Curse of the House of Incest - Cover

Curse of the House of Incest

Copyright© 2008 by Notlef

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Extremely attractive family falls prey to an ancient incest curse and corrupts others.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Paranormal   Were animal   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Transformation  

A woman's sultry voice came over the speakers, "There will be a brief intermission between performances so you, our most welcome guests, can refresh yourselves with beverages our lovely waitresses will be providing!"

"I need something to drink," Roy said, fondling Briana's firm breasts as she remained on his lap, stuffed with his fat cock.

"So do I," Brin commented.

"I-I think this house is possessed," Lara stammered, shivering slightly, crammed with her's son's cock as he cupped and lifted her heavy, oversize tits playfully.

"Then we must be possessed too," Briana smiled, wiggling her wet bottom on her father's squishy sperm sack. "Look what we just did!" She giggled naughtily.

"And what we're gonna do again!" Brin smiled, humping up into his mother.

"Ooohhh, yeah!" Lara moaned, smiling salaciously. "But I think we need to rehydrate first!"

"I don't want you to take your cock out of me, Daddy!" Briana whined. "It feels so good just being there!"

"I know what we can do, princess," Roy smiled. Lara and Brin watched as Roy and Briana slid carefully out of the recliner together, still joined by their fuck organs. They both began walking stiffly to the kitchenette, Briana and Roy's faces expressing the intense sexual pleasure they were experiencing, walking and fucking simultaneously.

"I know what we can do, Mom!" Brian said eagerly.

"What?!" Lara asked, anxious to try anything with her handsome son.

"Just lift your leg over my head like this," he said, guiding her so that as she turned slowly around his swollen prick stayed deeply embedded within her wet womb. "Oooh!" She moaned as she faced him, his strong hands and arms gripping her tightly so she wouldn't fall off as she leaned back. "You're sooo strong, baby!" She groaned excitedly.

Brin pulled her up so that she was facing him. She threw her arms around his neck as they pressed their open mouths against each other and began to tongue wrestle. Then Brin stood up, Lara wrapping her slender legs around his waist.

Lara was in sexual ecstasy as her son walked her into the kitchenette, her cuntal sheath bouncing up and down with his powerful strides as they kissed. He set her down on the small counter so that he stayed buried inside her, their eyes glaring with heated lust at each other. She began running her fingernails across his chest and hard stomach as he pulled and pinched on her stiff, swollen nipples.

"What would everyone like to drink?" Roy asked, fucking slowly into Briana as they stood by the open refrigerator. "There's beer, juice, mineral water," he listed as Briana began humping harder along the turgid shaft.

"Daddy! Fuck me like Brin's fucking Mom!" Briana demanded after Roy had passed everyone their drinks. "It looks hot!"

Lara and Brin's eyes were smoking with sexual heat as they fucked against each other tantalizingly slow, their hands and fingers tracing invisible patterns and shapes on each other's bare torso. Their grimacing faces expressed the feral lust they were feeling as they spoke to one another with forbidden obscenities.

"We're already on our second fuck, Mom, and I haven't even eaten your pussy yet!" Brin said softly, pulling and pinching her fat, swollen nipples.

"Ooohhh! I'll bet you'd love me to suck that big cock of yours and swallow the cum," Lara responded, snarling slightly as she squeezed his sinewy shoulders and biceps. "Or maybe you'd like to cum all over my body-like that bitch on stage!" She hissed.

"I could scoop some of your cunt cream with my fingers and lube up your ass with it, before butt-fucking you!" Brin said heatedly.

"Ooohhh! You'd like that wouldn't you?" Lara moaned. "Sodomizing your own mother! Shooting your big cumloads into my guts! You probably think I'm gonna just let you come up to me anytime and start fucking around whenever you want, don't you?!"

"Fuckinay-right, Mom!" Brin said confidently. "We can get a king size bed for my room and you can move in when we get back home!"

Lara's eyes rolled upwards as her full mouth formed a perfect 'O' at the perverse thought of sleeping regularly with her son instead of her husband! "Oh, fuck!" she gasped. "I could be your mother and your wife!" She exclaimed excitedly as Roy lifted Briana next to her on the counter, fucking into her slowly.

Roy and Briana eye's bored into each other's with lazer intensity, their facial expressions mirroring the intense lust that was burning through their brains and bodies.

"I could be your slutty wife!" Briana squealed excitedly, running her slender finger's through Roy's thick chest hairs. "We could watch porn together and fuck like we're married! Ooohhh!"

"We could sixty-nine," Roy said huskily, squeezing her large, teen tits and nipples. "I could eat that little pussy of yours while you fuck your face with my cock!"

