Curse of the House of Incest - Cover

Curse of the House of Incest

Copyright© 2008 by Notlef

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Extremely attractive family falls prey to an ancient incest curse and corrupts others.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Paranormal   Were animal   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Transformation  

"Let's have a big round of applause for the newest additions to our incest family!" Tim smiled, motioning for the curtain to close as the Silverstone's basked in the warm afterglow of their intense orgasms on stage. The audience's clapping and cheering was somewhat subdued as they too, fell back in their seats, temporarily spent as Tim strode to the front and center of the stage, rubbing his hands together gleefully.

The Obrien's staggered back to their room, collapsing together on the sofa, panting. Lara and Briana had their legs spread slightly apart, pussy cream and semen still trickling out as they leaned heavily against Brin and Roy.

"It's gonna take a while for these big guys to wake up again," Lara chuckled, squeezing Brin's heavy, squishy shaft as he fondled her sweat glistening breasts.

Briana giggled as she kept lifting Roy's soft, meaty cock, letting it plop back down on his hairy muscular thigh. "I've got another toy to play with, Daddy," she smiled, looking up at him sweetly.

"You sure do, princess," he chuckled, squeezing her teen tits hornily.

"I am pleased to announce our main feature tonight, which is..." Tim paused, building the suspense. "Our very first wedding between members of our theatre!" He said energetically. "Love always finds a way!"

The audience responded with confused enthusiasm, not knowing what to expect.

"I'll give you a little hint," Tim smiled as if sharing a secret. "The mother of the groom, and the father of the bride, are getting married alongside their children; then, they are all going to share the nuptial bed with each other, live on stage tonight!" he whispered loudly.

The audience applauded and cheered with perverse enthusiasm.

Lara felt Brin's cock stiffen in her hand after the minister made the announcement. She knew he was thinking about having her in bed with his wife someday. She felt a small rush of competitive jealousy with the woman her son hadn't even met yet. She fondled his shaft harder, looking up at him hungrily. Brin looked at Lara, sensing what she was thinking, so he squeezed her maternal breasts harder, reaching down to rub her stiffening clit. He pressed his open mouth over hers, letting her know she would always be welcome in his bed as they tongue wrestled.

Briana was thinking how hot it would be to be doing her husband and father at the same time in bed. Two big, strong cocks to play with! Her husband could knock her up and maybe she could have a son someday to ... that thought made her shiver and lubricate deliciously and she felt a burning desire to get married. She jacked harder on Roy's swelling shaft.

Roy pressed his open mouth against Briana's, realizing at her age she was thinking of marriage and a family. She had released a small wash of lube fluid over his probing finger and he knew she was thinking about doing him and her husband at the same time someday. His mind burned lustfully as he thought of fucking her while she wore a bridal gown.

The thought of two cocks stuck in Briana's mind and she realized she was sitting next to Brin. She reached over and began fondling his stiffening cockshaft with her mother as she pumped on her father's, relishing the feel of two big pricks getting bigger and bigger in her hot little hands.

"Oh, man! This is great!" Brin exclaimed, looking at his mother and sister's hand tugging hornily on his cock. Lara's touch was one of maternal heat, whereas Briana's touch was of sisterly desperation.

"Oh no, sweetie!" Lara said firmly, pushing Briana's hand off of Brin's rapidly hardening shaft. "There's one hole your brother hasn't plugged yet, and I want him fully loaded when he does!" she chuckled huskily. The thought of her stud handsome son sodomizing her and shooting his hot semen into her bowels gave her goosebumps with perverse anticipation.

"The ultimate taboo," Brin said softly, pressing his mouth against Lara's as his hands and fingers caressed and squeezed her maternal body moe excitedly. Their tongues probed the inside of each other's mouth.

"Daddy, I wanna feel you there too," Briana said, looking up at him, feeling her young body shivering with the the mental image of his big cock sliding in and out of her ass. "I've never had it there before and I want it to be you!"

"I'll be as gentle as humanly possible," Roy said softly as he moved his big hands and fingers over the right places on her nubile teen body, making her shiver with desire as they kissed sloppily.

