All My Children - Cover

All My Children

Copyright© 2008 by Dr Know

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A wife wants babies and gets them, at the expense of her marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Violence  

My name is Kimberly Fanning. My husband is (or was) Dan Fanning. I know Dan has told you how our marriage ended and how I ended up in a long term care facility in and out of my mind. Much of what he said was true. Some was truth as he saw it.

Let me tell you truth from my viewpoint. Understand that some of what I have to say is not pretty. You may hate both of us after all is said and done. But then, I guess we hate ourselves and probably deserve all the disrespect that can be heaped on us. We both did and said things that were hurtful, spiteful, and most of all wrong.

I'm sure you remember Dan had found out that my sister's husband, Brian, was the true father of our little girl and our yet unborn baby. He had become a totally unglued, seething mad creature and badly beaten Brian ... almost to death.

I'll start my story from the time when my sister, Betty, made the suggestion that eventually led to the destruction of both our families and marriages. I'll probably be repeating some things Dan said in his earlier words, but please, hang in there with me as I try to explain my side of those events. I'll try to keep the rehashing of these events short, but you have to understand how those events led to the point where I finally lost my mind.

Dan and I had been married for five years. Try as we might, I couldn't get pregnant. We tried all kinds of procedures, but when all was said and done, we couldn't have children. The problem was that Dan's sperm was very weak. Not non-existent, but just too weak to actually fertilize my eggs. After two rounds of failed in vitro that were very expensive, I was desperate for a baby.

I dumped all of my grief on my sister for months. I so much wanted a child and was actually jealous of how easy it appeared for her and Brian to conceive their two children. She listened patiently and gave me what support she could. Finally, one day she dropped the suggestion that would solve everything ... then eventually be our undoing.

Betty was making soup as I ranted about how unfair life was. She suddenly stopped and came over to where I sat at her kitchen table. She dropped down in the chair next to me and grabbed my hands with hers.

"Sis, I've been thinking. I want to offer up a possible solution. Hear me out before you say anything, okay?" Betty said.

I just nodded in response and she continued, "You know that Brian is very fertile. He loves you and Dan as much as I do. He looks a little like Dan..." Betty stopped and took a deep breath and said, "Here's what I suggest. Brian can be a surrogate father for your baby. Dan need never know. You can have the baby you so desperately want, have Dan as a loving father and husband, and have an even more solid marriage."

I shook my head, no. "Dan would never go along with it."

Betty replied, "He wouldn't have to know."

"How would he not know? The cost of doing in vitro is twenty thousands dollars. Health insurance doesn't pick any of it up. How could I hide that amount from him?"

Betty answered with a small grin playing at the corners of her mouth. "Who said anything about in vitro? I'm suggesting that you get pregnant the old fashion way. Brian is actually a very good lover."

I was shocked and said so. "You are suggesting that Brian, YOUR husband, and I start fucking? Have you lost your mind?"

Betty laughed and shook her head, "No, I'm not daft. I just can't think of any way to hide this whole thing from Dan without you and my husband doing the nasty. You're so close to complete breakdown over being childless, I'm just trying to solve the problem in the most practical way possible. If you and my husband simply screw to conceive a child, I can live with it. After all it is not like an affair or you two loving each other. Dan need not know. So, no harm, no foul."

"I can't do that!" I snapped back at her.

"Well Sis, just think about it."

I went home and tried to continue my life as before, but Betty's words kept intruding my thoughts. "You simply screw to conceive a child — no harm, no foul."

After a few more months, I was beyond hope. I walked slowly to Betty's house and plopped in the kitchen chair. "Okay Sis, I want a baby. I need a baby. So, how do we pull this off?"

Betty came over and hugged me. "Good girl! Now you let me convince Brian and then we will set up the logistics of this whole thing. You'll be barefoot and pregnant in no time!"

Betty was true to her word; she had to convince Brian to do it. At first he rebelled and even refused to discuss it. Betty wore him down until he finally saw that what she was asking him to do would help my marriage and my mental health. He talked with Dan and found out how desperate Dan was for me to be pregnant. He saw that Dan would be so happy to be a dad.

