My Mother's Lover
Chapter 2: A Darkling Night

Copyright© 2008 by jackieoh

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Darkling Night - A story of incestuous love. Ellen is determined to arm her sixteen year old son with sexual knowledge Her school friends and her sister add to his sexual experiences as they travel the world.ultimately he becomes the perfect lover for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Friday, October 20, 1972
Dear Diary,

My mother used to tell me that with children, the problems kept getting more complicated as they grew up. Today Sally's mother came to talk with me. It seems that she has trouble talking about sexual subjects with her daughter. She knows that Sally has sort of adopted me as friend and confidante. (Which I like. She's such a sweetheart.) Anyway, she wants me to talk to Sally about sex — afraid of what might be going on with Sally and C dating, you know, that sort of thing.

I have been going very carefully so far, not wanting to go too far with Sally and certainly not wanting to discuss anything about C's sex life, if they are doing it. My god! But she has asked me general sex questions, too, which I'm glad to answer of course. She asked about lumps in her breasts, for example and I showed her how to examine herself. She has sweet little breasts.

As you might guess, I had a few quiet moments of panic fearing that somehow they knew about C and me. And by the way, C continues to show great maturity for his age and we are doing just great. I'm proud of him, so proud of him! And we have settled back into our comfortable relationship on the subject of sex after our big weekend at the farm. It's lovely.

Even though I am still a bit terrified of storms, we had a very exciting private party when the electricity failed the other night. C was charming!


The Present:
Charley:

I'm amazed how the mind can bring back the details of memories locked up for years in your mental vault! I recall it all as if it were yesterday. I was aware that Sally had become buddies with my mother, but nothing about the conversation between mothers.

My memory of the night the rains came like a monsoon is as fresh as yesterday.

There was a huge flash of lightning. The refrigerator's hum stopped. The dishwasher splashed to a jarring stop. The color picture on the TV shrank to a single bright point. Then total darkness.

"Oh! My god!"

My mother had just arrived next to the couch carrying a glass of wine for her and a coke for me. I heard her stumble toward me. Reaching blindly, both hands caught her thighs and stopped her fall.

"Thanks. Wow, it's dark!"

Guiding her to the couch, my hands tingled with the complex sensual feel of the silk dress sliding over full thighs snug inside pantyhose and a slip. I felt a little sheepish about being erotically excited by this simple gesture.

"There! I didn't spill a drop!" she gasped as she landed next to me.

We sat in silence for a moment.

"Shall I get candles, do you think? Or wait and see if it comes on? It's eerie that it's so dark, isn't it?"

Her thigh pressed tight against mine, warm and sensual.

"Let's wait. I like to watch the lightning." I said.

"Hmmmm, you know that it scares me sometimes, though?

"Yes. I'll hold your hand." I reassured her.

The storm raged on; a heavy, drenching rain was lighted by the sporadic flashes of lightning. Beautiful, really.

Then ... and then ... her hand gently grasped my balls and cock through my pants. She hadn't done that before. My cock swelled. I stopped breathing for a moment. Her hand just held me. A thrill simmered in my loins and I closed my eyes and shivered with the pleasure of Mom fondling me so warmly, so intimately. I spread my legs a little wider and she squeezed very softly with that lovely feminine touch. I was thrilled.

A blinding flash. Her grip tightened and then turned into a firm caress that brought me an inch closer to orgasm. It was the beginning of an incredibly erotic evening in the dark. I don't know if it would seem erotic to anyone else, but it was to me on that evening, long ago.

The next strike was not so big, mostly light, and we found our faces lighted, ashen white, eyes staring at each other. Her grip changed and turned into a caress; just my cock, lying along the leg of my pants. Very softly, she stroked along it, her fingers curling around the shaft. Then she playfully squeezed the head.

I felt like I hadn't taken a breath, but I must have been breathing quietly, taking in the pleasure of her exploring hand.

I put my arm around her shoulder and felt her cuddle closer against the storm, the thunder and the lightning flashes. Her hand wasn't moving much, or else I would have already cum and my pants would have been soaked. Rather she was just quietly holding my balls and cock protectively in her hand.

Again, I spread my legs and sighed with pleasure.

"You're sweet!" she whispered close to my ear, her breath sending another shiver down my spine. Her kiss on my cheek felt moist with lipstick.

