My Mother's Lover - Cover

My Mother's Lover

Copyright© 2008 by jackieoh

Chapter 4: Fasching in the Black Forest

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Fasching in the Black Forest - A story of incestuous love. Ellen is determined to arm her sixteen year old son with sexual knowledge Her school friends and her sister add to his sexual experiences as they travel the world.ultimately he becomes the perfect lover for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Ellen's Diary:

Thursday, March 1, 1973 Dear Diary,

Mame has been offered a vacation in Europe by one of the big tour operators she does business with. It fit with C's winter break at school, so we are on our way for a new adventure. C's first time in Europe so, that's nice. Charlie and I are landing in a couple hours at the airport in Frankfurt. Charlie is snoring quietly against my shoulder, all warm and snuggly. I can hardly hear him though because of the sound of the engines. The plane is huge, I think it is called a 747.

Renate has invited us to visit her for a few days ahead of the vacation deal. I haven't seen her since we were in college, how long has it been? Fifteen or sixteen years, I think. We will have to make up a lot for those missed years. She was my very closest friend in those days. They live near Karlsruhe. We will spend a couple days and then drive across Germany to meet Mame.


Present:

Charlie:

Renate! What a memory that brings back. Renate was mom's best friend from college days. She met us at the airport in Frankfurt and began a non-stop laugh and talk fest with Mom about their friendship.

Renate looked into my eyes with piercing grey-blue eyes with a charming smile. She wrapped her arms around me and I got my first European kiss, once on each cheek and then back to the other, always three in total, they eventually told me.

"Ah zo! This is your baby! Mein Gott! All grown up!" she gushed. "Und, we put him to work with the bags, eh?".

I trudged along after the two friends until at last we came to the black BMW.

I couldn't believe the speed. of her driving at first as she slipped onto the autobahn and quickly came up to cruising speed. The speedometer put it at 190 KPH. I made the calculation to 120 miles per hour. I had never driven faster than one little excursion up to 80 in Mom's car.

My eyes had been glued to Renate's active face and her hand gestures, since I first saw the slim, elegant figure waving from the aisle outside the customs station. Her English was pretty good, but it came wrapped in a very sexy German accent. She had the presence of a model and looked as if she had just stepped out of a photo shoot. Her blond hair was shoulder length and turned under all around so that her face peered out from a perfectly combed and brushed wreath of appealing hair.

She was a little taller than Mom, a bit leggier and her blouse was delightfully unbuttoned to reveal rather than conceal her cleavage ... I liked her immediately. She treated me like a long lost friend. Everything she said came from what a appeared to be a great and complete knowledge of me. That was just the impression she gave. Probably that way with everyone she meets.

"This season is what we call "Fasching," you call it Mardi Gras," she said over her shoulder to me. "You are going to love it- I promise! Costumes, parades, beer, music, parties ... everything!" she laughed and smiled back at me.

She grasped Mom's knee and squeezed it. "You, too, meine darling! Oh, and Klaus is so excited to see you. I should be jealous!"

"Do you know that Klaus and your mother were lovers before your father and mother? then she introduced me to Klaus?"

"Ohhh, Renate, you are overstating it!" Mom laughed.

I looked at her, and she shrugged and nodded. "We dated, yes. But it was really just a close friendship. Renate took him away from me!"

"We were all good friends, eh? David and I, you and Klaus. They were wonderful days! Wonderful!" Renate looked over her shoulder and smiled warmly at me.

We met Klaus at the Hofbrau Haus for dinner. He was a handsome blond haired man with an athletic figure. He looked perpetually ready to ski down a steep mountain. It was obvious that the three of them were locked in memories of happy days. I enjoyed hearing the endless stories.

"So, you have heard about our Carnival time, have you?" he said looking at me.

"A little bit."

"It is a favorite festival with us. We usually go a bit overboard on it, so you can expect a good time! That's sure! Renate has taken care of the costumes and you are a pirate. I hope that suits you?"

"Will we have a problem? Charles is almost 17. I don't think so, do you? He looks older than Hans. Hans is our son. He's off in England for school. He looks like you. Same height, only blond."

"No problem. You can have beer when you are 16 here. How's that?"

