My Mother's Lover - Cover

My Mother's Lover

Copyright© 2008 by jackieoh

Chapter 7: The Riviera 03 - The lesson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Riviera 03 - The lesson - A story of incestuous love. Ellen is determined to arm her sixteen year old son with sexual knowledge Her school friends and her sister add to his sexual experiences as they travel the world.ultimately he becomes the perfect lover for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Diary:

Dear Diary,

C has demonstrated unbelievable manliness and judgment — better than my own. I actually offered myself. And he very sweetly declined -- "for now," he said. Of course, it is possible that he simply doesn't find me appealing on that level, but I don't think so. I am slightly self conscious, I won't say embarrassed, that it would be a terrible blow to me if it were true. After so carefully keeping us from it, to find that he did not want me. Oh dear, look what has happened ... I have gone from watchful mother to wannabe ... lover. What is to become of me?

I can see that C looks longingly at Mame, at Renate, and ... yes ... at me, his eyes devouring our nude bodies. It has been possible to have all this openness because of the spas which demand nudity. But, beyond the desire in his eyes, I can see him look at each of us with respect and tenderness. That can't be bad.

Renate and Mame have been very nice to C on this trip. I haven't minded sharing him with them as I might have feared. After all, in future years I will have to share him with many people, wife, grandchildren, the world, really.

All things considered, I am delighted with C's steady march toward manhood. He remains charming, intelligent, and sensible, my C.

Ellen,
Cannes, France, Thursday, March 8, 1973

Present:

I remember well the surprising events of that day. I don't know if Mom contrived to be busy that morning, or it was truly an accident. Her voice comes back to me as if it were yesterday:

"I can't stand my hair any longer! I have to take time out and go to the salon," said Mom with exasperation.

"Oh, I've been to one nearby. Charlie and I can go walk-about while Milady is coiffed!"

The three of us walked through sun-drenched streets and arrived in an out-of-the-way neighborhood with a fountain in the middle of a small traffic circle and shops all around. Cannes is not so full of tourists this time of year, so it was uncrowded and even less hurried. It was like a warm Fall day back home, so we were lucky on the weather.

Auntie introduced Mom to the lady at the "Salon de Coiffure - vos cheveux, votre gloire." There were several customers in various states of maintenance; animated conversations in French started, with laughing glances cast in my direction. I didn't understand, so I just blushed fiercely and bolted for the door with their giggles over my shoulder.

"They think you're cute, Charlie. Smile." Auntie said, with a grin.

At the curb I took a deep breath and marveled at the cars whizzing by with horns blaring.

Auntie was stunning, as if she had stepped out of a fashion magazine. She wore a bright red wide-brimmed hat that framed her pretty face, a short red jacket over a dress that had a red pattern over a white background. Her shoes were strappy heels, not very high, just medium I guess. The dress showed that deep, lovely cleavage I had enjoyed for years.

She slipped her arm through mine and we stepped off across the street to a sidewalk cafe. The waiter was immediately at her side and suggested a table with plenty of sun and shielded from drafts by a large sign giving the name of the cafe. We asked for a brioche and a glass of wine. The waiter insisted on a different wine than Auntie proposed and they flirted over it for awhile. He won her over and reappeared with a bottle of Semillon.

"Perfect with this bread!" he smacked his lips and waited for her verdict, then smiled broadly when she sipped and approved his choice.

"Ellen will be tied up for about two and a half hours, Charlie, I told them to give her 'the works'," she giggled, "is this the life or what?" She sipped her wine and staring happily over the traffic. There were buzzing motor scooters and small cars that seemed permanently in a rush to get around the circle. The waiter kept flirting with Auntie in French and she happily participated, her bright red lipstick and white teeth flashing and eyes sparkling with pleasure.

The waiter poured more wine for "Madame" and I had another little brioche, which I thought was very good. At last, she leaned closer and whispered in my ear. "I'm not wearing panties, today, Charlie." Her breath was sweet and the hair on my neck stood on end with her words, which I could actually feel in my ear. She sat back and looked stylish and innocent again, the wine glass held by the stem and a smile for the whole world. I felt the blush rise in my face and looked at her for help understanding.

"You should say, 'shall we get a room ... and relax a bit?'"

"Shall we see about a room ... miss ... er ... Mame?"

