All My Children - Cover

All My Children

Copyright© 2008 by Dr Know

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A wife wants babies and gets them, at the expense of her marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Violence  

My name's Dan Fanning. I've aged a few years since I wrote the first part of my life story when I was thirty-one. I'm now thirty-eight and have been divorced from my ex-wife, Kimberly for 7 years.

I guess I should pick up the story where I left off. If you remember, I had just left a meeting with my wife, Kim, her sister, Betty, and the asshole brother-in-law, Brian. I had discovered that Brian had fathered my daughter, Megan, and had knocked up Kim again.

I had also discovered that Betty had been a willing participant in this farce and had actually been the one that came up with the idea that her husband should impregnate my wife since my sperm level was so low. After this whole ugly situation, I had started calling them the "Three Musketeers". Actually, their name more aptly would be the Cuckateers.

The Three Cuckateers had posted my bail after I had spent a few days in jail for beating up Brian. They had requested that I attend a meeting with the three of them in exchange for them posting bail and promising to both drop the charges and not assist the DA in developing a case against me.

The meeting was to be in Brian's hospital room. Brian was recovering the beating I had given him.

I had attended the meeting where I heard Kim's lame excuse that she was only using Brian to simply make babies and that she loved only me. She told me I was the only true father to our daughter and as yet unborn child.

Betty had come unglued when I played an audiotape of Kim and Brian's last sexual encounter in my marital bed in my house. She had let Kim use Brian to conceive a child, but was enraged to find out that Kim and Brian apparently did more than just have sex to conceive a child. And that they continued to have sex after Kim was aware that she was pregnant.

I had left the meeting after handing Kim divorce papers and Brian a lawsuit to recover my expenses for supporting Megan since her birth. I left not only because I was disgusted with them, but also to tell Megan as I had said I would.

I went to the pre-K class to pick up Megan and drove her home. While serving divorce papers on my wife had been tough, this conversation I was about to have with Megan was going to break my heart.

I asked Megan to sit down at the kitchen table and I served her a bowl of ice cream. She sat there, picking up small bites of ice cream in her spoon and licking the spoon clean. She looked at me with those big innocent blue eyes and waited for me to say something.

Why do the innocent ones have to suffer for mistakes of the guilty? I wondered to myself. I shook off the feeling and started in.

"Megan, I have to talk to you about something very serious. I want to make sure you understand this whole thing and I want you to know right up front that nothing I am going to tell you is in anyway your fault. OK?" I managed to get out before I had to dry my eyes.

"Yes Daddy, I understand. What's wrong? Where is Mommy?" Megan said looking around.

"Mommy's with Aunt Betty and Uncle Brian. Mommy and Uncle Brian are the reason I need to talk to you. Honey, please stop eating your ice cream for a second and listen to me." I looked Megan straight in the eyes and continued as she laid her spoon down.

"Your Mommy decided a while back that Uncle Brian is your Daddy. So from now on you are to call him Daddy. From now on, you call me Uncle Dan. OK?"

"Why Daddy?"

"Well sweetie, it's because Mommy made a decision that Uncle Brian ... I mean your new Daddy Brian was to be your real Daddy. So I can only be your Uncle Dan from now on. This doesn't mean I love you any less. I will always be there for you, but not as your Daddy." I had to stop at this point because my voice was cracking badly.

"But Daddy, I want you for my Daddy!" Megan wailed.

"Megan ... That just can't be any more. I'm not your real Daddy. Brian is. Now please go up stairs and wash up."

Megan ran up the stairs in tears. I could hear her crying as she went to the bathroom to wash off the ice cream ... plus her tears. I was mentally destroyed. I had nothing in the way of emotions left. I was drained.

I sat at the kitchen table just staring at the floor. I didn't even hear Kim's car pull in the driveway.

She entered the house and saw me sitting at the table. She could tell by my beleaguered defeated look that I had told Megan that Brian was her father.

"Dan, how could you! She is only four years old. She can't possibly understand this whole thing." Kim cried.

"Kim, just shut up. You brought this on yourself. I've told Megan that Brian is her father and it was your decision. And by God, it was your decision the first time you spread your legs for that asshole."

"Oh Dan, you just don't understand why I did what I did or how little Brian means to me."

"I guess I don't and I really don't care to know at this time. All I know is YOUR child is upstairs in tears and there is nothing I can do to make it better. I suggest you go tend to Megan's emotional needs and I will go tend to mine."

With that I had left the house and never sat foot in it again. I heard from some friends that Betty had filed for divorce from Brian, and Brian had left the area. He was too embarrassed by the way our good Reverend at the church had spread the reason that Brian was setting up trusts funds for Megan and the yet unborn child.

I also heard that Betty had told her parents why she was divorcing Brian and that he and her own whoring slut sister had caused the eventual betrayal. Betty and Kim's father soon forgave Betty but refused to have anything to do with Kim. Their mother was at least civil to Kim, but stayed far away from her because of her husband's reactions. It came out that their mother took to the bottle to reduce the stress of dealing with her two daughters and her husband. She would occasionally sneak out of her house to do things for Kim when Kim needed help. She had to sneak because father dearest wanted no part of Kim or her wanton ways.

Kim contacted me about two weeks after I had had my talk with Megan. She said she wished to meet me at a local pub we used to frequent. She said she just had to explain herself to me and beg my Christian forgiveness.

