Notebooks of a Sick Lover - Cover

Notebooks of a Sick Lover

Copyright© 2008 by Sally Marx

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the love story of a girl seduced by a powerful man with an immense sexual appetite. She will first become his pet, then descend to his slave, and finally his portable entertainment as they travel around the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

I stand off the bed and I feel my ass aching yet. I get dressed in a hurry and then go downstairs looking for you. A delicious smell comes from the kitchen, and there I found you.

"Good afternoon, girl, did you sleep well?" you ask. Then I look at the clock in the wall and I realize it's almost 1 pm! "Oh! I'm so sorry. I can't believe I slept so much!" I say ashamed.

"It's Ok, honey. I'm just kidding. I woke up just an hour ago. We got very tired after so much exercise. I made a heavy brunch to recover our strengths", you tell me, and I see the scrambled eggs with bacon, orange juice, toasts and coffee, everything ready at the table. "Oh, no ... I should have done that ... I'm a terrible housewife..." I cry, feeling absolutely useless. But you come and hug me, kissing me and telling me, "No, no, sweet. You were amazing yesterday, but I know it was tough, so at least today, I made our breakfast. Since tomorrow, I'll let you do the job".

You really know how to calm me and make me happy. You seat at the table and make me seat in your lap, and feed me like a baby for a while. Then you ask me to heat the coffee again because it's cold now, so I promptly do it, feeling better.

After a strong breakfast, you suggest going out to teach me the island and enjoy the beautiful day. The storm has gone and the day is sunny and warm. I rush upstairs to take a quick shower. After that, I make a short massage to my ass with a cream which really makes me feel much better. It is quite dilated yet, but it doesn't aches anymore. Just a little sensation remains but it's not so terrible.

I open the bag, looking for some clothes and I choose a black shirt, short enough to leave my belly uncovered, blue short pants that are pretty small and tight, and my sneakers. I look at me at the mirror from side to side and I congratulate myself for having gained some weight to look less skinny. It's a pity that nothing goes to my breast, which looks as meager as usual. I go down the stairs thinking about implants and such things, to be better for you.

You look at me and whistle, saying, "You're very pretty! Don't you feel some cold?" I do, a bit, but I want to look good to you, and I hope that the sun outside will help me, so I shake my head. We both go out and start walking under the trees, your hand seizing mine. You show me each place and explain me how the island was born and its whole history. I love to listen to you. You are so wise and funny. We take a long walk by the shore until we reach a kind of little beach. You tell me that we have already done half the island contour. The sun, luckily, is warm enough, so I feel very good. We climb to a big stone with a flat surface on its top and then we seat there, watching and hearing the waves come and go. We kiss slowly and deep, our lips and tongues stroking each others'. Then you push my head down to your trousers and command me to suck. I unzip you and get out your already grown cock, and I sense how it expands more and more as I began sucking. I'm so happy that you order me to give you pleasure, that I dedicate all my efforts to serve you well. I pull down your skin very tightly to expand the fruit of your cock as big as an apple, and I suck it fiercely with my lips and tongue, covering it with all my spit and making juicy noises. I look up to your eyes and see you enjoying it, "Go on that way, my little slut, this is really what you do the best".

I jerk your pipe, lick and suck your balls, eat your whole cock again, until you pull me up from my hairs and make me seat in your lap. "Let your tiny rear hole rest for a little. Tonight we are going to need it in good shape", you tell me while you start delving with your rod inside my molten pussy. Then I begin to ride over you, moaning like mad, and you pull my top up and start kissing my nipples. Your big hands play with my small tits. I hold your head and kiss your hair as you do it.

We fuck for a long time, kissing and stroking each other, and after a couple cums of mine, you finally start groaning and shout me, "On your knees!" to which I promptly obey, and you jerk yourself in front of my face. I want to take it in my mouth, but you seize my hairs, keeping me a few inches away, and then start to shot your cum all over my face. I close my eyes and open my mouth, stretching my tongue out, trying to catch all I can. But you shake your cock and move my head from one side to the other, smearing your semen in my forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose, lips and chin. When the last drops come out, you get your cock closer so I can stretch my tongue and touch its tip. I advance a little more and reach it with my lips, closing them around and sucking noisily again. I get the last flood that remained inside your hose. Then you seat again and say, "Eat all this cum from your face now, my cute slave" and I start taking it with a finger and bringing it to my mouth, beginning with my eyes so I could open it wide and look at you while I go on. You're seating in front of me, stroking your cock slowly and enjoying my act.

When I swallowed most, you take my top from the floor and clean my face, and then you tell me to put it up again. As I do it I can notice that the damp side is on my breast. We stand up and start walking again, and all the way to the house I can feel the smell of your cum, and somehow my cunt never gets dry.

Back in the house we go to the bathroom and enter the shower together, then after lots of kisses and caresses, you make me turn to the wall, facing it, and I feel the tip of your cock rubbing my butthole. "How's your little opening? Ready for me again?" you ask me. I think it's quite irritated yet, but I don't want to disappoint you, so I surrender to you, "Yes, my master ... Please, satisfy yourself with me ... I'll do what you want..." You start pushing and it aches a bit. I close my eyes and press my lips, resisting in silence, but you roll my face back and looking my expression you whisper, "You have to tell me, sweet. I don't want to break my favorite toy apart. Let's try something, and if it doesn't work, we'll wait". Then you take a body lotion bottle and pour a thick gush over your cock, between my buttocks. Now you rub your cock over my ass cheeks and around my anus, lubricating both of us. You push inside again and this time it slides in softly and easy, stretching wide my sphincter with just one flash of pain that I can tolerate, and then you start pumping in and out slowly. It aches just a bit sometimes, but it feels incredibly pleasing at the same time. I begin moaning aloud, hiding my small suffering under my desire to please you.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.