Notebooks of a Sick Lover
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2008 by Sally Marx

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the love story of a girl seduced by a powerful man with an immense sexual appetite. She will first become his pet, then descend to his slave, and finally his portable entertainment as they travel around the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

I can't believe how nice the old house is. I had imagined some kind of vampire castle hidden deep in the heart of the island, full of spider webs and dust. The reality is actually the opposite. The house is old and big, but is some sort of English cottage, and everything is clean and tidy. Seeing my surprise, you explain to me that the old man at the dock and his wife take care of the place, coming several times a month to keep everything in order.

The living room, right across the entrance, is huge and well decorated, with its white walls covered with fine tapestry and a nice mirror above the fireplace. A wide stairway goes up to the bedrooms, and a door bellow it drives to the dining room and kitchen. And what a kitchen! It is really as wonderful as you promised me. Now I would have to be my best effort to take advantage of that and please you with my latest culinary skills.

I'm fascinated with the place, but most of all with you, so I hang from your neck and kiss you again. You hold me tight and after almost a century, I start to scratch my leg between yours. "Don't you ever get tired, naughty girl?" you tell me. "Never with you, love", I answer. But you gently take me away and say, "It is better that you start your job while I get some logs to light the fire. It will be very cold tonight." and you leave to the backyard.

I'm so happy ... But I have to start my job. First of all, I need to fix me a little. I come back upstairs to the bedroom, where you left the bags. I don't want to delay, but I can't help taking a better look at the room. It's very nice, and watching the big bed at the center makes me... "Hurry, hurry, silly Sally", a bell rings in my head. I have to make me up quickly and go back to the kitchen. I lay in the bed to get off my jeans and take my shirt off. Looking inside of my bag, I choose a comfortable skirt and a blouse. I go to the bathroom (it's so pretty!) and quickly clean my face and fix my hair in a ponytail in front of the mirror. Then I rush downstairs, take the groceries we bought and begin my assignment.

I hear you enter and labor with the logs. While I heat the pan and start sliding in the rolls, I hear you moving around the house, checking if the windows and everything else is right. I feel so good. For a few days, I will have the pleasure of being yours. I'll take care of you and you'll take care of me.

You finally enter the kitchen, "Hmmm. That smells very good, girl", and pass your arms around my belly, kissing my neck. I love this, but I bite my lips, trying to control myself, and say, "Please, Sir, let the chef work peacefully..." You laugh and leave to seek for a bottle of wine, uncork it and get the table ready. I finally finish and go to the table with the dishes served, my heart beating terribly fast with the fear that you won't like it. You look at your dish eagerly and ask, "What's that? It seems so good!" I breathe, a bit alleviated, and smile, "It is Saltimbocca alla romana. I hope you like it". You are really hungry, because you start before I could say anything else. I look at your mouth munching my work, and for a moment I feel I'll pass away. Then you look at me, your eyes brightening, and say, "It's delicious! You are a really advanced student, I see". I stumble in my chair, melting with joy, feeling my sweat dry cold, and watching you eat enthusiastically.

I'm delighted. You ask me for more a couple times, and it's obvious that you liked it very much. I can't finish my plate, but I had two full glasses of Cavernet Sauvignon instead, glad after my first success as your consort. I bring the Sabayon dessert, and -Holy God!- you like it too. And finally I go to bring the coffee, but as soon as I pour it in the cups, I feel your arms around me again. You turn me around and kiss me. I pass my hands under your sweater, caressing your back, as you hug my shoulders and my butt. Your tongue pushes mine; your lips cover my whole mouth. I forget about the rest of the world for a while, almost falling unconscious. Then your kiss slides to my ear, and you whisper, "I have another dessert for you...", and picking me up in your arms, you get me to the living room.

You put me down on the big sofa in front of the fire, and lay above me, kissing me again. I feel your weight pressing me and I get so excited that I suck your mouth as if it was my last second on Earth. I spread my legs and your stiffness pushes against my skirt. Then you pull it up, discovering that I had no panties. "Patience is not one of your virtues, uh?" "No, not at all" We both laugh while you get up and take your sweater off. I concentrate in your trousers while you take my blouse and your shirt out. Actually, I forget your pants as soon as I unzip them and have my reward at hand. I squeeze it and pull its skin back firmly, making it rock solid, the crimson tip inflated as a balloon. And I devour it. You finish dropping the pants to the floor and then seat comfortably on the sofa. I accommodate myself in the floor between your legs, sucking and jerking you. You lay back and cross your hands behind your head, "Hummm ... That's good, sweet. Give me a full service while I digest your exquisite banquet." Oh ... That sounds so good for me. I'm so cheerful that you liked it that I want to give you the best blow job you ever enjoyed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.