The Spanking Couples Weekend Getaway - Cover

The Spanking Couples Weekend Getaway

Copyright© 2008 by reddbunnz

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The Spanking Couples Go to a Femdom Retreat

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Debbie slowly opened her cum and piss soaked eyes. She felt a tongue lapping away at her clit. She was getting wet again. She looked down and saw her subby hubby licking away. Slowly she began to remember. The last thing she remembered as she left the Punishment Area was Marion in the pillory, with the two bull dykes fucking her mouth and ass. Debbie looked at her naked body, and realized that she was still covered with dried piss and cum from her time in the pillory. Ron was now giving her a tongue bath, but she needed a good, hot shower. Her ass, pussy, and mouth all were still sore from last night's activities. But, she was free. Or, was she?

Suddenly she began remembering the dream she had just finished. She dreamt that she was standing at the door to Sara's house again. The door was open, and Denise was standing before her in her French Maid's outfit. She also saw Beth and Jacki. Each was holding a leash. And, the leashes were attached to -- Oh, My God — the leashes were attached to Marion and Debbie. Jacki was holding the leash attached to Marion, and Beth's was attached to Debbie. Both Debbie and Marion were naked, wearing only 6 inch fuck-me heels. Totally naked above the ankles. Each had their wrists handcuffed behind their backs, and were wearing nipple and cunt lip rings. The nipple and cunt lip rings were connected together by small silver chains. And, the leashes were attached to the center of the silver chains. Both also had ring gags in their mouths. Suddenly she felt a tug, and pain shot through both nipples and her cunt lips. Every time Jacki and Beth tugged on the leashes, they pulled on Marion and Debbie's nipples and cunt lips.

"Mistress welcomes you, and would like for you to take your slaves into the dungeon, then dinner will be served," Denise announced. She then turned in her seductive French Maid outfit and began walking back into Sara's house. Beth and Jacki each gave their leashes a hard tug, and followed Denise into the house. Just as the pain from the tug was shooting through her pussy lips, she felt Ron's tongue on her slit. She suddenly was awakened by her subby hubby.

"Mistress, it's time for you to get ready for breakfast. You told me to make sure that you did not miss breakfast, for you did not want to miss the special entertainment this morning." Then, Debbie remembered last night, and that Marion was now an "Anything Goes" slave. She looked to the bunk that Marion had been sharing in their bungalow, and saw that it was totally empty.

"Where's Bill?" Debbie asked Ron. "Sara came and got him in the middle of the night — right before you returned." Ron explained. "I haven't seen him since." Debbie figured that since Marion was now a common use slave, Bill had been re-classified as such and taken to the common area. She would see if he's there on her way to breakfast. She dearly wanted to feel his 9" cock in her pussy while watching Marion getting whipped.

As she showered, Debbie kept thinking back to her dream. Was she a sub at heart? Why did she enjoy her time in the pillory so much? But, she also enjoyed being a domme. She had heard of women who liked both. Was she one of them? She suddenly began to daydream about the Slave Auction. This time it was not Marion on the block. He was her.

"Mistress, breakfast starts in only 10 minutes." Ron warned. She quickly got out of the shower, had Ron lick her dry, and then grabbed her only clothing — a bustier that barred both her pussy and tits. She then grabbed Ron's leash and headed for the Common Area. There she saw Sara, Denise, Jacki, and Beth sitting together. Each had their slaves chained in the slave holding area. She took Ron to the holding area, and then joined her friends for breakfast. As they ate, the topic of discussion was Marion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.