"Let's-Let's all run in the shower quickly and get cleaned up bfore the wedding starts," Lara stammered as Brin sucked on her neck. No one moved. "Then Briana and I can put some lingerie on before we go at it again," she gasped loudly. Almost immediately Brin and Roy stopped fondling and fingering the curvaceous females. Lara chuckled to herself, she figured that would do it!

"I'll turn the water on," Brin said, getting quickly off the sofa.

"I'll make sure we have enough towels and bathrobes," Roy said, following him.

Lara and Briana watched their muscular asses moving away, then they looked at each other knowingly and laughed.

"Guys are like dogs, Mom," Briana giggled as they got off the sofa.

"And we're bitches in heat," Lara chuckled as they entered the walk-in shower, steam rising to the ceiling vents.

The O'brien's showered as quickly as possible, Lara insuring everyone stayed far enough away from each other so as not to get each other worked up into an uncontrollable, incestuous fuck frenzy; there would be plenty of time for that later. Lara wanted to experience the depravity of having her ass violated by her own son's forbidden cock shaft and semen, and she knew Briana wanted her father to be the one to deflower her virgin ass tunnel. She knew Brin and Roy lusted to see her and Briana in the same room, wearing seductive lingerie. A gorgeous mother and daughter incest fantasy come true. She knew sex for any of them would no longer be exciting without the added spice of incest being added. Her nipples stiffened and her maternal hole began creaming with anticipation of the obscene, socially condemned situations to come.

"Okay you two, go over on the sofa and wait for us," Lara said to Roy and Brin as she saw their forms dimly through the steamy fog, toweling themselves dry. "We'll be out in a few minutes."

She and Briana wrapped towels around themselves and their hair as they moved quickly to the dresser. She wasn't sure when the perverse wedding was going to commence, but she didn't want to miss one wicked second of it!

"Mom! Look at these outfits!" Briana said excitedly as she pulled out new packages of sexy underthings. "What do you think Daddy will like?!"

"That one," she smiled, pointing. The thought that she was picking out lingerie for her daughter to have sex with her husband in sent a pulse of depraved lust through her voluptuous body. She felt a wash of cream course through her maternal hole as she realized she was going to be wearing 'fuck me' clothes for her own son! "I've got my outfit picked out. Let's hurry and change!" She said, dropping the towel from around her body. "And let's put enough makeup on to make us look slutty," she chuckled.

Lara and Briana came out in bathrobes and stood in front of the Brin and Roy, who were also wearing their bathrobes, sitting on the sofa. They smiled and posed. Then they dropped their bathrobes.

Brin and Roy's jaws dropped open in awe as their eyes feasted lustfully on the scantily clad familial flesh.

"You two are a wet dream come true!" Roy exclaimed, his eyes devouring Briana's teen body clad in white pull on stockings, a white thong, and a white lace bra that was pulled under her young breasts, giving them the appearance of being larger.

"An incest dream come true!" Brin added, his eyes burning over Lara's voluptuous maternal body. She was clad only in black garter and nylons, no panties, and a black lace bra unhooked in the middle, allowing her firm, heavy breasts and fat, swollen nipples exposure to the night air.

Lara and Briana felt empowering thrills of wickedness pulsing through their brains and bodies as they saw the hungry, heated expressions on Brin and Roy's handsome faces. If eyes alone could rape and fuck is what their gaze conveyed.

"Do you mind if we sit down?" Lara asked innocently, looking at Brin.

"Only if it's on this!" Brin smiled, pulling open his soft bathrobe, his huge erection jutting and jerking into view.

"I think they've reloaded, Mom!" Briana giggled, staring longingly at her father's throbbing shaft and bloated cockhead.

"And getting ready to fire," Roy chuckled, motioning for Briana to come to him. She smiled as she sat on his lap, the top his turgid, paternal prick rubbing against the sillky smoothness of the fabric covering her soft lovelips.

Briana had always felt loved and protected by her father, even when he disciplined her. And now that they were lovers and he caressed her bare skin sexually and reverentially, it made made her shiver with delight.