"the idea in our group is that the boys go off separately from the girls. And no one asks questions! It is wonderful!" Klaus laughed uproariously.

"Yes, and Klaus took advantage last year and didn't come home for three nights."

"Two!" he defended himself. "And besides, you got even!"

"Charlie, dear, will you be my date tonight? Would that be too boring for you? I'm afraid I cannot count on Klaus at these events!"

"I don't mind that at all," I said quickly.

"Your mother's costume is a little bit risqué! Well, a lot, actually! Can you stand that?" Again he laughed and punched me on the arm. "I picked the girls' costumes out! We are going out with two tramps, Charlie!" Klaus upended his glass of beer and called for the tab.

"We have to hurry now, the show starts at 8, doesn't it?"

I hung onto my seat as Klaus wheeled the two of us through the streets to their home, a tall town house in a village that looked like it had been there for ages. Dim streetlights were now on and glistened over rain-moistened cobblestone streets.

The costumes were unpacked and I began to look like a serious pirate complete with sword, eye patch and three-cornered hat. Mom summoned me to help her with the snaps on her revealing blouse. There was a knock on the door and Renate leaned in.

"I don't have a single pair of black panties! I can't wear the bloomers they sent with this costume. Do you happen to have a pair I can borrow?"

"Yes, Renate, just like the old days, eh?" she laughed and rummaged into her suitcase and handed her a lacy pair of panties.

"Woo-woo! Still wear fancy panties, I see!" she laughed and closed the door behind her.

The women's costumes were both pretty hot. Low cut blouses showing pretty cleavage and both skirts slit to the waist with black nylons and black and red lace garterbelts very much in evidence. High stiletto heels completed the ensemble. They were pretty sexy dates. Both wore heavy lipstick and pencil liner for a sultry effect. Renate's breasts were a little smaller than Mom's but very nice pushed up nicely into view over the low neckline.

Renate sat in back with me and the streetlight gleaming through the windows of the BMW kept lighting up her left leg with the dark top of stockings and a garter snap with a little bit of satin covering it. It pointed to the shadow between her legs which my mind kept telling me were my mother's panties on a blond pussy of my dreams.

The first place was a nightclub setting in a large public meeting hall. There were a few acts and then time was left for dancing. A black man came to our table and asked Renate to dance. She looked at Klaus for permission and he nodded.

"It is normal, here." he reassured me. Everyone is free to invite who they want to dance.

Klaus and Mom got up to dance and I couldn't help staring all around the room watching the beautiful blond Renate dancing with the contrasting black.

"I'm sorry to leave you here all alone, Charlie, are you having fun?" Renate was back and scooted her chair next to mine and we watched the dancers. A slow moody dance followed and she looked at me expectantly. I took her hand and tentatively led the way to the dance floor. A crystal ball spun overhead lighting the floor like a kaleidoscope. She moved easily into my arms and I trudged my clumsy way until I found that it was strikingly easy to dance with her.

"I'm going to ask for a waltz. Have you ever Waltzed, Charlie? No? I will teach you then. I'm a very good waltz teacher!"

I realized there was no arguing with Renate, and so I just did as I was told. Happily, it turned out to be fun.

We danced close to the bandstand and she tugged at the leader's coat tail. He responded as if they were old friends and nodded immediately to her request.

We were soon whirling around the room in a Waltz that I soon found completely engrossing.

We were back at the table and Mom leaned over to ask if I was having a good time. We agreed that this was really fun for both of us. Renate and Klaus danced away and left us alone.

"Care to dance? I offered. "You look pretty sexy, Mom."

"Ellen. Thank you, sir."

There was another waltz and I was able to show off my new skill and then the band returned to one of those Glen Miller tunes which brought us close together.

I felt my cock bump my Mom's tummy; felt her return the bump rather than pull away.

"It's OK," she smiled up at me.

I looked down her blouse and smiled at the part of the bra I could see down between the two soft hills of her tits. She straddled my leg, letting the skirt part sexily, and then grinned up at me.

"I think you are enjoying Germany!?

"I am enjoying the whole globes!"

"Can we cut in?" Renate asked, continuing dancing with Klaus.

