Rachael's Awakening
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2008 by Victoria Penndragon

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Rodger finds that his housemaid has a submissive side. Will her innocense bring out his Dominant side once again?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Slow  

Foreshadowing: In front of a cozy and warm fire, as a snow storm raged outside and blanketed the area with beautiful white powdered sugar-like snow ... the evening of the shopping trip ended in a shower of sparks as Rachael begged Rodger to "take her ass" ... and He obliged her request as He gave a primal bellow and Rachael gave an answering scream. Now, she was His and His alone. He had laid His first claim on her ... How many more 'firsts' were to come?

The storm that had come in out of nowhere as Rachael and Rodger shopped; changing from wind and rain, then to wind and snow, lasted the better part of a week ... blanketing everything so it resembled a winter scene that would rival the best Victorian renditions of Currier and Ives. The days had been spent in training Rachael in codes of behavior ... those for at home in private ... and those for in public.

During the week that the storm stayed, Rachael had gotten into the habit, a very nice one, of bringing him the first coffee of the day while he was still in bed. She was spoiling him, she knew it; but she had a feeling that Sir loved it! But this morning Rodger had risen after Rachael had gone down to make the coffee and hurried to shower, dress, and get downstairs. An idea occurred to him while he was showering and it had to be set in motion quickly, but personally.

As Rodger reached the last tread of the stairs, he noticed that the coffee table was already set and Rachael's towel was at her place. With his smile widening, he then turned and as he walked through the dining room, toward the swinging door into the kitchen, the strains of Allanah Miles' "Black Velvet" grew louder. He moved toward the door and pushed it inward. He was not prepared for, nor did he expect, the vision that moved with the lithe grace of a seasoned dancer before him.

Rachael was dancing, very provocatively, and each move was in complete sync and tempo with the music; and she didn't miss a beat. Her Dark Chocolate tresses hung long and loose and fanned out behind her as she twirled her way around the kitchen ... gathering plates and mugs and placing them on the top tray of the trolley.

When she bent to open the oven door, he was surprised when she squatted low, retrieved the cookie sheet out of the oven, then quickly jutted out her hips and rolled them as she stood up and moved to put the Egg & Sausage Casserole she had been baking down on the burners. He waited for her hand to move well away before he announced his presence, and the fact that she had an audience.

"Good Morning, My Pet," He spoke as he advanced into the room.

"What are you making this morning? It smells wonderful."

Rachael whirled around from the stove, barely managing to stifle her scream in time. Rodger couldn't stop the grin that lifted the corners of his mouth.

"You were quite the vision a few minutes ago, Pet. Were you a dancer at one time? Your timing was perfect." Rodger's grin widened as he watched the blush rise and color the neck and face of the girl who stood in front of him.

"If breakfast is ready, let's enjoy it while it's hot. After breakfast, you will do the usual clean up downstairs. Then I want you to go upstairs, enter your room and strip out of what you're wearing. You are then to go into my room, strip the sheets off my bed and air it while you wash and dry them. When done, you are to re-make the bed.

"Then, when you're done with my room, would you please make the upstairs guest room ready for company?

"I will follow you up and wait while you strip. Then I want you to find your double bullet and bring it to me. Even though I know you don't like it, I will then inspect you to see if you are wet. If you are, I will insert the bullet and you will go about the duties I have outlined for you.

"If, upon my inspection, I find that you are not wet, I will bend you over my knee and spank you ... checking you until I am satisfied with how wet you are. Then you will wear the bullet and continue with your duties until I return. I have an errand I need to run and I want what I have told you to do completed by the time I return.

"You may shower if you wish to shower alone, or you may wait until I return. If you choose to shower alone, you may do it only after the guest room is ready and the sheets for my bed are in the dryer. Am I clear?"

"Yes Sir. Crystal."

Rachael then picked up the breakfast casserole dish, put it on the trolley and the pair headed for the living room.

Breakfast passed easily enough and soon the pair had devoured half the casserole and emptied the coffee carafe. At Rodger's nod, Rachael got up, cleared the table then headed into the kitchen as he sat on the sofa and enjoyed the last of his coffee and the fire.

