Curse of the House of Incest - Cover

Curse of the House of Incest

Copyright© 2008 by Notlef

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Extremely attractive family falls prey to an ancient incest curse and corrupts others.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Paranormal   Were animal   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Transformation  

"This is so incestuously twisted!" Thea giggled, breathing hard. "I was hoping to be making out with Brin tonight, and I wind up fucking my dad's big one and cumming so hard I pass out!"

Emma felt her conscience starting to stir after her daughter uttered her perversely accurate observation. Here she was, the mother of two beautiful teenagers, lying naked on top of her naked son with his bloated cock still inside her. She felt her entire bottom smeared with their commingled fuck fluids and she sensed that if she did not stop it now she would never be able to. She sat up abruptly and tried to push herself off of Kit's cock, but found she was unable to lift her hips or her legs. "Honey, we need to stop this right now," she said huskily, her hands pressed against Kit's muscular chest. "I'm your mother and I want you to pull your ... penis out of my ... vagina, right now, young man!"

"I don't want to," Kit said, looking at her in shock.

"You tell her, Kit!" Lara chuckled, lifting her self off of Brin's heavy cock, getting on all fours. "Mommy wants to doggy-style!" She exclaimed, wiggling her luscious ass hornily in the air.

"Arf! Arf!, Mom!" Brin smiled, mounting her from behind.

Kit watched as Lara reached between her juice coated thighs and guided Brin's bloated cockhead into the slippery entrance of her love tunnel. "Oh, yeah! Fuck it to me, motherfucker!" Lara called out lustily to her son. "Make mommy cum all over your big fucking cock again!"

"Why do you want to stop, Mom?!" Kit demanded. "I know I just made you cum harder than you ever have before!"

Emma pretended to ignore the accuracy of the remark, but her pussy tightened slightly around the shaft still buried inside her womb as she glared at her husband. "Chris! Pull your ... erection out of Thea, right now!" She demanded. "Don't you see what's happening to us as a family?!"

"You're right-you're right," Chris said, shaking his head as if finally coming to his senses. He tried to slide himself out of Thea. "I-I can't!" He said surprised, looking at Emma. "I can't move!" He exclaimed, frustrated with helplessness. "Goddam you!" he yelled at Roy and Lara. "What have you done to us?!"

"Stop yelling, Daddy! I want you to fuck me again!" Thea demanded. "I want your big fat cock right where it is, and I want you to start doing me again, right now!" She began humping herself on Chris' cock, pleasuring herself on the paternal prick.

"I wanna play cowgirl and ride you now, Daddy!" Briana giggled, moving off of Roy's swollen shaft. Roy chuckled and laid back on the soft banket; Briana straddled herself over the throbbing member, positioning her young pussy hole over the bloated, meaty crown. "Ooohhh yeah, Thea!" She squealed as she sank down on the swollen shaft. "You really need to ride your dad's big one like this!" She moaned and began humping her curvaceous bottom on the pistoning prick.

"You can't pull out, because you don't really want to," Roy said to Chris, kneading and playing with Briana's bouncing breasts and stiff nipples as they fucked.

"What the hell are you talking about?! What have you done to us?!" Chris yelled, trying not to, but he could feel Thea's humping pussy walls bringing him rapidly back to full erection, stirring a dark, overpowering incestuous lust in the depths of his soul.

"Ooohhh! Keep fucking him, Thea!" Briana giggled evilly, sliding her pussy up and down on Roy's pistoning prick. "He'll change his mind soon, and then he'll really give it to yooouuu!" She squealed.

Thea looked over her shoulder at Chris, smiling at him wickedly as she humped faster and harder. "C'mon, Daddy! I know you wanna fuck me again, 'cause your cock is getting bigger and harder inside me!"

"Fight it, Chris! Fight it!" Emma yelled, seeing her husband's face starting to grimace with pleasure, his hands clenching and unclenching, fighting the battle of incestuous temptation deep within his soul.

"Keep fuckin' your mom, Kit!" Brin encouraged, watching him thrusting up into Emma's cock crammed cunt. "Once she's almost ready to cum again, she'll be yours forever," he informd him as he leaned over Lara's back, tugging and pawing on her firm, hanging breasts.