"Marie!" she said emphasizing the French pronunciation, Mah rrr eee! "I think the hotel entrance is just around the corner, Monsieur! I think it would be very nice to ... relax, as you say." Now her smile was all for me and I felt it. My ego was buoyed and my heart was in my throat. She pressed some folded bills into my hand and waited for me to stand and take her hand.

As we rounded the corner, she asked, matter-of-factly, "Do you want this to be a lesson, dear, or are you just going to boink me as soon as we get a room?"

"Lesson." I pleaded, not wanting to be completely on my own on this first 'get a hotel room and have sex' adventure.

I looked in the shop windows and saw ME with this vision of stylish loveliness on a boulevard in France. Unbelievable!

At the hotel reception, my voice squeaked as I asked, "A room please? Do you speak English?" He nodded and then turned his smile to the lady on my arm. Mame leaned elegantly against the high counter and smiled warmly, her gloved hand touching her chin. She said something in French and he nodded.

"Monsieur, we have a rate for the afternoon if you won't need the room all night? d'accord?"

"Oui!" I said, feeling the heat of the crimson color of my face and thinking it must be as red as my Aunt's dress.

Auntie and the Frenchman held a brief, happy conversation which seemed to please them both. I had the distinct pleasure of being envied by another man, probably for the first time in my life.

Auntie giggled as we entered the tiny elevator which couldn't have held more than one more person. "You would be so eager that you would begin my seduction while on the elevator..."

I turned to her and slipped my arms happily around her and pulled her close. She caught her hat with one hand and let me have her tongue immediately as my lips found the sweet lipstick flavor of hers. I slid my hand down the elegant silk dress, feeling no telltale band of panties at her waist, not at her hips not at the base of her bottom. She had told me the truth: no panties. I smoothed my hand over the crease of her bottom, loving the soft bare feel of no panties under a soft clinging dress. We passed the first floor, the old elevator clunking against the side guides and making groaning noises as it lugged us upwards. I pulled her dress up in the back and her hands softly cradled my head and turned her face to mine in a long, French kiss.

"Mmmmm... " she murmured, as my hand rested softly on bare bottom, spanning the crease of her ass. I caressed as lightly as I could, thinking that it must feel sort of sensual. My aunt answered by pressing her mound against my dick, which jutted eagerly in her direction.

As the elevator stopped with a jolt, I let her skirt drop and separated enough to look into her eyes and her smile. I pressed one last kiss to the moist lipstick, waiting for the door to open. Nothing happened.

"You have to push, Charlie." She said quietly against my lips. I wasn't sure what she meant for a moment, I thought I was already pushing too much against her stomach. "The door, I mean," she giggled.

I pushed the door, which swung outward. I had never seen one like that.

The hall was decorated in rich wine colored paint on the wood work and a dark cream color on the walls. The carpet had some kind of tiny pattern and the wine color matched the woodwork. It was well lighted, but not excessively bright. The doors were two-toned and had a simple pineapple shape in the center with brass fittings including

the lever-style handle and a knocker mounted high on the door.

Room 401 looked out over the traffic island and across to the shop where Mom was having 'the works'. There were curtains which I suppose were lace and drapes that could be pulled across the windows. A comfortable looking bed with a pristine white comforter looked very inviting. There was a large chair which would seat two; a loveseat, perhaps?

I closed the door quietly and Auntie handed me her wide brim hat which I put on the dresser.

"Now you would spend a little time kissing me, letting me know that there is no hurry..." she smiled.

I happily took her into my arms and began to demonstrate that time was of no interest to me at all. I pulled up her skirt in the back and again, caressed lightly. The pleasure of touching her ass in that way was almost overwhelming. It was soft and velvet smooth and the thought of what waited deep in that crease, held my mind like a vice.

"Mmmm, ohh, Charlie," she murmured "A little lighter."

My next kiss was soft and delicate, or so I thought. "That's right, dear." Then she slipped her tongue into my mouth and played there, her head moving back and forth with pleasure. I felt her breasts snuggle against my chest and her legs straddle my right leg, her mound hinting gently for more fondling.