We broke apart and my cock almost immediately bumped her tummy too.

She too, was quick to say it was OK. "It's OK, Charlie, I kind of like that. You know, that happens when I dance with my son Hans, too. And he is not as old as you -- just 14, and already it happens. I think mothers have that effect on their sons. I think it is nothing to feel strange about. ja?"

I nodded unconvincingly.

I felt her warm breath in my ear. "Would you mind ... putting it up so I can feel it more? Do you mind?"

I reached down and adjusted the angle of my cock so that it was straight up between us and we continued dancing. I felt her press her tummy close. Suddenly everything felt warm and sexy.

We danced very close for some time.

"It feels nice, Charlie. But is it OK for you, too?"

I nodded and felt her bra strap under my fingers. I fondled it and the thought of what it would be like to unsnap it raised my temperature several degrees.

When we came back to the table, my date stood in front of me a few extra moments, giving me time to adjust my bulging cock so it was not so obvious. Renate had won my heart.

"Do you think they are having too much fun, Charlie?" she smiled and nodded her head toward Klaus and Mom snuggling erotically to the music.

"It's alright, Charlie. I love them both so much that I can forgive them anything. I know they both love me just as much. It is wonderful, ja?"

"I think so!"

She took my hand and I squeezed hers. She looked into my eyes. and smiled.

"You are in my Hans' room. So It is like having my son home again. I miss him this long year. But it is good for his English, you know?"

The show was over and a second seating was ready to enter as we left.

"Now we should go to the Gast Haus, ja?" Klaus led the way as we walked to a big old building. It was so full that at first we could not even get past the front door. there was an Oompah band blaring from the far end of the hall and the whole crowd was singing enthusiastically.

Big buxom German girls brought large steins of beer and I began to feel the effect. The beer was delicious but I was not used to it and the effect was warm and dizzying.

Dancing was a matter of rubbing against your partner while the other dancers squeezed around you on all sides. The whole place was jumping wildly.

The beer was flowing and the party was getting drunk and happier by the moment. I danced with several women, but my favorites were my sexy mother and her best friend.

Renate would shout in my ear: "Are you having fun? and I would shout back "yes! Great!" We tried to make ourselves heard over the din of music and voices. It was a great party scene.

We moved on to another party and after an hour or so, Renate put her lips close to my ear and said above the din. " I think we have lost your mother and my husband. Do you see them?"

I searched and agreed, that they seemed to be missing.

Renate took my hand and we wended our way through the crush of the other dancers, looking for Mom and Klaus. She stopped frequently to talk with friends, exchange kisses on the cheek while I looked round and round for Mom. She never let go of my hand and sometimes she introduced me as her "date" with a gay laugh.

We sat for a time on two barstools that were vacated by two of her friends. Facing each other, I glanced down to find the slit of her skirt showing dramatically the opulent d of her thighs above the black bands of the stockings. She caught me staring and grinned happily.

"Charlie, you don't have to be a complete gentleman, you know!" She took my hand and put it on her thigh and my fingers found their own way along the nylon to the soft creamy skin above. Emboldened, I slipped my hand a little higher and felt the lace of her panties against my fingertips. Renate smiled and kissed me a little kiss on the lips.

"Now I know you are my date." she whispered loud enough to be heard above the music.

She turned a little toward the bar and my hand slipped between her legs and cupped the generous mound all firm and covered with the soft silken feeling of nylon panties. I squeezed and felt her thighs give an answering squeeze. She looked around the room and smiled as if nothing were happening. It took all my concentration to keep from showing my excitement. If anyone had spoken to me at that moment I would have dissolved into a pool of sweat on the floor. The thought of my mother catching me fondling her best friend passed through my mind and I glanced around guiltily. Still I continued playing with the sweet pussy of beautiful Renate. And Renate offered her smiling lips for a kiss.

"I think we will go on home. They can find their way, ja? I have had enough of the noise, I think. OK?"

"I don't think we should leave them, do you ... really?"

"I think they have found another party someplace. They will be fine. I'm sure of it. And, I am perfectly happy with my date. How about you?"

I agreed that I was happy with Renate and we began the drive along mountain roads back toward home.