Brian finally told Betty, "Okay sweetheart. If you want me to give Kim a baby, I will."

Betty called me and let me know Brian was onboard. Betty suggested that I come over to her place on the first night I was sure I was ovulating. That happened to be two nights later.

I arrived at her house about ten in the morning. Brian had taken the morning off at Betty's request. Betty met me at the door and said, "Brian is upstairs in the guest room. Go on up there. And don't come down until you're pregnant." She hugged me and pushed me toward the stairs.

I entered the bedroom and saw Brian lying fully dressed on the bed reading a magazine. He looked up as I entered and smiled. I smiled back and sat down on the edge of the bed. "So, what do we do now, Brian?"

He laughed out loud and replied, sounding somewhat embarrassed, "Well I guess we get naked, Kim." And so we did. He was first out of his clothes and he laid down on the bed just watching me undress. His breathing seemed to become faster as I slipped out of my bra and panties. "Kim, you are one beautiful woman. Not as beautiful as your sister, but damned close!"

I was more than a little embarrassed. Other than Dan, I'd never even seen another penis. Brian seemed as embarrassed as I was. He cleared his throat a few times and said, "Come here, Kim. We might as well get acquainted."

I slipped into the bed and he took me in his arms. For a few minutes we simply held onto each other. I finally dared to begin the action by slowly raking my hand down his stomach to his groin. I cupped his semi-hard penis in my hand and slowly stroked it. Soon it was rigid. It seemed a little thicker than Dan's but not as long. I was amazed how clinical I could be in the current situation. Here I was inspecting his equipment while I slowly pumped it to full erection.

I wasn't actually turned on by the experience, but Betty had thought of that and there was a tube of K-Y on the side table. Dan reached over and grabbed it. He squeezed some out and massaged it into my nether region. I slowly began to get wet from the manual machinations he was performing on me.

I laid back and sighed. He took that as an indication that I was ready and he climbed on top of me and slowly mounted me. His strokes were sure and powerful. I was soon into the experience and came to small orgasm. He followed a minute later with a grunt as I felt his cum shooting into me.

The whole process was over in less than fifteen minutes.

We dressed in silence and came down stairs to find Betty quietly sitting at the kitchen table with a glass of scotch in her hand. She smiled and said, "I know this was my idea, but it is a little tough to actually know it has happened."

I burst into tears thinking of her pain and Brian ran over to her and hugged her. They both had tears in their eyes. Brian said, "Not again. Okay? I can't do this again!"

Betty pushed Brian back with her hands. While holding his shoulders, she stared into his eyes and smiled. "Brian, I love you to death. This was my idea remember? Until Kim is pregnant, we continue. We'll be fine, my dear sweet man."

Brian just nodded dumbly and looked down at the floor.

Betty and I exchanged glances and she winked at me. I nodded my head and turned and left their house.

I almost died when Dan got home from work that evening. I just knew he would know that I cheated on him. Well, maybe not cheating in the classic idea of cheating, but cheating nonetheless. I did my best to act normal and loving as always. In fact, it was not an act. I loved this man to my very depths. He was my rock. What I did today, I did for both of us. Well, maybe more for me than him, but still for both of us.

As the night progressed he apparently saw nothing amiss and I began to relax. We made love later that night and we wished each other a goodnight. We fell asleep in each other's arms. He didn't know! He would never know! We could make this work! I fell asleep with visions of holding a baby in my arms and Dan standing behind me looking lovingly at our baby while he kissed the back of my neck.

The next day I went back to Betty's and replayed yesterday's events. Brian lubed me up with K-Y and we almost mechanically did the deed.

I dressed and left the house. Betty had gone to the supermarket while her husband tried to impregnate me.

I had been reading books on getting pregnant and one doctor had an approach that required both partners to get as hot as they could during lovemaking. His statistics showed that a woman stood a thirty percent better chance of pregnancy if she was actually quivering from the lovemaking when her partner ejaculated into her. The doctor also indicated the partners were more at ease when they were so aroused.