Lara sat cuddled closely to Brin, feeling so erotically aroused as they touched and kissed that she felt this must be what the goddesses, if there were any, must feel when they make love to their god sons.

Organ music began playing an upbeat version of Bach's, 'Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring'; the O'brien's and audience's attention was diverted to the stage and the large screens as the curtain went up.

In the front and center of the stage, Tim was standing behind a large, wooden pulpit, carved with strange, occult symbols. He smiled broadly, wearing ornate, colorful vestments. Behind him was a king size, canopy bed, made with white, satin sheets. Next to the bed was a multi-tiered decorated wedding cake. Beautiful floral arrangements adorned the far background of the stage.

On one side of the stage, toward the back, Liz was sitting on Mark's lap, playing a large keyboard. Both were wearing choir vestments that hung over the bench they were sitting on. Their position appeared slightly awkward and confusing as the musc continued to play, a note or two being missed periodically.

"If everyone would be kind enough to stand," Tim said, lifting his hands.

The audience stood as spotlights lit up an aisle strewn with flower petals leading to the stage. Two professional videographers with high-def cameras, stayed unobtrusive.

A beautiful, auburn haired young woman entered into camera and audience view, wearing a timeless, white classic wedding gown and train, carrying colorful bouquet. She was smiling radiantly, knowing this was her special day.

She was escorted by a stocky, powerfully built man, whose face had the ruggedly handsome appearance of a professional athlete. He was wearing a traditional tuxedo and smiling proudly as they walked dignified to the stage.

"Audience and well wishers, this is Jim Westen, who will be giving his beautiful daughter, Samantha, away in marriage tonight," Tim announced from the pulpit.

As soon as Tim made the announcement, Jim reached over and tugged the pull away wedding train and gown off of his smiling daughter, leaving the veil pinned to her thick hair. Samantha giggled as the audience applauded and cheered her curvaceous body, clad only in an all white garter, stocking, and cupless bra ensemble.

Samantha laughed as she reached over and yanked her father's pull away tuxedo pants off, revealing his huge erection jutting out of a pair of black, crotchless underwear. The audience howled their perverse appreciation of the obscene behavior as Jim cupped one of his daughter's asscheeks, and she gripped his swollen cock as they marched to the side steps, leading onto the stage.

"And here are the lucky groom and his gorgeous mother, Josh, and Carol Thornton!" Tim announced, directing the attention of the audience to the back of the theatre.

An elegantly beautiful woman, wearing a low cut scarlet gown and train entered into camera and audience view. Carol was one of those women whose hair was a short bob cut, with salt and pepper colorings that made her look like an executive fuck fantasy.

Her son, Josh, looked like the Ivy Leauge jock type, with his slightly longish dark hair and classic square jaw. He too, was dressed in a classic style tuxedo.

Carol and Josh looked at each other, smiling and laughing as they both tried to simultaneously tug off their pull away costumes. The crowd applauded and cheered Carol's scarlet lingerie ensemble that matched Samantha's, except for the strapless bra that was pulled under her firm, heavy breasts. Josh was wearing a pair of scarlet, crotchless underwear, his long, bloated shaft jerking powerfully in the open air. Josh cupped one of his mother's ass cheeks as she gripped his cock as they both continued almost in step to the stage.

The O'brien's breathed harder and harder, their hands and fingers moving more and more heatedly fast as they watched the perverse wedding ceremony continue; their own minds growing more feverish with lust as they pictured themselves in place of the couples on stage.

"Alright, honey, the couples are on stage," Tim announced, looking over at Liz and Mark, gesturing for the audience to be seated. The two suited photographers crouched onstage.

"Oh, god! Finally!" Liz gasped as she began bouncing wildly up and down on Mark's lap.

Mark turned the small, wheeled bench they were sitting on around with his feet so the audience could see what they had been doing. Their choir robes had been pulled up so that as his mother worked the keyboard, he had his fat prick buried inside her. Her choir robe had been unzipped so he could play with her bare breasts as she played the music.

"Let's hear it for my lovely wife, Liz," Tim said, gesturing to the two of them going at it heatedly. "She barely missed a note as our handsome son, Mark, was giving it to her!"

