Curse of the House of Incest - Cover

Curse of the House of Incest

Copyright© 2008 by Notlef

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Extremely attractive family falls prey to an ancient incest curse and corrupts others.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Paranormal   Were animal   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Transformation  

John stirred in his sleep, his eyes doing the REM twitch...


He was in a theatre. On stage. Strange, occult looking symbols combined with classical architecture decorated the stage and curtains. The stagelights were on so he could not make out any of the audience, other than vague shapes and bodies moving. There was a mixture of men, women, and young adults calling out obscenely: "Fuck me, baby!" "Harder, Mom!" "Pump me, Daddy!" "Take my cumload, princess!" and the accompanying grunts, squeals, and cries of human primates as they fuck.

"John!" he heard a powerful man's voice call his name from behind. He turned and saw a dark haired, fully bearded man at least eight feet tall, wearing a brown monk's robe, gliding toward him. He felt no threat. Just curiosity.

The man stopped in front of John, his long black hair draped on his shoulders. He was smiling beatifically. He put his hands on John's shoulders and John felt enormous energy coming out of him as if from deep space.

"John, I want you to build this theatre. For me. For us. For our families and future generations of incest feeders," he said softly, but his voice still boomed. "There is always much money that can be made from wishes to be granted! Think, John, think!" he emphasized, chuckling, fading into light...


John woke, his mind racing. His morning erection throbbing with energy. Amber was snuggled up to him, breathing softly, her long, blonde hair like silk on his skin. He noticed how her beautiful, teen features appeared so relaxed, so at peace in contrast to the previous night when she had been a demanding, incest craving little slut.

He looked over at Susan, cuddled up to Brad beneath the blankets. Her blonde, tresses in a sexy disarray, her gorgeous face so calm and pacific, when, just hours ago, she had been sucking and fucking her own son like a pornstar! That's when it hit. The idea!

"Wake up everybody! Wake up!" he said excitedly. "I just had a dream and saw Marsven himself in it! We're gonna be way richer than we are now!"

"What is it, Daddy?" Amber whispered sleepily, her arm brushing against his bloated, morning erection. She reached down and squeezed the base, still in awe at it's thickness and power.

"What is it, John?" Susan asked huskily, lying on her side, smiling as Brad had already reached around her naked torso to fondle her beautiful breasts. She reached behind her back and gripped her son's prodigious pud pumper, rubbing it against her bare back.

"What's up, Dad?" Brad asked, lightly dry humping against his mother.

John quickly described the dream to his attentive family then asked. "How long did it take for the incest curse to seduce us?"

"Couple minutes," Amber said, not really sure.

"I think Sis might be right," Brad shrugged.

Susan looked more thoughtful, studying her husband's face. "Weeks. You warned us about the final contract signing weeks ago, so our subconscious minds were already dwelling on it."

"Exactly!" he said excitedly. "Now, about how long did we go at it last night?"

"Three hours," Susan said, frowning slightly. "We went at it about three hours."

"Yeah, that's right," Brad said.

"Brad, you're only interested in fucking Mom again," Amber giggled, looking at him.

"That, too!" he smiled. "Hey! I haven't fucked you yet, Sis!" he exclaimed.

"Oooh! Watching our own hot kids fuck!" Susan said excitedly, looking at John. "But first you have to fuck your mother-it's only proper!" She said, looking over her bare shoulder at Brad.

Everyone laughed at the perverse joke, their hands expressing the rapidly increasing incestuous lust they were all feeling.

"Now, how many people are there in this world who would pay exorbitant amounts of money to have what we have right now?" John queried, breathing harder as he and Amber rapidly approached the incest fuck stage.

"Can we play '20 Questions' later?!" Susan groaned as Brad rubbed her slick, maternal lovelips. "Just tell us what you meeeaaannn!" "Stand up on the bed and brace yourself against the wall, Mom!" Brad interrupted. "I wanna fuck you standing!"

Susan chuckled huskily and did as her son told her, loving the way his eyes burned over her nearly naked body. "Ready to pound Mommy's love pocket?" She teased, humping her bare ass.

"Goddam you look so fucking hot, Mom, with your torn nylons!" Brad swore, standing behind her, his enormous cockhead pressing inside her ass crack as he cupped her breasts and began pumping.

Susan reached between her thighs and guided the swollen fuckhead into her smouldering fuckhole. "Ooohhh! Yeah, baby!" she moaned pushing her mommyhole deeply onto the welcome intruder. "Fuck me! Fuck the hole you came into this world from!" she gasped, quivering with incestuous lust.

Amber quickly straddled over John's mammoth morning erection, grabbing the paternal cockhead hornily, aiming it right at her teen fuckhole. "Watch me do magic, Daddy!" she giggled. "And make your huge cock disappear! Ooohhh! Ooohhh!" she groaned, sinking her slickery pussy sheath over its meaty bulk.

"Uh-uh! That's my point exactly!" John grunted, fucking upward into Amber's tight cuntal tunnel, squeezing her firm, tit meat heatedly. "We do some remodeling on the interior of the house! Uh-uh! Turn it into a theatre-like the dream-then charge the rich and beautiful, big bucks to come and fuck their families better than fucking pornstars! Uh-uh-uh!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.