Notebooks of a Sick Lover - Cover

Notebooks of a Sick Lover

Copyright© 2008 by Sally Marx

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is the love story of a girl seduced by a powerful man with an immense sexual appetite. She will first become his pet, then descend to his slave, and finally his portable entertainment as they travel around the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

When I woke up next morning, I found the Swedish beauty sleeping by my side, but not you. I heard you in the bathroom, and went to see you.

You said, "Good morning, sweet", while you finished shaving, "I'm sorry I can't stay playing with you two a little longer, but I have to meet some people before our fly to Edinburgh tonight".

I hugged you from behind, kissing your neck, while you fixed your tie, amused. "It would be cruel to leave without letting you have breakfast, don't you think?", and you unzipped your trousers, turning around and taking out your dick. I knell at your feet and start sucking gladly.

"Hurry up, my whorelet. I can give you just a couple minutes". I took it as a challenge, because you normally take your time to cum, but you were helping me this time, jerking your cock by yourself, pumping it's now hard tip into my lips.

Amazingly, it didn't take long this time, obviously because you wished that way. Around the exact two minutes that you said, I heard you groaning and my mouth filled with your cum. You shook it a little more, squeezing all your jism out and into my mouth, and rushed to the room, taking your jacket and blowing me a kiss from the door. I just hoped that you had closed your trousers again, hiding your dick —if you can actually hide such bulge before it recovered it's repose size.

I came back to the bed where Liv, my "instructor", was slowly opening her eyes. She called me and I sat on the bed beside her. Surely she had heard us, as she immediately got close to me and kissed my lips passionately, but I noticed that she was more interested in tasting the rests of cum that remained in my mouth that actually kissing me.

Anyway, I was aroused enough having sucked you so her kisses got me even hornier and we both spent half an hour or so touching and kissing each other, specially our cunts and asses. She was so good licking my asshole that I came against all my former prejudices about lesbian relationships.

We finally took a shower together and went down to have lunch. As I recalled your schedule, I realized that I had all afternoon, so I went with Liv to her fitness center and we spend some time working out, and then at the hair stylist.

I thanked her for everything, and he kissed me, saying that I was very lucky having a man like you, and giving me her phone number, she told me that she would be more than happy if I called her the next time we were at Stockholm.

I departed to the hotel, and arriving some time before you, I prepared everything to continue our travel.

When you arrived, we just had time for a lovely minute-long kiss and we had to go down to get a cab to the airport. We had time to have dinner in a quite good restaurant inside it after check in, and we finally came on board.

We both were quite tired, but after we took a couple glasses of champagne and the lights turned off I couldn't resist giving you a last sucking under the mantle, putting in practice my new deep-throat skills, and finally falling asleep with my mouth joyfully tasting your semen.

It wasn't a long trip to Edinburgh, so we arrived at dawn, quite tired yet and sleepy, but we had a reservation with small plane to jump to Inverness, close to where you had your next interview.

We had some quick breakfast before getting in the plane, and a couple of coffee cups helped us to come to life again.

The little plane was fine indeed. Quite modern, and most important, we were the only passengers, and the pilot's cockpit was closed and separated from us, so as soon as we were flying, knowing that we had a couple hours, you took your pants down enough for me to impale myself over your cock, and you fucked my cunt very tenderly and then we both took a short nap.

You hadn't told me what your work here was about, but as soon as we landed and went down the plane, I got thrilled with the magnificent sight of the Highlands. Air here seemed purest and freshest than any other place, and breathing it deeply for a short while got me totally awake.

Then we got in a very nice English car you rented, and you drove —sat on the right side—, trough the convoluted roads around the cliffs, and the view was absolutely fantastic. Little houses, sheep, infinite grass fields, and a castle at the distance.

What a surprise I had when you told me that the castle was our destination! You told me it was the Urquhart Castle, built up so many centuries ago by the clan that dominated the zone. We would have the great honor of spend the night there, in front of the infamous Loch Ness!

You noticed my astonishment and laughed, "Come on, I swear I wouldn't force you to have the monster fuck your ass!" I beat your arm, laughing, "You're a monster! I can't believe how dirty your thoughts are! Even dirtier than mine!" We both laugh the entire road down to the castle, joking about Nessie's attributes and lot of crazy ideas.

We arrived at the castle gate, and I felt like I was in a fairy tale. The ominous stone walls, the giant doors of wood and iron, everything like in a movie or something.