I was getting comfortable with Brian after our second session and saw no reason that being aroused wouldn't be acceptable. This would be acceptable just as long as we didn't start falling for each other or diminish our love for our spouses.

I brought the book in my purse to the next session with Brian the next day. As we lay in bed, I had him read it and then said, "Do you think you can make me hot? I mean boiling hot? It may make me conceive quicker."

Brian just smiled and said, "I was going to suggest something similar. I'm having a hard time staying aroused with the way we have been so clinical about this."

I smiled and said, "You're having a hard time staying hard? Well, I'll guarantee you that you will not have that problem today!" With that I got up on my knees and leaned over placing my breasts on his bare chest. I slowly moved back and forth just letting my nipples touch his skin. I then lowered my head and kissed him with my tongue seeking his.

I lowered my hand to his penis and lightly stroked it with my fingertips. It sprang to life and was rigid as steel in what seemed like seconds.

Brian rolled me over onto my back and began kissing his way down the center of my body. He started at the small hollow at the base of my neck, and down between my breasts. He stopped there and nipped lightly at each nipple and then taking one in his mouth swirled his tongue around the nipple until I gasped.

He lowered his head and continued kissing my body down to my belly button. He stuck his tongue into it and licked my stomach for several inches around my navel. As he did this he gently pinched my sensitive nipples with his fingers.

He continued kissing me down to my pussy. Here, he slowly began to lick the lips, and ever so slowly moved his tongue into my canal. He slowly licked me from my rectum, over my slit and onto my clit. He did this for at least ten minutes until I was writhing in ecstasy. I was ready to cum at any second. My pussy was boiling with desire. I needed a dick and I needed it now.

I pulled his head up and French kissed him with our tongues wrestling each other for supremacy. I reached down and found his cock. It felt like it was on fire. I splayed my legs and guided his fiery rod to my entrance. He rose up on his elbows and looked at me for an instant. He placed a finger to my lips and I immediately began sucking it. He gasped once, and then with one motion slid his shaft into me. I was so wet that my cunt just opened and accepted his whole length.

He began those sure, powerful strokes he had used previously, but now I rocked back and forth trying to counter his every thrust. Soon we were slamming together with absolute abandon. I felt my juices flowing and could smell the sex filling the air.

Brian pumped faster and faster. I orgasmed twice before he shot his load of seed into me. When he came he arched his back and groaned as what seemed to be gallons of sperm entered my body. He collapsed on top of me and we both attempted to catch our breath. I held him tightly as his cock slowly deflated in my pussy. He finally rose up on his knees and pulled out of me to lie by my side. A thin ropy string of white cum still attached his penis to my pussy. He rubbed my clit as I moved my fingers up and down his softening shaft.

He leaned over and we kissed again. This time, the kiss was prolonged and intense. I knew at that instant that we were going to fuck again before I put my clothes back on. And I wanted to. I wanted to be on fire again. I wanted him to impregnate me. At this moment, I wanted his baby.

I moved down the bed and took his glistening dick into my mouth. I sucked him back to a full erection and slinging my leg over his body, dropped myself down on his erect baby maker.

We worked each other to another sexual peak and he pumped another load of his potent juice into my awaiting womb.

With that, we lay side by side for a few minutes not saying a word. He finally lifted his had and leaned over my face. He kissed me like I was his long lost lover and I returned it.

He smiled and toying with my right nipple said, "Damn Kim. That was hot. I — I've never been so turned on. You're a wonderful lover."

As soon as he said that work "lover", I felt a chill. "Brian. We're on a mission. I'm not your lover, nor will I ever be! Please never say that again!"

Brian looked both saddened and confused. "Oh. Oh, I'm sorry Kim. I was so carried away by the mind-blowing sex that I kind of forgot what this is all about. I'm sorry."

As I struggled with my clothes I just nodded at him and said, "No problem. But remember what this is all about. Conceiving a baby ... nothing more."

I ran home, cleaned up and waited to fall into Dan's arms. When he came in, I did just that, and dinner was several hours late that night. I felt so guilty about what we three conspirators were doing behind his back but it was for a good cause.

