Notebooks of a Sick Lover - Cover

Notebooks of a Sick Lover

Copyright© 2008 by Sally Marx

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This is the love story of a girl seduced by a powerful man with an immense sexual appetite. She will first become his pet, then descend to his slave, and finally his portable entertainment as they travel around the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

We arrived in London that night, checked in at the hotel and instead of going to the room, we sent our baggage and went right to the hotel restaurant, because both were very hungry and had a lot of energy to recover.

I have being sleeping at the airport in Scotland, on the plane, and was yet quite sleepy. You had took a nap on the plane and seemed almost recovered, but judging for the way you were eating, hungry like a wolf.

I eat more than usual, too, and as you insisted in drink some brandy after dessert, I got a little drunk, and dumber than normal.

We went up to the room, and I fell on the bed without even taking my shoes off, while you went to pee on the bathroom. You flushed the toilette and came to the bed without zipping your pants, with your cock slowly growing out. You placed me across the bed, my head falling a bit by its side edge, facing you, opening my mouth and feeding your pole in. You hadn't cleaned it and I got a couple drops of piss in my tongue, but I didn't mind.

I raised my hands and struggled with your belt while I felt your flesh hardening and expanding between my lips and tongue. I could release your belt and let your trousers drop to the floor, and then caught your buttocks and caressing it while you started pumping your tool against my throat. You moved my head up and down little by little until you placed it in the best position to penetrate my pharynx at your will, and then you started fucking my head as if it was a pussy.

From time to time you took your cock out to enjoy the sight of my spit stretching in long strings from my tongue to the tip of your shaft, then sliding it by my face, letting me feel your powerful veins palpitating against my nose and cheeks. Then inside again ... and so on for a long time.

Then you took it out and made me stand up and pushed me against the wall, lifting my skirt up to my hips, and pulling my hairs back to made me bent my spine, raising my butt, you pulled my panties down a few inches and pressed your fabulous hard on between my buttocks, aiming for my asshole.

I screamed in pain when you forced the tip of your cock in, and you stopped, alarmed. "Are you alright?" you asked me. "Yes ... yes, please ... fuck my ass, Master..." I begged, sobbing. You pushed in a little more and I bit my lower lip to endure it, but with the next push I could resist and screamed again.

"Hey! There's something wrong here!" you shouted, withdrawing and pulling me from the wall to the bed. You made me climb it in my all four and examined my asshole carefully. "Shit!" you shouted, "You're hurt! Why didn't you tell me?"

"I ... I didn't want to annoy you..." I cried. "Stupid whore!" you blame me, "I don't want to rag your ass in pieces! Not literally, at least..." You slapped my butt with rage. "Shit!" you shouted, and kneeling behind me, you penetrated my cunt with fierce, fucking me like crazy.

"Idiot! Your pussy isn't half as tight as your ass, don't you see? You must take care of my possessions, or I will sell you to a whore house, where you belong!" I hadn't heard you so angry before. I would have enjoyed your fuck a lot if it wasn't by the fear I felt about you leaving me. I wanted to die for having being so weak. You kept fucking my cunt and slapping my buttocks with rage.

Finally, you drop me on the bed, face up, and crouching over me, you jerked yourself off until you came, splattering your cum all over my face, ordering me to keep my mouth shut. Once you finished, my face was coated with sperm, and you beat my cheeks and forehead with your yet quite hard cock for awhile. Then you retreated and telling me not to move nor clean me up, you went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I cried quietly, feeling your cream drying over my face, daring to just lick a bit from my lips to taste it and take some relief. After half an hour or so, you came back, warm and yet a bit wet, and wiped me with a towel, seating beside me and telling me, "Listen, sweet. I can't stand seeing you hurt like that. I want you to take time to be completely healthy, and while you do, I think it's better that you stay quite and calm. Let's sleep now. I had a lot of things to do here in London, so you can look for a doctor, and then spend your time walking by. You have lots of places to visit here, and you'll be good. Ok?"

I agreed and you kissed me. Then you got in bed, and let me curl around you, but kept my hands on your chest, not allowing me to go down further than that. And we finally fell asleep.

The next days were quite strange for me. You went out early every morning, and I went on to sleep a little more after saying you good bye. Although it was very embarrassing for me, I searched for a doctor, a woman one, and went to see her. She inspected my anus and looked at me puzzled. "You have to be more careful with what you ... I really can't understand why you do that kind of things, and I don't want to, really, but you better avoid it for a week or so while you follow this treatment".

A week! I got thrilled at the possibility. I told her that I couldn't wait a week, and as she looked absolutely surprised with my desperation, I insisted in a shorter treatment. We discussed heavily for some time, as she was trying to convince me that I was doing wrong, but finally she gave up and I went out with some prescriptions and procedures to follow that would help me being ready for you in just a few days.

Then I spent the rest of the time following your advice and enjoying London. I wandered around London Bridge and Tower, went to Trafalgar Square to visit the National Gallery and spent hours admiring Seurat and Cézanne works. I even took my block and made a couple of sketches for you.

Late in the afternoon, we met near the Buckingham Palace and walked to Hyde Park, then entered and got across it magnificent forest. We walked around until we crossed with a group of men that had just finished playing soccer and were getting ready to go. Suddenly, you left me and went talk to one of them. I couldn't here what you were talking about, but he watched at me, and I imagined that you were offering him something.

I saw you shook hands with him and you came back to me, taking my arm and pulling me inside a set of bushes, in an almost hidden place, then took my coat off and told me to kneel down and get ready for supper. And then three of the men appeared, smiling and greeting me, then one of them unzipped in front of my face and took his cock out. I wasn't as shocked as I had being some time before, and when I turned back to you, you smiled at me and told me to go on.