After parking the car beside some others, we walked to the main entrance, which was wide open. Just a few people where around, and we entered the lobby. Inside, it seemed like some mix of a museum and an ancient government office. You announced yourself to an old lady behind a counter, and welcoming us, she called someone on the phone. A clerk came and you gave him the car keys to bring our luggage. While you talked with the old woman, I wandered around the lobby, looking at the shields on the walls, and the armors. I got close to one of them and it looked quite frightening, as if it could suddenly rise its hands and attack me with it's dreadful axe. It was so tall, and brightening, and...

My heart almost stopped when I felt something poking my back ... and then I heard your laugh, and turning back, I saw you guilty finger pointing to me. "Quite scary, don't you think? Maybe he would go to your room tonight ... I recommend you a good can opener to protect yourself".

I got a little upset because you were making fun of my foolishness, but you slapped my bum and told me to follow you, smiling. The clerk had arrived with our luggage and was waiting to escort us to our rooms.

We climbed around a huge staircase two floors that seamed about five because of the castle's extraordinarily high ceilings. And after walking around for a while trough enormous aisles, we reached a first door that the clerk announced was my room, stating that yours was the next one. I got surprised, but then I understood that this was an official visit and I was, supposedly, your secretary, so it was obvious that we had separated rooms.

I entered mine and got totally appalled by this place magnificence. It was and incredibly large room, and more than a room instead, it was probably bigger than most single apartments I had seen. The bed place was enormous and elevated, and the bed itself was massive and tall, with those long columns on the corners supporting a white cloth of very fine fabric. I have just seen this kind of bed in movies, and now I had one for myself! It was fantastic, although the whole room was so big and elegant that it was a bit frightening.

I jumped, scared, when I heard a creaking noise beside me, and when I turned back, pale, I saw you have just opened the door between our rooms, and were coming to me.

I rushed and hugged you tight, looking for some relief from my fears. You squeezed me in your arms, kissing my forehead and calming me down, "Hey, sweet ... Why are you so scared? Do you really believe there are ghosts or monsters around here?"

I explained you that of course I didn't believe in such things, but somehow this place was at the same time marvelous and dreadful for me ... I didn't know why.

You pushed me backwards a few steps, until I reached the bed, and making me fall over it softly, you told me that you would show me the real Loch Ness Monster, unzipping your pants.

Your "monster" popped up, already hard and grown, pointing to my neck. I caressed it and start licking it, while you concentrated on taking my cloths apart. A couple of minutes later we both where on the huge bed, you placed over me, stuffing your meat into my mouth while licking and sucking my pussy. You are so good at this task that I couldn't stop moaning trough my nose and my tightly occupied lips.

You went on and on, shoving your tongue deep into my cunt and pressing my clit with your lips and teeth while rubbing my asshole from outside in with your fingers. And just after provoking me one of the longest orgasms in my life, you concentrated on my mouth, descending slowly over my face, pushing your pole swiftly inside, letting me guzzle it, deep inside my throat, practicing my new skills. I choked two or three times, but finally I felt your cockhead pressing hard beyond my tonsils, and totally frenzied, I held tight your buttocks and let you fuck my throat until I felt silky stream of warmth running down my esophagus ... and I couldn't stand it anymore, so I coughed, expelling your cock and bursting your cum all around us.

You shouted, "Wonderful, my whorelet!", and placed your hose between my lips again, now just against my tongue, to unload the rest of your balls' juice, that I sucked with delight, while you kept encouraging me, "Yes, my sweet slut ... Yes, swallow it all ... Oh ... You have being very brave. Soon I'll be able to cum right into your stomach, I know ... Now just clean me up and let's move on to your tiny asshole..."

I loved to here you say all this. And I sucked until you withdrew, turning around over myself and spreading my legs, holding a good dose of you semen yet in my mouth to keep savoring it while you fucked me.

You stretched over me, sweaty, compressing my body under your weight, sinking me on the mattress and the dampen sheets. You rubbed softly your body against mine, and I felt your cock, leaning on my cunt, slowly growing again while you played with my hair and kissed my neck. You really know how to make me happy...

Once you got rock hard again, you raised your pelvis, spread my buttocks wide open with your hands, and penetrated my asshole pushing tenderly slowly. I groaned and a bit of your cum dripped by my chin. I pressed my lips hard to avoid loosing more, and kept tasting your sperm with my tongue while enduring the strength of your pipe shoving inside my butthole.

I couldn't resist groaning much more when you were full inside me and started pumping my bum, so I gulped most and let the remaining spill by my face and the pillow. You increased your ride and I felt how much you were enjoying ravaging my rectum. The constant scrub of my anus and the arousing sound of your wild breath on my ear made me come once more, shuddering.