In no time at all, Rachael came back, stood at the base of the stairs and announced that she was headed up. Rodger got up from the sofa and followed her up ... then stood in the open doorway of her room while she stripped out of her teddy and brushing robe, then went to the top drawer of the nightstand next to her bed, opened it and withdrew the double bullet Sir had bought her that night ... the night it snowed ... and He had claimed her as His.

"Don't forget the remote please Rachael." Rodger spoke as he lounged against the doorframe.

"Then come over here to me, put the double bullet and its remote in my hand then spread your legs."

Rachael still wasn't used to constantly being inspected, or being, as Sir would call it, always accessible. She couldn't, and wouldn't, deny how much the mere touch of His fingers excited her. Or how often the remembered feel of His fingers as He rested them against her sex as they sat in the car, or on the sofa during training sessions, sent little thrills of excitement racing through her ... making her want more ... hoping He would take more ... or push for more.

She had realized, that snowy night when He took her anal virginity and she had screamed when He pushed himself as deep as He could be/go as He came, that she had wanted Him for some time ... even before she found that box on the floor of His closet. But she neither regretted finding that box, nor the items He had thrown into it.

She had also come to the realization, as she continued to look at the items, that she had wanted Him, even then, to use them on her. The intensity of that feeling ... that naked want ... had startled her so much that she had screamed when He had sneaked up behind her and had spoken so softly to her that day.

"Rachael! Bring those things here! NOW! I haven't got all day for you to wool-gather!"

Rodger's short clipped tone of command broke into her reverie and she snapped out of her memories.

"Oh Sir! I'm sorry."

She hurried over to where Rodger was standing, placing the items in His outstretched hand. Then spreading her legs, she stood naked before Him ... waiting ... steeling her insides against the softness of the touch she knew was coming.

But Rodger's touch was not soft ... this time. He pushed two fingers into her vagina and, to his dismay, or hers, he found that she was dry. He locked gazes with Rachael as he pushed his fingers in deeper, and allowed the displeasure at finding her dry to show on his face and in his eyes.

If he knew her, she would read it correctly, and react. He didn't give her that chance, this time. He pulled his fingers from her vagina and held them up between their faces.

"Well, girl? What's wrong with this picture before you? Tell me what you don't see ... then go get me the chair from my room and bring it here ... quickly.

"Well? I'm waiting!"

Rachael swallowed nervously, wet her lips with the tip of her tongue, and told Rodger what she didn't see on His fingers.

"Your fingers are dry Sir ... which means I am not wet ... at all. I-I-..."

"No excuses!" He snapped.

"I don't want to hear them. Just go get the chair out of my room and get back here."

Rodger's eyes drilled into Rachael's as he held her gaze, speaking sharply. He then stood back and allowed her to pass him and run to get the spanking chair he kept in his room, just for such an occasion as this one ... if it were needed, and return. As she raced down the landing from her room to his, he undid his belt and zipper and stepped out of his slacks and was standing at the foot of her bed as she came back with the chair.

"Place it here, with the back against the foot of your bed." His voice was still stern.

He was pointing to where he wanted his chair and watched as she placed it in the spot indicated and then quickly stepped back as he moved to sit down.

"Bend your upper body across my lap and once settled, you will spread your legs. You will count out loud as the swats connect with your ass girl. And I will halt only once to inspect you."

She had barely placed her upper body across his lap when she felt the first swat land soundly on the right cheek of her ass. She quickly swallowed and began counting aloud.

"One, Sir," she called out as the next one landed on the left cheek.

"Two, Sir," she counted again.

Two more landed in quick succession onto the right cheek and she barely had time to get the count out before Rodger landed two more onto the left cheek. His hand was raised to lower another one against the crack of her ass when he opted to lower it between her spread legs instead to find out how wet she was. He had felt a few drops on his leg ... but he needed, no; he wanted, to make sure she was getting wet.

