Curse of the House of Incest - Cover

Curse of the House of Incest

Copyright© 2008 by Notlef

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Extremely attractive family falls prey to an ancient incest curse and corrupts others.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Paranormal   Were animal   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Transformation  

Susan stood over the long mahogany table, lighting the tapered candles with wooden matches in the darkened dining room. In the corner fireplace, John and Brad had built a fire that heated the room, throwing light and shadows around the spacious area.

"The table's set, Mom," Amber said, setting the last plate of china down on the linen tablecloth.

"Here's some wine from the cellar," John announced, carrying half a dozen bottles and long stemmed goblets over to the elaborate table.

"I've got the last of the food, Mom," Brad said, carrying a silver covered platter.

Susan pressed and rubbed her slender hands on her lace trimmed apron as she scanned the table closely, insuring everything was there. "Would you go upstairs and see if our guests are ready to come down, honey?" she asked, smiling salaciously at Brad.

"Sure, Mom," Brad smiled, pressing his open mouth over hers. Their tongues stabbed wetly together, each trying to dominate the other. "I would so love to do you just wearing that apron, hose, and heels!" he breathed into her mouth.

"Soon, baby. Soon," she whispered.

"I wonder how many incest orgies Marsven had when he lived here, Daddy?" Amber smiled, squeezing John's hefty crotch through his pants, looking at him, her eyes bright with lust.

"I think he still does live here in a way," he smiled, fondling her firm breasts through her blouse. They kissed.

Brad moved quickly through the house, bounding up the stairs three steps at a time. At the landing he stopped and listened. No noise came through the heavy doors. "Dinner's ready!" he called loudly.

There was a muffled affirmation from both bedrooms through the doors, so Brad went back downstairs, sliding down on a side banister.

"They said they heard, Mom," he announced, entering the dining room. "God! I am starving!" he exclaimed, looking at the table laden with food.

"I'll pour the wine," John said huskily, disentangling himself from Amber.

"I hear them coming," Amber said, looking over at the doorway of the dining room as she sat down next to the head of the table where her father would sit.

"It smells absolutely divine in here!" Liz said, entering the room with Mark. She had put her hair up in a fashionable bun and was wearing a single piece, black evening gown that emphasized her voluptuous body. "Suzy, you have outdone yourself," she smiled.

"This is really exceptional, Aunt Susan," Mark said, looking hungrily at the table.

"My," Tim commented, entering the room with Becky. "This is a marvelous setting. You should be proud!"

"Where would you like us to sit, Aunt Susan?" Becky asked, her long, thick hair draped over her slender shoulders.

"Oh, anywhere is just fine," Susan answered, sitting at the opposite end of the table across from John, Brad taking a seat next to her.

"I took the liberty of pouring some wine, allowing it to breathe," John stated, passing the goblets around the table. He smirked slightly, noting how elegantly sexual the two women were dressed, while the teenage girls wore short skirts and tight blouses, ephasizing their youthful sexual attributes. It's all eggs and seeds, he thought. This entire universe is one big fuck.

Liz and Mark sat next to each other across from Tim and Becky, looking intently at each other as they each took a wine goblet. Susan studied the expressions on the Masters' faces and knew that they were all aware that they had all commited incest in the upstairs rooms.

"I'm going to make a toast," John announced, holding his goblet, waiting until everyone had joined him. "To beautiful families and the wisest investment in purchasing this house I ever made!"

Everyone smiled as crystal goblets clinked and they drank the dark, blood red vintage.

"Tim," John said to his brother-in-law. "We don't say grace, but I know you do."

"Thank you, John," Tim said bowing his head, folding his hands, everyone following suit. "Lord, thank you for our beautiful families and for this wonderful food. Amen," he said, keeping it brief.

"This wine is delicious!" Liz commented. "Where did you get it?" she asked John. "It was in the cellar when we purchased the house," he smiled, looking at her. "It really does have a singular body that I've never tasted before."

"It's rather thick-almost like blood," Tim remarked, looking into his goblet as he swirled the dark contents. "It is truly a delicious, heady wine," he said, tilting his head back to drain the contents.

"Please, pass the appetizers, Brad," Susan said, smiling knowingly at him. She felt a dark thrill in the pit of her stomach, knowing that in just a short while both families would be engaged in a wild, incestuous orgy, probably at the dinner table.

"Here, let me get you a refill on that, Tim," John smiled. "Anyone else?" he offered. He wound up emptying a second bottle of the aged vintage around the table.

As the meal progressed the usual, surface small talk of business decisions, colleges, and how absolutely fabulous everything tasted-but within the house and their familial bodies there was a psycho-sexual energy building whose hunger would not be denied...

"Does anyone wanna hear an incest joke I heard in Bible college?" Mark asked, clearly influenced as everyone else was by the aged vintage.

Everyone chuckled and laughed with the kind of relief that comes when someone articulates what everyone else is thinking.

"We'd love to hear it, honey," Liz smiled, her eyes almost luminous with intensity.

"Well, there was this hot, religious girl in public school," Mark said. "And she wanted to go to the prom, but none of the guys asked her out 'cuz they thought she wouldn't put out."

He paused, smiling, thinking of getting to the punchline.

"Keep going, honey," Liz smiled, encouraging, putting her hand on her son's thigh.

"Anyway she asks her brother to take her to the prom as nobody else asked, so they go out to eat, and to the dance, and wind up in the backseat of of their parent's car going at it and she says: "'Wow! You're better at this than Dad!'" And he says: "'Yeah! That's what Mom says too!'"

Everyone at the table burst out laughing at the perverse joke. The Stevens' and Masters' hard, raucous laughter filled the spacious dining room as a warm breeze from within the house blew out the tapered candles on the long table. The only light source in the room was the fireplace which had begun to blaze unnaturally bright. Susan and Liz lookd hard and hotly at their sons, Brad and Mark, but were unable to speak as they continued laughing huskily in their adult female voices.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.