Notebooks of a Sick Lover - Cover

Notebooks of a Sick Lover

Copyright© 2008 by Sally Marx

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is the love story of a girl seduced by a powerful man with an immense sexual appetite. She will first become his pet, then descend to his slave, and finally his portable entertainment as they travel around the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

I got on the plain covered with the longest of the three coats you bought me, hiding my cum-dirty clothes. You surprised me first with a Samsonite full of new clothes (chosen by you, so I was very curious about it) and a handbag with sweaters, two of the coats and a couple hats to tackle the Siberian weather. And right on the plane, I discovered that we would flight in Executive most of the time. That was wonderful not just for the comfort, but because our seats were the only ones at the right side of the Aeroflot Jumbo Jet.

The plane took off and we were immediately having dinner, as it was past two. We celebrated with a bottle of Chateau Rodelle, and I quickly started to feel some sort of electricity running under my skin. You and me, the champagne, a long travel, the nasty ideas you surely had in mind ... It was so much. I snuggled to your side, and as soon as the flight attendant took the trays and we turned off the lights, I nestled between your legs and you covered me with your blanket. I marked my first record on altitude blow-job. And after more than ten minutes of silent milking, I obtained my dessert. I managed to swallow it all, licked you clean, and we both finally fell asleep.

I had a strange dream. I was naked, swimming on a pool, but the pool had no visible borders. In fact, I don't know why I was sure it was a pool and not the ocean. The content was not water, but something white and viscous. I was very calm swimming, enjoying the resistance that the fluid opposed to my arms, forcing my muscles to do an extra effort. The sky was very shinny, and when I looked up, I saw there were three, maybe four suns of different colors. And then I saw a whale crossing in front of me, less than a mile away. It didn't scare me. In fact, it was as if I was being waiting for it. It was a giant, amazing beast, and the color of its skin was human-like, emerging slowly from the liquid. It stopped there, waiting, and I rushed to reach it. I climbed over its back and sprawled on the tight surface. The animal began moving again, flowing up and down the fluid. When it went down, it got almost totally covered, stopping just when the white liquid dipped me, then starting to go up, emerging until I could see its dark red head, its bluish veins palpitating under the suns. And the travel went on and on...

I heard a cough, then another, and finally opened my eyes. It took a moment to my eyes to get accustomed to the morning light entering trough the plane's windows. Then I noticed that my hand was clasping your fully erected cock trough your pants. I left it and covered your lap with the fallen blanket. I looked at the attendant, ashamed, and saw her looking to the end of the aisle, blushing. "Do you ... want to take your breakfast ... now?"

"Yes, yes. Just give us a minute", I answered. The girl rushed trough the aisle, mortified, making an obvious effort to keep her gaze away of us. I kissed you and talked until you awoke. "Hmmm ... Good morning, sweet". You stretched your arms and yawned, "Ammgh ... I slept so well ... What about you?" I kissed you again, "I can't sleep badly at your side. Of course, if you're sleeping, too".

I noticed you were scratching your balls bellow the blanket. This is always the first thing you do when you awake. I slipped my hand under the blanket and inside your trousers, "May I help you?" And while I was scratching you, the attendant came again, "Coffee, tea or..." she interrupted herself when she saw the movement under the rag. I blushed again, taking my hand off quickly, but you just told her, "Coffee, please. A big cup with a bit of cream. And black tea for her", while you released our seats' tables. The girl's hands shook while she poured your coffee and my tea, and then hurried to go on with the rest of the passengers.

I chuckled, and you looked at me funny, may be without even knowing why I was laughing at all. You never seem to worry about the other people. In fact, the only thing you paid attention to was the girl's butt as she bent to serve the other people.

After the breakfast —you eat scrambled eggs with bacon, fruits, and a couple croissants; while I just drank my tea with a toast- the pilot announced that we were approaching the International Airport of Yakutsk, and the temperature there was —40! I chilled just by hearing about it! I thanked you again for the coats. I couldn't see anything trough the window but a pale grey floor that almost didn't differ from the white sky.

Fifteen minutes later we landed at the airport, and I was surprised seeing that there was just ice —not soil or rocks- all around us. We put our warmest clothes on and got off the plane walking with difficult. The attendant was on the door greeting everyone, and I noted her gasping when she saw me, and could bet that there was a bitter envy in her gaze when she said "Iiphbet, Spaik iba", to me.