"What's the count now, girl?" He spoke as he slid two fingers into her moist center and smiled. He moved them in and out of her wetness as he waited for her reply.

"It is at Six, Sir." Rachael felt it as Rodger moved His fingers in and out of her wetness, and she knew she was wet as she heard that all too familiar tell tale sign ... that soft 'squish' as He pushed His fingers in deeper ... then quickly withdrew them. She was caught off guard by the next swat that landed against the crack of her ass. Her answering yelp slipped from between her lips before she could catch it.

"Ow! That's Seven, Sir." Rachael bit the inside of her lower lip to keep from crying, but she knew her eyes were wet as she answered His question. She felt Him push His fingers again into her now dripping pussy and move them in and out of her ... getting them very wet.

"Be still while I prepare you and then insert the bullets, girl. Once they are in place, I need to get my slacks back on and run that errand ... and you have your tasks already outlined. You may start them when I have left your room."

Rodger quickly prepared Rachael's ass for the anal bullet then inserted it ... pushing it just a little deeper than she'd worn it before. Then, spreading her vaginal lips ... he inserted the second bullet into her puss.

"All right girl. Get up so I can re-dress and leave. Put your teddy and brushing robe into the hamper. As further punishment for not being wet upon my first inspection, you are to go about your assignments wearing nothing."

He reached behind him and grabbed his slacks off the foot of Rachael's bed and after shaking them out, he slid them on and up his legs, stood back up, redoing the zipper and the belt after he stood. He started to head for the door, then crossed back to her bed and picked up the remote and slid it into the pocket of his slacks.

"You have one and a half hours to get done all that you need to, girl. See that it is done by the time I return ... or I will deliver another spanking. And ... that one will not be delivered by hand. Until I return..."

Rachael stood on the landing watching Him wave as He went down the stairs, His back ramrod straight. Seconds later, she heard the garage door raise and then lower ... then she jumped as she felt both bullets vibrate.

'Sometimes Sir, You confuse and confound me beyond all coherent thought!' She knew her thought was born of anger and hurt, but she didn't regret the thinking of it. Not this time.

Then, in a silent fit of temper, she stomped her way back into her room where she picked up her teddy and its matching robe, stomped into her bathroom and tossed both into her hamper. Then stomping her way back into her room, she picked up the chair and headed for Sir's room to begin her duties in there.

As Rodger headed his truck down the driveway to the gates, he picked the remote up from the seat next to him, turned it up another notch, then pressed it ... grinning widely as he could imagine Rachael's discomfort when both bullets went off at the same moment yet again. He waited as the gates swung inward, drove thru them and then turned in the direction of Pierpont Mall.

Rodger made the mall in almost no time, as the streets were just beginning to become congested as more and more people ventured out from their homes. He found a space near the north entrance doors and then hurried in. He was hoping Samantha would be alone and there were no customers for her to contend with.

He approached Fredrick's and smiled brightly as he saw the object of his thoughts, with keys in hand, opening the doors for the two employees who were waiting. He raised his hand and waved and she responded with a wave and a bright smile.

"Rodger! Well good morning! And what brings you to the mall at this ungodly early hour? And where's your charming Rachael?" Samantha looked behind him as he entered through the doors and she moved behind him to lock them again.

"Let's go to your office Samantha and I'll tell you why I'm here. I want to be out of hearing distance of others before I speak. Lead the way, Madam."

Samantha's ears caught the inflection on the word 'madam' and raised an elegantly arched brow as she spoke.

"Oh. It's that type of question, eh? Very well, follow me then. Joyce? I'm going into the office to do a special order for Mr. Black, and I do not wish to be disturbed. The keys are next to the register. Open up in precisely fifteen minutes."

"Yes Ma'am," came the muffled reply from one of the aisles.

Samantha opened the door to her private office and let Rodger enter ahead of her as she closed the door behind them, then crossed to her desk, pulled out her executive chair and sat down as Rodger shrugged out of his coat and then sat down on the opposite side of the massive desk.

