Magic - Cover

Magic

Copyright© 2008 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 33

Sean shifted in bed enjoying the chance to wake up in a nice relaxed manner. His brain slowly started functioning. The first problem it addressed was the unusual warmth in the bed. Unable to solve that problem, his brain slowly moved puzzle represented by the flesh under his hand. It took about three minutes for his brain to come to the conclusion that there was a woman in bed with him. A millisecond after coming to that conclusion, his eyes shot open.

“Good morning,” Suzie said with a very satisfied smile on her face.

“Good morning,” Sean said hoping that his breath wasn’t bad.

“I’ve been waiting for you to wake up,” Suzie said moving a hand under the sheet.

Sean was about to answer, but her hand reached its destination. His eyes settled on her breasts and his mouth just naturally moved to it. The next thirty minutes was a confused scramble while each tried their best to pleasure the other. Needless to say, they were quite successful in their attempt. Sean discovered that the doggy position was indeed a very nice position.

“I’ve waited years for that,” Suzie said breathing hard.

“Oh, yeah!” Sean said. He thought about it for a second and then asked, “Years?”

“You bet,” Suzie said with a satisfied smile on her face.

“Oh,” Sean said. He looked over at her unable to believe that he was so lucky to be with a woman that was so pretty.

She sighed and said, “I’m going to have to go now. I promised Mom that I would be home before Dad woke up.”

Wondering when she had made that promise, Sean looked at the clock and said, “It is nine o’clock.”

“Oops, I’m late,” Suzie said looking over at the clock.

“You don’t look particularly worried,” Sean said with a frown. He imagined that Mr. Emery was at home cleaning the guns and trying to decide which one to use on him.

“Since I’m late, I might as well be later,” Suzie said licking her lips and then lifting the sheet.

“I don’t understand,” Sean said.

Smiling at him, Suzie said, “Let’s do it again.”

“That I understand,” Sean said with a grin.

Before either had a chance to act on the decision, there was a knock on the door. His mother stuck her head in the room and said, “Time to have breakfast kids. We’re going shopping for school clothes.”

“Okay,” Suzie said.

“You might want to take a shower before getting dressed, Suzie. Your mother brought over some clean clothes for you,” Sean’s mother said with a smile.

“Thank you, Mrs. Michaels,” Suzie said.

“You might as well share the shower,” his mother said right before closing the door.

“Uh,” Sean said staring door after his mother had closed it. Pointing at the door, he asked, “Was that my mother?”

“Yes,” Suzie said with a smile. She really liked the idea of taking a shower with Sean.

“She didn’t make any comments,” Sean said wondering if his mother had been replaced by a pod person.

After a nice long shower that ended only when they ran out of hot water, Sean and Suzie made their way to the kitchen. His mother was at the stove making French toast looking very domestic with a lacy apron and all. Looking over her shoulder, she asked, “Are you hungry?”

“Yes,” Suzie answered.

“Uh, sure,” Sean answered waiting for some other kind of comment about how he must have worked up an appetite.

“Did you sleep well, Suzy?” Sean’s mother asked.

“Very well, Mrs. Michaels,” Suzie answered in a conversational tone of voice.

“That’s lovely,” Sean’s mother said.

Sean watched the conversation in disbelief. His mother said, “Your mother will be here soon and we’ll all go to the mall after you’ve finished eating breakfast.”

“I can’t wait,” Suzie said.

Sean’s father shuffled into the room. His face was unshaved, his eyes were red, and his hair uncombed. While heading towards the coffee pot, he said, “God, Woman. You wore me out last night. What got into you?”

“If I remember correctly, it was you,” Sean’s mother answered with a wink and a grin.

Sean groaned and covered his ears. He was afraid that he was going to hear a lot more before the breakfast was over. Leaning over to Suzie, he said, “They are going to torture us with tales of their sex life. My worst nightmare comes true.”

“I think it is kind of sweet,” Suzie said.

Sean’s father poured a cup of coffee and looked around the kitchen. Noticing Suzie, he looked down at his cup of coffee for a second and then over at his wife. She was standing with her back to him. He smiled when an idea crossed his mind. He put down his cup of coffee and walked over to his wife. Reaching around her, he grabbed her breasts. The effect on Sean’s mother was immediate. She stood up straight and shivered. Sean’s father said, “We’re going to talk about how Suzie ended up spending the night here.”

“No,” Sean’s mother said. She rubbed her legs together and moaned. When her husband squeezed her nipples, she whimpered, “Oh God.”

Not releasing his hold of the woman’s nipples, Sean’s father said, “Sean, watch the food so that it doesn’t burn.”

“Stop doing that to my nipples. Oh, yes ... just like that. Stop it. You know what that does to me,” Sean’s mother begged. Her face was turning red. She started breathing heavily. She whimpered and then said, “Oh God. Oh God. Oh dear Lord.”

