and lived on a 50-acre ranch near Chillili, New Mexico, which is located on the eastern side of the Manzano Mountain. I also owned a nice four-bedroom townhouse in northeast Albuquerque itself. I still could not remember why I was in Philadelphia but Doctor Bartlett said that no doubt it would come with time.

Time Frame: Week 12 One the other item of interest was that I was still hearing voices/thoughts but now I could select the ones of interest to me. I experimented with Pat and could listen into her mind at will. I liked Pat too much; to even think about trying to influence her so I had put that experiment off for the time being.

That changed when Pat came into the room Friday morning frowning and not being her normal cheerful self.

It took ten minutes to get a complete thought that made sense out of her mind. Pat was very upset with her supervisor Dr. Susan Murdock. It then took me another thirty minutes to get the complete story.

Pat had told the doctor it was time for me to start going to the PT Room. Dr. Murdock had scheduled a new therapist to start Monday. She also told Pat she was not qualified to work with me other than in the hospital rooms besides there had been complaint about the amount of time she was spending with me.

I asked Pat if she had been spending more time with me than necessary and Pat replied, "I spent only the time necessary to complete your therapy. The time we spent visiting after that was during my lunchtime and took no time away from other patients or the hospital!" then she blushed.

"I always wondered why you changed my schedule from first thing in the morning to just before lunch. I thank you for being so considerate and I too enjoyed our talks very much!"

Reaching out I took Pat's hand and said, "Would you please ask Dr. Murdock to stop by and see me this afternoon or tomorrow morning at her convenience."

"I can't do that it would be unprofessional!"

"Look maybe I want to complain about you, or maybe make an official comment about you on your professional duties. Pat you can not know what I plan so just ask Dr.

Murdock to see me please!" and having said that I sent a command to her mind that I hoped would reinforce that request.

Pat spent just the time required to complete my therapy then left. When the nurse brought me my lunch, I asked her to get me a beer both vocally and mentally. Of course, she refused. I was still trying to figure out why for most of the weekend. I thought about some other experiments I would like to try.

Saturday and Sunday were long and boring. I did stretching exercises both days. I decided that I had upset Pat with my request to see Dr, Murdock, since she did not visit me during the weekend.

Time Frame: Week 13 — Monday At 3 PM, a young man came into my room, and introduced himself as Tom. He asked if I was ready to go to the PT Room and I told him "I have requested to see Dr. Murdock and I have no intention of doing any more physical therapy period until I have spoken with Dr. Murdock!" then I added a mental command and he left. Not ten minutes later in walked Dr. Susan Murdock. Our relationship did not start out good from my standpoint.

"Mr. Parks, I scheduled you for PT this afternoon is there some reason you could not comply?" asked Dr. Murdock as she entered.

I sat in the bed and just stared at her for a minute, she was not bad looking but her demeanor would have sunk a battleship.

If I had to guess on her sexual orientation based on attitude and dress, I would say she was a butch lesbian. Her hair was cut moderately short and her mannerisms where that of a male. Her voice was deeper than you would expect from her body size.

Finally, I said, "It's nice to finally meet you in person; I wish that it could have been arranged before I had to refuse any treatment."

"It was not necessary to refuse treatment I would have seen you when I made my rounds."

"That's bullshit and you know it! I have been a wake for over three weeks and I have yet to see you before today. I suspect you sit in your office and see very few patients. In fact, I am willing to bet that you personally have not worked as a therapist in quite a while."

"I do not have to listen to this from you and next time I schedule you for therapy you will comply!" she stated before turning towards the door. I mentally sent "Close the door and return to kneel at the side of this bed where I can see you!"

Dr. Murdock complied and returned to kneel about five feet from the edge of the bed.

She then started to say something and I cut her off with a command to be quiet. "First off, I want to let you know that Pat Moore has done a fantastic job and I would prefer to have her remain as my therapist. Is there a reason this can not be accomplished?"

"First off it is not your place to decide who your therapist..."

"Take off your jacket" I sent mentally then added verbally "I guess we can try this again; why can't Pat continue to be my therapist?"

After she finished removing her jacket, she stated, "You cannot get away with..."

"Go lock the door then take off your blouse before returning to where you are" I sent then after she returned to her position I said, "I guess we can try this one more time. Why can't Pat continue to be my therapist?"

After she resumed her position she stated, "Look you bastard..."

"Take off your pants" I sent then verbally "Why can't Pat continue to be my therapist and I do not want to hear any other bullshit! Do you understand?"

As she finished removing her pants, Susan said, "Because she has only been certified on the floors not the PT Room!"

"How can she be certified in the PT Room?"

"The person who did the certification resigned and we have not hired another."

"Can you certify a PT room therapist?"

"Yes, but I have other assignments."

"Remove your bra." I sent and then added, "I want the true reason now!"

I was surprised that she actually followed my directions but then I noticed that she was starting to cry and I had to listen hard to hear her say, "I have been trying to get her as a lover but she ignores all passes I make."

To say I was stunned would be a gross understatement. I sat there and just stared at Susan as she stayed hunch over on her knees crying. After a little thought I said,

"Please, page Pat and ask her to come to my room now!"

"I can't do that dressed this way!"

