My Mother's Lover - Cover

My Mother's Lover

Copyright© 2008 by jackieoh

Chapter 1: A New Beginning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: A New Beginning - A story of incestuous love. Ellen is determined to arm her sixteen year old son with sexual knowledge Her school friends and her sister add to his sexual experiences as they travel the world.ultimately he becomes the perfect lover for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Dear Diary,

It's been a week since we returned from our weekend at the farm. I've thought long and hard about our little sensual adventure. I've watched Charley carefully. And, I can't find anything wrong with the world we have invented.

Charley has been quiet and thoughtful, too. I sense that he felt a little thunderstruck at first, but quickly came back to his usual cheerful self. I only notice that he is even more thoughtful than before, more little touches on the wrist when he tells me something; more of a loving twinkle in his eyes when he looks at me. I can't tell if it has changed me in any way.

When he asked me to show him ... show him more about the particulars, the details of sex ... using my own body, a lump formed in my stomach. I wasn't sure if it was Okay to go so far. However, as in all things between us, it soon became quite natural ... natural feeling. Still, it was a big step. And in the end, he handled it perfectly ... no pun intended.

I wasn't sure exactly how it would end, but it turned out to be lovely. In the final moments, after he explored and touched me beautifully ... so tenderly, he took a deep breath and asked "Let me put it in?" I think that is the sexiest thing a man can ever say. And, dear diary, I let him put it in ... just once. I squeezed his pretty cock and asked him to leave it in and let us enjoy a few moments together. It was delicious.

So, after a week, it hasn't damaged us. I confess I wanted more ... We both had tears as he withdrew.


Charley:

I folded the diary on my chest and rolled my head in the pile of her pretty underpants all silky and perfumed, and let the memory roll in my head.

It was a busy week. School started up along with football practice and Mom was working late preparing for some big meeting that was coming up. I could tell that she was a little apprehensive about the way our weekend had ended and I went out of my way to be helpful and more talkative than usual. I found that I liked it, too. I couldn't look at her without the thought of her warm pussy making my cock hard, so I was in a constant state of "lover's nuts" discomfort, but I felt great. By the end of a week of football strength routines, I could feel all my muscles and I felt like I was king of the heap.

I also realized that my mother actually enjoyed seeing my cock. Don't ask me where that came from, but it was exactly what I decided. And so, by the end of the week, I was being more brazen about it. Coming downstairs in nothing but jockey shorts with a stiffy boldly tenting them. I let on that I was not even aware of it.

"Are you going to parade around like that all Saturday?' she said. But her tone let me know that it was just a duty thing of a mother. '"What if I went around like that?" she said, punching me softly on my bare bicep. She clung to the bulging muscle with both hands and I leaned against her soft body.

"I'd like it!!" I said quickly, smiling at her.

She squeezed me hard and went back to fixing breakfast with a big smile on her face.

"It's a good thing I like you and you're cute!" she retorted.

She was wearing a long nightgown and the sun streaming from the windows shadowed her body under the gown. I gaped at her beauty once again. The outline of her breasts was clear; round and succulent looking. Her tummy curved into the smaller bulge of her pussy mound. All this was my pre-breakfast treat as the bacon scent spread through the room and she stood turning the potatoes and the eggs. I watched as she turned to push the toast down and for a moment, her legs made an "A" shape up to the slight flat shadow where panties must be snuggling against the plump lips protecting her slit. My cock was just as hard as a rock and I reached down to rub it and move it to a more comfortable position. She caught me. Her eyes flitting across my lower abdomen and then back to her work.

Her face was flushed when she brought the plates and sat next to me. Next to me, rather than across from me, the thought ran through my mind.

"The cook hasn't had a morning kiss, yet!" she said brightly.

"Oh, sorry." I muttered, and kissed the cheek she offered. Her breast touched my arm; or was it my arm that found her breast under the gown. I don't know, but I remember how soft it felt.

After breakfast, we met in the hall upstairs in the doorway to my room. She grasped me by both my arms and looked into my eyes.

"We're Okay, you and I? Aren't we? After the weekend and all?"

"Of course! Yes, we are very okay, Mom."

"Oh, good. I was sure ... but..." she pressed close to me, I put my arms around her, and we stood like that for awhile. Her soft breasts were free and soft and swayed against my chest. We rocked in each other's arms, me in just my jockeys and her in the long flowing cotton robe with just a hint of pink trim at the neck and three buttons open the cleavage shadowed between her breasts.