Sean’s father directed his wife out of the kitchen. She stumbled when her legs threatened to give out on her. He picked her up and carried her out of the room. Just as they left the kitchen, he said, “You’re going to tell me all about it, aren’t you?”

“Anything, just don’t stop,” Sean’s mother begged.

Sean stumbled over to the frying pan and stared down at the French toast. He said, “I’m damaged for life.”

“Did you see that?” Suzie asked amazed. She nudged him out of the way and took over cooking breakfast.

“Unfortunately, I did,” Sean said.

Suzie said, “That was so amazing the way your Dad was able to take control over your mother like that. She was putty in his hands.”

“Uh, yeah,” Sean said. He couldn’t remember his father ever doing that before. His mother had turned into a bowl of gelatin.

“I swear I could see your mother’s nipples all of the way across the room,” Suzie said.

“Can we not talk about that?” Sean asked with a groan.

Suzie put two more slices of bread in the frying pan and said, “My Dad does that to Mom sometimes. Rather than playing with her nipples, he nibbles on her ear. She squeaks and then meekly follows him off to the bedroom.”

“I’m not going to be able to look an adult in the eye for the rest of my life,” Sean said shaking his head. First it was the Baxters, then his parents, and now Suzie’s parents.

“It kind of excited me to watch him do that to your mother,” Suzie said.

“Huh?” Sean said realizing that he was a whole lot more like Max than he had thought. Parents weren’t supposed to be doing things like that, particularly where their children could see.

“You know,” Suzie said looking a little embarrassed. She focused on preparing the breakfast.

“Uh, yeah,” Sean said having no idea what she was talking about.

“Good,” Suzie said. She put the two pieces of French toast on a plate and said, “Breakfast is ready.”

“Oh, let me get the syrup,” Sean said racing over to the refrigerator. He had just reached for the bottle when it dawned on him what Suzie was saying. His voice cracked when he said, “Oh!”

The young couple had just finished eating breakfast when there was a knock on the front door. Lily answered it and sent Mrs. Emery into the kitchen. On arriving she announced, “Sorry I’m late.”

“Late?” Sean asked.

Looking around, Mrs. Emery asked, “Where’s your mother, Sean?”

“Uh, Dad is having a little talk with her,” Sean answered. He didn’t think his parents would appreciate him announcing what they were doing to the world.

“He grabbed her nipples?” Mrs. Emery asked.

Surprised, Suzie asked, “How did you know?”

Mrs. Emery sat down at the table and answered, “Your Dad nibbled on my ears. He had the whole story about you spending the night here before we made it to the kitchen table.”

“Kitchen table?” Sean asked with a worried frown. He wasn’t sure what disturbed him more, the fact that her father had the whole story or the bit about the kitchen table. He decided the fact that Suzie’s father knew about her spending the night was the most worrisome. The full implications of that dawned on him. He groaned and said, “I’m dead.”

Mrs. Emery reached across the table and patted Suzie’s hand. She said, “Enjoy this time while you can. Once Sean discovers your magic spot he’ll be the one in charge.”

“Huh? Sean asked.

“Is that so bad?” Suzie asked with a smile.

“Not really,” Mrs. Emery said with a sigh. With a satisfied expression on her face, she sighed again and said, “That man of mine fucked me until I was a blithering idiot. This has been the best morning I’ve had in a long time.”

“Did she just say fucked?” Sean asked Suzie unable to believe what Mrs. Emery had said.

Mrs. Emery turned to him and said, “Watch your language. There are ladies present.”

“Yes, Mrs. Emery,” Sean said wondering if he was dreaming.

He got up to clear the dishes. While carrying the plates over to the sink, he thought about what Mrs. Emery had said about her husband nibbling on her ears. Returning to the table, he stopped behind Suzie. Curious, he leaned over and nibbled on her ear. She squeaked and then shivered.

Seeing Suzie’s reaction, Mrs. Emery said, “Too late. He’s got you now.”

Wide-eyed, Suzie asked, “What was that?”

“He found your magic spot,” Mrs. Emery answered.

“What does that mean?” she asked. She nearly melted when Sean nibbled on her ear again. She squeaked, rubbed her legs together and asked, “What’s happening to me?”

Before Mrs. Emery had a chance to answer, Sean’s mother entered the kitchen. She looked over at Mrs. Emery and said, “I’m sorry I’m late. I’m afraid that he knows everything.”

“Don’t worry about it. My husband nibbled on my ear this morning. He knows everything,” Mrs. Emery said.

“I’m going to die,” Sean said forgetting all about Suzie’s ear. He hoped that Mr. Emery was a good shot. He was afraid that Mr. Emery would shoot his toe off and then watch as he bled to death. If death was inevitable, then he wanted to be put out of his misery as quickly as possible.

Suzie whispered, “Can we sneak off to your room for a minute?”

“Huh?” Sean asked unable to believe that she would even suggest that in front of her mother.

“Let’s head out to the mall,” Sean’s mother said.

Suzie rose from her chair and asked, “Can we stop by Shirley’s Treasures?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.