We passed to the Republic of Sakha Migrations and Customs desks, and we finally got in a kind of taxi. It was actually more like a minivan than a car, and it seemed to be the normal transportation here. Few vehicles were on the road to downtown, mainly huge trucks or 4x4 pick ups that looked rather old and clumsy. We went right to the Siberian Division of the Russian Academy of Sciences, were you have to interview some people. You told me that this was just a quick stop. We would flight to Moscow this night, so we didn't have hotel reservations. You left me at the Academy's dining room, taking tea poured from a nice samovar, talking in French with the old woman who was in charge of the place. My French is so bad as her was, but we both understood enough each other to spent some time without too much boring. She told me about the various revolutions, and old stories crowded with unpronounceable general names. She told me also that we were lucky because the weather was very good that day. I couldn't imagine how it could be worst, but I believed her.

Then she asked her granddaughter, who was behind the counter, to show me the Academy. The young girl didn't responded, but went out of the counter and without saying a word, she guided me trough the corridors. I couldn't say if she was angry or happy about her grandma's request. May be she absolutely didn't cared about. Her face seemed made of porcelain, both for its transparent paleness and its lack of expression. Her skin seemed to be brightening, framed by her deep black, subtly curled hair. She could have being quite beauty, but her strangeness made her a bit eerie.

I looked at my watch. I have yet almost three hours to spend before meeting you again.

We walked trough long, high ceilings corridors that were too wide to keep warmth. Across both sides there were the big doors of each classroom. I peaked trough the door windows and saw just a few young people inside the giant rooms. It seemed like a waste of space, although it seemed that they had it in abundance. I though that the building may be have had its moment of glory many times ago.

We reached the gymnasium and we stayed after a big glass window seeing a bunch of young girls doing athletics. Most of them had the same porcelain-like skin of my guide, although many had bright blond —almost white- hair, and they seemed a bit more funny and expressive. They were really good. I though that may be the hostile environment forced them to dedicate themselves to such things and not much more, and may be that was what made them so strong at the Olympics. But obviously it has to do with some spirit of discipline, too.

The girl stood up and started to walk again, so I followed her. We made some turns and finally arrived at another glass window behind which four men were doing exercises. The closer one was lifting weights, and he had an incredibly muscular body. I noticed my companion eyes interested in something for the first time. "Do you like him?" I asked. She turned to me, understanding nothing.

We heard voices coming from behind us, so we turned back and saw you coming trough the aisle with a couple men in white smocks that looked like mad scientists —and probably were. As you approached us, you stopped to introduce me to the professors as your assistant. You were doing a little tour, too, while you interviewed them. You looked at the athletes across the glass, and before you leave us you whispered to my ear, "I guess if you're able to skip the idiomatic barrier. Come on, have fun and told me about later".

I would have guessed before. Can you miss that chance to put me to work? I took a look at the weight lifter and I thought it wasn't a bad idea, after all. I sat again next to the girl. "I definitively like him", I said. As she looked at me again, I made signs as if she were deaf: I pointed to the guy, then put my hand over my heart and moved it to tell it was beating faster. She looked at the man, then back to me. She pointed to him, then to me, and asked me something in her complicated language. I assented with my head, and then she made and almost imperceptible gesture and I knew she was somehow smiling. She stood up and took my hand, driving me trough the labyrinth of aisles until we reached a door.

We entered a foggy room, and I heard the sounds of showers and men voices. We were in the locker room. The girl advanced with confidence between the steam clouds, and I started to see naked men all around. They didn't seem very surprised to see us there; at least not to see her. I received more attention, may be because they didn't know me, or may be because it was pretty obvious that I was a foreigner.

We arrived near a small pool with a couple guys taking a hot bath. The girl made me signs to wait there and disappeared. One of the guys started to talk to me, smiling. I tried to explain him that I didn't understand him at all. He caught it, and then he stepped out of the pool. He has a great body, too, and he was totally naked. Everyone here was quite young and muscular. He approached me and kept talking and at the same time, making signs, showing me a bench and a set of hooks for clothes. He was asking me to undress! He actually helped me with my coat, and I thanked him because I was baking myself in the hot air that filled the room. He seemed very gentle, and he shows me a bench to seat and then helped me to take my boots off. I was astonished, but everything seemed so natural, and the other men were so calm and indifferent that I went on. I doubted when I ended just with my panties and bra, but he seemed to be waiting without any clue of lewdness, so I leave it on the bench too, and let him escort me back to the pool.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.