Magic - Cover

Magic

Copyright© 2008 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 53

Friday night football at the school was one of the few social occasions that brought the entire student population together. They weren’t there to cheer the team on to a win since that happened so infrequently that everyone had given up hope. It was basically that it was the only thing to do in the entire area.

Sean and Suzie climbed the bleachers to watch the game. Sean spotted Coach Reynolds seated in the stands and said, “Ms. Woodhill’s boyfriend is here.”

“He must be here to watch her coaching debut. Let’s sit with him,” Suzie said thinking that he would appreciate a little company.

“I’m sure that he’ll appreciate our fine company. I know I would if I was him,” Sean said heading in his direction.

“Hello, Sean and Suzie,” Coach Reynolds said when they sat down next to him.

“Hello, Coach Reynolds. Are you here to watch Ms. Woodhill lead our team to another loss?” Sean asked thinking that was a nice polite opener to a conversation.

“Your confidence in her coaching is a little underwhelming,” Coach Reynolds said with a laugh.

“The word around school is that we’ll only lose by fifty points,” Suzie said.

Nodding his head, Sean said, “I even heard someone say that we might even get a touchdown this game. We haven’t had one of those for a long time.”

“That would really be exciting,” Suzie said.

“They aren’t that bad,” Coach Reynolds said. He had faith in his girlfriend’s ability to whip the team into shape.

“Yes, they are,” Sean said as if that was a widely known fact on par with the world being round.

The team came running out to the field from the gym. Suzie commented, “Look. They are actually running to the field.”

“Of course they’re running,” Coach Reynolds said.

“Usually they kind of walk out there,” Sean replied.

Suzie said, “Sometimes they just shuffle along.”

Coach Reynolds caught sight of Ms. Woodhill and burst out laughing. Slapping his thigh, he said, “I don’t believe it. She said that she was going to wear that outfit.”

Ms. Woodhill strolled out to the sideline wearing a pink southern belle dress, a large pink floppy hat, and carrying a pink parasol. Coach Slaughter walked next to her looking like he wanted to crawl into the nearest hole. The opposing coach and team were laughing at them.

Suzie said, “That’s a nice outfit. She looks very feminine in it.”

“You’d look good in it,” Sean said agreeing with her.

“You’ve just got to love her. She’s got a style that is all her own,” Coach Reynolds said grinning.

“She’s a great teacher,” Sean said.

“Yes, she is,” Suzie said.

Coach Reynolds asked, “Did she teach you about poetry yet?”

“Yes,” Suzie said looking over at Sean to make sure that he didn’t start talking about poetry. He was still under orders not to discuss the matter on school property.

From the row behind them, Susan said, “I like poetry.”

Jerry said, “Down girl.”

“Read to me,” Susan said with a ferocious purr.

Coach Reynolds looked back at her and shivered. He said, “Scary.”

“She can be a little scary particularly when people start talking poetry,” Sean said. When Suzie shook her finger at him, he shrugged his shoulders and said, “I know. I’m not allowed to talk about poetry.”

“It is nice to see her taking an interest in something for a change,” Suzie said looking over at Susan. The young woman had her arms wrapped around Jerry.

Sid and Anita took seats in front of Sean. Anita was hanging onto Sid like he was a life preserver. Sean said, “Hello, Sid.”

“Hello, Anita,” Suzie said thinking that Anita looked very satisfied.

Grinning from ear to ear, Sid said, “Hello, Sean.”

“Hello, Suzie,” Anita said snuggling up to Sid.

“How are things going?” Sean asked.

“Things are going great,” Sid answered.

“Things are real great. He was reading poetry to me earlier,” Anita said. She ran a hand along Sid’s thigh and kissed him on the neck.

“I like poetry.”

“Down girl.”

“Read to me.”

Looking out at the action on the field, Coach Reynolds said, “It looks like they are about to start the game.”

The opposing team kicked the ball. One of the players caught it and started running. Watching the action, Suzie asked, “What is he doing?”

“I think he’s running,” Sean answered leaning forward to see the action a little better.

“Shouldn’t they have tackled him by now?” Suzie asked when one of the players from the other team missed tackling him.

“Yes,” Jerry said.

Taking a moment to look away from Anita, Sid watched the action on the field with a puzzled expression on his face. He asked, “We’re the team in blue, right?”

“I think so,” Sean said watching one of the players in blue knock a player in white on his butt. He asked, “Was that a block?”

“Maybe we’re the team in white,” Suzie said watching the runner avoid another tackle.

Demonstrating that she wasn’t all chest and long legs, Anita said, “All of the players standing next to Coach Slaughter are wearing blue.”

Coach Reynolds stood up and shouted, “Way to go!”

Not quite sure that he believed what he had just witnessed, Sean asked, “Did we just score a touchdown?”

“It sure looks like it to me,” Suzie said.

“How did that happen?” Sid asked. He looked at Anita and she shrugged her shoulders in reply.

Still a little excited about the poetry teasers, Susan stood up and shouted, “We scored a touchdown.”

The stunned silence that had held sway in the stands was finally broken. Everyone stood up and started shouting. Coach Slaughter was staring at the far end of the field with his mouth open. Waving her parasol around, Ms. Woodhill shouted, “Now that is the way to score a homerun!”

“She’s good,” Coach Reynolds said with a grin. The coach for the other team was throwing a fit.

Clea arrived while everyone was celebrating the touchdown. Clea sat down next to Suzie and asked, “What’s going on?”

“We actually had a touchdown,” Suzie said excited.

“Okay,” Clea said having no idea what that meant. She pointed at Ms. Woodhill and asked, “Is that the woman that has Max terrified?”

“Yes,” Suzie answered.

“She doesn’t look like much,” Clea said. She studied Ms. Woodhill for a second and then added, “I like her outfit.”

“It is nice, isn’t it?” Suzie said.

“Where can I get a dress like that?” Clea asked.

“I don’t know. We can probably ask her after the game. They might have one at Shirley’s Treasures,” Suzie answered. They had all kinds of outfits there. She looked over at Clea and asked, “Are you giving up on leather?”

“Never,” Clea said, “Max really likes it when I wear my leather outfit. Of course, with all of the holes in it, I can’t wear it everywhere.”

“Leather?”

Everyone turned to look at Susan. All of the males moved away from her a little. Jerry said, “Down girl.”

“He Worshipped My Leather Clad Body,” Susan said shivering. Looking at Jerry, she sighed, “I love that poem.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.