"Hmmm ... another anal spasm..." you whispered, interested, "how a lovely bitch you are. You love to be fucked in the ass, don't you?" I answered yes, moaning, begging for more. And you, gladly, gave it a lot more. Maybe ten minutes of continuous, savage ass-pounding, before you decided it was enough, then you raised over me, turned me face up, and kneeling astride my chest, squeezed your cock between my tits, and fucking it, you began to ejaculate. I bent my neck as much as I could and reached some shots with my mouth, but your intention was, obviously, smear your cream all over my face and tits, and you did it so. Even more, once you finished, you went over me, spreading your cum over my face with your balls, letting me suck it while you brushed your softening meat bar by my nose and forehead.

Satisfied, you sat beside me and let me rest on your leg for awhile. Then you slapped my buttock and told me that you have an interview in less than an hour, so you have to take a shower and get dressed.

You jumped off the bed and disappeared trough the door to your room. I stayed there a few moments, recovering my breath and picking some of your balls' hairs off my mouth. Then I snuggled between the sheets and feeling how my asshole was trying to close itself again, I fell asleep.

I awoke in the afternoon, very tired after having slept so little the last days. You have an incredible resistance to those things, and the jetlag, but I hadn't accustomed yet. All that and the though exercises that you had submitted me to, really had left me almost dead.

It took me awhile to recall where I was, and once I realized it, I started to feel nervous again. I knew it was stupid, but being in what appeared to be a horror flick set drove me nuts.

I took a quick shower in the gigantic bathroom, got dressed and rushed out to look for something to eat, having missed any chance to have lunch. I have almost three hours to wait for you. I asked at the lobby if there was some place to eat outside the castle, and they pointed to a nearby cottage where people prepared some local meals for tourists, right at the shore of the lake.

Once outside, I felt happy about having left the castle. Although it was darkening early and fast, the place still looked wonderful. The grass was amazingly nice, covering the ups and downs around the cliffs. I walked down by the castle path that descended right to the infamous Loch Ness. Even if the name evokes supernatural powers and monsters, its sight is very lovely and peaceful. I approached to the cottage and bought a small package with different kind of bread and dried meat that I carried to a huge stone at the edge of the lake.

I munched everything with fruition, and wasted the rest of the time wandering around the shore. There were some other people around, obviously tourists, but it seemed that this wasn't a very popular destination. Probably the most visited lake shore was far from here, as it is very big and I couldn't see it all.

It was almost at night when I came back, climbed the long stairways to my room, and sat to wait for you.

You arrived to your room a few minutes later and I poked trough the door to be sure you were alone. You saw me and extended your arms, calling me. I rushed to you and hung myself from your neck, as you parted my mouth with your kiss, shoving your tongue in my maw, suffocating me of delight. Our kissed lasted quite long, and you finished it when I started slipping my hand inside your trousers.

You looked at me bright and happy, and told me that we had being invited to have dinner with Lord McCandless, who you had interviewed and somehow the owner of the castle, and his family. It was a real honor, although I had no idea how to behave in such a situation.

You calmed me down telling me to dress very neutral and professional, with the suit you had bought me, and remain quite and dutiful to anything I would be asked for, and mainly, to follow you and the rest of the people in mostly everything.

I went to my room and took the tailleur you told me. It was a nice, dark green, knee long skirt, with the accompanying jacket, and a white, long sleeved shirt. I had bought low heeled shoes to use with that, a green silk necklace and a pair of thick eyeglasses that didn't have any augment, but seemed so, that turned me more like a secretary. I combed my hair in a bun upon my head that polished my "serious" look.

I came back to your room where you were already dressed, irresistibly handsome in a black smoking and bow tie. You watched me upside down, chuckling, and told me that you really preferred me dressing like the nasty slut I was, but that this night I was perfect for my role. You gave me a notepad and a pencil to carry around, and slapping my flattened bum, you command me to go.

We walked down the stairs and another clerk escorted us to the dining room. It was really, really impressive. The ceiling was amazingly high and ornamented like heaven, and massive crystal lamps were hanging from there like inverted jewel trees.

Everything was so ... royal, that I felt like a little bug. We entered trough a living room where people was waiting before seating at the table, and you briefly introduced me to Lord McCandless, and then he presented you the rest of the family, mostly ignoring me, just like the rest of them.

The family was quite numerous, and although I didn't understand everything very well, not anybody seemed his relative, indeed, but some kind of guests.

The lord was a handsome old man, very tall and big, and I thought that he was the kind of old man that you will be in the future, although, of course, he seemed very rigorous and strict, with a personality very afar from yours. His son seemed like so many of the British royalty, a boring man, with a quite dumb face, and was accompanied by his wife, a beautiful woman in her forties, very elegant and educated, although as cold as the rest of them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.