Notebooks of a Sick Lover
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2008 by Sally Marx

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is the love story of a girl seduced by a powerful man with an immense sexual appetite. She will first become his pet, then descend to his slave, and finally his portable entertainment as they travel around the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

I was washing dishes at the Cafeteria's kitchen when the pager's bell rang. The dish I had in my shaky hands slipped and crashed on the kitchen sink. I quickly turned around to see if someone was coming to blame me as I pulled off the rubber gloves and unclipped the pager from my hip. I read at the tiny screen, "The airport. Canadian counter. 12 pm. Bring your passport."

My heart stopped. You were asking me to go to the airport with my passport at hand! Would you make me go away? Were you so upset with me? Perhaps your wife had known about me? But I didn't think it was possible. I had been so careful to not affect your life...

I went to Sara and told her if she could cover me. "Of course, darling. Are you feeling right? You look so pale!" she told me, and it was true. I was trembling, and I felt suddenly sick. I went to the counter and tell George, the clerk, that I was feeling very bad, and that Sara would cover me. He was alarmed by my face, "Of course, Sal. Would you want me to call a cab for you? Or maybe I should call a doctor? Can you go home alone?" I had, obviously, the expression of a zombie. And I was about to start crying. I thanked him and rushed to the back door, jumped on my scooter, and rushed home.

The wind in my face helped me cry. I had such a bad premonition. I was sure that for some horrible reason you would be forcing me to go away from you. I was so crazy that I almost crashed two times before arriving to the house.

I was crying my heart out when I entered home. I went to the room and took a small bag. I put my passport inside, together with some clothes you gave me: a couple panties, a bra, a short nightdress, a leather collar with metal tacks. I was about to put some more clothes, but I felt so bad that I decided to abandon everything there. I didn't even know how I could keep living without you.

I took off my uniform and looked at the clock. It was 11 p.m. I had a whole hour, and it would take me less than half to reach the airport. I decided to make me up and dress as you'd like more. I put on black net stockings, high heeled shoes, a short leather mini-skirt, a suspenderless bra that pushed my tits up, and a narrow white top that made my boobs loom like balloons. I fitted a ribbon around my hair and dabbed a lot of base to my face, hiding that corpse-color I actually had. Then I used a thick black rimmel to paint my eyelashes, darkened my eyelids, and painted my lips bright red, lining its contour darker to make them look even meatier, as you always liked it.

If you were decided to throw me out, I would try to make you think again, or at least I wanted to be seductive enough to turn you on and make you fuck me wild for the last time. I looked at the clock again. Time out. I took all the money I had from the back of the drawer and rushed out, looking for a cab.

My efforts in looking sensual seemed to be working enough, because as soon as I waved my hand to call one, two of them raced trough the street. I got into the winner and the driver watched me carefully as I did it, and went on watching me on the mirror all the travel long.

Meanwhile, I was at the edge of a nervous breakdown. Maybe you had just got tired of me! Why in the world should I suppose that a man of your quality have to keep any interest in a stupid slut like me? May be you were fucking another girl, prettier, smarter. It was easy for you. I know that most women are immediately captivated by you.

I dried my tears and I noted that my rimmel was slipping. That was the last thing I needed. My eyes would look like a raccoon's. The taxi arrived at the airport, and I went out with wobbly legs. I walked by the huge halls under the lustful glance of many men. I finally see the Canadian logo and advanced in that direction, as if I were walking right to my tomb.

I saw you. You were actually calling me with your hand, smiling. Smiling? Were you so glad of sending me away? You advanced to meet me, with your arms open, and then you hugged me and kissed me. A deep, loving, tongue-sucking kiss. I almost fainted in your arms. I didn't know what would happen next, but this kiss was all I cared about then. After half an eternity, you detached my face from yours, taking it with your big hands, and told me, "You're incredibly beautiful. And I don't know why, but those black spots on your eyes give you some witch look that turns me on. Good way to start our trip, sweet".

I didn't understand. "Our trip... ?"

"Yeap!" you said, your smile shining as I never have seen before. "I didn't told you because I want it to be a surprise, but I have being discussing a big project with my publishers. And finally I'm starting to work on it. Tonight. With you".

I remained there, understanding nothing, unable to even ask anything, my mouth open, totally idiotic. You laughed. "My mission is to go around the world, reporting from every country its social, political an economic situation at the beginning of the new millennium. And guess who will be my assistant and translator?"

I fainted.

I recovered my consciousness (if I ever had something like it) on your arms. You were seated and I was on your lap. You smiled, "Hey! Take it easy, sweet. Don't you like to change your job? I don't think you are making such a great career at that Cafeteria of yours". So, it was real. You were about to take me with you on a travel to... "Where are we going?" I asked, incredulous. "Right now, we are waiting for a flight to Moscow, stopping at Yakutsk. But from there we will continue west to Europe, from Sweden to Spain, then to Africa, Asia ... the whole world! We'll be returning here definitively maybe in about a year".

I almost fainted again. You smiled and fanned me with your hand. "You'll have to disappear from time to time, as my wife would be coming to visit me at the nicer places. And I would have to came back here for some days every month or two, but most of the time, we'll be traveling together, all around!" You laughed, and I finally understood what you were really telling me. It couldn't be true, but if you were saying it ... I exploded in a hysterical laughter, following you. I saw the people around watching us, curious. You kissed me again, and I clasped you, so delighted, so much in love with you. I felt something growing in your lap against my skirt, and I sucked your tongue stronger. You pushed me back and whispered to my ear, "Better we go and check your luggage in. I don't think it's a good idea to fuck you right here in the middle of the airport".

I laughed, "I don't have any luggage; just this little bag. I didn't know what was going on".

"Really? Well, girl, then we better go to check you in and then go shopping for a coat. You'll freeze at Moscow with these clothes!" Of course, you were right. I looked ridiculous going to Siberia dressing like that. We rushed to the counter and presented my passport, and then you produced my ticket from your pocket. It was true! I couldn't believe yet that this wasn't a dream!

I let you handle the procedures, remaining at your side, still and quite. Once you finished, you looked at your watch and told me, "We have plenty of time, so help me with something before we go for your coat". "Sure", I replied, glad to hear you were asking me for something, "what you want".

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.