"You know, Charlie, there is a legend here that a young man is to be taught about love by his Mother's best friend. Have you heard that?" She said it in an archly joking way. I didn't know what to say, but it was an exciting idea. Was she just kidding?

"Uh, no, I haven't heard that." I laughed a little self consciously.

We were quiet for a few minutes.

"I think that would be a wonderful legend, though ... Renate..."

"You do?"

"Yes."

After another long pause. "I do also, Charlie."

My heart was in my throat, to tell the truth I didn't expect a positive response. Now what? At that age, you are never sure if women are just kidding you along, especially older women ... It never seems likely that they really, really mean it.

"You have been a perfect gentleman all night. But, my dear, you don't have to be so perfect. It is Fasching you know. she took my hand and pulled it to her thigh. I could feel the sensual smoothness of her nylon stocking; and then the even purer smoothness of her thigh above the stocking top. I squeezed her thigh and allowed myself the pleasure of stroking the thigh of my mother's best friend. The light from the dashboard was enough to show the contrast of pure alabaster thigh and pitch black stocking top.

The car slowed and drew into a rest area alongside the road.

"I think I need to stop here. So much Beer, we drank, ja?"

"But first, I would like a kiss." The car fell silent and she leaned toward me to offer perfect lips, the lipstick still perfect and inviting. Our lips met softly and my hand bumped clumsily against her breasts, then calmed down and fondled the right one through the silky blouse and soft cup bra. I dared not squeeze. I just encircled the perfect perky globe and sighed as her tongue touched my lips, then my tongue. We stayed like that for a few moments.

"Nice. I thought you would be a good kisser."

She strode off to the ladies side and I went into the men's side. I stood by the urinal, longing to let go a flood of beer. My erection was so hard that I couldn't do it. I thought of other things, machines, elevators, anything until finally the painful flow began.

I was standing by the car staring at the moon when she returned.

"Can I have another?" she said, smiling that lovely eyes and lips smile.

We stood rocking against each other in the moonlight and she kissed me thoroughly. My cock responded immediately and she reached between us and adjusted it so that it was again firmly against her tummy. She rubbed against it very gently, as if fondling it. I could sense the silky panties under the thin skirt as my cock warmed her tummy.

I found her bottom with both my hands as she rubbed the silky tummy against me. My fingers traced the panty line along round, soft buttocks.

Our lips parted and she nuzzled close to my ear. I felt the warmth of her breath and knew I would follow her anywhere.

"You know ... don't you..." she said breathily as my hands played with her bottom. "That those are your own mother's panties you are playing with..." she giggled in a deep throated European voice.

"Yes and they ... feel ... very ... nice on you." I gasped and put my tongue into her ear.

"Should I let you get into your mother's panties, I wonder? If it were Hans, I might be tempted, but wouldn't have the nerve." she giggled. and I squeezed the wonderful full cheeks of her ass and pressed her body tight against my cock.

We got back into the car and I boldly took her back into my arms. She came along easily and I enjoyed her tongue fondling mine. I slipped my hand into her bra and felt her nipple for the first time. I didn't have enough hands. I wanted to feel everything all at once, her legs, her breasts, her pussy, her ass, her bra strap, everything.

"I think, Charlie, that we have had so much beer, that it is prudent to get a room near here and spend the night."

A sleepy night clerk gave us the key. "Zimmer vierundzwanzig. Obergeschoss nach rechts." He pointed toward the stairs.

There was no light in the hallway and we had to find the switch before finding our way down to our room. Renate found it after a little stroking of the wall at the top of the stair and a dim light bulb guided our way down the hallway and around a corner.

There was one large bed with a huge feather filled cover. It all looked terribly sexual and a bit naughty there in the middle of the night with a beautiful and exotic older woman. Renate opened the leaded glass windows which swung creakily but precisely into the cool moonlit night air.

There was a love seat under the windows and Renate sat on my lap, her breasts just at eye level. Her lipstick tasted marvelous and our tongues seemed to know each other already. I stroked the long nylon thigh and toyed with the garter strap which spanned the white thigh.

