Dammit Boy! - Cover

Dammit Boy!

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Chuck was a DirecTV installer working the "Rich Folks" houses in Plano Texas. At a multi-million dollar home he found a more than friendly, lonely wife. Things were looking up all around until some asshole in a step van fucked them up beyond recognition.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

Since Reanna didn't seem at all alarmed over my harem as she called it, I was relieved. I wasn't so sure Kathy and Katie would be chomping at the bit to join the fun, but the way they'd snuggled up naked beside me to sleep last night gave me high hopes.

From the minute we'd left heading home I'd known the X U-haul I was pulling was loaded fairly heavily, but I didn't have any idea about the contents. The last time I'd parked it at home it was empty. I was also very curious about what might or might not be in Katie and Kathy's truck and trailer. Of course it didn't belong to me, but I hoped they'd be willing to let us use some of the things it held if we needed them.

Curiosity kept nagging at me as we traveled and by lunchtime I decided we needed to make camp. We'd been able to move about fifteen miles even in the rough conditions. I decided we should stop for the day since we could probably make it the rest of the way home in half a day tomorrow.

When we stopped, Malta led the charge for setting up camp, which didn't take long, and for getting food on the fire, which took a little longer. There was nothing really on my schedule except keeping my eyes out for attacks and I felt fairly secure in broad daylight.

My pickup bed, with its camper shell attached was the first thing I peeked into and I was very happy with what I found. It included a good portion of what I owned. Some of it promised to be fairly useless here. I didn't think my thirty-two inch LCD television was going to come in very handy. It did get me wondering who in the hell packed it though and why they'd included some of the things like that. It also made me curious about what might be in the former U-Haul.

The trailer was a fairly large one, a twenty-four foot box trailer in fact. When I opened the doors I was even more surprised than by the load under the camper shell. The trailer was completely full and I guessed it and the camper shell contained every single thing I owned. I couldn't imagine how it could have been packed so full.

One thing was easy to see. We didn't need to unload anything. If we started pulling things out now we'd never get it all back in so we could take it on back home.

After a good long look I shut the trailer's doors again and decided to just walk around and watch the girls work. They rewarded my attention with a big pot of tea right away.

The tea wasn't the extent of things either. I noticed them wandering close to me and even rubbing an ass or titty against me in some sort of game they'd cooked up.

Malta, Mayta, Motee, and Sheeta seemed to get it started almost on purpose. One or another would come up and ask me something in their language, which I still couldn't understand completely. They'd seem to give up on talking after a little and then pet my cheek or give me a little hug and then move on.

After the four of them made a couple of passes each by me, I joined the fun and patted any ass that came into range. I even doled out a few kisses and squeezed a titty or two.

Reanna caught onto what was going on pretty quickly and she joined the game. Then Katie and Kathy were right behind her. I had high hopes they'd be petitioning for membership in the harem too.

The rest of the afternoon was very pleasant. All the women were teasing me by now and I'd already patted and stroked every ass several times and I was familiar with every titty before we settled down to eat.

We'd be sleeping under the stars again tonight and Katie, Kathy, and Reanna shucked their clothes as soon as the other girls did. I ended up more or less putting on a show for them when I got around to getting naked.

Katie and Kathy were set to get in right beside me again and I wasn't sad about it. Katie had some instructions for me as soon as I hit the furs.

"Don't even try holding out on us again tonight," she said, leaning over to plop a magnificent breast on my chest.

"That's right. We've never done it before but horseback riding did away with our cherries years ago. Just try to be gentle, at first anyway. Me first," Kathy said.

I felt a little hesitant at first and I really wanted to ask them a dumb question. Something like "Are you sure?" but I managed to keep from it. They were right beside me, buck naked, and squirming naked flesh against me every place I had a place. They were more than sure about what they wanted. I was even getting a whiff of their arousal already.

A little squirming of my own had Kathy on her back with me nibbling and sucking her plump nipples while her hands toyed in my hair. Katie was caressing and petting my back and ass while I was occupied with her sister. I moved my lips to Kathy's a little later and she understood all about French kissing.

