Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 70

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 70 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Seventy - Sunday

When the law had all left, a small Toyota was still parked on the lane near the open area, with a guy leaning against the front fender. I went out to ask him if I could help him.

"You're the same guy that was in the shoot out a couple of months ago and the same guy that saved the deputy out on the highway. Are you willing to tell me about this one?"

"Sure, if you won't use my name."

"Why don't you want people to know you are a hero, a kind of a Rambo guy?"

"I'm a businessman. I do not need this kind of publicity. No one needs to know that I had anything to do with anything. If you want the story with my name, fine. But if you use my name, I'll tell everyone you made up the story."

"And I'll get fired for making up a story."

"How about a cup of coffee and you jot down some notes, without names?"

When I brought him onto the patio he looked around a little amazed at the bar, the big screen TV, the pool table just inside the sliding door, and the long table. I introduced him to everyone as a newspaper reporter and that he was going to write the story, without including the names of any participants.

We talked and drank coffee for almost an hour. Since I didn't know what was behind the mess that had kept me awake last night, I said he would have to get that information from the sheriff's office.

The reporter in him came out, and he began asking background questions trying to fit me in with the community. Tiny and Phil, with Judy and Ruth, had come over and were having breakfast. When they heard me downplaying the business they came over to join the reporter and me.

Phil enthusiastically broke in, "Steve, do you care whether he writes about your amazing business? It could be a great opportunity to get some free publicity."

Tiny, knowing how private I was, saw me rolling my eyes in anticipation of hours of boring interrogation by a nosy newspaper reporter. He took over by saying, "Why don't you let Phil and I give this guy the lowdown on the company and how you started with nothing but your desire for quality. You look like you could use a shower and a nap. You're going to want to be fresh when Sue gets back."

Tiny looked at the reporter and said, "Steve's wife, Sue is another great human interest story. They have both become ultra successful through their own efforts. You could have an entire series about these two."

I shook hands with the reporter and once again asked him to avoid using my name in connection to the stupidity that had occurred last night.

When I passed Glenda, I asked her to wake me up so I could be fresh when Sue and the girls got home. I told her they had a limo waiting to bring them home, the same as when they left.

I lay down on top of the covers and was asleep in seconds.

"Steve, honey, wake up. You need to wake up and take a shower. The girls will be here in less than an hour."

"Thanks Glenda, let me take a shower and get ready for them. I'll be right out."

I did a quick shave and a shower before I hit the kitchen for a cup of coffee. Glenda anticipating me, had one poured and waiting.

When I went out onto the patio, I was amazed to find almost everyone of the patio group there, waiting for the girls. More amazing was the reporter was still there, but was now accompanied by a female photographer.

The reporter looked up at me and said, "You have an amazing story. Everyone here has given me a little more of what you've accomplished. We went down to your business, that you refer to as your shop, and were able to photograph all of the different areas. That place is awesome. I swear I've never seen a business that is so clean and neat. I love the signs all over the place and especially the "Is it perfect" signs over the doors. This is a better story than some idiots trying to steal each other's money and dope."

He walked over to me and said in a low voice, "I turned in the other story already and did not use any local names. I used Martin as a witness but didn't use his name either, just that he was a neighbor that had watched what had happened."

The photographer had been taking my picture continuously since I walked out of the house. I asked her if she were going to waste anymore film, and she replied that everything was digital now, and that she just loaded the pictures onto a drive back at the newspaper, used what they wanted, and dumped the rest.

The big table was filled with finger food, snacks, hamburgers, hotdogs, and two big platters of raw vegetables. The TV was broadcasting the NASCAR Winston cup race, while Abe was taking on all challengers at the pool table.

The photographer asked, "What do you have to do to join this club out here, this place is great. Beer, drinks, food, and from what everyone says, a party everyday for breakfast and supper. I don't live far from here, I could start every day out here."

I looked over at Sandy and Mandy who were without Bob and Drew and said loud enough, "You might want to just mingle with the folks. It's not difficult to fit in, but you might want to test how you mix in."

Al, Tom, and Jim were standing around next to the street door to the patio, in anticipation of the girls arriving. All I had to do was keep an eye on them and I would know when they arrived.

Phil and Tiny were filling me in on everything they had been telling the reporter. They obviously had been bending this guys ear non-stop since I had left them.

The three guys walked out of the patio, so I went out the side door to also greet the arrivals. By the time I reached the street, most of the people that had been on the patio, were now crowded around the limo that pulled up.

The guys opened the limo door to catch Joan as she rushed out to hug her husband. Betty came out equally as fast, followed by Hanna, who leaped into Jim's arms. Sue was the last to get out. She stepped out and rose to be taken into my arms. We hugged for at least a minute, then looked at each other, before giving each other a welcome home kiss.

The limo driver took the bags from the trunk, and before they could touch the ground, each one was taken up to the patio. I handed the driver a tip, he nodded and saluted, got in his car, and drove off.

All of us went onto the patio where Sue was given the big comfortable rocking chair and handed a Diet Coke. She let out a "Phew, we can all relax now," while sipping her Coke.

I saw Sue's eyebrows knit together as she was looking at the photographer, who was still taking pictures of the girls' homecoming. Explaining that the reporter was doing a story on the business and was including our happy home life in the mix, didn't satisfy her curiosity but it took the edge off till later.

Sue said she needed to go to the bathroom and did the sneaky bit by asking Shawna if she wanted to go to the bathroom with her.

When Sue came back, she had changed to some shorts and T-shirt, remaining barefoot. She curled up onto my lap and whispered to me. "I can't leave you alone at all. You seem to attract crazies that you have to save the world from. Glad you're okay. You better remember you're going to be a dad." Sue gave me kiss on the cheek and laid her head on my shoulder.

The other girls that had just arrived had run home to change into the same garb Sue had on. The place was once again balanced. The reporter was talking to Hanna, Betty, and Joan. Hanna was showing drawings of the fashions that they had shown in New York, while Betty was talking up the catalog and web site.

Sue, who now had a rum and Diet Coke, was telling Ruth and Judy about how well they had done. Not only had they oversold the available production of the manufacturer of their new fashions, they had sold a great quantity of the newer styles that they had created.

"That brings me to the big surprise," Sue said sitting up on my lap. "I had Ben begin looking for local clothing factories that I could lease production space from. He came back with several small facilities that could produce a single item, but none that would be large enough to handle the production that we need. Then he found a big one, one that has to be just right for us. The place is closing and we can pick it up for a song, or rather I picked it up for a song. We get the factory, the management, and all of the trained workers. And best of all, it's right across the street from your shop."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.