"All right Rodger ... spill. You do not make it a habit of just showing up unless you need or want something. What can I do for you? And, selfishly, I hope it includes that delectable "new girl" of yours." Samantha sat back in her chair and waited for Rodger to open his mouth. She knew she had hit the nail on the head when she mentioned Rachael.

"Yes, it involves Rachael. But, I wanted to ask you this in person. I didn't want to phone. As you know, Pet is new to a lot of the lifestyle; but I must admit she is a very quick learner ... at least about some things. Be that as it may, this snow that caught us all unawares, has forced us all to become semi-hermits.

"I want to start to introduce Rachael to other aspects of the lifestyle and move on with her training. She is wearing her rose-colored Kitty Collar to show she is in the beginning stages, and I want to take her out to dinner tonight, partly as a reward for learning her lessons so well, yes; but also to get us out of the house and to give her a break from always cooking.

"I want you to join us. There are some things she needs to learn that will require a woman's touch ... and you are the only one I want to fill the role of her teacher for these lessons. I'm sure you know the lessons I'm speaking of, don't you?" Rodger looked at the tall woman who sat across the desk listening intently.

"What else is there behind your query, Rodger Black? I've known you too long not to know there is more that you're not saying. And yes, I think I have an idea of what lessons you're speaking of ... but I want You to tell me ... directly." Their verbal game of chess had begun.

"Yes, Sam ... from years of long association, no doubt." Rodger's smile widened slowly as he continued.

"Yes, there is more. You are to come prepared to stay for the weekend so You can work with Rachael. I want Domme Octavia to show/teach her about the finer points of Penis Play; and the varied ways of giving and receiving great, mind-blowing, oral sex.

"I want her to learn precisely how to stimulate and arouse my body parts. Then I want her to watch as you show her how its done ... and then to watch as I ultimately fuck you silly as a result of Domme Octavia's excellent hand work."

Rodger sat back after he stated the reason for his visit and placed the last of his invitation/offer on Samantha's desk. He had, in that one statement moved his chess piece and was waiting for her reply.

"What time is dinner ... and where? I think it best to decide on a place that is lifestyle-friendly. Don't you?" She grinned across her massive desk and her eyes danced as she took in his surprised expression. His answering grin was the only answer she needed.

"I was thinking about a new place called The Gold Mine. It's very lifestyle-friendly, and is for members only. An old friend of mine, who is no longer a Dom, owns it. He gave me a call a few months back to tell me he had passed all the final inspections and was going to be opening soon. His call was inviting me to its opening night ... but it was when all that stuff with Becca had just come to light, so I had to beg off.

"As he knew Becca and I had been together for so long, he was shocked to hear what had happened and sent a gift membership round to the house the next day along with a note saying he completely understood, and I was to use the membership whenever things got better. I called him on my way over and booked a table for three at 7:30." Rodger sat back in his chair again and made a tent with his fingertips as he waited once again for Samantha.

"Then count me in Rodger. I'll meet you and Rachael at The Gold Mine at 7:25 so we can be seated and ordering by 7:30. Which of my toys do you want me to bring?"

Samantha stood as she had asked that last question ... mentally positioning her Queen for 'check' ... and walked to the closet near her desk; withdrawing the key from a pocket of her Hot Pink Chanel hip-length suit jacket, inserted it into the lock, turned it and then opened the door to display her hidden treasure chest.

"Anything that you feel will be an important teaching tool ... except for your big strapon's. Rachael still has her maidenhead intact, even though it may be a little stretched right now; and has never had a cock enter her. No one, and I do mean no one; will deprive me of that right of taking it from her. Just as I was the one who took her anal virginity, I will be the one to take her vaginal virginity as well ... when the time is right.

"Do I make myself clear, Octavia Samantha? So you need to bring your small and narrow toys, some of the dental dams ... and a few handfuls of condoms also.

"I want her to learn to place them on an erect penis with her mouth. No lambskin please. Only the ones by Trustex — making sure they're flavored. Bring a mix of the orange, vanilla, and spearmint ones. I want it to be enjoyable for her as well. Am I understood?"