I slipped my fingers into the neck of her dress and followed her brassiere strap until I felt the soft, thin material of the cup tautly reaching to surround her round left breast. As she fondled my cock, I began to caress her breast through the light bra cup ... Just my fingers at first, circling there above her nipple.

"MMmmmm. Feels ... feels yummy..." she whispered.

I reached deeper and circled her nipple jutting against the light restraint of the bra cup. She squirmed with pleasure as I took her nipple between thumb and finger and squeezed gently. Her hand tightened and smoothed along the length of my cock. I felt her pull her legs up beside her on the couch, her stockings making that sexy "whip-whip" sound when a girl's legs rub together in stockings.

My throat was tight with excitement. There was a loud crash of lightning hitting nearby and the room lighted brightly. I could see that her skirt was high on her thighs and glimpsed the sexy sight of her hand surrounding my cock and balls. Her hand looked very comfortable. It also looked quite comforting to me...

"OK?" she whispered.

"Yes..." I gasped.

"Mmmm, me too."

My hand slipped lower into her dress and she unfastened a button to make it easier for me to cup her whole left breast. We gently caressed each other, sitting quietly, enjoying the dark, enjoying the storm, enjoying our closeness.

"I must say that sitting here in the storm is ... very exciting ... don't you think?" I felt her shudder a little against my body.

"Yes, I like it a lot."

In the silence, I heard her scratch her leg ... That sound of a long fingernail on taut nylon stocking is unmistakable and sexually a big turn-on. I wonder if girls understand that? "Of course!" I thought ruefully, they seem to know everything!

She leaned forward, probing in the dark for her wine glass. When she leaned back, I slipped my hand back into her dress. The soft silky fabric of her brassiere felt familiar as I explored the wonder of the globe it supported.

My heart was in my throat as I spoke.

"Which bra is... ?"

"Which bra am I wearing? Let's see, it's an old one. Has very thin cups. Sort of a shimmery fabric. You can almost see through it. One of my old favorites because it is so comfortable. I think it is ... let's see ... Bali? Yes, I think it's a Bali"

We sat listening to the rain as it increased in intensity, beating against the window.

"Why?" she asked. "Do you like it?"

I nodded, but couldn't speak. I had never asked her a question about her lingerie and still felt a little bashful about this familiarity.

"It's comfortable to wear. But a little worn-out too. Doesn't lift me as much as it once did." She pushed her breast upwards by way of demonstrating.

"Do you remember this one?"

"Yes, very silky feeling."

She giggled. "You know my underwear better than I do! I should take you with me when I buy new things! You have good taste."

"Ohmigod, I couldn't go in that department!" I laughed. "I'd like to, though!" I added.

She squeezed my cock and balls in a gentle caress.

"Is my bra making my sweetie hard?"

"No it's the YOU inside the bra." I was becoming more brazen by the moment, talking about her this way.

"I have another one, you know." she murmured quietly. I followed the line of her bra to the right breast and searched for her nipple. She purred contentedly as I stroked the contents of the flimsy silken bra. Her hand moved along my shaft as if exploring, looking for the tip. Her touch became very light as she teased the end of my dick with feather-light, nimble fingertips.

"Soooooo, it's not just my underwear. You like what's inside too?" she giggled with pleasure at my discomfort.

I nodded and squeezed the nipple.

"Oooooo! Mmmmm! I deserved that. Don't worry, I like finding that you have been in my underwear drawers. Because it's you! And it makes me feel appreciated. Makes me feel like a girl. Wanted!" She laughed and snuggled closer.

"You can tell?"

"Usually. You don't get things back quite right. Always very neat but a little different than I fold my brassieres and especially my panties." she giggled against my neck. "I don't mind, though. Sometimes I think about your hands having been inside my panties when I put them on and it is a little extra thrill. Do you think I'm terrible for thinking that?"

"Wow! No!" I replied.

The rain had nearly stopped and we could hear it dripping from the trees in sporadic bursts as the wind blew. There were continued flashes of lightning further away now, but coming closer.

"MMMMmmm." she purred as I fondled first one breast and then the other, my eagerness showing.

Something was carrying me along on a swift stream of talk; saying more than usual,

" ... Mom..."

"Yes ... yes, what, dear? Tell me."

"Sometimes I ... take your clothes out of your hamper ... you know, after you've worn..."

She nodded her head against my shoulder.

"I know, dear."

