Vacation?
Chapter 71

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 71 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Seventy-one - Monday

This was nice. I woke with my head cushioned against Sue's two wonderful, pillowy, breasts. It seems I always end up with my face near them as if I was nursing. Guys must always want to go back to the nipple.

The little movement of me waking up must have been enough to wake Sue too, as she lifted me to her lips. We kissed, welcoming the new day. I'm not sure how it happened, but as we were kissing, our bodies joined and I was deep inside my loving wife once again. Our motion was slow, steady, and very intensely full of love and sharing. In a few short minutes, we were sharing a mutual orgasm that left us gasping and hugging.

Our only words so far had been some nice 'I love yous' while we were kissing and hugging after our release. We slid from bed with Sue heading for the bathroom and me going to the kitchen to make coffee. When I came back to the bathroom, Sue was in the shower, so I peed then joined her. We lovingly washed each other, enjoying the touching and mutual caresses, until we were joined once again. Sue was standing with her back to me, legs open, and hands on the wall, holding herself up. This time we were slamming into each other, quickly gaining a rapid release of our mutual passions.

Sue turned in my arms after we had pulled apart our connection saying, "We are really two horny people aren't we? Before you came here, neither one of us was sexual. There had to be something that made us this way when you got here. Ruth was my only outlet before you, and we only fooled around once a week or so. She offered Tiny all the time, but I just wasn't into guys. Then I saw you and my pussy started throbbing. You were something magical to me. I don't know why, but you were. Since we met, I'm horny all the time, and I swear I could take on a small army sometimes, and you can go forever and ever and just keep coming. We are so meant for each other, it's wonderful."

We dressed in non-work clothes even though it was Monday. I think we wanted to just spend the day with each other and let the world just take care of itself. I was in shorts and a T-shirt, while Sue was wearing one of her sexy, sheer, robes.

When we went out onto the patio, Glenda was already there, with the light on, which meant other folks began arriving quickly. It was nice having all of our regulars here. Debbie and Deanne came over together without Hank, both wearing T-shirts. This time, Deanne had a T-shirt on that actually was long enough to cover her pubes.

Before Deanne sat down she gave Sue a big hug and whispered something into her ear. Sue smiled and said, "You'll get another chance, I promise."

Joan and Betty showed up in gowns similar to Sue's, next Ruth came with Tiny. Ruth was wearing a pink gown that was even more sheer than Sue's. Sandy and Mandy showed up with Bob and Drew. The two guys couldn't keep their eyes from gawking at all the near bare flesh. Sandy said, "Looks like breakfast is going to be pussy. Where do I get my serving."

That cracked everyone up, including Charlie, who was being pushed onto the patio by Shawna, already in her work clothes.

Phil and Judy showed up with a big box full of breakfast sandwiches, which were instantly a big hit. While people were grabbing sandwiches, Samantha showed up, coming into the screened area tentatively. Sue saw her and waved her over. I got her a cup of coffee, while refilling my own, only to return to find Samantha had taken over my chair next to Sue.

I had a biscuit sandwich with bacon, egg, and cheese and chatted with Tom and Al. They said they were working on a smaller body that would fit on a regular pickup chassis. They figured that we needed three or four more bodies in order to keep the shop going full time on just bodies. They figured that the big truck orders would eventually taper off, as we should reach some kind of market saturation pretty soon. Phil told the two guys that he would welcome more products to market to a growing client base. He said he had several retailers of truck caps and bodies who had inquired whether we had more products.

Soon, people began leaving to get ready for work. Charlie and Shawna said they were going in to get ready for the day, as they wanted to put the finishing touches on the bike today.

I told Tiny and Phil I wouldn't be in today and would probably be away from the phone most of the day. Sue reminded me that we had a new factory to look at and to begin talking to the management there.

"Forget it then. I'll be around, probably across the street. Tiny, I might want you to get the accountants to audit the place if I feel we need to, but first we'll just introduce ourselves and get a feel for the operation."

I looked at Sue, "Well, honey, let's get an early start on this and go meet these guys. When do you close on the property?"

"Ben closed on it last Friday. We own it as of right now, so let's go see what we bought."

Since I didn't have a vehicle, we took Sue's convertible to the factory across from the shop. It took us a while to get someone to believe that we were the new owners and that we wished to meet the managers.

