Notebooks of a Sick Lover - Cover

Notebooks of a Sick Lover

Copyright© 2008 by Sally Marx

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is the love story of a girl seduced by a powerful man with an immense sexual appetite. She will first become his pet, then descend to his slave, and finally his portable entertainment as they travel around the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

I arrived back home from the cafeteria past midnight, having made two full shifts covering Susan for the whole day as she took the day off. I didn't even ask her what she has to do. I knew she and the others were taking advantage of me, but all I needed was the chance to rush out for some hours from time to time to serve you, my Master. And beside it, I didn't have much to do with my time.

So I didn't even turned the lights on when I entered the house. I went right to the tiny bedroom, took my uniform and my skirt off and fell over the bed that way, just panties and t-shirt. I think fell asleep at the same moment my head touched the pillow.

I don't know what I was dreaming about, or if I was dreaming at all, but when I felt the hug and a warm breath beside my ear, at first I thought that it was just a pleasant dream. I started to realize that it was true when you softly bit my ear, and I recognized that were your beloved hands that was massaging my breast. I turned my head to see you, so happily surprised, and our faces met in a wonderful kiss that lasted for long minutes. As your tender tongue caressed mine, I could feel the hardness inside your pants pushing in my butt. I stretched a hand and reached your belt, struggling with it until I took your meaty and stiff cock out.

Then you left your full weight fell over my body, deliciously squashing me against the blankets. Your pipe fitted comfortably over the line in the middle of my panties, rubbing my butt slowly while you sucked my ear, driving me so horny that I dribbled like a baby, whining. Then you put your thumb in my mouth, and I fiercely sucked it with my driveller lips, and once I had got it totally wet, you took it off, despite my appetite, and sprawling on your side, you slid my panties to the side of my left buttock, spread my legs a little open, and started using my own spittle to force your thumb inside my ass. I bit the pillow, moaning with exciting.

Once your whole thumb had entered my hole and had spin inside to broaden it, you get your face near and I felt you spat a huge and cool blow of saliva that poured in almost entirely, and then, in a quick move, you went over me again, pressing my whole body, and I felt your bolster drilling my ass savagely. My head bend up in a high pitched yell, as I felt the sudden pain of my sphincter ripped off by your cock's breadth.

Then you rose up over your hands and began merciless pumping my poor bottom. I screamed and cried, and again, I grabbed the pillow and bit it, resisting the grief until it started to fade, leaving that strange sensation of ravaging in the rectum that little by little becomes so pleasant, so lustful. My teeth released the pillow and let my moans grow louder and louder.

You kept fucking my ass with all your fancy, burying me in the bed. The only thing I wanted was to feel your pole deeper inside me. I bent up my back, resting on my elbows, pushing my head against your chest, and spread my legs even more, flexing my knees to embrace your legs with my heels. I felt your barrel work its way deeper in my innards, and I couldn't help but start trembling and screaming like crazy, reaching a distressing orgasm that seemed to last for years, playing in slow motion, letting me feel your groans next to my ears, the slide of your throbbing piece of meat massaging my rectum, then its tip pushing to the extreme of pain, and back. I felt like a rag doll under your body, and I rejoice feeling how much you were enjoying my body. I was so grateful that you let me feel useful for you ... I just want to give you more and more pleasure. I resisted the pain that were provoking me and clasped my buttocks and my ring of flesh around your cock, squeezing it as harder as I can. Your body vibrated, and I heard you releasing a whimper and then you fucked me —I can't believe it! — even stronger. I cried again, and fell over the bed, broken, and then you retracted a little, make me stand on my all four and shook my butt around your lethal weapon. I strained a bit more over the pain I was feeling and kept tightening my arse to please you to the maximum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.