The tall woman startled visibly when she heard her full name. No one had called her by it in a long time. Not that all that many people even knew it ... and she had forgotten that Rodger did ... until now. She simply nodded and remained silent as she closed the door, re-locked it and slid the key back into the pocket of her jacket. She would decide which toys to take after she had closed the shoppe for the night and began her packing.

"Then, if our business is concluded Rodger, I'd best get out to the front. Unless there is something else?" Samantha let her question hang in the air between them.

"No Sam. That was all. I thought it prudent to keep the questions just between us. I am so glad you agreed." Rodger stood and gathered his coat then followed Samantha out of her office and waited while she closed and locked its outer door then turned with her to follow her to the front of the store and out into the mall.

At the door leading out into the mall, Rodger slipped his coat back on, took Samantha's hand and pressing it lightly, telling her in a low voice that they would see her that evening at 7:25. He winked as he went out the door, headed across the mall and out into the bitter cold winds thankful that his truck was only a few feet away.

Rodger got in and quickly shut the door. He looked down at his watch realizing as he noted the time that he still had time to run that second errand. After checking behind him ... he backed up, then headed for the next stop before he returned home. He picked up his cell and dialed the number as he headed for the mall exit and the highway.

The drive back to the house took a little longer due to the fact that the mall traffic had increased, as had the traffic around and through town. He pulled the remote from his pocket as he approached the gates, and pressed the vibrate button as he drove through the gates and into the garage.

He parked the truck, turned off the ignition, got out and then headed into the house ... hoping that Rachael had gotten her assignments finished in the allotted time. He felt certain that she had. It was one of the many things she did that pleased him ... and it was one of the reasons why he had decided to take her out for dinner tonight.

He walked into the laundry room and placed his hand atop the dryer noting it was still warm. Hanging up his coat, he took the bag out of its pocket then stepped out of his shoes and walked into the kitchen. Crossing to the sink, he picked up his coffee mug from earlier, rinsed it out and poured a cup from the freshly brewed pot. Taking a quick sip, he then headed for the living room and the warm fire he knew Rachael had kept going while he ran his errand.

Now, he was intent on finding Rachael and sitting down with her as he enjoyed her, his coffee and the fire ... and relaxing until it was time for them to shower and dress for the evening. He was hoping she hadn't showered yet as he was looking forward to enjoying her in their shower before going out.

He took the remote out of his pocket and pressed the button. He knew this would be a more effective way in finding Rachael ... wherever she might be ... and he wouldn't have to call out. He could just follow her 'yelp' of surprise when the bullets went off again. It would tell her, without words, that he was near.

Her answering squeal came from the direction of the living room ... right where he was headed anyway. He found her, seated on the sofa; and noted with a smile, as he saw the corner of her towel peeking out from under her ass. She was pleasing him more and more every day ... reaffirming the fact that he had chosen wisely ... in spite of the fact that she was naïve, untrained, and untutored, about so much.

"Hello Pet," He said in a low voice. "You got all your assignments done I trust?" He raised a brow as a way of emphasis.

"Hello Sir," She responded. "Yes I did. Everything is as You expect it to be. You wish to see for yourself?" She quickly moved toward the staircase.

"No ... wait, yes. Walk up ahead of me Pet and I will follow, just not too far behind. Then, when I have finished inspecting your assignments, we will head back into your room where I will pick out your clothes for this evening. I have a surprise for you. It is both a reward and a treat." He drained the last of his coffee and placed the mug on the table at the end of the sofa then followed Rachael upstairs.

The guest room and its attached bath was spotless, and dressed out impeccably ... just as he knew it would be. Whatever Rachael may lack in the ways of the lifestyle, he had to admit that she seemed to instinctively know how to make any room feel cozy, warm, and most importantly ... welcoming.

He crossed to the closet and found empty hangers ... ready for the occupant to hang their clothes. She had even placed a sachet on the top shelf to remove the staleness of the air that so often occurs when a closet isn't used in a while.

