Magnif
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The small habitable moon Magnif was established from Earth over 900 years ago. Earthers and four other alien races lived peacefully together as a blended culture. A military ship of unknown origin arrived. It was a threat to disturb the serenity.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

"So," said Kayleigh when Jeff walked into the command central. "Was yesterday a bad dream?"

Jeff didn't respond. The answer was evident. The Earth ship remained on the main viewscreen.

"Grumpy this morning?" Kayleigh asked. "Didn't have a good partner?"

"I can see you did," Jeff said. "You are as chirpy as a free robin. I was alone last night."

"What!" she said shocked. "Why?"

Jeff shrugged with a smirk on his face.

"Were you sick?"

"I'm well, Kayleigh. I communicated with Savlin last night and she will be ready for our arrival. Are any of our visitors up yet?"

"They are eating and shall be with us soon. So why didn't you have a partner?"

"No one needs a partner every night."

"What are you saying?" she said shaking her head. "It maintains health and vitality."

"I have plenty of energy and you know that Savlin will throw a ceremony for Beth and the others."

"Beth?"

"I looked it up. It is one of many shortened variants of Elizabeth."

"You like her! You gave up a partner for that? You don't know if it's really a woman under all those clothes!"

"I did not give up anything for her. I do admit I am intrigued by her."

"She's dangerous, Jeff. Did you tell Savlin the reason they are coming?"

"I told her that the visitors were on a fact-finding mission, but you know Savlin. A couple of questions and I had spilled everything."

"The Reds aren't waging war and certainly not the ones on Magnif."

"I know that. You know that. Soon Beth and Weston will know that."

"Savlin is still willing to host them?"

"It's Savlin. There's not a mean bone in her body."

"Unless it's your bone!" Kayleigh laughed.

"And it's an extra nice bone. She's told me herself."

Jeff turned toward the sound. Captain Nye and her group were just walking into the command center. They were as heavily dressed as they were yesterday.

"Are you sure Earthers came from these people?" whispered Kayleigh, goggling at all the clothes.

"Time to start the show," he quietly said back.

Kayleigh turned back to her monitoring screens and pretended to review the readings.

"Good morning!" said Jeff boisterously. He walked up to them. "I hope you slept well."

'It was very relaxing," said Captain Nye.

"Excellent! Did you eat?"

"We did. Your provided food was excellent."

"Good. So you're ready. Kayleigh? Is the transport ready?"

"Edmund had it prepped before I started today," she said.

"Reliable Edmund. This way if you please."

There was a sudden insistent beeping sound.

"One second, Captain," Nye said, pulling a communication device out of a hidden pocket. She opened the device and spoke into it. "Nye."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.