Vacation?
Chapter 59

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 59 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Fifty-nine - Wednesday

There was a nipple in my mouth, but it wasn't a great big, long, nipple like I was used to, hmmmm. Something warm and moist was clutching my wiener, making it feel very good.

I did what a guy is supposed to do in a case like this; I sucked the nipple and thrust my dick deep into the moist receptacle. That elicited a sexy groan and a pussy that clutched harder.

Two hands pulled my face from the nipple and pulled me up to be face to face, mouth to mouth, lips to lips with Mandy. She kissed me more passionately than she ever had as she rolled me onto my back and sank me to her deepest depth.

Her hips began fucking me fast and furious, while she kissed and groaned and sighed, coming all the while. I was close when she froze, completely locked to me. "Don't come, put it in Sue, come in her, quick, put it in Sue."

She rolled off and Sue pulled me over her. She had me pushing into her until we were completely connected. Sue said, "Now that you're warmed up, make me a baby, fuck one right into me."

Sue began rotating her hips sending me in and out of her while we kissed. In a short time, Sue was giving me all the signs her satisfaction had arrived. I kept thrusting till I was empty, my juices overflowing her pussy.

We kissed, and separated, to have the two girls smother Sue with kisses saying they hoped this was the time. Sandy pulled me up, saying it was time for a shower. While she did her morning chores and started the shower; I made coffee, and peed. In the shower Sandy was all over me until I had her against the wall, coming continuously. When her knees began giving out, I sent a load up into her that was surprisingly large. Oh well, Sue already had a big load this morning.

What a way to start a day.

Shawna and Hank were still wound up from the expressive work they had done the evening before. They both said they would touch up here and there this morning, then shoot everything with clear to seal it.

During breakfast, brought by Phil and Judy, I had to go into detail with Tiny and Phil what the long-range plan was. They thought this would be great advertising within the specific market and should spawn business over the long term.

At the shop, the contractor was having the carpet guy cover the decking. He offered to have one or two of his cabinetmakers build counters and cabinets for the product we were going to have. I put more painted plywood on the part of the trailer side that folded down in order to show off specific equipment.

Gary and Sam had completed a long list, so I went to work to have the equipment delivered to the shop by early afternoon. The two guys set up the display, loading everything they could. Tiny came out with six dozen fancy T-shirts that featured the various NASCAR teams, but that also had our logo everywhere you looked. Tiny said we would have to give away any profit that we made on the T-shirts because we didn't have any licensing agreements for them. He had some T-shirts with a picture of a motor and our big logo on it. He said that those were legal and we could keep the profit from them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.