I didn't get pregnant that month so I was forced to wait for ovulation the next month. Neither Brian nor Betty said a word about the events of those first three days during the entire waiting period.

The next month's ovulation arrived and I found myself in Betty's bedroom with Brian. Brian's mother had come to visit them and was using the guest room. We had no choice but to use their marital bed for our sessions. Betty had maneuvered Brian's mom to an afternoon of shopping while her husband and I brought each other to wave after wave of sexual heights.

By the third day of this cycle I was looking forward to the time with Brian. He was a very good lover and seemed to have unlimited reserves of cum. We were now doing things that I never had even thought of. Brian had rented a couple of porno flicks to aid our sessions and we began trying everything they did in the movies. I found that Brian's cum tasted much saltier and sweeter than Dan's. It must have been the sperm that gave it that taste. He found that I responded much more than Betty did.

Between us, we were like two teenagers exploring their first experiences with sex. In our last session I had just licked his asshole and then frigged myself with my fingers on one hand as I slowly stroked his dick with the other.

He had poured at least a pint of cum into my waiting womb. I knew as soon as he blasted his load into me that we had succeeded. I just knew I was pregnant. One week later, I took the home pregnancy test and it said positive!

I ran next door to Betty and fell into her arms. "Oh Betty, we did it! I'm pregnant! I can't thank you enough. I can't thank Brian enough! Where is he? I have to tell him!"

Betty was bursting with joy. Her gift had been successful and she giggled like a silly young girl, "Oh Kim. It's wonderful! Brian will be so pleased. He's at the office. Do you want to call him?"

"No. I think I'll just go down to his office and break the news to him. Then I can go to Dan's office and tell him!" I smiled as she thought of the happy afternoon ahead.

Betty just smiled and nodded. I ran home and grabbed my purse and headed for Brian's office. I hummed the entire drive downtown. The main parking lot was full so I pulled into the Marriott hotel lot next to Brian's office building. I felt a little naughty and thought Brian might get a kick out of holding the mother to be of his baby in his arms. But he certainly couldn't do that in his office. It would cause too many questions.

I made a split second decision and went into the Marriott. I booked a room and then went to Brian's office. I had his secretary announce me and I swept into his office. He looked up somewhat startled to see me. Seeing how radiant I appeared he asked, "It's happened, hasn't it?" I just grinned and crooked my little finger at him. I said, "Follow me. Tell your secretary you have an appointment. I'll wait in the Marriott lobby."

He got up and grabbed his coat and gave me a full five-minute head start. I waited for him as promised and shortly after he swept through the hotel's front door. I walked up to him and simply said, "Room 1256." I walked passed him to the first open elevator and pushed up. Just as the door was about to the close a hand reached in and pushed it open. Brian jumped aboard and seemed to be beaming. He pulled me to him and kissed me. He pulled back and looked level into my eyes, "It's true? You're pregnant?"

"Yes, I'm pregnant! I'm carrying your baby. Our baby." I all but cried as I held tightly to his neck and covered his face in kisses.

We fell through the door into the room and immediately fucked like two horny rabbits, our clothes littering the floor. It wasn't that I loved him. I adored him for what he had given me and we did do things to each other that we never attempted with our spouses, but I didn't love him. We had just made something wonderful together and I wanted us to enjoy it and each other at least one more time as we celebrated our accomplishment.

Later that afternoon, after two more orgasms and my first anal experience, I showered and dressed and then watched Brian do the same. We held each other and kissed deeply one more time. I thought this would be the last time we would be together and I was almost sorry it was over. Brian just looked deep into my eyes, patted my butt (which was now a little sore), waved and walked out the door.

I smiled and waved back. A few minutes later I left the hotel and drove to Dan's office about three miles away. I whispered the news to his secretary and she announced me by saying, "Dan? There's someone out here you must see. I'll send her in." She smiled broadly as she waved me into Dan's office.

I swept through the door and danced over to his desk. He rose looking confused. "Kim? What's wrong?"

"Nothing my dearest darling husband. Nothing at all." I reached out and pulled him to me and kissed him.

