Notebooks of a Sick Lover - Cover

Notebooks of a Sick Lover

Copyright© 2008 by Sally Marx

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the love story of a girl seduced by a powerful man with an immense sexual appetite. She will first become his pet, then descend to his slave, and finally his portable entertainment as they travel around the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

It was dawn outside, a dim sunlight starting to paint the streets around the neighborhood, and it was quite cold. I had all my clothes half put on, I may say just hanging over my body. But I didn't stop until a few blocks away. There wasn't nobody around anyway, being so early in the morning, and I just walked on and on until I found the first open café. There I sat on a table in a corner and cried, feeling terribly stupid and confused. It has been surely the most exciting night of my life, and even worst, I liked you so much and I had almost fall in love with you. But I couldn't forgive you for trying to force me to do that the first night we met. I have had anal sex in the past a couple times, but both times I have being drunk or worst, and it hadn't being good at all. And your penis was so big that I was completely sure that you would hurt me, and ... I couldn't stand that you were trying to take advantage of me in such a way...

I felt so bad that I called a cab to the bus station and climbed the first bus back to Victoria, leaving the rented car there as I felt unable to drive. I tried to sleep but I couldn't even close my eyes. While the road rushed beside me, I twisted my hands one against the other, and biting my fingernails nervously I discovered that I could feel your smell over me. I thought that I would have a heart attack, and then, desperately, I stood up and dragging my backpack trough the center of the bus, I reached the driver and begged him to please stop and let me get down. The man said that he couldn't at first, but then he looked at me and my expression of desperation seemed to scare him, so he stopped and opened the door. I jumped down and start running back by the road while the bus went away.

I couldn't tell how far I had traveled, but with my mind absolutely out of control all I could do was to quickly walk back.

Obviously the bus have been running no little distance, for I walked almost all day long, arriving back at your town at the evening. I had just stopped to eat a sandwich and rest a little, and I had even considered throwing my backpack to the side of the road to be able to advance more quickly. But as I was approaching the newspaper building, I started to ask myself more seriously what I was about to do. How can I look at you again? Would I forgive you? Could you forgive me, indeed? Most probably, you would consider me a stupid kid that didn't knew what I wanted ... and maybe you'd be right.

I blamed myself for being so silly and decided to leave all this and fly away to Boston again. But instead I entered another bar, drank a tea, and went to the rest rooms to fix myself up. I combed my hair, brushed my teeth and carefully applied my make up until I could hide the disastrous appearance I had got after such a demented trip.

And then I went to the newspaper. But as I didn't dare to enter the office again, I just waited, hoping to see you leaving the building. And I could see many people leaving in the next hours, and I though that maybe you didn't even were there, but luckily I stayed and finally you went out with another man. He closed the door, and finally parted in the opposite direction from you. Then I ran behind and called you. You turned back and looked at me without saying a word.

"I ... I just wanted ... to ... to ... I'm sorry ... I was so..." I tried to say, but phrases didn't want to come out of my mouth. So you just closed it with your hand and told me a dry "It's Ok.", and then smiled and taking my backpack passed your arm around my waist and drove me again to your home, once more with your hand placed over my butt. I just let my head drop onto your shoulder and walked beside you.

As soon as we entered and you closed the door, you stood in front of me and unzipped your pants. I blushed, trembling, but I knew that I couldn't avoid this, so I slowly knelt at your feet and struggling with your belt, I freed your growing cock and started licking it. But it wasn't enough for you. You grabbed my head with one hand and with the other placed your shaft right into my mouth and made me suck. And I did ... and did it eagerly and with desperation, breathing noisily by my nose, shaking the skin of your cock back and forth while you moved your hips, fucking my mouth.

And after a long time, with your cock terribly hard between my lips, you pulled my head back and taking my hand, you made me stand up and follow you to the living room. There you sat on a coach and began undressing me little by little, leaving me just my panties, bra and sneakers. Then you make me sit on you lap and tearing down the little cups of my bra you sucked my nipples, making me moan, letting me rub your cock with my hands while you checked how wet my pussy was getting. And when you considered that I was ready, you stood up and pushed me slowly over the coach, kneeling over the seat and resting my arms over the back. Then you crouched behind me, stretched the lower of my panties to the side and started licking my pussy. I closed my eyes and my whole body trembled with delight. Your tongue caressed my sex slowly but steadily, and I stumbled over the back of the coach, enjoying your treatment.

But soon you started licking higher, above my cunt and around my asshole. I knew that it was unavoidable that you did it. Coming back to you as I did was only under the knowledge that I should submit to your wishes. You licked my ass and rubbed my asscheeks, separating them to stretch my hole a bit and be able to push your tongue deeper inside. But I was very nervous and kept it tightly closed, and then you spat there and slowly pushed a finger inside. What I hadn't expected is that all this could arouse my senses so much. As I had gave up and was already decided to let you do what you wanted, all my senses were concentrated in what you were doing at my bottom, and to my own astonishment, I was feeling good.

So much that as you went on fingering my ass, I exhaled a moan, and this encouraged you to go deeper and wilder. Soon I was groaning aloud, and obviously glad having achieved your goal, you placed yourself behind me and producing a little bottle from somewhere, you poured some sort of oil over my ass and your rock hard cock. Knowing what would come, I begged you, in a whisper, please to do it slowly. And you did it.

I felt the tip of your cock pushing against my sphincter which was strongly shut, but it could not defy your power. With the help of that oil, it quickly stretched my hole and began to enter. I clasped my hands over the coach, and kept my breath, trying to endure the terribly strange sensation. And you advanced a little more. I cried a bit and bite the coach's fabric. I could notice when the whole tip of your dick had entered my anus, and my ring of muscles closed a bit after the widest part passed, trapping your beast inside me.

You stayed awhile there, just letting me get accustomed to the pulsing probe of your flesh. And then you started pushing again, and I felt my ass getting stretched once more, and my rectum being filled. I cried, starting to feel a little pain, but I remained there, clasping my teeth even harder. And you began moving in and out with care, just a little out, then a little more in, each time penetrating my ass a bit more; each time making it more difficult to me to refrain and suffocate my cries.

And then you stopped halfway inside me, and pulling my hairs back, you made me straighten my spine and asked me in a low voice: "So, are you a whore or not?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.