"Ooohhh! You'd like that, wouldn't you?!" Lara said huskily, looking at Briana heatedly. "Fucking my husband with that young cunt of yours! You could be daddy's little incest slut!"

"Oh, yeah!" Briana gasped, looking at Lara challengingly. "And you could be Brin's incest whore! Sucking and fucking on your own son's big cock! Ooohhh!"

"We sure have raised some hot kids, huh, Lara?" Roy leered, looking at his wife.

"Oh, we certainly have," she moaned, smiling happily, looking lovingly at her husband. "We need to watch them go at it some time while we fuck," she suggested.

"That would be cool!" Brin said, looking at his luscious sister.

"It would be hot!" Briana said, looking at her studly brother.

Roy and Lara chuckled, then leaned forward, kissing open mouthed as they continued to fuck their kids.

"I figured I'd better kiss you now before Brin cums in it!" Roy chuckled.

The woman's sultry voice came over the speakers as the O'brien's laughed at the perverse comment. "Family Theatre is proud to present a special feature tonight as introduced by the former, Reverend Timothy Masters!"

"That's the individual that left his church for this place!" Roy said, looking away from Briana to the stage.

"It's no wonder," Lara groaned, wiggling her ass on the counter. "We're here all of forty-five minutes and we've turned into shameless incest addicts!"

"Let's fuck around on the couch while we watch!" Brin said excitedly, lifting Lara off the counter, starting to carry her back over to the sofa with her legs wrapped around his waist. She moaned with pleasure in his ear as he walked with his turgid prick stimulating her sensitive vaginal walls. "Let's just feel each other up and get oral," Lara suggested huskily. "I wanna fuck when they fuck onstage."

"Ooohhh! Let's use the loveseat this time, Daddy!" Briana squealed as Roy carried her across the room. "I wanna try other stuff with you!"

"You've got two holes I haven't plugged yet, princess," Roy chuckled, lifting her off his glistening prick. He set her on the loveseat and they began fondling and feeling each other hornily as they tongue kissed sloppily loud.

The audience cheered and applauded as Tim Masters walked out to the edge of the stage, smiling broadly, dressed in an immaculate all white, double breasted suit.

"He looks like a preacher," Lara panted in Brin's ear as he finger fucked her wet tunnel and she jacked on his bloated shaft.

Tim smiled and held out his hands, motioning for the audience to settle down. "Well, I'm certainly glad to see you're all enjoying the show, so far tonight," he said, the audience applauding and cheering. He waited several moments and began speaking. "I am going to give a brief history of The Marsven House in order to introduce to you the next act, which I am sure you will all thoroughly enjoy!" More applause and cheering.

Tim waited with his head bowed dramatically until the audience noise had subsided completely. The he raised his head and began speaking as he did when he once had preached the Christian gospel. "The biographical information of Alexander Marsven is sketchy at best. In about seventeen-hundred-and-sixty-six, Alexander Marsven was born somewhere in England."

The stage lights changed from normal to deep red as a portrait of Marsven was lowered behind and above Tim, revealing a stocky, powerfully built man wearing monk's robes. His hair and beard were long and black, his eyes as piercing as Rasputin's. In the background dark clouds and lightning were painted.

"Alexander was a precocious youth with a deep and abiding interest in the dark arts," Tim spoke and gestured with the experience of a seasoned Shakespearean actor. "According to legend he became adept at contacting the sons of god who had intercourse with the daughters of men, Genesis chapter six, verse four. No one knows where, or how he acquired his wealth. What we do know is that he and his followers practiced incest as an attempt to transform themselves into beings who fed on others who engaged in incest. He and his followers were chased out of England in seventeen-ninety-six and came here, to this area, where they became successful at whatever profession they practiced."

Tim paused. "Shortly after Marsven built this house, we find ourselves in, tonight," he gestured dramatically. "He, his family, his followers and their families ... all disappeared. It is said the house itself contains the spirit energy of Marsven and his followers and feeds on the incestuous enegy and fluids generated by those wo live here. The house itself always finds families who are exceptionally attractive and wealthy. Ultimately, all of the owners and their families simply ... vanish. Here is one of the very few items we have that we know were penned by Marsven himself." Tim cleared his throat and read:

The Family who signs this binding deed, hereafter shall the Marsven House feed, with incestuous couplings, incestuous seed!

The Marsven House hereby agrees, to possess the owning Family, empowering them with irresitable, incestuous need!

Fathers and sons, like gods shall be hung, their daughters' and mothers', womanhoods won! For all families who dwell, herein shall see, incest as normal, as natural can be!

