The Spanking Couples Weekend Getaway - Cover

The Spanking Couples Weekend Getaway

Copyright© 2008 by reddbunnz

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The Spanking Couples Go to a Femdom Retreat

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

As they awaited their fate, both Debbie and Beth could see Jacki and Marion as they were humiliated in the pillories. They watched as Mistress after Mistress led their submissives to them, and then had them fuck one of their three holes. And, many of the Mistresses added to the humiliation by ramming their pussies in Jacki's or Marion's faces and forced them to eat their pussies until they would cum. And, a few even pissed on their faces while there. Both Beth and Debbie dreaded the pillory time more than the whipping.

At precisely 11 PM, the Rules Judge and three other Mistresses came and got both Beth and Debbie and took them onto the stage. Debbie could not understand why, for Jacki and Marion had been whipped separately. As they mounted the stage, Debbie saw a whipping post. Sara then told Beth go get on her knees with the post between her legs. Once she was in position, Beth's wrists were pulled behind her and cuffed together on the back side of the whipping post. Ditto for her ankles. Then a strap was wrapped around her waist and pulled tight behind the whipping post. This pulled Beth's ass, waist and back tight against the post.

Next Debbie was told to stand facing the post. Her wrists were pulled over her head and into wrist straps hanging from a chain attached to the whipping post above her head. Next, she also had a strap wrapped around her waist, which pulled her body next to Beth. And, Beth's mouth was right on Debbie's slit.

Sara, the presiding Rules Judge, then announced to the crowd that since these two were both equally guilty of misusing the 'No!' rule, extenuating circumstances dictated that they be punished together. The sentence, she explained, would be a minimum of 30 lashes each or until her partner makes her cum. If she has not cum at the end of 30 lashes, the whipping will continue until evidence of an orgasm is observed by the Rules Judge.

"Oh, Shit!" Debbie thought. She had already cum more times today than ever before. She hoped that she could cum one more time before her ass was whipped raw. And, she hoped that Beth would return the favor and make her cum as quickly as possible.

CRACK!

Debbie's ass was on fire. That was one of the hardest flogging lashes that she ever felt. She also knew the rules. First, she had to count the strokes out loud. If she did not yell out the stroke number, it did not count. Then, she had to ask for another. But, she did not feel Beth's tongue on her sex. What was she doing?

"One. Thank you Mistress. May I have another?" Debbie yelled.

CRACK!

"Two. Thank you Mistress. May I have another?" Where is Beth's tongue?

CRACK! This blow went between her legs and actually caught Beth on her tits.

"Three. Thank you Mistress. May I have another?"

"Get busy, cuntlicker." Sara told Beth. "Eat her pussy now, or I will start whipping your tits even harder."

Debbie suddenly felt Beth's tongue inserted into her pussy, and soon was working wonders on her clit.

CRACK!

Debbie was crying now.

"Thirty! She sobbed. "May I have another?"

"Well, since we are now into overtime. I think these two girls should share the blows. Every other one will go between her legs and should land on the Cuntlicker's tits. I will continue this until whipping victim orgasms.

CRACK!

Debbie felt the whip go between her legs again. She heard Beth scream, but Beth also kept her tongue working. She knew that Debbie was getting close, and the sooner she succeeded to getting Debbie to cum, the sooner this whole ordeal would end. And, Debbie was about to cum. She no longer cared about the whipping. All she wanted to do was cum.

"Fifty. Thank you Mistress. May I have another?"

Just then it happened.

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" She screamed. She felt her juices running down her leg. This had been the strongest orgasm of the day. She did not want it to end.

Sara reached between the girls, and verified that Debbie had indeed cum. She then took a sample of Debbie's juices on her fingers, and pushed them into Debbie's mouth for her to taste.

"OK, Round one is completed. We will take a five minute recess so the two ladies can change positions. Then we will have more fun. Same rules apply." Sara said.

Debbie now knew that her ass was safe, but her tits could be whipped raw. It was up to how fast Beth could cum.

About 15 minutes, and 45 lashes, later. Both ladies were taken from the stage and locked into the pillories. Each pillory had a sign over the neck hole that said "Anything Goes!" And, Debbie also new that it was now after midnight. Most of the Mistresses, and many of their subs, had been at a cocktail reception most of the evening. That meant there was plenty of beer consumed. She also knew that beer could only be rented. She figured that she would be reeking of cum and piss very soon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.