The audience cheered and applauded as Mark wheeled the bench off to the back of the stage with his strong legs, while still pumping his humping mother on top and bottom. The audience laughed as they heard the impassioned woman crying out with pleasure as they disappeared out of view.

"Alright," Tim said, his face flushing, looking as if his mind were suddenly elsewhere. "Let us proceed, shall we?" He asked, smiling at the excited couples.

Carol and Samantha stood next to each other, grimacing and shaking with excitement as Josh and Jim fondled their breasts while fingering and patting their wet, swollen love lips and buds; their own slender fingers pulled and tugged on the bloated shafts hornily hard.

"Now if the parents would like to give their children to their spouse to be," Tim smiled.

"Nooo," Carol groaned, smiling as she humped her son's finger, the audience chuckling.

"Okay, Mom," Josh smiled, guiding her over to Jim, who began fingering her as she gripped his cockshaft. He moved next to Samantha and began pleasuring her.

Tim was appearing to have a hard time concentrating as he began reciting the well known ritual. "Do you, Samantha Westen, take, ah, Joshua Thornton, to be your husband?" He asked, abbreviating the rite.

"I do!" She said eagerly, jacking harder on his cock, looking at him with love and longing.

"Do you, Joshua Thornton, take Samantha Westen to be your wife?" Tim said quickly, gasping slightly.

"I sure do!" He exclaimed, cupping and squeezing a breast, pleasuring her lovelips.

"Do you, Carol Thornton, take James Westen to be your husband?" Tim asked quickly, making no pretense he wanted this over with as soon as possible.

"I certainly do!" Carol smiled, squeezing her new husband's shaved, swollen seed sack, looking fondly and hotly at him.

'Do you, ah, Jim Westen take Carol Thornton to be your wife!" Tim gasped, gripping the pulpit.

"Of course!" Jim smiled broadly, gazing lovingly at his gorgeous wife as his powerful, hairy hands and fingers pleasured her.

"Then I pronounce you husbands and wives!" Tim yelled, pushing the pulpit away so that the audience could see what had been happening during the ceremony. Tim's robes had been pushed up and Becky was naked, kneeling on a large cushion, sucking and pumping on his hugely swollen prick with one hand as she fingered her pussy.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Tim yelled, glaring with lust at his luscious daughter as he pulled his saliva dripping prick out of her mouth and hand so he could jack on it almost as if he wanted to tear it off.

"Do it, Daddy!" Becky squealed, lying back on the cushion, masturbating frantically. "Baptize me with your hot fucking cum!"

The newly weds and audience were perversely entertained and stimulated as they watched the hung minister beating off on his naked, self-pleasuring daughter on stage.

Tim grunted and groaned as streams and loops of jism sprayed out of the end of his purplish, bloated shaft, splashing and covering the squealing teenager in a sheen of wetness and cream. The audience watched the large screens as Becky scooped some of the goo from her climax twitching body and brought it to her mouth where she greedily sucked and lapped it up, smearing some of it over her firm, meaty breasts, and stiff, young nipples.

The newly weds and audience applauded and cheered as Tim finally stopped spewing wad all over the now barely writhing teenager. Tim reached down and helped Becky up, presenting her luscious, cum glistening body to the crowd. "This is my lovely daughter, Becky, who knows how to make a church service proceed quickly!" He smiled, breathing hard, holding her hand. Becky smiled and curtsied to the audience.

"And now, my dear," Tim said to Becky. "Let us join your mother and brother in back, and allow the new couples to enjoy their cake and bodies!"

"So you can have your cake and eat each other too, Daddy?" Becky asked innocently as they stepped backstage, holding hands.

"You certainly can, princess," Tim answered, the audience and newly weds laughing at the play on words.

A hairy, stocky man, barefoot, wearing only a pair of bib overalls came out from backstage. He wore a black beard, and long hair draped around his powerful shoulders. He lifted the large pulpit as if it were weightless and smiled evilly at the newlyweds and audience. His black eyes danced with a kind of madness, piercing through everyone seated on the floor and upstairs in the balcony VIP rooms as he glared around the spacious theatre. He carried the pulpit effortlessly backstage.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.