Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 72

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 72 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Seventy-two - Tuesday

The sensation of a pussy rhythmically squeezing your morning wood while slowly sliding back and forth on it, is a wonderful way to welcome a new day.

I was spooned against Sue, deeply lodged within her while attempting to cup one of her monster mams. We were both contributing to the slow in and out of our coupling, until Sue let out a loud groan and I felt our crotches get soaked from her juices. This led to more rapid in and outs, until I unloaded into her while squeezing her breast and nipple, which caused her to come some more.

Whoa! This is the way to wake up.

Sue pulled from me and turned over to smother my face with kisses. We kissed and hugged until we both had to get up out of our totally soaked bed to pee.

While Sue used the toilet, I started two pots of coffee. When I returned to take a turn splashing in the bowl, Sue was in the shower. I joined her and we enjoyed washing each other, and sharing some more kisses.

We both dressed for work and went out onto the patio to the noise of all the birds in our large open yard. Glenda threw seed out for the birds daily, so we were blessed with their busy chirping and singing. Martin had several birdhouses strategically placed so birds nested around the house as well.

Folks began arriving, energized by a good night's sleep. Phil and Judy brought the usual breakfast sandwiches and donuts. Sue had added something new for the mornings. We now had chilled orange juice and milk to go along with our coffee. I was surprised how many had both juice and milk.

The discussion was that an audit group was going to work through the books quickly today, to see what had been happening with the new company over the last year or so, and how bad the suspected embezzlement was. The previous owners really couldn't and wouldn't do anything about it as they sold the plant and the business with its debts, obligations, contracts, and receivables as a package. There was an accounting firm's statement of audit but it was obvious that it was fake, therefore probably adding another charge of intent to defraud.

Tiny said he had Ben use his pull to put a lien on all five principal officers' homes and bank accounts. He didn't know how long he could keep them tied up, but it might be long enough to come up with some more charges. Ben was using his connections to search through the two main characters' finances to see if there were hidden funds.

I wanted to be at the plant to greet the workers as they came in. Sue wanted to come too, as she said they were really going to be her people. We took both cars as we were going to be busy all day.

The workers were nervous at first, when they came through the employee entrance, with Sue and me waiting for them. We greeted them all and directed them to the big lunchroom after clocking in. There were boxes and boxes of donuts waiting for them. When all the employees were crammed into the room, Sue and I got in front of them to first introduce ourselves, and to explain our new ownership. Sue described the new garments that they would be making, and the quality she wanted to give her customers. Next it was my turn. I told them that all of us were capable of creating quality, the perfect garment. One of the ways to do that was to do it right the first time, by being exact, by double checking what you were going to do, before you did it.

Sue stopped me as she noticed some people straining to understand. Mike explained that several employees did not speak English and that they employed six deaf people for which they had to use hand signing.

Sue spoke in Spanish asking, that those that did not understand English yet to come forward so she could go over what had been already said. Sue then stood up and signed for the deaf to come up close so she could tell them what had been said already as well.

It was really odd to watch my love speaking to her employees in Spanish and signing at the same time. She told me to continue, and to pause after each group of ideas, so she could translate.

I think I got it across to them what our primary goal was. We wanted to clean up the incomplete contracts, before integrating Sue's garments into production. She told them that she would want volunteers to begin working on the delicate garments, so they could set up how the piecework would flow.

I asked that the employees speak among themselves, as I was going to ask for their recommendations for group leaders within the different work areas. The group leader needed to be the best at the job they were doing, and the best teacher as well.

We used up an hour of our workers clock time, but it was worth it. They all seemed anxious to do a good job.

When we went to the offices, Tiny and Betty were carrying records to the conference room where the auditors were going over everything from the past year.

Tiny and I decided we needed to go through the individual offices and put personal items in boxes to return to the now ex-employees as none of the three other guys showed up this morning with their résumés. There were safes in the President's and CFO's offices. Betty didn't have the combinations or who had sold the safes. Tiny called the locksmith to have him come out to open them.

I left Tiny to his treasure hunt, going to find Sue and tell her I wanted to check on progress across the street. I found her working with a couple of ladies, showing them her patterns. Sue wanted to use some leftover material in order to develop the piece work process, so they were busily cutting out patterns and laying them out on huge tables to view the garment spread out.

Back at the shop, my nerves settled down. All those people on the edge of having almost lost their jobs had me a wreck. I hope we can salvage the business. I felt we would, as Sue seemed to have a tremendous amount of knowledge of the type of operation she had bought.

Ruth said her life was a breeze now that she had a good assistant and that we weren't hiring quite so many folks every week. She was making up a deposit from the checks she had received. She said the check deposit and the credit card verification summaries were the most fun as she could see all the cash coming in.

She said the really big funds were direct deposited especially the new federal contracts. She was saying the military paid everything by credit card, but most of the domestic agencies paid either by check or direct deposit after delivery.

Phil had a stack of papers on his desk, discussing with Judy how he should present his proposal for a large sale. It was for all new back up generators to a group of hospitals. The deal would be worth over ten million when you included the labor and materials for installation.

It was fun to walk through the customer service area, as there were now so many people taking orders and answering questions from people who called in. The customer service folks had a big board that showed where the outside sales people and the tech support guys were today so they would recognize where the calls would be coming from. Wherever the outside people went, they stirred up as much business after they left as they had written while at the customers.

Downstairs in the new addition, Jed had a class of men going over a new design in diesel engines that he wanted to incorporate into his rebuild. These men were all highly trained, and were interested in learning more to build a better product.

Out in the body building area, Dan had four sets of plans for smaller bodies he wanted to try out at a couple of dealers. He wanted to initially make them in the painted versions only, to see what the acceptance was. I told him to make a couple of each and let the retailers see what they could do with them. We would place them on consignment at the dealers as a marketing test.

The motor shop was now building all three brands of motors in response to orders. The NASCAR orders were down, but other forms of stock car racing were equally as demanding of premium engines. Our engines had caught on with the 'Outlaw' and 'Sprint' car crowd, along with the short track late model owners, so we had plenty of orders. It would be impossible for us to overbuild a market. We had not even begun to consider building transmissions yet. With all of the different gear ratio configurations it would be difficult to build many in advance.

Shawna and Charlie had put the finishing touches on the bike they had been working on and were now starting on their next ordered project. This one was going to be an all custom bike. They had our guys build the frame and were working with the sheet metal guys for the fenders and tanks. They were even going to fashion their own handlebars. Sandy and Mandy were working on the motor and transmission, making it the same quality as our other engines. They were going to turn out something rivaling the California shops.

While I was talking to Shawna and Charlie they told me that they had heard I was going to have a couple of benefit parties for them. They said I shouldn't do it as they were in good shape since Shawna's insurance had taken care of the big medical bills. Charlie said that Sue had her Uncle Ben get in touch with him so he might be able to recover a little extra from the guy who had hit him. Ben had told him that he would investigate the man's assets and get Charlie and Shawna some of whatever he had.

Debbie had a new guy and two girls working on restocking the trucks. The trucks all had a slightly different inventory for the type of cars or trucks they supported. There were many common items, but there was enough difference that each one needed a checklist. Each truck team had modifications they wanted done to make their life easier while at the tracks, so these three were responsible for getting them completed. Debbie had done well selecting the three crew members. She used them for chasing parts and other shop chores when they were not getting equipment ready for the coming week.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.