The Spanking Couples Weekend Getaway - Cover

The Spanking Couples Weekend Getaway

Copyright© 2008 by reddbunnz

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The Spanking Couples Go to a Femdom Retreat

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

"Well, what do we have here?"

Debbie feared the worst, for she looked up and saw Marion, Jacki, and Sara staring her and Beth locked in the pillories. And, each was holding the leash attached to their subby. Sara also had two additional leashes: each one attached to Debbie's and Beth's naked subby husbands.

Sara turned to Marion and Jacki and said: "I'll leave you two to play. By rules I must chain up these two subs while their mistresses are in the punishment pillory. I'm taking them back to their bungalows and chaining them to their bed. And, just for the record, their collars will be considered green while their mistresses are in the pillory if you're interested. Just be sure that anything you do is completed before these two 'No!' offenders are released, or you could be guilty of your second offense for not asking permission."

As Sara walked off leading three subs by their leashes, Marion turned to Jacki and said: "I don't know about you, but right now I am more interested in these two than their subs. I have been waiting to feel Debbie's tongue in my pussy and ass. You can have Beth, for Debbie is mine for the next two hours."

"Hey, you two bitches. Either do something or get out of the way!" Debbie looked up and saw a line of Mistresses was forming behind Marion and Jacki. It was going to be a long two hours.

"I said move it, or I will move you!" Marion and Jacki were not getting challenged by two of the biggest bull dykes that she had ever seen.

"Fuck you, too!" Marion screamed back. Before she know what happened, both Marion and Jacki were laying on the ground, with the two bull dykes about to plant their assholes on Marion and Jacki's faces.

"No! No! No!" Jacki screamed. The bull dyke on top of Jacki suddenly stopped, and got up. Marion, however, already had her face covered with the other bull dykes ass. She could not say anything, so no body realized she wanted it to stop, too. The bull dyke continued to sit there until she saw Marion's face begin to turn blue. Then, she got up and Marion was able to use the "No!" command.

As she regained her strength, Marion looked up and saw a while collared Rules Judge walking by. Suddenly, she decided to get even and went to the Rules Judge and reported the bull dyke as refusing to honor the 'No!' command. The Rules Judge then told the other Mistresses in the area to grab both Marion and the bull dyke and cuff their hands behind their backs. She then began asking questions of the Mistresses. No one had heard a 'No!' from Marion. Even Jacki had to admit that she did not hear anything.

The while collared Rules Judge then turned to the other Mistresses, and pointed to the bull dyke and said: "Release her. I find her innocent of all charges."

She then walked up to Marion and said: "I hereby find you guilty of 'Falsely accusing another Mistress of Misuse of the No! Command'. And, since this is your second offense, I hereby strip you of all rights and privileges as a Mistress. You are now a general use submissive. I also see that earlier you received 60 lashes as punishment for your first offense. I hereby sentence you to double that — 120 lashes as a second offender. Punishment will commence immediately after breakfast tomorrow morning. I also hereby order that you be held in the punishment pillory under "Anything Goes" rules until the start of the whipping, and returned there until the start of Slave Action tomorrow night. At that time you will be Auctioned to the highest bidder." The Rules Judge then reached over to Marion and removed her black collar, and replaced it with a green one indicative of her new slave status."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.