Notebooks of a Sick Lover
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2008 by Sally Marx

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the love story of a girl seduced by a powerful man with an immense sexual appetite. She will first become his pet, then descend to his slave, and finally his portable entertainment as they travel around the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

The sunlight shining through the windows wakes me up. I'm a bit confused at first; then I recognize the bedroom. It seems quite different in the morning. I seat, looking for you, but you're not here. I have something strange in my mouth, and I pick out a curly hair with my fingers. I look at it with joy. I close my eyes and remember the whole night.

We were sleeping in the sofa when I started stroking your cock in the middle of my dreams. I don't remember in what moment each one of us awaked, but suddenly I was sucking your fat pipe again. I felt your hands pressing my head down, making me swallow it all. I stood there, pressing my lips around it, moving my tongue in the tight free space left around my lips. I almost couldn't breathe by my nose, but I didn't mind. I didn't want a single millimeter of your powerful tool out of my maw. You shook your hips a little, I pressed my lips harder, and in a matter of seconds a thick jet of semen gushed right into my throat. After I gulped that first jet down you started jerking my head and pumping your cock in and out a couple inches. I fastened my lips as much as I could to avoid missing a drop while you kept feeding me. You were yelling like crazy, commanding me to suck and swallow while fucking my mouth fiercely.

You finally stopped, laying flat over the sofa while I sucked your dick dry. Then I looked at you again. You were sweaty but you looked really pleased, "Did you drink it all?" I nodded, voiceless yet, but with a big smile. "You are amazing, my little slut! I can't believe it", you told me, and I noticed how stiff your cock remained. You stretched your arms and legs, yawning, and stood up, taking my hands, "Let's go up, sweet. I need more room than that sofa to give you what you deserve" and we both went slowly upstairs, stopping almost in every step for kisses, hugs, and touches.

Once we reached the bed, you carefully positioned me on it, lying face down. Then you pulled up my hips, leaving my butt up, and began kissing my ass. I moaned, pleased, and grabbed the sheets with both hands, preparing myself for what would come. I felt you spit my little opening, rubbing it with the tip of your fingers and lips. Next, I felt your tongue pushing the center and start forcing its path in. I howled, possessed. You pushed more and more, and then started virtually fucking my ass with your tongue. It was so good! It was soft and wet, and all the while you were stretching my ass little by little with your fingers, driving me to a lovely and long orgasm.

I pushed up a bit with my hands and turned my face back, trying to see you, babbling, "So good ... So good ... Love you ... more ... you ... deep..." You looked up to me, smiling, still fingering my ass, and said, "Do you want to watch this? Aren't you horny enough, my slutty girl?". "Yes ... you ... I'm your slut ... your whore ... me..." I replied stupidly. You looked around and jumped to the other side of the room to take a tall mirror, which were hanging on the wall. You left it inclined against another wall, right behind me, and quickly went in front of me, placing your face next to mine, measuring something that I didn't understand yet. "Great", you said, and kissed me quickly before you moved back again. I moaned again as you plugged your fingers in my outlet again. "Now you can watch me drill your butt, sweet. Do you like it?" told me, pointing to the mirror. I looked and I couldn't believe it. The mirror showed three of your fingers widening my gap bigger that I could believe. "Ohhh ... so ... yes...", I babbled again like a maniac, and kept watching you play with my hollow and your fingers, spitting and licking inside it. And all the time I kept watching your solid cock balancing while you moved, until I couldn't resist anymore and stretching my arms back between my legs, I tried to catch it. "Oops! Does the lady want something more?" you told me, getting on the bed and putting the object of my desire between my ass cheeks, closer enough so I could reach it with my hands. "This is self-service, my dear. You must do the job", you told me, enjoying my dumbness.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.