I was not a devout Christian but I did believe in the Christian teachings. So I agreed to meet her and at least listen to her side of things.

I walked in the pub about 2 PM. It was very dark inside compared to the brilliant afternoon sun. It took me several moments to have my eyes adjust to see Kim sitting at our old favorite booth. She was wearing the bright yellow sundress that I had loved on her.

I walked slowly to the booth and slid in opposite her. "OK Kim, this is your meeting." I put up my hand and got the bartender's attention. I made a motion with my hand to show I wanted two-fingers of Maker's Mark. He nodded and brought the drink to the table.

"Nice seeing you two again!" he said as he set the drink down.

"Nice seeing you, Frank." I responded with a sad smile.

He walked away, leaving us in stony silence.

Kim finally said, "Dan, I have to explain to you what you heard and why what you heard it is not really anything to be upset about."

This farce was already irritating me. "Let me see. You sleep with your sister's husband. You make two babies with him. You try to pass them off as mine. You tell him his cum is better than mine and your pussy is all his. Have I left anything out?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for my opening remark to come out like that. I know I did wrong in your eyes. I know you feel betrayed. I know you heard things that seemed to make things worse than they truly are. Please give me a chance to explain! Please!"

"You have ten minutes. Explain away." I said glancing at my watch.

Kim started, "You know how much I wanted a baby. You know when we found out that your sperm level was so low, how devastated I was. I would have done anything to have a child."

"And you obviously did." I said dryly.

"Enough with the sarcasm please. Give me my ten minutes, eh?" Kim snapped.

"OK, you now have nine minutes, get on with it." I snapped back.

"I was so distraught over the situation that I cried on Betty's shoulder every day. I was so jealous of their apparent ease in having children. I used to tell her how wonderful it must be to have a virile man like Brian to make babies with." Kim said.

"Betty finally came to me and said she and Brian had decided to offer me the greatest gift in the world. Betty offered me the use of Brian to make a baby. Brian was not for it initially nor for a long time. Brian worried about his friendship with you, so Betty had to browbeat him into submission.

"Then it took me a while to agree with Betty's idea." Kim sighed.

"The first two times we tried to make a baby were very clinical. It was straight missionary position with no kissing or fondling. Brian had to use lubricant because I was so dry."

"Well that obviously wasn't a problem later on from what I heard, was it?" I snapped.

"No it wasn't. Now shut up and let me explain." Kim snapped back.

"I had been reading everything there was to read on how to get pregnant. The doctor had given me a pamphlet that said that the sexually hotter a couple was in their sex, the better the chance of conception. I took that to heart." Kim went on.

"The next time Brian and I were together, I told him that he had to do everything he could to get me sexually aroused to my absolute limits. He just nodded and set to work. He tongue kissed me, slowly undressed me, licked my whole body, and basically aroused me to a height you and I had never achieved. When he came, I knew it was 'the time'. We did it one more time that day and this time I did things to him to heighten his sexual responses. And he in turned heightened mine. We both were wet noodles when it was over."

I squirmed in my seat and only just managed not to leave as my loving wife told me her lover got her hotter than I ever had.

Kim went on, "I became pregnant with Megan at that point. Brian and I met two more times after I knew I was pregnant. That was really not so much for sex as it was to celebrate that we had created a new life. The sex was just a byproduct."

"I thought that was the end of it after I gave birth to Megan. You were the loving father I knew you would be. Brian was happy to be a proxy father. Betty was happy that she could help us. All was well. That was until I decided to have another baby."

I looked at her and shook my head. "You really thought I would accept being the sham father of two bastard children? You don't know me very well do you?"

Kim smiled. "Oh dear one, I know you very well. I know you have high Christian values even if you don't go to church every Sunday. I just never expected you to find out."

"Any way, when I decided to have another baby, Brian and Betty consented but they did have reservations. I had to nag them for weeks to get them to consent. Brian started plowing me the very night that I talked to them about it. We used Brian and Betty's bed. We did it there the next three nights. I was fertile and did not want to miss an opportunity.

"I guess you heard Betty's telephone call to me about getting together for the fourth try.
Brian and I had an extra aroused session that day. When I got home, I was still aroused.
Do you remember that night when we had the best sex we ever had?" Kim asked.

"My God, yes and it was great. I thought you were a wild woman." I reminisced. Suddenly it struck me. "You mean you had been with Brian earlier that day and I was getting sloppy seconds?"

Kim nodded but immediately said. "It wasn't sloppy seconds. I cleaned up and it was many hours afterward when I basically attacked you! I wouldn't do that to you."

"You let me eat your pussy after Brian had cum there just hours before?" I stammered. "How could you think so little of me?" I all but yelled as I tightened my hands into clenched fists.

"My love, I didn't think so little of you. I wanted to have you everyway I could that night. I loved you and wanted you to experience the same sexual heights I had earlier that day." Kim cried. "None of this is coming out like I intended it to!"

Again I almost lost it and bolted! Instead I clenched my jaws, ground my teeth and kept my now white fists under the table to avoid making a terrible scene. Well ... at least until the whole story was out.

Kim then went on. "It was several days later that I found out I was pregnant again. Brian and I met two more time to celebrate our creation. Then it was over."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.