Notebooks of a Sick Lover - Cover

Notebooks of a Sick Lover

Copyright© 2008 by Sally Marx

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This is the love story of a girl seduced by a powerful man with an immense sexual appetite. She will first become his pet, then descend to his slave, and finally his portable entertainment as they travel around the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

I awoke in the morning while I felt you examining my asshole with your fingers. I moaned slightly, but you told me to stay calm, for you were just checking how it was, making sure I had not being hurt again.

"It's perfect. Just a little dirty, but it's healthy and tender even after last night's smashing. Do you understand now why I made you follow the treatment so much longer than normal?"

"Hmmm..." I agreed, smiling, very sleepy yet, "Thank you for making me wait, Amo, it was really worth doing it so..." And I stroked your hand, inviting you to push your fingers deeper inside me.

"Enough, slutty girl! We have to leave now to Brussels. I have an interview at the European Commission in the afternoon", you told me, not before pushing two fingers hard in my filthy bum hole, turning your hand and making me howl aloud. "Nice! It is incredible that it is so tight again after looking like a trash can last night!"

And then you went to prepare our luggage while ordered me to hurry to the bathroom and get ready quickly. I stood up, feeling my body aching a bit, and tumbled to the bathroom. I couldn't believe what a mess I was at the mirror. My hair was sticky and dirty, what I was yet wearing from the nice underwear I had bought yesterday was totally ragged. I checked my butt and it was quite enlarged yet, and I had a strange sensation there, but even grimy as it was, as you said, it was quite well. Incredibly well, considering the obscene abuse I had resisted. I entered the shower and as I recalled my behavior, I couldn't believe I had done that.

I washed my body and hair and let the hot water help me recover control, even as I didn't spent too much time. Then I applied a copious dose of lotion and ointment to my now shrinking pit and some humectant cream to my face.

I was finishing my make-up when you entered, blaming me for being so late, and slapping my buttock so hard that I shouted in pain. Then I rushed out, ashamed, and got dressed.

When we entered the elevator to the lobby, immediately after the doors closed, you ordered me to give you my panties. I looked at you, puzzled, but you were totally serious, with your hand opened in front of me, waiting. I didn't dared to ask you anything, afraid of deserving another punishment, so I opened my raincoat, rolled up my miniskirt and struggled to pull my panties down, tumbling against the elevator walls. I just gave it to you and closed my raincoat in the very same moment that we reached the first floor and the doors opened. You went out with my underpants in your hand as naturally as if it where a handkerchief and anyone of the people waiting there noticed it. Instead, all of them looked at me, coming out of the elevator agitated and reddened, stumbling out like a crazy. Their faces seemed to say something like "What happens to this idiot?"

I felt cold when we went out to bring a cab, as my skirt was yet rolled up under the coat. I just could fix it right once we got in the cab and it was running to the airport.

You had a lot of papers to read, so you mostly ignored me at the car, and then at the airport and flight. I tried to talk with you, but you told me to stay quite, as you need to study those documents.

Only at the end of the flight, when they served to us some croissants as a quick appetizer before we landed, you took the little piece of butter and showed it to me, asking, "Do you like that, isn't it?"

My eyes illuminated, and I smiled to you, "I love it. You know..."

And then you just peeled it, and shoving your hand between my legs, unworried and naturally, you pushed your fingers down my pussy, stretching them between my butt and the seat, and reaching your favorite opening. I closed my eyes and biting my lower lip, I slipped forward on the seat, raising my bum and giving you better access, and you pushed the tiny butter inside my ass, stuffing your middle and ring fingers in and shaking them slowly until the butter totally melted. I had to make terrible efforts to avoid moaning like crazy, but I started sweating and sighing deep.

I stretched my mini down when you retired your fingers, sucked them, and began sipping your coffee with calm. A steward approached and seeing me so stressed, he gently asked if I felt sick.

"Oh! She's afraid of planes ... But she's alright, thanks", you answered. I was terribly horny, and I could have sucked your cock in front of all passengers and crew if you had asked me to do it. Fortunately, you didn't. Although if was hard for me to calm down.

We landed at the Brussels Airport at noon, quickly passed by the Bureau De Transfert, and we got a taxi. You showed me the reservations papers and I instructed the driver, "À l'Hôtel d'Académie, s'il vous plait".

We ran trough the nice Belgian countryside and then entered the city. Advancing between narrow streets, we finally arrived to the hotel. This time it wasn't a big five star hotel as usual, but a little but incredibly nice old house in the local classic style.

The fat Belgian landlady received us very friendly. "Bon jour, madame. Nous avons des réservations pour Monsieur Allan et secrétaire."

The lady said that she was waiting for us, then called her son and told him to take our baggage, and showed us our rooms. Every one of us entered their own and waited for the boy to left the bags. When he went out and closed the door I took my coat off and went to the mirror to take a look. My white miniskirt had a yellow spot on the back. I was about to take it out when you entered, looking to your wristwatch, telling me, "I have just fifteen minutes, so let's hurry, babe".