"Yes, you can and you will have her knock three times so I can open the door for her."

Susan begged, "Please let me get dressed first."

"No just call her then return to that position. Call now without any more argument!" I sent.

Susan complied and afterward spent the next twelve minutes sobbing quietly until we heard three knocks on my door. I climbed off the bed, went to the door, and let Pat in.

As she moved around me and saw Susan, she gasped and I pulled her into the bathroom to talk before she could say anything.

I quickly explained what I had done and what I had found out and asked Pat about her sexual orientation. Pat said, "I guess I am Bi having a had couple affairs in college and one since then, but beside that Dr. Murdock is my supervisor and I do not care for the way she dresses or acts."

"I think we can fix that and also get you certified in the PT Room if you want?"

"I would like that but what would I have to do?"

"First I am going to have her eat you out as penitence then we will work on the rest." having said that I did not wait for her reply but pulled her out of the bathroom.

"Susan, I want you to tell Pat what you really want from her and how you plan to get her certified in the PT Room," I ordered.

Susan turned to face Pat and said, "I want you as a lover and have tried to get you to notice me. I could never get your attention; I have even delayed your rotation to the PT Room hoping to get you to approach me. I'm so sorry."

"Dr. Murdock beside the fact you are my supervisor I do not like the way you dress and act. I would much rather work on the floors where I feel I am needed and appreciated more, so not being PT Room certified is not a big deal normally with the exception that I want to work with Bob here."

"It takes a minimum of ten hours of supervised work to get you certified to work in the PT Room. I will set aside some time tomorrow to work with you and Bob. When ten hours have been completed I will certify you."

"Thanks that would be fine we normally workout starting at 11AM would that be a good time for you," asked Pat.

"Yes that will work for me also" then turning to me she asked, "Can I get dresses now?

Please!"

"No, I am going to give you half of what you want. Pat would you rather sit on the chair of the bed while Susan eats you to an orgasm," I asked.

"I think the chair where I can lean back!" and she removed her pants and underpants and took her place on the edge of the chair.

I ordered, "Susan crawl over to Pat and eat her to an orgasm. Show her how much you would love her."

Susan started to object and I sent, "Get over there now and eat Pat out."

Susan scrabbled over to Pat, dived between her legs, and started by kissing the insides of her legs. Work up the right then the left leg before laying a kiss on Pat's mound.

Meanwhile I had climbed up and sat on my bed watching them. About seven minutes later I saw Pat go stiff and give a loud moan that would have been louder but she had stuffed a corner of a pillow into her mouth.

I now had a hard-on for the first time since the accident. I looked over at Susan and asked her, "Would you like to relieve my problem now?"

"Will I be able to get dressed after I do it?"

"Of course you can. Pat, please wait, and let me talk to you for a minute." I added as Pat got up and started to pull on her pants looking upset. Pat continued to dress so I sent, "Pat, Please stay, and talk to me!"

By then Susan had my cock in her mouth and it felt great. I guess I had a hair-trigger from having watched the girls so it didn't take much or very long before I shot my load of cum down her throat. Susan swallowed every bit of it and seemed happy with her accomplishment.

Next Susan asked me if she could get dressed. "Yes, you may get dressed" then as she was pulling on her clothes I said "Susan, we want you to change your hair style to be a little more feminine and dress a little more sexy but still in a business manner!

Can you do that for Pat and me?"

"Yes I can and I will. I see you both at eleven in the PT Room. Okay?" she inquired.

"Yes, that will be fine," stated Pat, "And thank you very much for earlier, I loved it!"

Susan stopped and looked at each of us a little funny then she stepped forward and kissed me on the lips then without a word walked to Pat and kissed her too. Susan then said "Thank you, I enjoyed this afternoon and I hope we can get together again in the future." and without waiting for an answer turned and left shutting the door behind her.

Pat just stared at the door for a minute then turned to stare at me. I said, "Pat, I really like you and I did not want to embarrass you by asking you for a blowjob." Then I added, "I do not think I am capable of making love to you yet." by way of explanation.

Pat looked stunned for a moment then stepped forward and embraced me giving me a soul-searing kiss. "I guess I had sort of planed for me to be the one to take care of you, but under the circumstance I can certainly understand why you didn't ask and I thank you for considering my feelings." and with that she gave me another kiss that left me short of breath.

"What do you think about Susan," I ventured.

"She gives great head and I think that you have brought out a bit of submissiveness that even she did not know was there."

"What do you think we should do with her in the future?"

"Let's play it by ear, I figure you will be here for at least another two weeks before we need to make any decisions. Just plan on me being the first one you screw!"

I smiled then pulled her in for another kiss. Pat left to finish her rounds immediately after that. I took a long nap and woke up when they brought my dinner in.

Shortly after I finished dinner Dr. Bartlett was doing his evening rounds and said, "It sounds like you had an exciting day!" as he entered.

"What are you referring to?"

"I have never heard of Dr. Murdock visiting a patient nor have I ever heard of a patient refusing therapy until they got the therapist they wanted."

"I just hate it when people, make decisions which directly affect me without consulting me about it first. Especially when the decision was made for the wrong reasons and that has been taken care of!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.