"Touch me again, Charlie." she whispered. I slipped my hand between her legs and cupped her pussy. It was wonderful. She opened her legs wider and her arms were tight around my neck as her tongue slipped deep into my mouth. I could feel the soft creamy pool of moisture under the panties and, with my heart in my mouth, I explored until I could get my finger under the tight leg band of the black panties. Her pussy was wet and softly open to me.

"Am I wet, Charlie? Have you made me wet?" she said, her lips kissing mine again and again, the excitement clear in her voice. My finger found her opening. I slipped it in all the way and enjoyed the moist cream of her pussy.

"OH!" she gasped. "Yes!" Her hand covered mine, holding it inside her pussy. Though I didn't need any encouragement. The excitement of feeling her woman's cream surrounding my finger with a molten heat was enough. I had never been so excited.

"Undress me, Charlie>" she said, standing before me. I found the button of her skirt and let it drop to the floor. She stepped out of the circle with her long legs. The black nylon stockings and the high heels made her legs long and curvaceous. I trailed my hands over the stocking tops and fondled the clips holding them up her long legs. I leaned forward and kissed the mound of her pussy and took in the scent of perfume and pussy. The perfume was new and exotic to me. It was stronger, deeper, than my mother's but just as exciting.

Pressing my face to that sleek silken belly, I put my hands on her bottom and clutched her close. I felt her hands stroke my head, the fingers slipping through my hair. as my cheek rubbed across her mound.

When I looked up, she had unbuttoned the blouse and it hung loose, waiting for me to remove it. I tugged it down her arms and stared at the twin mounds of her breasts pushed high and melon-like by the black bustier with red trim lace. She turned around to let me unsnap the long row of snaps. Instead, I looked long and hard at her bottom and caressed her through the nylon panties.

"Hans likes my panties, too." she giggled... : "It is normal for boys to be curious about their mother's underwear, I think. "It's nice." she murmured idly while I played with her bottom, marveling at the way it felt in my hands.

Slowly, I figured out the snaps and she caught it with her arms and turned to me again.

Her lips were moist with the lipstick glistening when she smiled down at me.

"Want to see them, Charlie?"

"Yes..." I gasped.

Slowly, she let the garment slip, her eyes watching me as my own eyes devoured the perky and firm breasts. They were capped with nipples swollen into pyramids, stiff and beautiful. She knelt on the loveseat so that her nipples were a comfortable height for me to suckle. I took one into my mouth and brazenly returned her stare as I nibbled and sucked it with eager lips and tongue and teeth. She bit her lips and grimaced slightly as I nibbled. But she kept her tit in my mouth, asking for more, even if I had been too rough, too eager, at first.

"Gently." she said quietly.

She moaned and squirmed a little as I fondled and sucked her breasts. I could have gone on and on.

"Take me to bed, Charlie. Nehmen Sie Ihre Frau zu Bett."

She stood and let me watch as she walked away. Her taut bottom looked wonderfully heart-shaped in the black panties. The garter belt framed her ass very seductively and I nearly drooled as I watched her hips roll under the nylon panties. She turned and held out her hand to me and I walked toward the golden haired pussy and the pert, pink nippled breasts. She sat on the bed and unbuttoned my shirt, then stripped it off and threw it to the floor. I waited as she unzipped my pants and let them drop to the floor, leaving my cock jutting through my jockey shorts.

"Oh, my! Du hast einen netten Grossen Stichel!

Renate looked up at me with those steel grey eyes. She brushed back her hair and took my cock in both hands, fondling and examining it.

"Wunderbar!" she giggled. She opened her mouth and I watched as the head of my dick entered the rounded lips of my beautiful German queen. She squeezed my balls and let my cock bathe in her mouth. I felt her tongue exploring it, the moist warmth almost overwhelming as I strained to keep from cumming.

Her breasts were swaying wonderfully and I reached for them. Holding the satin globes in my hands I closed my eyes hoping that I would not make a fool of myself by shooting my sperm into her lovely mouth before it was time.

But it was too late. I couldn't wait any longer. My body had had all the teasing it could take. The fondling tummy on the dance floor, even my mother's body when we danced. Then feeling Renate's pussy through the black panties and stroking her thighs and those long black nylons. It was all too much to hold. On top of all that, I had never had so much beer before. I simply closed my eyes and let go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.