You got close and I tried to kiss you, but you turned me against the wall, pressing me there. You dragged my hairs over my left shoulder and sucked my neck, and I surrendered, passionately, to your will. You pulled my dirty skirt up, unzipped your pants and let your pole cock pop up and slap my butter-oiled buttocks. I stood on my toes, raising my bottom as much as I could, spreading it wide with my hands. You grabbed my hips and placed your shaft there, letting me take it on my hand, stroke it a bit and accommodating its head on my hungry pit. You pushed and the buttered cavity opened gently for you, making me release a long moan.

Once it started entering, I brought my hands up and caressed your hair, turning my face to reach your mouth. You sucked my lips with yours and invaded my mouth with your tongue, suffocating me in pleasure. I exhaled deeply by my nose as you penetrated my asshole more and more. And then you released me, pushed my head down a little and made me rest with my hands on the wall so you could hold my hips and fuck my ass easier and harder. And how harder! You had an amazing hard-on that was virtually smashing my rectum. I dribbled, ecstatic, having lost my mind. The only voluntary act I could do was fastening and loosing my anus as you pumped to give you more pleasure.

You fucked my ass like a stallion for a long time, and then pushed me down, making me kneel in front of you, and keeping my head still, jerked yourself with your cockhead between my lips until you exploded, unloading a dense and profuse amount of your seed to which I gave tongue and swallowed with ritual submission. You squeezed out the last jets by yourself, and pushed me back, dropping me seated on the floor, telling me that you'll be back a bit late at night, just to have dinner together.

I heard you close the door behind you and remained there for a little while, savoring the last glob of cum in my mouth for a long time before gulping it down.

Finally, I stood up, took a quick shower, and went out to enjoy Bruxelles. I had an expresso and absolutely wonderful croissants at a near café, hearing the beautiful voice of Jaques Brel singing "Le Bourgeois", and smelling the strong and rich smoke of black tobacco, remembering my childhood's at uncle's house.

Happy and feeling so lucky of being there, knowing I would met you at night, I strolled around the old city, running up and down it's petty streets, buying silly little things until I reached the Museé des Boix Artes, where I just stopped to see the incredible works of the van Eyck brothers, and Brueghel and Bosch wonders.

Then I hurried to the Modern Art Regal Museum to see the magnificent collections of James Ensor and Magritte's works. And many more, of course, but I spent most of my time watching at Ensor's, one of my all-time favorites.

When they announced the Museum will close soon, I realized how late it was, and rushed back trough the streets, getting lost. I asked a few people, but Brussels streets are a real nightmare. Desperate, I took a taxi, but I think that I had walked a lot more than I had supposed, because it took him a long time to arrive to the hotel. Indeed, I thought that maybe the man had just noticed that I didn't know the city and took a longer path to overcharge me. But I was so afraid of making you wait for me that I didn't want to discuss with him. I just paid him what he told me and rushed to your room.

Bang! You were already there, and you weren't smiling. "Where have you being?" you asked me. I tried to explain, stuttering, but you got close and slapped my face, blaming me, "Stupid bitch!" you yelled, "I have being waiting for more than an hour. I even was worried about you!" I cried, rubbing my aching cheek, and knell down to your feet, begging your forgiveness.

"I'll never forgive you when you fail to serve me, slut! You know what you deserve is punishment!" you threatened me, "But we couldn't make too much noise at this place..."

You went to your suitcase, looked inside it, and came back with a couple things in your hands, ordering me to undress. I did it immediately, thinking that the punishment didn't seem so bad after all...

As usual, you make me leave my shoes, stockings, garter belt and bra on, and then kneel again at your feet, over the carpet. You got behind me and put a rubber ball in my mouth, stuffing it so wholly that I couldn't even close it. Then you crossed a set of straps that kept the ball there, and that you tied at the back of my head. This scary device, besides being very annoying, didn't let me emit any sound by my mouth, and even breathing by my nose was a bit difficult. Then you took my hands to my back and I heard a metal clacking and I realized that you were restraining me with handcuffs. I started to tremble and cold sweating, afraid of what you would do to me.

"Yes, my whorelet ... Feel the fear, because you'll never forget this punishment ... Nor you will be allowing yourself to failing to me again, idiot!" And I felt your hands rubbing my tits from behind, and I calmed down a bit feeling your arousing strokes, and then I felt a violent flow of pain as you fixed a clip to my left nipple. But I couldn't scream, suffocated with your nasty device. I just emitted a loud snorting, but obviously nothing that anyone near could hear. My eyes exploded in tears, and you licked them from my face.

The clip still ached, although the worst have being the moment when you released it in my nipple. You leave me there crying while you took your clothes off. I couldn't make anything to mitigate my pain or take out the damned clip, and indeed, when I bent down, trying to reach it with my legs, you whipped my side with your belt. I couldn't stand the sorrow and fell to the floor, crying more in terrible pain.

Then you came to me and pulled my hairs mercilessly, making me stand again on my knees, and I felt your vigorous hard-on against my face, gathering a mix of tears and spit that I couldn't avoid dripping from my trapped mouth.

Then you sat on a chair in front of me, jerking your cock off while watching me cry. "You have being a bad girl ... Do you understand this?" you asked me, stretching you right foot and rubbing its big toe against my cunt, slowly parting my cunt lips with it. I shook my head, agreeing, still sobbing, and trying to endure the pain in my nipple and the fading heat on my side.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.