Magnif - Cover

Magnif

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The small habitable moon Magnif was established from Earth over 900 years ago. Earthers and four other alien races lived peacefully together as a blended culture. A military ship of unknown origin arrived. It was a threat to disturb the serenity.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

The Wxy'n physical peculiarity was that they had perfectly circular round eyes and a smaller mouth. The latter aspect was perhaps the reason behind the Wxy'n most distinguishing feature. They were a very quiet people. The Wxy'n were the last to establish a presence on Magnif. At first, their quietness was an unnerving trait to the other races, but in time everyone became used to their ways and it was not an issue.

The Wxy'n Council of Four, two men and two women, were there to meet Jeff when his ship arrived.

"Sandrell!" Jeff said happily upon the sight of the second person in the line. The woman had a very thin waist which was similar in commonness as redheads were with Earthers. Sandrell's thin waist made her breasts looked larger than they were.

Jeff quickly turned his attention to the other three on the council but not with the same enthusiasm.

"Zoiva," Jeff said to the man on Sandrell's right.

"Muuka." He was the man on Sandrell's left.

"Shaminne," Jeff greeted the woman on Muuka's left.

Beth stared at the four Wxy'n, but particularly the men. The Wxy'n were completely naked. Beth looked at the two men's flaccid dicks and mentally compared them to Jeff's dick this morning.

"Jeff," the four said softly in unison. "We shall talk with you and your visitors as requested."

"Thank you," Jeff said. He said it looking at Sandrell, but all four were equally the leader.

Jeff began to remove his clothes. A hygiene droid, a small four wheeled machine, came forward. Jeff dropped his clothes in the basket-like top.

"We must do as the Wxy'n do," Jeff said, looking at Beth then pointing at the four leaders.

"Okay," Beth said. She took off her clothes without reservation.

"That means you too, Weston," Jeff said.

"Forgot it," snapped Weston. "You know better."

"He doesn't want to remove his clothes," Jeff informed the council.

"You must remove your clothes," quietly said Sandrell.

"It is unacceptable to not," quietly said Muuka.

"I'm not going to," said Weston.

"You cannot refuse," said Sandrell.

"I do."

"Then you must remain on your ship," said Muuka.

"I go where Captain Nye goes," he informed.

Jeff and Beth were completely naked now. A droid waited in front of Weston.

"Please provide clothing," it spoke.

"No," Weston told it. "Go away!"

"Invalid response."

"Look," said Weston. "I understand you are all into living dangerously with your nakedness. That's your thing, but it's not mine."

"It must be your thing," said Jeff.

"Can't you explain it to them?"

"I agree with them. If you are going to be here, you need to live by their rules. They are a very hygienic people."

"Yes! Exactly!" Weston said turning toward the council. "I keep my clothing on to protect me. It is for my hygiene."

"Your clothing is unhygienic," said Zoiva.

"Please remove them," said Shaminne.

"No. My clothing is perfectly hygienic. It is long-tested and long-perfected."

"You're going to have to stay on the ship," said Jeff. Weston was just too stubborn to do as the Wxy'n wanted.

Jeff moved toward the council and Beth followed. Weston took a step forward

"Owww!" Weston yelled in pain. He was bent over grabbing his leg. The hygiene droid had shocked him.

Jeff smiled then said to Sandrell while pointing toward a doorway, "That way?"

"Of course, Jeff," she said sounding much less formal than previously. "You know your way around."

"And certainly your body."

"That's what I meant," she joked back.

Jeff reached down and gave her butt a squeeze. "Still nice and firm."

"You always say that. Do you expect it to get flabby?"

"Not at all. I hope not. It better not."

After Jeff and Beth went through the hygiene shower which was a gateway into the Wxy'n sector, they and the Council of Four entered a transport that moved on the ground. Jeff sat in the middle, Beth on his left and Sandrell on his right.

"This vehicle is very antique," said Beth.

"We are simple people," explained Sandrell. "We don't need everything flying around." Sandrell was the designated spokesperson for the Council of Four as Jeff expected and he was glad for that.

"That's not true," interjected Jeff. "The Wxy'n are some of the deepest thinkers in the universe."

"We like things simple," said Sandrell, repeating the idea. "It improves the thought processes."

"And what are you thinking of now?" Jeff asked.

"It is certainly on my mind," she said, grabbing his dick.

Beth looked at Sandrell's action then looked at her face.

Sandrell explained everything to Beth as they travelled here and there while not once removing her hand from around Jeff's now very hard dick. Sandrell kept a hold on his dick whether they were sitting or standing and sometimes she would stroke it.

The group stopped at an education environment, a debate and discussion forum, and a contemplative center. When Beth heard people talk, it was always in a quiet and very civil manner.

They convened in a small building for the Council of Four. Beth and Jeff sat in Sandrell's office.

"It is here that Magnif's network of long range sensors were planned out," said Jeff.

"How long range?" Beth asked.

Jeff immediately felt regret for bringing up the topic. He wanted Beth to forget the ship and its destruction.

"Very far," answered Sandrell. "Kayleigh correctly determined that you were a ship long before we could confirm it."

Beth looked at Jeff curiously.

"She did," Jeff decided to say. "She's very good."

"You have greater technology than you portray, Jeff," said Beth firmly.

"Not really," Jeff said. "So we could detect you. It means nothing."

"I guess not," Beth said after a second. "Obviously this sector doesn't generate much in the way of energy at all."

"We use more energy than the other sectors," corrected Sandrell.

"How so?" Beth asked.

"Do we really want to talk about this?" asked Jeff.

"Of course," said Beth. "You know why?"

"And why is that?" asked Sandrell.

"Well..."

Jeff jumped in. "She wants to know what happened to her ship. It appears the engine core had a problem and that's why it blew up, but she wants to make sure someone on the planet didn't do something."

"Jeff!" protested Beth.

"We should be open with them, so they are open to us. The main reason Weston's is here is to determine if the Reds are plotting to attack Earth."

"The Reds?" scoffed Sandrell.

"That was my reaction."

"Why did you attack the wheat field?" Sandrell asked Beth.

"We had a misreading. We thought an energy beam originated from there causing the engine core problem. Sorry."

"I see."

"So how do the Wxy'n use so much energy?" Beth asked, not letting the topic get sidetracked.

"Every time anyone comes into our sector, they must be hygienically cleansed," Sandrell explained. "We ensure that people come in only from designated entry points and they must pass through our hygiene showers."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.