I took the guy's legs, and started to suck his growing dick. He sighted and told the other ones that it was good. So, very soon I had to start alternating between the three of them. They were all very sweaty after being playing, as it seemed, for quite a long time, and their smell wasn't the best, but what could I do about it?

Although they appeared a little shy at first, one of them took courage and took my head, shaking it slowly, fucking my mouth, and the other ones followed his example. I noticed that they were already more than three, and not even the same guys all them time. I couldn't remember how many of them we saw out there, but I calculated that they were at least a dozen guys, all of them shoving their cocks in my mouth one at a time. Well, a couple of them tried to feed me their cocks at the same time, but they weren't good at that, and luckily they couldn't. But they had already forgotten good manners, and were pulling my hair from one cock to the other, laughing and playfully fighting for my mouth. Then the first one started groaning, jerking himself off on my face, and splashed my face with his cum. He went on and on until he unloaded it all on my face, while the rest cheered him, then he plucked it into my mouth to make me suck the remaining. I slurped it, but couldn't finish because the next one pushed his friend to the side and discharged with the tip of his cock on my lips, discharging in my mouth and tongue, down to my chin.

I was cleaning him up when the next took place, not so hurried, and I was sucking him, trying to make him cum when I felt the guy beside us couldn't handle it anymore and started ejaculating all by himself, targeting my cheeks and hair. I turned to him, sucking his last jets, and the one in front of me finally shot, spraying my face and neck, too. I changed back to him, and a couple more came to both sides and came over me. I struggled to suck them but I couldn't do it fast enough, and I got completely messed up, my face covered with cum, my hairs and shirt splattered, long strings streaming down my chin and neck.

I felt totally dirty, but I have to admit that I was horny indeed. How a nasty kind of whore I had became! I couldn't believe it myself!

They went on. I didn't know how much of them were still waiting their turn. And while I was sucking one of them, I felt you whispering in my ear that you wanted me to open my shirt and let them play with my tits. I blushed, but most surely nobody could notice as my face was painted with cum. I wrestled with the creamy buttons of my blouse, and finally could open it enough to pull my bra down and set my breasts free. Free for them to start rubbing their cocks against them, and unload their sperm over it.

One of the last ones entertained himself pushing the cum in my face to my mouth with his cockhead, making me swallow it before stuffing me with his tool and pumping until his own load flooded to my throat.

I think that in the end, everyone had come over me and some of them even twice. I had cum everywhere. I could feel some streams gushing by my belly and reaching my hips, some drops that had made their way to my back, and of course, I had a lot in my neck, face and ears, not to mention my sticky hairs. I had my hands wet also, of course, having handled those hoses all the time. I had tried to keep my eyes clean, too, but they were itching a bit because obviously some had spilled inside.

Once I noticed that no one else came, I breathe deeply, relieved, and saw them counting money between them, then the one who had collected it offered you, but you told him to give it to me.

I accepted, mortified. Once again you had offered me as a cheap whore. I looked at the scratched bills and coins and could figure that you had made them a "special price" of a few pennies for each cumshot.

When they went out, you gave me a handkerchief to clean my face, but you buttoned my blouse again before I could wipe it, leaving all that cum there, then put my coat on, hiding the product of my shameless act. Then you told me to wrap my hairs in a pony tail with the dampen kerchief. Hesitating, I did it.

You passed an arm around my waist and we walked out of the park and took a cab back to the hotel. I could smell the spicy cum drying on me all the time and I was afraid that anyone else close to me could notice it, also.

I was just waiting to arrive to the hotel to take a shower, but instead, we went to a bar a couple blocks away. The waitress received you with a smile, asking you about how you were doing, and I realized that you had been there before, and even that she seemed quite interested in you and somehow disappointed to see me. You introduced me as your secretary, and ordered the dinner, not without flirting with her first.

She was a really beautiful bitch, and as she went away to get our order, I saw how you looked at her bum, and I guessed what you liked most about her. "Sorry, baby", you told me, "You are on vacation for awhile. But I have to keep myself in good shape in the meantime, don't you think?" I didn't reply.

When the bitch took the order, I ate quickly and furiously, and when she came back to look if we had finished, you told her yes, and said that I were just leaving, inviting her to go out for a drink, pointing that she was about to finish her shift. You already had asked her about, as I discovered. I could saw the bright on her eyes when she accepted as I stood up and leave.

I rushed to the hotel room and let the warm water of the shower clean up the cum dried and my tears. Felling sad and lonely, I tried to watch the TV for half an hour, turned it off and tried to read on of your books but couldn't understand nothing, so I gave up and tried to sleep. It took me quite long, but I finally did it.

I don't know what time it was when your voices awoke me. You haven't turned the lights on, so I just saw a glimpse of light until you closed the door, and then just your shadows moving slowly against the wall. When I got conscious enough, I realized that you where kissing her, and both your breath sounded excited and anxious. I sat on the bed without knowing what to do, and then you approached and lay down quite close to where I was. She asked you to turn the lights, and then you told me to do so. I obeyed, and I could saw she was surprised about my presence, but you kissed her and told her to ignore me. She looked quite unconvinced at first, but quickly surrendered under your strokes and kisses. You had took off most of her clothes before reaching the bed, and she finished struggling with your trousers, allowing you to climb a little more over the bed, offering her your fully erected cock. She didn't wait to start sucking it, and my face surely turned so red and angry that you pulled my hairs, attracting my head to you, and telling me, "Don't you worry, sweet. You have to learn to share me", you shove your tongue on my mouth, kissing me so hard that my temperature went up wildly on a matter of seconds.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.