The Spanking Couples Weekend Getaway - Cover

The Spanking Couples Weekend Getaway

Copyright© 2008 by reddbunnz

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The Spanking Couples Go to a Femdom Retreat

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

After a short delay, Debbie was released from the pillory and lead up onto the stage. She looked over and saw Sara and the Board of Justice Mistresses all still talking privately. In addition, her friend Beth was standing on the stage, too. And, the Whipping Post was back in place.

Sara, who apparently was the lead Justice Mistress, stood to face the audience.

"Former Mistress Debbie, you have been found guilty of Violating the 'No!' Command on two separate occasions. And since both violations occurred against the same Mistress, Extenuating Circumstances could be applied." Debbie was now scared. She could not endure the punishment that was given to Marion.

"Mistress Beth, since the violations occurred against you, do you wish that the Extenuating Circumstances provision of the prisoner's punishment be applied?" Sara asked of Beth.

"No, Madam Justice, I do not. In addition, I petition this court to show leniency in its punishment decision, for former Mistress Debbie was simply caught up in the throes of passion and could not control herself." Beth replied.

Sara then turned to the audience and pronounced sentence:

Former Mistress Debbie, you have been found guilty of Violation of the "No!' Command on two separate occasions. You are herby stripped of all rights and privileges as a Mistress, and are henceforth classified as an 'Anything Goes' Slave. For your first offense you received 30 lashes. Since this is a second offense against the same Mistress, we hereby sentence you to triple that amount — 30 for each occurrence and 30 for a repeat offense against the same Mistress."

Debbie began to cry. She never anticipated such a ruling from her friend.

Sara continued: "In addition, now as an 'Anything Goes' slave, you must participate in the Slave Auction. It is the finding of this court to postpone the execution of punishment until after the conclusion of the Auction, and that your new owner be awarded the right to execute your whipping."

"Finally" Sara concluded, "the Rules of Justice also limit Mistresses to a one slave purchase per night. And, we see that there is only one Mistress who has not purchased a slave tonight. Therefore, Mistress Beth, do you wish to purchase Slave Debbie?"

Debbie was delighted. It looked like she was going to get her desire after all.

"Yes, Madam Justice, I do." Beth replied. "In addition, I also would like to make three further requests. First, I would like to revise my earlier plead and ask that Extenuating Circumstance be applied to this case. Secondly, I hereby petition that Slave Debbie be declared a Full Time Slave, and that I be awarded Full Time Ownership over Slave Debbie for the next year, beginning immediately. And, lastly, that ownership of Slave Ron, Slave Debbie's submissive hubby slave, be transferred to me for the duration of Slave Debbie's servitude."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.