My Mother's Lover - Cover

My Mother's Lover

Copyright© 2008 by jackieoh

Chapter 5: Alpine Holiday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Alpine Holiday - A story of incestuous love. Ellen is determined to arm her sixteen year old son with sexual knowledge Her school friends and her sister add to his sexual experiences as they travel the world.ultimately he becomes the perfect lover for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Diary: Charlie is a good skier. Much better than I am. I wanted him to have the experience of skiing in the Alps as David and I did many years ago. Astonishing coincidence, we met Alan and his daughter Jennifer, a little older than Charlie. Jennifer still lives near us but her father, now divorced lives in upstate New York. We have taken to skiing together and having meals together. Charlie seems smitten with her. And why not, she is very pretty and skis nearly as well as he does. Alan is good company too.

We retraced a trip that David and I took on our honeymoon. We were so poor we could only afford a day or two of skiing and that is all I wanted to do this time. The stop in Baden-Baden was an indulgent reminiscence too.


Present:

Charlie:

Baden-Baden

I remember well. Europe was a wonderland for me. In later years, Bill Clinton would say "Baden-Baden is so nice they had to name it twice." It was probably the only time I ever agreed with him. The trip to Baden from Karlesruhe is not very long and my mother apologized.

"Oh, Charlie, I'm sorry to make you stop here when you want to get on to skiing. But, I loved it so when your father brought me here, I just have to show it to you. We went to the ancient Friedrichsbad roman bath.

The process included three hours of lounging, massage, creaming and general pampering of your body. All the activities allowed couples to lounge and laze together. Nudity a requirement. It was a lovely time which my mother enjoyed more than I perhaps, but I enjoyed being naked with her for the three hours.

Beyond the locker rooms we met again in the Reception area and received towels from attendants. The first step in the process is the showers. Again there was the initial shock of being amongst nude people intent on taking the "cure," as they say.

We thought it was a cold shower and my mother's nipples pointed out like beacons for a second or two until I discovered that pushing the handle further produced warm water. We soaped and rinsed and toweled off. The sight of my mother's bottom walking ahead of me toward the first warm air room was very pleasing to me. Spreading our towels on the lounge chair, we relaxed in the warm air and interesting surroundings. The place was built in 1870 and there are no windows to the outside world. We stared up at the ceiling with its pretty 19th century tiles of birds and flowers

After 20 minutes calmly sitting next to my nude mother -- trying to keep my mind on the birds -- it was time to move to a second warm room. We were slowly warming the muscles and flesh of our bodies. Drops of perspiration beaded on Mom's breasts and began to stream down the beautiful globes. I couldn't keep my eyes off them. The same was true on the smooth tummy above the thatch of rich brown hair between her legs. It looked gloriously inviting, the curly hair standing away from her skin, arching over each other to protect the next round little mound of her pubic area. She caught me looking, of course, and smiled before closing her eyes in peaceful rest.

I lost control of my erection as we moved to the next room and resumed our lounging positions. My cock simply couldn't get used to my eyes being glued to the generous and exciting view of her bottom. All those curves coming together in a lovely concurrence between her legs was to me one of the wonders of the world. As she walked, the sway of her cheeks was just too sexy for the aura of the ancient roman baths to win my attention away.

I watched as my mother's body was sloshed with copious amounts of warm soapy water, The masseur scrubbed her body with a soapy brush. After this, his hands began to firmly roll and rub her body. She turned toward me and her breasts bobbled before my eyes, the nipples nicely hard and the rest nicely soft. "Lovely." I thought.

As I lay there, I felt the startling sensation of the large amount of soap suds poured over me and the rough scrape of the brush attacking my skin. I too was pummeled and prodded, rubbed and buffed until I was limp as a rag. I rolled over on my back as bidden and was surprised to find that I was only about half hard. It was clear that I was becoming accustomed to all this. It was time to make our way to the steam room.