When I noticed her hips were squirming quite a bit I moved my legs between hers and she spread wide at once. Everyone else had joined Katie in petting and teasing us both by now, and Kathy was practically babbling, telling me to get on with it. Hell, I was glad to.

Apparently Katie was anxious too because she took hold of my dick and swabbed the head up and down between Kathy's slippery lips. I teased Kathy with a few mini-strokes and then put on more pressure to begin slipping up her.

"Oh God that's big," she said, when I reached about half way and then retreated for another try.

Jesus, she was hot and wet inside, and even if this was her first try, her pussy was semi-intelligent already. As I started back in, her inner muscles nipped at my length and she cocked her hips as I pulled outward again.

On the next push I hit bottom and Kathy wrapped her beautiful athletic legs around my ass and moaned into my neck. The fuck was on for real then and within minutes she was bucking back at me and pulling with her hands on my ass to encourage me to pump deeper. I couldn't go any deeper though because I was already bumping her cervix. I did speed up my strokes and put more power behind them.

If Kathy hadn't had a hair trigger I'd have beat her to the end, but she went off as I did, holding me tight and grinding her bush against me firmly. I knew her orgasm hadn't been earth shattering, but I could tell she thought it was grand. I rolled to the side kissing and snuggling up against her until she caught her breath and then I was rolled to my back and Reanna gave all the girls a deep-throat demonstration.

Though Reanna was doing excellent work she disengaged when I was ready to go again and I gave Katie a dose of the same thing her sister got. It seemed she liked it just as well and I know I did.

Reanna tried to get the other girls in line for treatment, but Mayta wouldn't hear of it. The other three joined in with explanations then and Reanna was out of her league, especially since she couldn't understand or speak a word of their language. She didn't seem like she was all that anxious to talk her way out of it anyway.

We went at it even harder and heavier than the twins and I had. By the time the howling and shouting was over I had to take a breather. Sheeta started serving hot tea then and I'll admit I nodded off.

I woke a short while later with my dick in someone's mouth. It was Sheeta and she had me hard as a brick bat while Motee was on her hands and knees with her ass pointed at me. She was wagging it so I got on my knees behind her and shoved the meat in.

Apparently I'd been the only one asleep. The rest of them swarmed us about then, petting, kissing, nibbling and one of them even gave me a sharp slap on the ass. When they let me get to sleep, four fucks later, I stayed that way until sunlight woke me up.

Malta, Motee, and Mayta were showing Kathy and Katie how to cook breakfast stew in a skin bag, while Reanna showed Sheeta how to use a camp-out coffee pot to boil coffee. What could be better? A few minutes later Reanna brought me the first cup I'd had in months.

We packed up and left about an hour later and made it back to camp around three PM. Nothing had bothered the huts and when we were out of the trucks the show and tell was on.

"Damn Chuck, I was hoping you'd turned into a real cave man. Couldn't you find us a big one to live in?" Reanna asked.

"I haven't thought of or even asked about caves for that matter. It sounds like a hell of a good idea though. Let me see if I can make the girls understand. They might know right where to find one."

Hell, all four of them did, but when I made them understand my question about moving into one Malta stood up on her tiptoes, raised both arms above her head in a threatening manner and bellowed while walking toward me. It confused hell out of me.

"Bears. I think she'd trying to tell you bears live in the caves," Katie said.

"Doesn't matter if they do. The cure for bear infestation came along in my pickup. They won't be anything but more meat when I get done with them," I said, but I knew I was bragging at least a little.

At any rate I put off any cave searching until tomorrow, since it was late in the afternoon now. All the women put our camp back in order and then started cooking something. I didn't care what it was because I knew I'd like anything. After supper and sunset we were in the pile of furs inside the big hut and going at it hammer and tongs again.

I was up and out first the next morning, mainly because I had to piss like a Rocky Mountain race horse. I'd just finished shaking the dew off when Malta came out to start thinking about cooking. She came over for a good morning kiss and then pointed out across the big plain and said, "Cave there."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.