Curse of the House of Incest
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2008 by Notlef

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Extremely attractive family falls prey to an ancient incest curse and corrupts others.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Paranormal   Were animal   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Transformation  

Logan awakens slowly in his darkened bedroom, on his new king-size bed. He hears the irritatingly loud noise of a diesel powered truck moving slowly past his house. The hiss of airbrakes sounds loudly nearby and he realizes someone must be moving into the vacant house next door. He also realizes his ponderous erection is pressing and throbbing against his mother's smooth, warm asscheeks, his arm draped over her large, firm breasts. He moves his forearm just enough so his fingers can lightly brush over a nipple. Vivian stirs against him in her sleep, moaning softly, the slight movement of her ass against his swollen shaft sending a current of lust burning through his already fevered teenage brain. He slides his hand down her stomach and gently cups her love mound, feeling warm heat and moisture against his palm.

Vivian smiles as her eyes open slowly. She feels a warm flush of animal heat coursing through her brain and body as Logan's fingers gently part her lovelips apart just enough so he can very lightly rub her sensitive bud. She reaches around and grasps the thickly swollen shaft, jacking slowly up and down its heavy, meaty length. She moans softly as her son kisses, licks, and sucks gently on her shoulder and neck., his hand moving faster on her shaven mound. "Oh, my baby," she groans huskily. "Do that ritual you did last night for me," she breathes, turning her face toward his.

Logan presses his lips against Vivian's full lips, their mouths open, the tips of their tongues pushing and licking gently against each other before they slide into the warm receptacles, trying to orally express the depth of emotions the mother and son feel for one another. As they move against each other, their hands pleasure faster, the breath from their nostrils becoming hotter. "You need to keep warm, Mom," Logan breathes, his lips against hers. As he helps her sit up on the end of his bed, he wraps her in the warm covers.

Vivian watches Logan slide out of bed, her eyes on his cute ass and ponderous member as he moves about in the dark bedroom, lighting candles and incense. Her eyes moisten with passion as she recalls the morning after their first incestuous lovemaking. He had explained the Marsven House and Warlock to them all as they engaged in another heated intra-family orgy the following morning, but when she was alone with him, he told her of his overpowering longing for her that had driven him to risk being caught and severely punished, and possibly even his immortal soul in order to have her.

She watches shadows dancing against the walls as Logan approaches her. Even in his darkened bedroom she can see his eyes shining with love and devotion for her. She reaches out and places the palm of her hand under his chin, drawing his face toward hers. They press their open mouths together, tongue kissing passionately for several long moments before she stops touching his face. "I love you," she says softly, her voice thick with emotion.

"I love you, too, Mom," Logan smiles, squeezing her shoulders, getting to his knees. He lifts Vivian's bare feet together and kisses the tops of them both, chanting:

"I hallow the feet
that walk this earth,
granting to me,
the gift of birth."

Vivian shivers and moans softly as Logan begins kissing and licking her feet, his mouth sucking on her toes as he sensually massages them. She feels washes of lubrication pulsing within her love sheath, her breasts and nipples swelling as she wraps herself tighter with the blankets.

For several minutes Logan pleasures her feet and toes, then his lips, tongue, and fingers move slowly upward along her shapely calves and thighs. Vivian gasps and groans loudly as impulses of sensual pleasure jolt through her lust fevered brain. Her need for the blankets diminish rapidly as her entire body begins heating with continuous flushes of desire.

Logan gently pushes her legs apart at the knees as his lips, tongue, and fingers feel their way to her shivering, wet lovelips. She feels her consciousness expanding as her son begins exploring her innermost recesses with tongue and touch, chanting:

"I worship the Eternal Womb,
giving birth to all,
in boundless room."

She sobs as Logan slides two fingers in and out of her cream drooling canal, making her hump instinctively against the pleasure giving digits.

"In never-ending spaces,
birthing all,
of never-ending races."

Logan chants, his eyes rolling upwards as he remembers vividly the words he scribbled in his dream journal months ago upon awakening.

Vivian cries out sharply, letting the blankets slide off her shoulders as his fingers begin pulling and pinching on her lactating breasts and stiffly swollen nipples. His lips and tongue are working busily on her tender, swollen love bud as she grips the back of his head, humping her fluid leaking tunnel against his mouth heatedly. She gasps and sobs, shivering uncontrollably as milk begins squirting from her nipples, running down Logan's tugging, pulling fingers and hands.

"Will you accept my offerings, All-Mother?" Logan pants, pulling his face slightly away from her dripping love mound, looking up at her, only the whites of his eye showing.

"I always accept the offerings of all my children," she gasps, her voice unnaturally clear and strong, her eyes rolled upwards.

Logan stands as Vivian lies on her back, moaning and panting, her legs spread wide, her arms gesturing for him to come inside her. He pushes the swollen head of his manhood against the slick maternal opening and shoves his hips forward, stretching her hot, wet tunnel with his throbbing shaft.

Vivian wails loudly, wrapping her legs around his waist, her slender arms pulling him strongly against her so that his hard, smooth chest squishes her swollen breasts. Their mouths are open, their tongues crammed inside each other's mouth as they begin driving against each other with primal fury, their bodies possessed with the timeless procreative forces of the universe. Slowly, so slowly, their wildly copulating bodies begin levitating off of the bed.

Vivian begins shrieking the sudden onslaught of climaxes ripping through her body and brain as Logan shouts and begin spraying his life-seed inside her cream gushing womb. Slowly they rotate above the bed, clutching desperately to one another as their minds spark with bursts of white light. The slow rotation stops after Vivian is on top of Logan. "I am the mother of all life!" Vivian wails, squeezing her milk spraying nipples and breasts as Logan continues unloading inside her, clutching her hips tightly.

Slowly, ever so slowly as their climaxes begin to subside, they float back down to the bed, Logan's firm asscheeks squishing into a large puddle of their slick, commingled fuck fluids. Vivian leans over Logan, her large, milk wet breasts pressed tightly against his chest as they kiss gratefully, panting into each other's open mouth, holding one another closely.

Warlock is standing outside Logan's bedroom, his head aching from too much boozing the night before, his bloated cock throbbing against the floor. Normally he would race into the room to join in the incest, but he has to respect one of the innumerable rituals of the Goddess, and wait until Her Presence has dissipated.

"I hope Logan has his widows shut so no one heard your mother screaming," Neil chuckles as he and Stephany lie under the covers in the master bedroom. They are facing each other, grimacing lustfully, the comforter on their shoulders rippling with their frantic movements as they fondle and feel each other heatedly.

"I'll bet you can make me cum that hard with your big father-cock," Stephany hisses as she humps vigorously on the long fingers sliding in and out of her teen cunt. "God! Where is Warlock?! I want two big cocks fucking me this morning!"

Warlock hears his name and sniffs the air. He bounds down the long hallway and into the master bedroom, jumping heavily onto the bed.

Neil chuckles as Stephany turns and begins jacking on Warlock's long, swollen cock, making the unnatural creature whimpers with pleasure. Stephany turns her face to Warlock's and they begin licking their tongues together, sloppily loud.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.