The steam room was the first of two. These are large rooms with alcoves on the sides that appear mysterious and slightly ominous in the low-hanging steam. On the sides and in the center are large block seating spaces. We found a place along the side and gazed through the foggy mists roiling over the bathers. It was pleasant, but after a time it became hard to breathe. There were no towels in this area so we sat next to each other, me trying to tear my eyes from my mother's beautiful body and her calmly leaning back in apparent rapture. The sight of huge drops of water forming on her breasts and then rolling pall-mall down between her breasts or dripping from her extended nipples onto her lap was a lovely sight. I squinted to see if I could see her slit. She put one leg up on the block between us at last and I did the same. It was a pretty sight, a dark triangle of hair and parted legs in a lady-like display of two lovely, soft pussy lips, smilingly pointing down between the round globes of her bottom.

I was startled by her voice. "Imagine, after this, your father wanted to make love as soon as we got back to the hotel! We were limp as dish cloths. But, when you are young ... you know. Well, I shouldn't be talking to our son about our sex, should I." she looked away with a wry little smile.

"Tell me about it."

She shook her head a little bit. But looked deep into my eyes. "Your father was a wonderful lover to me, Charlie. My god, but we were in love." Tears started to come and she brushed them back.

"I shouldn't be crying. We had a wonderful love and it left me with ... YOU, my dear Charlie, which is worth everything else in the world! And look, it's time to move on!"

She carried the towel in front of her, leaving her beautiful ass for me to admire as she led the way to the actual baths. These were a series of pools of the natural mineral water that has flowed here in Baden for centuries. The temperature ranged from warm to "ouch" and has been used by people for centuries to cure bodily aches and pains. Somehow, admiring my mother's body through the cover of the water made me feel less like a sneaky voyeur but I found it just as pleasing.

There were others all around us, quietly enjoying the ambiance and soothing baths. We had become steadily more accustomed to the nudity and sat together among all these strangers with much less thought of it. It was hard to imagine her sitting in any other place with nothing over her breasts or pussy and talking casually in this way.

I, of course, was not unaware of all the breasts and pussies surrounding me, but I was marginally more able to cope without a constant full erection.

We left the spa and took a taxi to the train station to continue our journey. We hurried through the Black Forest arriving at last on a bus winding through the mountains to Grindelwald. Towns twinkled below us in the valleys as lights came on in the hastening dusk until finally we were put down in front of our hotel. We could see only the dark shape of the surrounding mountains hiding the stars of a clear crisp night air.

Grindelwald

"The tub is big enough for a party." I said over the running water. We had skied from the first train up the mountain until the last sweep of the ski patrol. Exhausted, we had trudged our heavy boots through the lobby and up the flight of stairs to our first-floor room. I swung open the huge double window and looked through the crisp alpine air at Kleine Scheidigg towering above the town. It was glorious.

"Come see, Mom."

"Too tired to move!" she called.

I left the tub running and went into the room. She was stretched out on the bed, still in her long underwear. Her ski clothes were draped over a chair.

"Come on! You'll feel better. I'll scrub your back."

"I don't think I can get up again." she laughed.

"I'll scrub your front, too!" I offered with a leer.

"Charlie!" But I saw the small smile as she looked away.

I tugged at her long-johns and she raised her butt to let me pull them off. She gripped the little panties she wore underneath and held them on. Brazenly, I reached for her arms and pulled the top over her head, leaving her sitting in tiny red panties and a bra full of mom. Finally I pulled her to her feet and walked arm in arm into the steamy bathroom. The tub was nearly full and she turned it off. She groaned in complaint as she leaned over.

I knelt in front of her and pulled the panties down her legs. She stepped out of them, holding my head for support. She was so tired she didn't resist, but turned to let me unsnap her bra and slide it down her arms.

"My god, Charlie, I am out of shape for skiing! Alan is pretty good and we skied a lot. Look, my legs won't hold me up." She held out a hand and I watched her step into the tub, her dark patch of hair looking a little mashed down from the tight clothes. I stepped in behind her and very gently supported her as she lowered herself into the steaming hot water. I leaned back and pulled her back against me.

"Ohhhh, Charlie, isn't it beautiful? Don't you love it?" She stared out at the mountain gleaming golden in the fading sunlight. We lay there letting the hot water revive our bodies, adding a little hot water to keep the temperature hot enough to make our bodies red.

