Vacation?
Chapter 67

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 67 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Sixty-seven - Thursday

Kisses, lots and lots of kisses. The kisses continued down my chest, over both of my nipples, then down my stomach to right smack on the head of my now very rigid dick.

Then the kisses stopped.

But the sucking and licking began. Oh boy, did that feel good. Sue was sucking, licking, and tonguing me, and stroking me with one hand, while the other was softly squeezing and caressing my balls.

No one, absolutely no one, can hold out when that is being done to them.

I didn't hold out, or hold back, at all.

I let it go. I let it all out, blasting into Sue's sucking mouth until my dick shriveled up and tried to climb back inside my balls.

Sue and I kissed for a long time. I returned the favor on her flavorful pussy. I love the way she tastes. She was a little different lately, a little sweeter, a little more aromatic. It must be the baby. While I kissed and licked her pussy, making her squirm and quake, I softly stroked her belly, knowing that inside there, a living critter was growing.

All this playing around prompted another good fucking for both of us. This time we were sated. I was drained, Sue might have been sated.

We got up, Sue going to the bathroom, me making coffee. Our shower was gentle and loving before we got dressed and hit the patio to be greeted by her three girls with their suitcases.

Sue said she had ordered a limo to take them to the airport, as the rest of us had to go to work. She would call me on my cell phone when they got to the hotel. They had a meeting with the manufacturer later and were eating with them tonight.

We had coffee, and everyone had either a pastry or breakfast sandwich. The girls were really nervous since it would be the first airplane ride for Betty and Joan. Sue had bought them first class seats so they could sit together with Sue and Hannah each sitting with a newbie. They would be able to talk the entire flight, which should keep the newbies calm.

The limo arrived and we loaded their luggage. All of us guys got some good kisses and watched our ladies leave for the big city. I'm sure the other guys were like me and hoped they would be safe.

A little later at work, the drivers for the Winston Cup race day truck showed up to take off. They went over their inventory with Debbie and Deanne then loaded their suitcases and their wives. Deanne made them promise to get her autograph book filled up with all of the famous drivers, crew chiefs, and team owners.

Ruth had made the two ladies fill out applications as they were going to be salaried folks too, since they were going to work with their husbands. I hoped this was going to continue to work.

Around ten, the uniform salesman showed up with two assistants to help him measure for clothes. I took them to the auditorium where chairs had already been set up. In the front were three long folding tables for the service to put all their samples on. They asked if I could show them around the plant so they could see the working environment.

The first thing they began to say was, "Wow, this place is clean. Look at those guys, working on those greasy diesel engines, and the place is still spotless.

The frame area was busy as usual so they couldn't stand there and watch. The sheet metal area can really get loud when they are cutting the steel so they didn't want to stay there long either.

The motor shop is the kicker. You see the teams are almost like doctors, going over each piece of a motor. Every team has at least two types of scales to weigh and balance parts. There is oil present as every piece gets wiped with a clean rag with a little oil on it before being put in place. But the surprising thing was, there wasn't a drip on the floor anywhere.

It is easy to be impressed by good technicians, even the loony tunes gays and lesbians that I had, were good technicians. Thank goodness they were busy and didn't burn the visitors.

The lady assistant gave me four names of employees. She said she wanted them to model four different uniforms. It would be easier to choose a style if the others could see it on them. Debbie, who was with us said she would have the four come in now to make sure the garments fit and have them come back from lunch early so they could be ready when they gave the presentation.

I let Debbie and the uniform service folks do their thing before walking next door to see how it was going. The new asphalt looked good. I walked the one hundred-foot wide path to the new freshly painted building, seeing the giant S&S logo on the back doors. I looked at the side and there it was again. I walked around front and sure enough another big S&S logo. The partition was just about done. Electricians had been installing outlets all along both sides and even had some hanging from the ceiling. At twenty-foot intervals, there was a two-twenty outlet to handle things like welders and such.

There was a plumber hanging pipe along the wall and they had pipe coming down from the ceiling as well. Ah yes, air lines. This place needed its own air compressor. Out came my pad and I jotted myself a note. I included at least two parts washers and two bead blasters.

Hank was on the other side of the partition, explaining to the contractor what was needed for him to be able to paint the huge lifts. Since a paint booth was not made that big, Hank and the contractor figured out how to build one right there. The booth would need giant fans and special fire protection. There goes another thirty by thirty-foot area from Abe's warehouse. Oh well. Good thing the place is so big.

The big open warehouse now had the floor sealed with a new type of hard white sealer. Instead of putting our logo on the floor out here the painter put a giant logo on the front wall. It was as high as the entire wall. You knew where you were, that's for sure.

The contractor asked me about the fence. Our original building had eight-foot chain link fence with concertina wire on top. The new building only had a five-foot fence and it was a little ragged and worn. I gave him a go ahead to put up a matching fence so that the entire company area was enclosed. The fence lines matched so it would be one continuous fence from the parking lot in front of the original building to the parking lot of the new building. The fence would continue on around the new building and across the back, meeting the fence line across the back to the original building's fence.

The security folks were putting cameras on the corners of the building and one in the middle of the front, back, and sides. We should have a pretty good picture of what was happening on the property.

I went to lunch with Phil, Judy, Tiny, and Ruth. The Greek guy was disappointed that Sue wasn't with us. Ruth unbuttoned a few buttons and displayed some heavy cleavage, and called the Greek owner over. She asked him if she would do, pointing at her cleavage. His eyes told it all, they were locked in on the deep valley presented to him.

After lunch, the entire company, every last man, woman, and child, went into the auditorium. They all fit with room to spare. I repeated to all my folks that the shop workers were going to have a choice to wear the uniform, kept clean by the service, or they could wear their own clothes. I re-emphasized that all shop personnel must wear steel toed shoes or boots and must wear eye protection at all times. I added at the end that if any of the office personnel wanted to wear a uniform, they could.

The salesman gave his pitch to all my folks. He told them how the pick-ups and deliveries would happen and on what day to expect clean uniforms. Each person would be issued eleven uniforms. That way if they didn't receive clean uniforms one week, they would have an extra uniform until his or hers were brought out the next day.

The assistant took over and described and held up each type of uniform. Next she called out the four employees, three guys and a girl each wearing a different style of uniform. The two assistants showed the colors available in each of the styles.

They had done a very good job, as each uniform shirt worn by the modeling employees had our logo sewed on the left pocket. The employee name would go above the same pocket.

I'm not sure how they did it, but in just a few minutes they had a consensus from the place on the style and the color. Everyone would be wearing dark blue cotton duck pants, with a nice thin striped blue and white shirt. It looked very nice and very professional.

The uniform folks had everyone file through for the names and measurements. The female assistant handled the girls that wanted uniforms and the salesman and the other assistant handled the guys.

Surprisingly, everyone was back to work by two. I had only lost an hour. But that hour was multiplied by over fifty. That's over a week's output collectively for one man. The words big company, big costs, kept running through my head.

I was sitting at my desk, staring at my stack of messages when my cell phone rang. Sue was calling to tell me they were safe in their hotel in the city. She said they were going to the convention to check out where the show was going to be, and try to learn more about the industry before they were to meet the manufacturer. She said she would call me later, during our after work get together, so all the ladies could talk to their husbands.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.