Notebooks of a Sick Lover - Cover

Notebooks of a Sick Lover

Copyright© 2008 by Sally Marx

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the love story of a girl seduced by a powerful man with an immense sexual appetite. She will first become his pet, then descend to his slave, and finally his portable entertainment as they travel around the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

"Close to where I grew up is a road that leads to a place called Horseshoe Bay. There's a highway up high if you're in a hurry, but the low road is slow and winding right along the water.

As one drives out to Horseshoe Bay the water is on your left. Vancouver harbor is back behind you and its mostly open water to your left out in the Strait of Juan de Fuca.

Just before Horseshoe Bay there's a little cove filled with docks and small boats. There's an island not far off shore that's just big enough for a huge house.

I was driving you, my fucktoy girl, along the road to this little cove. Your hand strayed into my lap and a smile creased my face as you gently kneaded my cock through my trousers. The sky was darkening and it looked like a storm was blowing in. We wanted to take my boat out to the island before the storm break. Once inside we would be warm and dry and all by ourselves.

You've made my cock rock hard as I pulled off the road and parked the car near where my boat was moored. I glanced over and was rewarded with your sexiest grin as you gave my lemon one last squeeze..."

I'm so happy that we both are finally here. I've been waiting anxiously for you to arrange your time and make our plans real. The road was as beautiful as you told me, even under today's gray sky. It's like a dream ... I enjoy the wonderful sight while feeling the warmth of your virility pulsating trough your trousers. I slide my hands up and down, measuring the increasing size of my prize. I've started to unzip it a couple times, but you told me, smiling, to wait a little, to enjoy the view. And I did, although I couldn't stop touching and eyeing your pelvis all the way to the dock.

Once you park the car, you look at me as I squeeze your bulk, and you smile. I love when you smile at me in that way, as telling me how good I have been. As you open the door, just before you start to get out, I stretch you in my arms and kiss you. We stop in a wet kiss, both mouths wide-open, tongues exploring each other. "I want to suck you so bad..." I whisper to you. You look deep into my eyes, amused, and bite gently my lower lip. You really know how to turn me on. My hands try to hold you but you jump out, and closing the door you command me: "Come on, babe, let's hurry or we would sink under the storm."

I come back to reality and look around. How good that you didn't let me go on. I realize there are quite a few people out there. Fortunately, nobody is so close or has been watching. I button my shirt again and arrange a little my hair. As I go out of the car I see that you're hard yet, but you don't seem to care about. Certainly, it's quite improbable that someone notices it, but I admire your permanent self-control.

You have already picked up the baggage from behind the car, and as you note I'm almost trembling with the cold wind of the shore, you take your coat and put it on my shoulders. "Thank you, gentleman", I tell you. "Not quite", you say, laughing. "Actually, I don't want to distract the guys at the dock leaving your bum exposed in those jeans". I fake a disappointed mourn, but actually, I prefer it so. I put these tight black jeans to please you, but I was a little embarrassed at the city with all the men looking at me. But I know how much you enjoy these situations, and also that you actually gave me your coat to protect me from the cold, not the eyes.

We walk almost to the end of the dock and finally I can see your boat. It's not a big boat, but it's very nice. As I don't know anything about boats, for me is at least magnificent.

An old man gets closer and you greet him. I look around while you talk with him and I can't believe I'm here. The old man walks to the log with the rope that holds the boat, and you call me. You help me jump to the deck, and opening the door to the cabin, you let me in. I take a look inside while you walk around up there. All things are made of wood and bronze, and everything seems to have some functional secret, so I don't touch anything. I look through the window and see the old man has taken off the rope, and then I feel a noise and a trembling. You have turned the motor on, somehow.

You get in, take the wheel, then move some of those levers, and the boat start moving. I watch you manage the ship to turn it around. The old man waves his hand at you and you answer with a whistle which I don't know where it comes from. I laugh. Everything seems to me like a movie. You look at me and say, "Come on, sailor. Would you like to try?" I laugh louder, and I pick the wheel. You stand behind me and put your hands over mine, teaching me how to do it. I lean against your chest. It's so good to be here ... You start explaining the workings of all this, bringing my hands from one lever to the other, from every button to every switch. I should have been learning, but I actually understand almost nothing of what you are saying. I'm too comfortable around your arms to even listen. I let my head fall slowly against you shoulder, and you keep teaching me, in a slower voice, passing your lips over my neck, kissing me softly from time to time. It's so good...

I finally can't resist anymore, and pull my hands out of yours, bringing them back to hold you closer, moaning, "Oh, Captain ... my Captain..." You kiss my ear and get your coat off me. You hold me tighter to you, and I feel your hardness pushing my butt. I rest on the wheel again, feeling your hands squeezing my breast. You move your hips slowly and I burn of desire. "Captain ... please..." I groan while I release my belt and unzip my jeans. I try hard to put them down, but they're so tight that I can't. "Let me take care of that", you say, and kneeling behind me, you start pulling them down. I keep my breath and swing my hips to help you. You start kissing my buttocks and stretching my panties with your teeth. You finally bring it down to my heels, leaving my tiny white panties there. I knew you would like these ones. And now, oh, my ... I can't resist screaming. And I take advantage that we are totally alone and no one can hear me. You have pulled the panties to the side and are licking my ass while rubbing my pussy with your fingers. I bend, hanging from the wheel, offering you my ass cheeks. And you accept it. You open it wide with your hands, stretching my holes. And your tongue tours from my clit to my asshole, and back, making me yell of pleasure.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.