A harried looking guy came out to the lobby to meet us and led us to a conference room. He asked what he could do for us, and I repeated that we wanted to meet all of the existing management staff. He hemmed and hawed a minute, before finally saying, "It's kind of early, I'm the only one here so far."

I looked at my watch to check the time. It was already almost nine o'clock so I asked him if he could call the other management staff in so we could meet them.

Again he looked pretty worried until he finally blurted out. "I'm only the superintendent, like the foreman. I do what I'm told. I watch over the workers and relay orders that I'm given. I check any new orders that come in and order the specified materials. I see to it that the cutters and seamstresses have their materials and orders. I make sure finished goods are shipped. I don't know how to get in touch with the others. They call in a couple of times a day and often come in during the afternoon when they finish their golf game. Please don't fire me, I need this job. It doesn't pay that well, but it's hard to find work. Everyone here needs their job."

"Do you have their home addresses?" I asked.

"Yes, the addresses are on the payroll records."

"Again, my name is Steve Sharp, this is Sue, my wife and the head of the garment company. What is your name?"

"I'm sorry, my name is Mike Williams, glad to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Sharp."

"Glad to meet you, Mike, let's go get those addresses, I need to send each of them a courier message. Don't worry about your job, it seems you're pretty important around here."

While we were walking to the administration offices, we passed some very nice offices that were dark inside. These must have been for the management staff.

"Mike, how many men in management are not here?"

"All of them, all five, sir."

"No need to call me, sir. Wait a second and let me make a call."

I called Ruth and asked her to call a courier company and have them send five couriers to deliver messages. I told her I would be over in a few minutes so we could get them typed up to send.

Mike introduced me to the bookkeeper and had her write the names and addresses down for me. Before Sue and I walked out of her office, I asked the bookkeeper when their last audit was. She turned a little pink and said, they had never been audited, and she didn't think the managers wanted that kind of interest in the books.

"Just to make sure you understand, do you have a problem if an outside accounting firm were to audit you and your books?"

"None at all, Mr. Sharp. I would welcome someone who could help me balance a few things."

"That's good to hear. I'll take care of it. A giant guy will be over in a few minutes to help you. His name is Tiny. He will arrange for the audit."

Sue, being her usual very nice self went over and gave the bookkeeper a hug and said, "You'll like working with Steve."

I asked both Mike and the bookkeeper to continue with their day as if we had never been there. We would return soon.

We took the car across the street and parked it in front of our shop, and went in to go see Ruth. I dictated a quick letter and had her address it to each one of the managers.

It read, "You are notified by the new owners of the factory that your presence is requested at the offices of S&S Enterprises across the street from the factory at three PM today. Please do not go to the factory until you have attended this meeting and met the new owners. Should you not receive this message or attend the three o'clock meeting there could be serious consequences. Sue and Steve Sharp, owners.

Sue and I signed five copies and Ruth addressed them and took the letters downstairs to the couriers. They were to deliver them at the home addresses or if possible to wherever the addressee was. They would be paid extra for handing the letters to the addressee.

I told Tiny that he needed to visit with the bookkeeper for a few minutes, then order an audit from her desk so she would know we were serious. I told him that Ruth was going to call a locksmith to have all of the locks for the building changed, and to order a security company to have a man at the door to keep the management staff out.

Sue made the comment, "No wonder they were losing money. There wasn't anyone managing the place."

Sue and I leisurely walked across the street and hunted up Mike. I asked him to lock the front door and have someone at the door until the security guard got there. When that was done, I asked Mike to show us around. We walked through the three floors of workers. I tried to smile and greet each one as we passed hoping they would get a good feeling about the new owners. Sue stopped and talked with quite a few of the different seamstresses. I found out something new, Sue spoke Spanish fluently.

Betty, the bookkeeper, came to find us while we were on the third floor. She said one of the managers was on the phone demanding to talk to me. She directed me to a phone and I was able to connect to the call there.

"This is Steve Sharp."

"Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do. When I want to come into work, I'll come into to work. Get the fuck out of my plant right now or I'll have you arrested. Do I make myself clear?"

"You have made yourself perfectly clear. I wish to repeat what the note I sent said. Please attend the meeting at three so I may meet you and decide whether you still have a job."

"Job my ass, that's my plant and I'll do with it as I see fit. Now get the fuck out of my plant."