We sat in the loveseat and continued our necking. I put my hand on her thigh and the skirt parted over a pretty knee. She sucked on my tongue and a long tingling shiver ran through my body as I brought my hand up to cup her breast. I felt her shiver as I found her nipple and squeezed through the silk dress and a soft-cup bra.

I unbuttoned the first button of her dress, my hand trembling and unsure. I felt Auntie straighten and thrust her breasts out as if trying to help me with the button. The button didn't want to open. Auntie quickly slipped it through the slot and put her hand under my arm, guiding, caressing. I tried the second button, still trembling with emotion. I looked down between her pretty breasts and a warm sense of pleasure swept over me. Pin pricks of perspiration came to my cheeks just under my eyes. The second button slipped through under my unsure fingers ... and then ... another.

I cupped her breast nestled in the soft silken cup of her bra. Everything was soft and plump. Her breast filled my hand and the bra excited me with its sensual feel. I squeezed her nipple, so hard and responsive under my hand.

"Mmmmmm. That's it, Charley. Squeeze!" she breathed. Her hand was on my cock, very softly touching and caressing. I lifted her breast, feeling it shift under the fabric of the brassiere, following my hand wherever it pressed. The nipple popped out of the bra and I captured it with my lips, then my teeth.

"Ohh! Yes!" she said quickly and I saw her hunch her shoulders in pleasure. I slipped her brassiere strap off her shoulder so that the lovely breast was bare in her open dress top. I think nothing can be much more sensual that looking inside a girl's blouse and see her breast full and breathtaking there in the shadows. Her nipple jutted hard in dark brown contrast from the mountain of soft flesh.

Exquisite!

I whispered into my aunt's ear. "Marie..." I gasped for breath, "Mahrrrreeee, you are sooooo beautiful!"

She pulled back to look at me with that wonderful slash of red lipstick smile that I loved so much.

"Why, thank you, Charlie. I do think you mean that!"

I held her naked breast gently and whispered in her other ear, "And ... Auntie, I love you. And you are very beautiful," accounting for her both as my Auntie and as my miraculous French lover!

She looked at me with eyes that were tender and so loving that it breaks my heart to think of it, even today. She looked just like a fashion model on the cover of Vogue, but she wasn't paper and ink, she was my gorgeous aunt and she was real, flesh and blood, and she was going to let me make love to her.

"Wow, Charlie, perhaps there is nothing I can teach,,, you..." she grinned.

We went back to nuzzling and kissing, fondling and playing. I put my hand under the skirt of her dress while I nuzzled for her breast in the open top of her dress. Auntie unbuttoned one button at the bottom of the skirt, opening a "V" that went nearly to her waist. I slipped my hand along the inside of her thigh and felt her part her legs just a little. I bit lightly on the nipple and she shrugged with pleasure, pointing her breasts into my face.

I pressed further along the smooth thigh and she parted her legs even more for me.

And then I felt it. Soft, incredibly smooth skin; two soft folds of flesh, the lips of her pussy, there for me to touch and explore. I pressed the length of my finger against the slit, felt her lips open and follow along the length of my finger. I just left my finger there, idly feeling her slit. A little more pressure and I felt the moisture. Ohmigod, but it felt heavenly. Auntie nudged a little forward, greeting my hand.

I unbuttoned one more button of her skirt so that I could see it. There it was, my finger parting the lips just slightly. They were swollen a little, I thought, getting ready for sex. Those soft pretty folds between the clear perfect skin of her thighs were a thrilling sight.

"All of this is slowly making my body ready for you." she said in hushed tones.

"Your caresses are making my body need you." She tugged my tongue into her mouth again and sucked on it as she fondled my cock.

"And if we keep doing this, the pussy you are touching will get more moist. You are preparing my pussy, Charlie," she said with a catch in her voice. "Preparing it for your lovely cock. Preparing it to let your cock slip perfectly inside." She kissed me again and again, quick little kisses full of tongue and nibbling teeth.

"If you didn't do all this lovely caressing," she whispered, "it would be painful for the girl, for me, when you got excited and shoved it in! If you don't make her, my vagina nice and gooey wet, Charlie, it isn't pleasant for either of us. Your cock wouldn't slip nicely into me and it might even hurt your cock a little. Understand?"

I nodded against her breasts, reluctant to relinquish the feel of those soft mounds against my face.