"What is it Kim?"

"Oh, nothing much. It's just you're going to be a Daddy. I thought you should know and we should go celeb-" Dan yelled interrupting my little speech.

"Pregnant? Are you sure?" Dan questioned.

"Yes my darling. We are having a baby!" I chuckled at Dan's confused expression.

Dan's face broke into a huge smile. "A baby. My God, finally. It's a miracle. I love you." He embraced me in a big hug.

For the next nine months life was wonderful. Dan was the typical doting father-to-be and I was in heaven. Even the morning sickness was welcomed. The only thing was I sometimes got nostalgic for the baby's father, Brian.

Two weeks after I had made my announcement to Dan he had to leave town for a two-day business trip to Atlanta. I helped him pack and sent him off as he kissed me and rubbed my stomach with his big innocent grin.

That night I had just finished talking with Dan. He had called to say he had arrived safely and missed my "surprise package" and me as he put it.

I told him I missed him too and we wished each other a good night's sleep and lots of love and hung up.

The phone rang almost immediately and I thought it was Dan calling again to tell me something he forgot.

I answered, "Hey baby."

I heard Brian's voice reply, "Hey to you to Baby."

I was surprised. "Brian, what do you want?"

He was blunt, "Kim, I need one more night with you. After what we have done together, and what we have done to each other accomplishing it, I just can't stop cold turkey like we have. Can we celebrate together just once more?"

"Brian. I can't. I'd love to but I can't. Having you get me pregnant is one thing, but fucking you after I knew I was pregnant is something else. It, it feels like cheating."

"It's not, Kim. I'm the baby's father, damn it. I'm not an unfeeling bastard. I'm a man with feelings. I need to end this on terms that I can live with. And just stopping cold turkey left me hanging with emotions I don't know how to deal with. I helped you. Now, can you help me?"

I thought for a moment. I, too, had some unresolved emotions involving Brian that needed to be dealt with. As the baby's father, he did have some emotions that Betty and I had caused. He would never have felt this bad if it hadn't been for us.

I finally replied, "Okay Brian. Where can we meet? When?"

Brian said, "I'll be at your house at 1 PM tomorrow. Betty is getting an afternoon and sleepover at the Canyon Ranch Spa. I bought it for her yesterday when I heard Dan was going to be away on a business trip."

I felt a tingle go through my body. Brian was sending Betty away for the afternoon and night so he could be with me. I thought... we're going to fuck again. Oh shit. I've got to stop it. Tomorrow is it. No more. Tomorrow we celebrate our baby for the last time.

And so we did and so it was. I did things with Brian that day that I was totally embarrassed about. He made me do things that made me so hot I was ready to be fucked by anybody that happened to be around. Lucky for Brian he was the only one around. We did our screwing in Dan's and my bed. Actually we fucked all over the bedroom. We also did it in the kitchen, family room, living room, and over the dining room table.

This was the time when we started talking dirty to each other. Brian started it with comments like, "Kim, I love that hot pussy of yours. Tell me its all mine." He was plowing me with abandon as I replied with things like, "Yeh baby. This pussy belongs to you now. I'll always think of you when Dan is doing me." And it got raunchier from that point on.

I didn't mean a word of it. I'm sure he didn't either. But it made us both extremely hot. We could never say things like that to our loved ones. They would think we were perverts. But to each other we could say anything and do anything of a sexual nature. And we did. Over and over, again and again. Well into the early evening. He finally had to leave to get home to feed the kids.

By the time Brian had his fill of me, I knew we had passed a hidden line of some kind. We both knew we would not do this again. But we both knew we had loved doing it to each other. Saying those wicked things and doing sexual acts we never could ask our spouses to do would forever be our secret.

I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Megan. She did look like Dan and me. Of course she really had a bit of Brian's features, but they were close enough to pass for Dan's.

Brian would watch her from afar and feel pride at the wonderful daughter he could never admit having. By the look on his face I sensed that he sometimes wished he could shove this knowledge down Dan's throat when Dan boasted about something Megan had done. But he would look at Betty and me and just laugh at the story Dan was telling.