"Is that your final comment, sir?" I asked.

"You're God damned right that's my final comment. I'm going to be there in twenty minutes, and if you're still there I not only will have you arrested, but I'll kick your ass."

"I'll see you then in twenty minutes."

Sue could tell my blood pressure was up. She knew me well enough to know that I don't ever really get mad. I told her, "I need to go next door to get something in case the security guard doesn't get here in time."

I left Sue with Mike and Betty and went across the street to my office. I pulled a Glock from my desk drawer, checked the magazine, put a round in the chamber, and stuck it in my pants.

Shawna had been talking to Debbie when I came in and asked, "You need help?"

"I should be fine. Just a precaution."

Shawna said, "Let me get you something," and she left quickly.

Shawna came back with a starched cotton jacket like doctor's wear. She handed it to me saying, "Put this on. It'll cover the piece and make you look really professional."

"Where'd you get this?"

"The uniform company gave me a bunch of samples for us to try. This is one of them. I don't think white is a good color for my grease monkeys."

I told the two girls, "Thanks, I'll be back later. Call and see if you can get that Captain that always shows up at the house. See if he can come by. It might be nice for him to be around to help out the security guy."

I walked back across the street. Sue thought I looked wild in my white sport coat. She wasn't dumb, she put her hand on my back in a loving manner, but felt around until she felt the handle of the Glock. She looked at me with a sideways grin and showed me inside her purse. The three eighty I had bought her was where it was needed. She said she always had it with her.

We were at the door when a uniformed and armed security guy got there. A guy in a truck that said locksmith on the side followed him. I explained what I wanted to both guys and let the locksmith get started on the rear doors.

I sent Mike back to work, telling him that he should probably be somewhere else for a while.

A big black Lincoln pulled in followed by Porsche and a Cadillac convertible. Two guys got out of the Lincoln and two guys got out of the Cadillac. The five got to the door at the same time. The security guard opened the door and stood outside telling the men that they were not allowed in unless they were applying for work.

This pissed them off big time and sent a forties guy with a crew cut into spasms. I recognized the guy's voice as that of the earlier caller. Telling Sue to stay inside, I stepped out along side the security guard.

"It's nice that you gentlemen could come early for our meeting. If you wish, we can go across the street to meet now, or you can leave now and come back at three as planned."

The guy started for me but the security guard put a hand out and his other hand on his gun butt. That got the guy's attention. The other four started to have worried looks on their faces.

"What will it be gentlemen, do we meet now or later, your call."

One of the other guys said, "I don't know about you guys, but I want to meet right now. This is too important to just blow off. Settle down Doug, this guy must really be the new owner. If so, you could have an employment problem."

The other three guys were nodding in agreement, and finally the explosive one said, "Okay, fine. Let's get this meeting done so I can get out of here. I have some important matters to attend to."

I motioned for Sue and told her to tell Tiny to shut down the bank accounts. To make sure Betty gave him all of the accounts. If he needed proof of ownership, tell him to have Ben go to the bank with proof. But to do it right now before she came across the street to the meeting.

I took the five men upstairs to the conference room. As I was going upstairs, Phil stuck his head out of his office and I waved at him to join us. A witness is always good.

When they were all seated, I explained that I was a believer in hands on management of an operating company. A company is only as good as the interest of the management.

"How long have you been in business?" the smart mouth asked.

"Only a couple of months," I replied.

"What the fuck do you know about running a business?" he asked.

Phil stood and said, "He knows enough to do over two hundred million dollars in business and become one of the most trusted vendors of NASCAR and the largest Onan dealer in the world."

I stopped him before he ranted on about my luck. "It doesn't make any difference about me. Your factory was purchased to produce a line of garments for a company owned and operated by Sue Sharp. I am her husband and helper for this project. I do better handling management types such as you, so it's my responsibility to select operating personnel for the company.

"So far, I'm not impressed by the management of the factory. This is Monday morning, the beginning of a new week and none of you were here. From your dress, I assume you were on the golf course. If you were making a deal with someone, I could accept that but I don't think you were and I don't think it would take all five of you to do it.

"This is what I want to happen. Each of you will write a resume for me. In addition, I want each of you to write me a story of what your function is and what you do to earn your salaries. Please be as detailed as possible. I want your resume and your job description on my desk downstairs tomorrow morning."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.