As soon as Tim finished reading, Lara felt Brin's cock jerk powerfully in her hand and a stream of semen shot out across the room. "I guess we have to feed the house," she groaned as she gushed cuntal cream all over his fingering hand. She looked over at Roy and Briana and saw that the same thing had happened to them as they continued their heated foreplay session. She smiled, loving the wickedly dark desires she and her family had succumbed to and were experiencing.

Tim gestured and the lights on the stage changed to normal as the portrait was raised. "Tonight we have a family of challengers to the Marsven curse," he smiled, gesturing. The main curtain behind him opened, revealing a very handsome family of four standing in front of comfortable high backed chairs around a small, sturdy wooden table holding sacred books from various traditions around the world and tapered candles. They had dark, black hair, olive toned skin and were dressed conservatively. "I am honored to inroduce, Professors Richard and Naomi Silverstone, and their children, Robert and Rachel." The Silverstones nodded soberly as the audience aplauded and cheered. "Richard is a professor of theology and comparative religious studies, and Naomi teaches cultural anthropology and paranomal studies," Tim smiled. "Robert and Rachel are undergrad students at the unversity where their parents teach, of course."

"They're hot!" Briana breathed after she lifted her mouth off of the bloated mushroom head of her father's cock. She was straddled over him where she could fuck her face with his male appendage as he fingered, sucked, and nibbled on her tender love tissues.

"They certainly are attractive," Roy commented as he pulled Briana's asscheeks apart so he could bury his pleasuring mouth more deeply into his daughter's succulent vagina.

Lara had straddled Brin as they were busily engaged in their own heated sixty-nine as they watched the stage. Lara worked her mouth, tongue, and fingers up and down the throbbing shaft as Brin worked his mouth, tongue, and fingers inside and around the hole he had come into this world from.

"The Silverstones also regularly practice delivering houses and locales of infesting evil spirits," Tim smiled. "They contacted my brother-in-law, the current owner, to offer their services in delivering the Marsven house of the curse and free the corrupting spirits dwelling herein, for gratis. We, on the other hand, accepted their offer with an offer of our own," he said, waving a check in the air. "That they would agree to perform their ceremony on stage tonight, in front of a live audience; and if they are not overcome by the incest curse during the course of the ritual, they will receive a check for four million dollars!"

The audience applauded and cheered.

"Now, I must ask all of you to be as silent as possible while they are performing their rituals so as to provide them with every advantage," he smiled. "Is there anything any of you would like to say before you begin?" Tim asked.

"I pray for you poor souls who have succumbed to this abominable curse," Naomi said with deeply felt compassion. "We promise the lords of light will deliver you tonight."

"Take courage," Richard said to the audience in a deep baritone. "Deliverance is near."

Robert and Rachel declined to speak.

"Very well then," Tim said. "Everyone remain silent, and if we could dim the lights, please." Tim waited. "Is this acceptable?" He asked softly, looking at the Silverstones as they seated themselves around the ritual table. They nodded in the affirmative.

"Alright then," Tim whispered to the audience. He put his finger to his lips. "Shhh," he breathed softly as he exited the stage.

Naomi took a wooden match from a box and lit the four white candles in the center of the table. The Silverstone's closed their eyes and lifted their hands, palms up, in a gesture of supplication.

"Lords of light, hear our prayer-" Naomi began but was cut off by her son, Robert.

"-and grant that we always have clean underwear!" he exclaimed. "I'm sorry!" He said quickly, having startled himself with his outburst. "I don't know where that came from!"

Rachel giggled at her brother's interjection.

"That's okay, honey," Naomi said softly. "We know it came from the dark side."

"Let's continue quickly," Richard said, looking at his wife. "Can't you feel the energies building!"

"Ummm, mmm, I bet they're fucking in five minutes," Lara said huskily as she fucked her mouth with Brin's cock while grinding her greasy slit and hole against his busy mouth and fingers. The other O'brien's grunted and squealed in agreement as they continued their oral and tactile stimulations on each other.

The Silverstone's resumed their ritual opening prayer. "Lords of light, hear our prayer, protect us from-"

"-burnt pubic hair!" Robert blurted. "I'm sorry-I'm just having a hard time focusing on the prayer tonight!" He said defensively.

Rachel couldn't stop giggling. "I'm sorry," she smiled naughtily. "But it was funny!"

Richard looked with concern at Naomi. "This curse may be too powerful for the kids to be involved with," he frowned, nodding toward Rachel who couldn't stop giggling.

"You may be right," Naomi agreed, looking at Robert who was looking at his sister and smiling strangely. "Let's try contacting and guiding the spirits into the light."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.