I put my arms under hers and held her breasts. She put her hands under mine, crossing her arms over her chest. I squeezed her breasts gently, soothingly.

"Mmmmm. Feels good. You are nice to me." she murmured.

"How was your skiing? Jennifer is a sweet girl."

"She skis pretty well, too. We got along fine. How about her father?"

"Nice guy. Better skier than I am." she said quietly.

I began soaping her breasts while she moaned happily. Her voice still sounded bone weary but I knew she would come around soon.

"Is he trying to get into your pants?" I knew it would get me punched.

"Now cut out that dirty talk, young man! How can you think that of your dear old mom?" she giggled with pleasure, I thought. "I don't have to ask about you and Jennifer, I can feel the answer against my back!"

"You cause that, not Jennifer." I corrected.

"Mmmmm."

Her nipples jutted out under my hands. I pinched them lightly and felt her shudder against me. I moved the soapy cloth around under her arms, which I found almost as sexy as her breasts, and soothed the muscles of her back.

"Your turn."

I stood up and she began washing my legs. She skipped my groin for a moment and knelt in the tub to scrub my back and up under my arms. Then she reached around and washed my stomach as she pressed round soft tits against my thighs. Standing behind me, she continued my chest and I felt her lovely body pressed against my back, slipping and sliding with the soap film between us. Delicious.

She knelt and asked me to turn around as she began washing my groin. Her cloth covered hand slipped between my legs and I parted them so that she could get deep into my crack.

"Ohhhh, Charlie..."I heard her voice catch, "Look how big you get when I wash here. Oh, darling, you are wonderful. So big. So pretty."

She washed my balls and looked up at me past the rigid form of my cock. She dipped the cloth in the water briefly and then gave me a wash job on my sensitive cock that was almost as good as a blowjob. The cloth was soft with suds, and her hand gentle and purposeful. She held my cock with one hand and skinned back my foreskin, then washed the crease behind my cock head very thoroughly. Her eyes were glued on the object of her interest. One kiss. And then a smile and she pulled me down to rinse in the water with her.

We lay there fondling and looking out as the mountain faded into darkness. Finally the water was cool and we stepped out and closed the window. I offered a towel and she let me dry her body. When I tried to dry between her legs, she stopped me with a smile.

"I had better do that myself, Charlie. Your mother has a short fuse."

I watched intently as she toweled her breasts. The flesh moved resiliently under the towel and her nipples bristled still more when the towel moved on to her tummy and then down beneath her furry mound and into the crease of her bottom. She quickly pulled a pure white pair of panties up her legs and I smiled as the tight garment hugged the round cheeks of her ass.

We went out into the room. My eyes, of course, never stopped admiring the round globes of her ass as she padded along in front of me. I eased my eyes over her hips and back down to the secret in the crease. She sank gratefully into the pure white feather-filled comforter on the bed and I laid down beside her. As though we were floating on a lake, the soft comforter billowed around our bodies. It soothed the tired muscles and felt fresh, perfect and pristine. Her arm lay across my waist and I put one hand on her breast. We soothed each other with light caresses. Gently, her hand slipped along the centerline of my body and then grasped my cock. Her eyes turned to me and she smiled. I leaned forward to kiss her lips, so softly offered.

I felt clean and fresh. The hot water had turned our skin a tingling pink. I had never felt so perfectly new and excited. I began kissing her body, listening to her tiny moans of pleasure as my lips slowly grazed from her lips down around her neck and ears, blowing the hair out of my way. I licked along the hollow at the base of her neck and her hand squeezed my cock gently. I moved down the smooth slope of her breasts and found a nipple to tease with my tongue. It crisped under my seeking tongue and lips, and I sucked it just for a moment. I traced her perfect brown areole with my tongue, enjoying the texture of her nipple.

"Ohhh, Charlie, this all feels so perfect."

I squeezed her breasts, rolling my hands all around them, enjoying them, lingering in the crease where they met her body, nuzzling the valley between the soft plentiful hills.