I worried for a while but as time went by, things smoothed into a normal routine and all was well.

It was several years later that I decided Megan needed a brother or sister. So I hesitantly approached Betty about it. She said she needed to think about it for a while. That afternoon she called and asked me to come over for some coffee. Once we were seated she said, "Okay Kim. This is the last time. I felt very uncomfortable with Brian's relationship with me for a few months after you got pregnant last time. I was afraid you two had real feelings for each other.

But I appeared to be wrong soon thereafter. I guess Brian just had a hard time dealing with all of it. I am a little concerned but I guess it's okay with me if it is with him. He gets home early tonight so we can find out then. Just wait with me and we can talk sister stuff until then."

Brian showed up about forty-five minutes before Dan was due home. When he walked in, I just stood up and announced, "Brian, I want another baby. Can you? Will you father another child for me ... for us?"

Brian looked floored. He stammered, "W-What? Again? Jesus, I don't know. I-I had a real hard time getting over last time. Seeing my daughter living so close and not be able to hold her or be the Dad that I know I am has been tough. I - I don't know if I can go through it again. Let me sleep in it. Let me have some time to think this over. Please?"

Betty and I could say nothing except that he should do what he thought was right.

Two days went by. Dan had just left for work when there was knock on the door. I opened it and there stood Betty and Brian. I let them in and after settling in the living room I awaited one of them to say something. I couldn't help but notice that Betty was sitting in the exact spot on the couch where Brian had ass fucked me years ago when we had met for the last time.

Brian cleared his throat and said, "Okay Kim. I'll make a baby for you one last time. This is it. No more after this."

Betty nodded without looking overly happy about it. She said, "Kim, this is Brian's decision. I'm not real happy about this second child, but it was my idea originally and I guess one more time will not cause any more damage than last time. At least I hope not."

With that we fell to arranging the liaison dates. My most fertile period was in one week. Brian agreed to start then. We would meet at our house during the day while Dan was at work. Betty felt more comfortable this time with us doing it at my house instead of hers.

True to form, Brian arrived right on time and we fell into bed. Immediately we took up where we had ended it. We talked trash to each other, we did things that we would never do with our spouses. I was sore in places I didn't know I had when Brian left my house over the next three days. But he left gallons of virile baby making juice in my willing womb.

I was still so hot from that session with Brian that when Dan got home, I literally attacked him and we had the hottest sex we ever had for most of the night. It was so much better than with Brian. Not only was it hot ... it was with love. Nothing could surpass that night.

I checked the test strips one week after our last session. Sure enough, I was pregnant again. It had only taken three times to ensure my belly would swell with new life again.

Over the next few days I planned out some things. First Brian and I would get together a few more times just like last time. Just so we could both ease out of the intense sexual relationship we had developed. Brian set up a friend at a radio station to announce to Betty she had won three-night stay at Canyon Ranch Spa. Actually Brian had bought the three night package for Betty so we could get her out of the picture while we weaned ourselves from each others sexual grasp.

We met all three days while Betty was away. On the first day, we talked our normal trash to each other.

"My god, you get me hot, Babe," Brian partially moaned.

"Me too, big boy. We certainly know how to turn each other on!" I panted. We both laughed between inhalations of our breath.

"It's a real shame that Dan's equipment is so defective. He could be enjoying this hot box of yours!" Brian laughed.

"No way, my baby making hunk, this hot box is now all yours. And always will be!" I groaned. "Just do some more of that to me please. Yes, right there. Oh, Yes!"

Seconds later, I had a very intense organism and gasped loudly.

"My God, Brian, you sure know how to eat pussy!" I laughed.

We screwed in several places that first afternoon. And our raunchy conversations continued.

"Kim, baby, get down there and do that super blow job that only you do. I've always loved getting sucked off by you," Brian moaned.

I dropped down and took his prick into my mouth. I sucked on it for few minutes and then I said, "I just love nibbling on these wonderful baby making balls of yours. Are you ready to cum now?"

"Yeh, just a few more strokes with that loving mouth of yours and you can have all of the baby juice you want."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.