The last button of the dress parted and there she was: one breast still in her brassiere, an expanse of soft, feminine skin down her tummy, and then the bump of a fleshy, shaved pussy with two swollen lips inviting my tongue.

"See if I'm wet, now, Charlie, dear."

I tumbled to the floor and knelt between her legs, staring at the moist smooth pubes between her legs. I pushed her knees apart and leaned closer until I smelled the lovely perfume and delicious scent of her womanliness. The lips were slightly apart. My fingers slipped down the crease, inserted partly into the moist slit of her pussy.

I kissed her pussy, felt the bare glistening lips with mine, then slipped my tongue inside. The creamy fluid was delicious and inviting. I imagined my cock slipping down this crease instead of my tongue.

I had heard guys talking about what it tastes like. They always want to know that. I could hardly think about the taste, the combination of her scent and her perfume were so beautiful, I couldn't think. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the taste on the tip of my tongue. Some have said it is like tasting the contacts of a battery to see if it is live. I thought about that.

But for me, it was like an almond, and then the thought of almond blossoms became the thing that would haunt me about my Auntie for years. Like walking through an almond grove to have my face so close to her like this.

Auntie pulled her lips apart like opening the curtain on a stage.

Yes, that's it. Almonds. Mmmmm.

"Am I wet enough, Charlie?" she said breathlessly.

"Ohhh, yes..." I touched her clit with my tongue and felt her jump.

"Yes, do that again." I touched it again. Again she jumped. "Go in circles Charlie," she said urgently, "around it." I pressed the tip of my tongue to the tiny pink bud with its coating of opalescent cream and then drew a circle around it with the tip of my tongue. I circled it and then darted over the top of it and my aunt trembled with pleasure as I diligently teased and pleasured her clitoris and the pretty inner lips curving heart shaped around to the entry to her vagina.

I rested her legs up on my shoulders and reached around to cup her ass. My forearms were snug against her thighs and my palms cupped her lovely bottom. I was eating her pussy like a bowl of cherries while she writhed slowly under my mouth.

"Gently, Charlie..." I heard her say, then felt her relax as I eased my attack on the soft wet flesh between her legs. "Yesss ... that's it, darling. Do I taste all right?"

I nodded my head between her thighs and felt her hand comb the hair on my head, urging me to stay there with my tongue between the soft folds of her pussy. I could tell that the lips were very engorged, very swollen and she was indeed very wet.

"And inside? Am I wet there, my dear Charlie?'

I slipped one finger inside and then a second. I moved them together in the warm syrup of her vagina and nodded my head. My tongue licked her as I explored the inner folds of her vagina.

Her thighs pressed lovingly against my ears as I moved my head from side to side in her happy wet crease.

"Then, my darling ... I'm ready! You have prepared my body for love. Take me to bed."

We lay on the bed, floating in the down comforter, I think they call it a duvet. It's a nice idea whatever they call it.

"Take this off, will you?"

I reached behind her back and unsnapped the bra and watched as the other cup came away from her other glorious round orb. I sucked the nipple into my mouth and then put the brassiere under the pillow.

"There are four stages to loving a woman, Charlie. You've loved me so beautifully. In the first stage my clitoris swells and my nipples get hard. Then in the second stage, as you play with me, as you caress my erogenous areas, the outer portion of my vagina swells and so does most everything between my legs. Did you notice? My clitoris gets so sensitive that it retracts under the little hood. And did you notice my pussy lips get a darker color? Everything feels wonderful and I feel like ... like I'm on some sort of plateau ... as you continue to play with me.

"And now, if you fuck me, darling, it may take me a little time, but as you fuck me, my orgasm will start and everything will be tingly. Everything you touch will give me pleasure and you will feel me get very tense. You will even feel contractions of my vagina around your lovely prick. And if you continue long enough, I will probably scream in your ear and my whole body will be shaking like an earthquake."

"And when we have both cum, it will take a few minutes of tender caresses to bring my body back to normal. I will feel all soft and loving, like you do after you cum, Charlie. Girls are just a little more complicated. So never forget the fourth phase, bring me slowly down to earth."

I tried to drink all this in as I suckled her breasts and fondled her bare pussy.

"Ohhhhh, Charlie ... I am SO ready!" she gasped.

I rolled onto her and she held my cock, guiding it to her slit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.