We paused. For some reason I had needed to tell her. I also found it exciting to talk to her about these things now.

"I sometimes ... sometimes leave them ... just for you to find ... Oh god, there, I've said it," she said quietly.

"Really?"

She nodded vigorously, saying nothing, just turning her face into my neck and kissing me.

" ... I ... I like the scent of your body ... still in them."

Trembling like a leaf, she grasped me in a big hug,.

"And ... you think of me ... of me, Charley?"

"I think of you ... and ... and ... and smell your pussy, Mom." I whispered this hoarsely in her ear, then slipped my tongue along her earlobe and sucked it into my mouth. She trembled and clutched me to her body. I suddenly found myself trembling with the excitement of the words.

"Thank you. I love that. I love the thought of that. Is that silly, do you think? It is so sweet that you masturbate thinking of your mother. I sometimes find my panties with ... with some of your sperm." She squeezed me again and we sat watching the rain and fondling each other.

She paused for a long time.

"It ... thrills me," she whispered breathily in my ear.

Suddenly another bright flash announced a renewed storm.

"Let's go on the sun porch. It will be all around us. Like we are outside!" she suggested.

We walked silently through the house and the sound of rain on the flat roof of the sunroom grew as we approached. The rain had slackened from earlier, but was still quite loud because of the flat roof. As the rain picked up, the sensation of being outside in the rain was even more intense.

Mom had stopped for another glass of wine and joined me, slipping her hands around me and pressing tight against me from behind. I reached back and put my hands on her hips, my fingers just touching the softness of her bottom. She slipped her hand into the top of my pants, not reaching my cock, but just the intimate feel of her hand against my hairy belly made me shudder with pleasure.

"Ooooh! This is neat!" she said against my back.

I untangled us and moved behind her, putting my arms around her waist. Carefully, I moved my hands up until I was cupping both breasts in my hands though the dress and brassiere.

"Sooooo, you like to play with mommy's titties? Eh, Charley, my dear!" She looked up at me and clasped her hands over mine so that we were lifting her tits together. My cock nuzzled her bottom.

I heard her sigh with pleasure.

Abruptly there was a huge flash of light followed by a torrential increase in rain beating on the roof. I squeezed her breasts; massaging them, making love to them. Mom pressed her bottom against my cock and I rubbed my dick deep into the crease of her ass.

"Sweetie! I feel so good. You make me feel so good!" She was quite talkative tonight. Happily I played with her tits, trying to make it feel good for her, but mostly simply enjoying the feeling of her big soft breasts filling my hands.

A crash of thunder made her shiver as I felt her hands reaching to unzip my pants, followed by the sure feel of her hand slipping inside. She squeezed my cock through my shorts for a moment; then reached through the slot and I felt the thrilling softness of her fingers caressing the bare skin of my cock. I gasped with pleasure as she tugged me closer. It is one of the most erotic feelings in the world when a feminine hand finds your cock after seeking it through your unzipped fly and the labyrinth of jockey shorts.

"It unsnaps in the front, dear." she whispered.

I unbuttoned more of her dress and a flash of lightning showed the white of her brassiere. I opened the catch after a brief struggle, while she played with my cock. Her breasts sprang from the captivity of the brassiere. The cups hung aside as I eagerly scooped up her tits with my hands. The smooth feel of her skin thrilled me as the big globes made me shiver with pleasure. Another flash and I saw the thimble shape of her nipples jutting into the darkness.

There we stood, rain pouring down around us, and flashes of light prisming through runnels of water streaming down the windows of the sunroom. We were moving eagerly against each other while our hands busily groped and squeezed and grasped and grabbed, each trying desperately to please the other.

We sat on two barstools as the rain slackened a bit. We were facing each other now and she had slipped my cock back inside my shorts and was caressing it through my pants again.

"This is nice, too." she said quietly. "I mean touching you like this. Through your pants, I mean.

I was playing with her nipples, looking at the round, opulent, teardrop shape of her breasts in the dim light, waiting for the lightning to flash and outline them completely. Taking a serious deep breath, I dropped one hand between us and let it rest between the soft fleshy thighs. She didn't object. I slowly slipped my hand under the hem of the dress. I was thrilled to be doing this. The heat of her thighs wreathed my daring hand. Finally, I felt the center seam of her pantyhose and traced it down her slit until my fingers were ready to cup her mound. She opened her legs and let me feel her pussy!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.