Moving across the room to the dresser, he pulled out each drawer noting that they now had tissue paper linings and a sachet had been tucked into the corner of the top drawer as well.

"Very well done, Pet. Very well done. I like the small touches you've added in here. Thank you. And the colors you chose to use? Very muted, yet warm and inviting. Now, let's move on, shall we? I know the sheets for my bed couldn't have been out of the dryer long because it felt warm to the touch when I arrived home." He smiled as he spoke.

He led the way out of the guest room, knowing that Octavia would love what Rachael had done with the room ... so different when compared to the cold and drab look and feel of her last visit, and turned toward his room ... wondering what surprises he would find there.

His room, he noted, had a definite masculine look and feel to it now. The furniture had been polished and everything had been replaced exactly as he liked it; but it was the bed that caught his eye as he stood in the door. There was something different about it. He walked across the carpet; finally realizing it was not the one he had awakened in this morning. Or was it?

"What's different here, Pet? I know something is ... I just can't put my finger on it." He sounded perplexed.

"Nothing is different Sir. Well, not with the furniture. It's the bed coverings and curtains that are different. I hope You won't mind, but I took the liberty of changing out the old stuff and finding something that had a more masculine feel to it. Then ... I threw the old bed coverings away.

"Did I do wrong Sir?" Rachael's nervousness was rising and she bit her lower lip as she waited for Rodger to say ... something ... anything ... to end this silence.

"No, Pet. It's fine ... very nice in fact. I like the changes. I was just surprised that's all. You did very well, my dear. I like what you've done with both rooms. Now ... let's head to your room and lay out your clothes for tonight. Then, we'll return downstairs for some training and play time until it's time to shower.

"And no, you still may not put anything on from the waist down ... but while we're in your room, you will put on a light sweater. You have gooseflesh." Rodger spoke as he turned; walked back across his room then the pair went down the hall to Rachael's room.

He went straight to her closet, opened the door, and turned on the light. He handed out a lightweight long sleeved sweater for her to put on then went back to perusing her clothes. He realized as he looked, that he hadn't told Rachael about the dinner plans. Now was as good a time as later.

"We're going out to dinner tonight Pet, and there is a two-fold reason behind it. It is partly as a reward because you have done so well with your training up to this point ... but it is also as a treat meant to give you a break from all the cooking and to get us out of the house now that it's stopped snowing.

"I'm taking you to a new place that a friend of mine owns. But, I don't want you to act shocked by what you might see there." He halted to turn and face her so he could watch her face as he told her the rest ... well almost all of it.

"The restaurant is lifestyle-friendly. It was created specifically with the lifestyle in mind; and is "members only." You will see much tonight that is new to you. Do not be surprised by it ... do not be put off by it. Just remember what I have taught you and what you have learned so far; for tonight, it will be put to the test of being in public.

"The owner is a former Dom who is no longer active in the lifestyle. He will be watching you as will every other Dom/me in the place. And their subs will be watching you too ... just not as obviously. The wait staff will consist mainly of submissives. Some will be collared, and some won't. Those subs who aren't wearing collars, have been lent out for the evening to serve in a public gathering as a way of earning their collars."

Rodger had continued to speak as he went through the clothes hanging in Rachael's closet, mentally discarding everything his hand landed upon ... until the item he pulled out had caught his eye. He withdrew the short black frock with the scoop neck and long sleeves, nodding his approval as he put it on the bed.

Then he went to Rachael's lingerie chest and pulled out her black lace panties and bra set, the matching garter belt and a pair of fishnet stockings with the small netting.

"All right. This is what you are expected to wear tonight along with your silver heels. You will also wear a few articles of jewelry, which will be chosen later. Shall we return downstairs now?" He turned as he spoke and waited for Rachael to precede him out of the room and back to the living room.

He gave her bare ass a gentle swat as she passed and kept his hand on it as they walked, side-by-side, down the stairs and re-entered the living room. He waited until she was seated on her towel again before he sat down next to her then pulled the bag from Mikala's out from under the end table.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.