Magic - Cover

Magic

Copyright© 2008 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 32

Sean looked over at the car parked next to his truck. His mother and father were seated in the back seat while Mr. and Mrs. Emery were in the front seat. The movie was playing on the screen. Even though he had put the tape in the VCR, he couldn’t remember what the movie was. With an arm around Suzie, he said, “I kind of like this drive-in theater idea.”

“It is nice,” Suzie said snuggling up to him. It was a shame that there weren’t any drive-in theaters anymore. They were the perfect place for a date.

“Very nice,” Sean said glancing over at the other car. Mr. Emery was watching him. He wished that their parents were parked a lot further away. He really liked holding Suzie close to him like that.

Suzie looked back at the peanut gallery and noticed that it wasn’t quite as large as usual. She asked, “Where’s Max and Clea?”

“I don’t know,” Sean answered. He suspected that they were still over at Max’s house. He didn’t want to think about what was going on there.

“They seem to be getting along well,” Suzie said.

“Uh, I think they are taking their relationship to the next level,” Sean said. He looked in the rear view mirror and saw that Lily was busy swinging on the play set. It looked like she was having fun.

“That’s nice. I never expected Max to be the kind of guy that went for a woman with a beard,” Suzie said. Of course, she didn’t know any guys that would go for a woman with a beard.

“I know. That’s not exactly what you expect from a football player,” Sean said. The members of the football team were the big men on campus. In a way he had always found that rather disgusting. He felt that school was supposed to be about learning and not playing sports. As the sole member of the chess club, he felt that academic activities should be celebrated more than physical activities.

Nodding her head in agreement, Suzie said, “Like all of the other members of the football team, he always went after the pretty girls on campus. He only dated cheerleaders in the past.”

“That’s not saying much. We’ve got the ugliest cheerleaders in the county,” Sean said shaking his head.

“Why do you say that?” Suzie asked pulling away from him to look him in the eye.

“You aren’t on the cheerleading team. The only way they’d be the prettiest cheerleaders in the county is to add you to the team,” Sean said.

Rubbing his thigh, Suzie settled back against his side and said, “That’s sweet.”

“It’s the truth,” Sean said glancing over at the car parked next to his. He noticed that Mr. Emery kept glancing in his direction. The looks he was receiving were not exactly comforting. He sat up a little straighter. He said, “Your beauty alone would make all of the other cheerleading teams go home in disgrace.”

Grinning at him, Suzie said, “I’m not interested in being a cheerleader.”

Sean was quiet for a moment and said, “You know, I’ve never thought about it before but there are twice as many football players as there are cheerleaders.”

“So?” Suzie asked wondering why Sean was talking so much about cheerleaders.

“So how is it that all of the football players are dating cheerleaders?” Sean asked. Although math was one of his favorite subjects, he was having a little trouble with the numbers.

“That’s why I didn’t want to be a cheerleader,” Suzie said.

“Why?” Sean asked. The speaker hanging inside the window of his truck was playing some suspenseful music. He wondered what was happening on the screen, but decided that the action inside the truck was a whole lot more interesting than the movie or what their parents were doing.

“I’m a one man woman,” she answered with a giggle. She moved her hand and he jumped. She added, “And I’ve got him right where I want him.”

“Oh,” Sean said with his voice breaking. He wondered if she knew where her hand was.

Deciding that it was time to change the subject, Suzie shifted so that she was pressed against his body. She kissed him. In a soft voice, she said, “I really like this.”

“Me too,” Sean squeaked. He could feel his cognitive abilities taking flight.

Pressing her tongue into his mouth, Suzie upped the passion in her kisses. In the process of adjusting her position in the truck, her elbow hit the horn. They jumped apart looking guilty. Sean looked over at the car next to theirs and saw Mr. Emery glaring at him. The two women were laughing while his father was looking around as if seeking something interesting to look at so long as it wasn’t in their direction.

Looking over at the car, Suzie straightened up upon seeing the expression on her father’s face. Less than happy, she said, “I swear that if he has his way that I’m going to be a virgin until I’m thirty.”

“I’m sorry,” Sean said not quite sure why he was apologizing.

“It’s not your fault that we can’t seem to get any time alone together,” Suzie said.

“I know,” Sean said.

Suzie watched her parents hoping that their attention would return to the movie. Her father was grumbling and looking over at the truck occasionally. When she noticed her mother reaching over to her father, she said, “Way to go Mom.”

“What?” Sean asked unable to see what was happening. All he could see was Mr. Emery turning to look at Mrs. Emery. At least he wasn’t glaring at them anymore.