"You filthy bitch!" Emma screamed at Lara as Kit began pounding harder into her, pinching and pulling on her stiff, swollen nipples, making her lubricate uncontrollably. "What have you done to us?! To my family?! You evil fucking witch! Oh, god!" She moaned, feeling herself starting to lactate as Kit stimulated her sensitive breast tissue.

"You can't get off your son's cock-ooohhh!-" Lara moaned as she humped her bottom against Brin's pounding cock, making wet slapping sounds. "-because deep down you really wanna keep fucking your own sooonnn! Ooohhh!"

Chris was rapidly losing his fight with the raging incestuous lust burning within his mind and soul. Thea's hot, wet pussy walls humping on his bloated, throbbing member were rapidly tearing down the last of his moral defenses. He knew his kids didn't have a chance to fight the sensuous evil they had been exposed. to. They were just kids. He was their father, but whatever it was that they had been introduced to was in the process of dismantling the last of the mental bricks he had tried to erect. He felt a wash of darkness extinguish his last moral candle. "I'm so sorry, Emma," he groaned, looking at his wife, who was looking to him for moral support.

"Oh, Chris! Chris!" Emma cried, seeing her husband's handsome face smiling evilly as he pulled Thea roughly by her hips and began fucking savagely into her. She knew she had lost her family to whatever it was that had happened to them. It was just a matter of time until she too, would submit to the overpowering pleasure of the incestuous darkness.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you, you horny little cunt?!" Chris snarled at Thea as he slammed into her, cupping her firm breasts with his strong hands. "You want me to shoot my fucking cumloads inside this hot, little pussy of yours, don't you, you fucking little slut?!"

"Yeah, Daddy, yeah!" Thea squealed, bracing herself with her strong, slender arms as Chris hammered it to her from behind. "I want you to fuck me all the time from now on! Ooohhh! I wanna be your fucking little incest slave-slut!"

Roy and Briana yelled obscene encouragements to Chris and Thea as their fuck organs slapped wetly together.

Emma felt her hyper-stimulated maternal body betraying her conscience as her cuntal walls creamed copiously over her son's pistoning cock, her nipples becoming even stiffer, and her breasts lactating uncontrollably as she heard her husband and daughter speaking filthily to each other. She knew deep within she was wallowing in it and wanted to be a part of this incestuous darkness that had consumed her family! She simply let go of the last of her mental defenses and felt a flood of incestuous evil consume her. She began grinding and slamming her bottom against Kit's cock, feeling his semen bloated balls, squishing and slapping against her dripping cuntal tunnel and pussylips. "Fuck me! Fuck me, you big cocked, motherfucker!" She yelled lustily. "You want mommy's fucking pussy, you got it, you horny, teenage, motherfucker!"

"Yeah, Mom, yeah!" Kit yelled back, thrusting into her so hard she was bouncing up and down. "I'm gonna fuck you every fucking day and night from now on!"

Even though Lara was in the midst of sexual ecstasy as she humped on Brin's pleasure giving cock, a part of her mind analytically observed that Emma and Chris had been able to put up a token fight against the incestuous lust burning in their deep consciousness, brought out by the powerful spell and potion. Their next victims would first have to do something immoral by their standards, such as what happened to her and her family when they attended The Family Theatre, knowing its central theme would be incest!

Kit placed his mouth over a stiff nipple and began sucking hungrily, receiving squirts of the warm liquid into his mouth, which he swallowed with relish. He heard and felt his mother sob and shiver with pleasure as her cuntal tunnel bathed his pounding cock in a wash of cuntal cream.

"Oh, god! Nurse me, my baby!" Emma wailed, humping madly. "Suck mommy's titties! Oh, fuck! Fuck! I'm gonna cum so fucking hard!" Kit reached up and began tugging on her other nipple, milk squirting out and running down his hand and her breast. Emma screamed and went into cum convulsions, thrashing wildly on the pistoning cock.

Kit quickly placed his strong hands onto her curvaceous hips and held her tightly as he began discharging stream after stream of semen into her cock clutching cunt for the second time that night. The thought that nothing could be more pleasurable than making your own hot mother climax violently as you shoot off inside her burned brightly through the teenager's lust inflamed mind as he sprayed her insides repeatedly.

Thea screamed and cried out shrilly in her high pitched voice as she began climaxing on Chris' pounding cock so intensely she looked as if she were having violent seizures. The thought that this was her own studly father pleasuring her made her orgasms more twisted, more intense! She never wanted it to end!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.