"You're still my darling little boy! Well, maybe not so little." She giggled and straddled my thigh. She briefly rubbed her mound against the prominent prick prodding the thatch of womanly glory between her legs.

She broke away, rolling her eyes at me, and strode down the hall. She pulled her hem up, letting me see her panties as she swept into her bedroom to get dressed.

There were chores to be done and the day passed quickly. A little fall yard work was pleasant in a dying sun and smoke from leaves burning at the end of the drive left us both needing a shower. But first we went downtown for a burger at the drive-in and were back just as the sun disappeared.

I took off my clothes in the laundry room and strolled past her once more with my cock at half mast. She shook her head slowly, with a hint of a smile.

"You've always had a cute butt, you know." she said.

I ducked into the shower and couldn't wait another moment. I leaned against the wall and the thought of her warm vagina firmly holding my cock in a warm, wet velvet cloak flooded back. I stroked, all the time seeing my mother's body on my closed eyelids. In a few seconds, my sperm splattered against the tile wall. My knees felt weak, but wonderful. I turned the temperature up and stood in the steam, luxuriating in satisfied sexual harmony. I mentally squeezed her tits a little longer and reached for the towel.

Still naked, I walked down the hall hoping to bump into Mom. I heard the shower in her bath running and so went into my own room. There on the corner of my bed was her copy of "Jane Austen." This was our signal that I could come to her bed and comfort her tonight if I felt like it. I felt like it. In spite of just having jerked off in the shower, the thought brought life back to my cock right away.

I laid down and read a few pages about Mr. Darcy and Jane. My mind wasn't in it, though. All my attention was on the sound of shower and the thought of her beautiful tits all full of soap suds. I turned off my light and lay in the quiet dark. The shower ended and I waited an endless amount of time, waiting until I knew she was comfortably in her bed. Waiting for me. Waiting for me to sooth her with long caressing strokes down her back to her buttocks. Along her hips to her waist and the soft beginnings of breasts tucked away under her arms.

Always before, I would creep into her room when I heard the sounds of her muted masturbation moans. We would cuddle each other into warm sleep. So I was surprised to hear her call my name from the darkness.

"Charley?"

I bounded off the bed and went to her door. Her room was not completely dark as it had been other nights. Tonight a slash of light crossed the bed from the open bathroom door and as if in a spotlight, her voluptuous shape glowed fresh from the shower.

Only a pair of pale violet panties!

"Two can play at this game!" she said quietly, stifling a giggle.

There I stood in my tight jockey shorts and a jutting cock. And there on the bed, my mother wearing only panties tight across her tummy and her mound, both looking delightfully pretty. I could see the hint of a dark patch of hair and the outline of a slit between legs that opened toward me.

I was stunned. She looked beautiful. She looked ready for her lover. She looked sexy.

"Shall we play ... shall we play with each other, Charley?"

"Yes..." I blurted.

"Would you bring the bottle from the sink?" Her voice was husky, I think with nervousness.

In the sink, a bottle of body oil lay in a stream of hot water. I took it out and reached for a towel and dried it.

She had washed out her panties and bra and they hung sexily draped over the towel rack. I fondled the soaking wet shapes as I dried the bottle fully aware of the increasing pressure in my balls. No matter how often I touched her underwear, it had the same effect on me. The mysterious excitement. Here I was with my head resting in a pile of her panties years after the exciting night so long ago. The thrill was still there. Maybe it never goes away.

"Leave the light on tonight, Charley, if you want."

I put the bottle down on the bed and crawled up next to her, my eyes drinking in the hard nipples capping mounds of pleasure.

"Look at them, Charley." she said quietly.

"Ohhhh, Mom!" I gasped and put my head next to hers.

She whispered in my ear. "We are going to play with each other Charley, dear. I want you to play with my breasts. I want to play with that big beautiful cock. I want to feel you against me. I want you to suck my nipples just like when you were a baby. What do you want to feel, baby?" Her voice was breathless. I had the feeling she couldn't say more.

I put my mouth close to her ear. "I want to touch your cunt!' I regretted it immediately. "Mmmmm ... not that word, sweetheart. Think of another. I don't like that one so much. OK?"

"Sorry, Mom. I want to... "I gulped, having trouble getting the words out. "I want to play with your vagina ... your pussy, your soft pussy lips ... I want to squeeze these big tits ... Everything!" I felt her caress me by squeezing me with head and shoulder where my breath was teasing her ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.