“Mom is distracting Dad,” Suzie said.

“How?” Sean asked with a frown. After observing Mrs. Emery’s little demonstration of distracting Mr. Emery earlier that day, Sean didn’t really want to think about what was happening in the car next to his.

“She has her ways,” Suzie said with a smile.

Shaking his head, Sean said, “My mom and dad are in the car with them.”

Suzie checked out the action in the backseat of the car parked beside theirs. She smiled and said, “They look a little distracted, too.”

“Oh,” Sean said. He looked in the rearview mirror and saw the Dwarves dancing around like they were having a sword fight. Liam was staggering around like he was dying. He glanced at the movie screen and saw that there was some kind of medieval battle taking place. He said, “It looks like the Dwarves are enjoying Condor the Barbarian.”

Suzie looked over her shoulder and laughed at the action taking place behind them. She said, “Yes, it does.”

Looking at the actor on the screen, Sean felt like a scrawny little kid in comparison. He was a scrawny little kid in comparison. He asked, “Would you like me to build up my muscles like his?”

“I like you how you are,” Suzie answered with a smile. Running a hand over his chest, she whispered, “I love running my hands over your chest.”

“Uh,” Sean said. He was going to say more, but Suzie ran her tongue along his neck. He shivered unable to believe how nice that felt.

“Do you like running your hands over my chest?” she asked in a teasing voice.

“Uh,” Sean answered. His mouth was moving, but no words were coming out.

“I’m not wearing a bra,” Suzie said pulling one of his hands under her shirt.

“Glung,” Sean said feeling her smooth skin under his hand. He could just feel the swell of her breasts when there was a tapping on the door. He groaned.

Suzie growled in frustration and asked, “What is it now?”

Sean looked out the window and saw Lily standing beside the truck. He rolled down the window and, attempting to look composed, said, “Ding crod muggling?”

Staring at her brother, Lily asked, “Why are you talking funny?”

Suzie pulled his hand out from under her shirt and sat up straighter. Now that his brain was capable of functioning, he asked, “What’s the matter, Lily?”

“I’m bored with being the swing kid,” Lily said with a pout.

Sean looked over at Suzie and saw that she had adjusted her shirt. She scooted over and said, “Let her in.”

Lily got in the truck and climbed over Sean. Her knee caused him to double over. She settled into position between the two teenagers. Looking around, she said, “This is better.”

“Uh, yeah,” Sean said remaining bent over and trying to uncross his eyes.

“Right,” Suzie said in disgust. She slumped against the door and said, “Let’s watch the movie.”

Lily sat there for a minute watching the action on the screen. She said, “I kind of like Condor the Barbarian. He hasn’t worn a shirt throughout the whole movie.”

“I hadn’t noticed,” Suzie said. She had maybe watched two minutes of the film so far.

Sean looked over at Suzie and then at the movie. Condor the Barbarian was in the process of flexing his muscles while waving a sword around in the air. He sank in his seat and muttered, “All brawn and no brain.”

Nodding her head, Lily said, “I think I like men with muscles. All of the movies on the dirty movie channel have men with muscles.”

This was the first that Suzie had heard of Sean’s parents having a dirty movie channel. She looked over at Lily and, wanting to make sure that she had understood correctly, asked, “Dirty channel?”

“You know, the channel with all of the perverts on it,” Lily said.

“She’s talking about the Household Box Office channel and their late night movies,” Sean said looking over at Suzie.

“Oh,” Suzie said unsure if she was disappointed or not. The idea of him watching dirty movies was a little disturbing, but she was kind of curious about what they showed.

“You aren’t supposed to be watching that channel at night. You’re too young,” Sean said wondering what had happened to his nice innocent little sister.

Lily shrugged her shoulders and said, “I’m going to have a nice boy with lots of muscles for a boyfriend when I get older.”

“No you’re not,” Sean said thinking that a second grader was too young to be thinking those kinds of thoughts.

“I’m going to be a cheerleader when I grow up,” Lily said.

“Oh, no you’re not!” Sean said.

“Why not?” Lily asked turning to look at her brother.

Glancing over at Sean, Suzie knew exactly what he was thinking. She said, “You don’t want to be a cheerleader.”

“Yes, I do,” Lily said.

“Why do you want to be a cheerleader?” Suzie asked.

“You’re not going to be a cheerleader,” Sean said. He was half tempted to sent Mrs. Emery over to her for a nice long talk about cats.

Lily smiled and said, “All of the boys like cheerleaders. I would get my choice of boys. I’d pick three or four of them with lots of muscles.”

“You’re not going to be a cheerleader,” Sean said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.