"It is just like I remember ... with your father. You know that we were able to get the very same room? Did I tell you that? And when you held me in the bathtub? It was like that with us. I was a new bride, though. We were so thrilled just being here! Spending our last dollars on it, you know?"

"Really? Tell me more." I let my teeth nibble her nipple and she shivered her shoulders.

"He fondled my breasts like you are ... very much like you do ... you know, so that you convey something so much more than just the touch; more than just the pleasure of your fingers and your lips on my breasts"

"And then he let one hand slide down over my tummy and just held me, it was much smaller then, you understand!" she giggled as my hand went over here tummy and fondled it gently.

And then lower ... I can remember how it felt ... a little tentative, like a newlywed. It was such a thrill to me that he played with the patch of hair as if it was gold thread or something.

I slipped my fingers under her panties and combed through the silken curls, my finger tip touching the start of her slit.

She turned her head quickly and sought my lips for a long kiss. She held my head and rolled her lips against mine, and slipping her tongue between my lips, we fenced slowly, deeply.

"And then, Charlie ... he slipped his fingers between my legs."

I felt her make room for my hand. I felt the curls slip under my palms as I cupped the pretty pussy and my fingers slipped flat over the soft lips of her pussy.

"Yes..." she gasped against my lips.

I squeezed and explored the soft lips. She parted her legs more and I pressed my finger between her lips and felt the creamy woman moisture there. Slowly, I pressed one finger into the vestibule of her vagina ... then deeper ... I touched the soft velvety sleeve ... and caressed with my cupped hand.

"Yes ... that's what ... what he did ... I loved him so completely ... just at that moment. He gently parted my pussy lips and so gently felt inside ... I was choked with love at that moment.

"And now, too ... Charlie, now too!"

I nuzzled her ear, feeling her hair soft and light against my face. "I know, Mom ... me too!"

She was silent and I continued fondling her moist pussy. One hand joined mine and held me snug against her mound.

"Charlie..."

The name hung in the air, as if she were thinking. I could feel wonderful and exotic sensations from our nude bodies pressed so close against each other; all fresh from the bath and a long day of exercise. Every nerve ending seemed to be busy enjoying the touch of her body against mine.

"Charlie... , once you asked me..." I heard her gulp hard. "Asked me if you could ... put it in. It was the most sensual words ever spoken to me ... I thought at the time."

I could only nod my head and squeezed her pussy.

" ... Do you ... do you still want to? Do you still want me? Want to put it in?" she was squeezing my cock.

"Of course I do! More than anything!"

She was silent again and took my lips again.

She buried her head in my neck. "I want you to put it in ... tonight ... now. If you want to. I want you to have me"

She pressed her lips to my ear and the sound of her breath roared with excitement. "I do want you to fuck me, darling Charlie."

She spread her legs under my excited hand. I pressed two fingers deep into her and kept them there, searching the mystery of her soft moist vagina.

I heard myself say words I really didn't want to utter. "Oh, Mom ... I ... I think you are feeling a little lonely for Dad ... I want nothing more in the world, believe me. But, I think we should wait; wait until we are back home. Then decide that."

She clutched at my body. "No, Charlie. I'm sure. Go ahead. Fuck me. Put it in and let us enjoy each other, even if it's just once."

We lay silent for a time, fondling each other.

"No. No, Mom, like you have said ... it's a very big step ... might change things. But I do want to make love to you. But let's not ... let's not fuck ... yet. Maybe this time you have to trust me. But someday soon, promise me, someday soon."

"My god, you are such a man! Are you sure? Is this the way you want it?

"Yes, Mom, you might regret a hasty decision like this. We'll have our time."

"I'm so proud of you! I can't even speak."

My lips were eager and my breath short as I enjoyed the undercurve of her breasts and then tasted the valley between the mounds. I continued the exploration along the smooth plane which led to her navel, atop a slightly rounded tummy. I slipped my tongue into the deep chasm of her navel, rolling my head from side to side with pleasure. I smoothed my cheek over her fair skin. Then the hair of her mound teased my cheek, then my lips as I turned my head.

"Ohhh!" she gasped quietly and I felt her tighten her grip on the fingers exploring her vagina.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.