Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 58

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 58 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Fifty-eight - Tuesday

I woke to soft kisses on my face and lips. I don't think any of us moved an inch all night long.

With another sweet kiss, Sue said, "Good morning husband, I love you more this morning than I did yesterday. I'm going to love you more tomorrow than today. You make me so happy, so fulfilled. I love you."

My lovely wife is hugging me and kissing while I feel the public hair of a naked girl behind me rubbing my butt. The hand that is across my loving wife holding my butt is not that of my wife. Now that is disconcerting.

The girl behind me was kissing the back of my neck and my shoulder. The girl behind my wife was kissing her on her back, as well.

Sue turned to lie on her back and held Mandy to her, kissing her saying, "I love you too, Mandy."

Sandy had turned me on my back and was laying on me, but had leaned over to kiss Sue too, who told Sandy she loved her, as well.

When Sandy settled on top of me, Mandy crawled across Sue and was kissing me, trying to push Sandy off me so she could get a full body hug too.

It was time to get going so I said with some enthusiasm, "Let's get this show on the road. Time for a shower and to get ready for another great day."

While I started the coffee, the three babes must have had a conference, as when I opened the door to the huge shower, the three were lined up, their backs to me, leaning against the wall and presenting me three very nicely rounded butts to explore.

It took me a couple of minutes to caress each of the delicious looking backsides before I snuggled up to the one on the left and sunk into a very wet Mandy. I thumped her untill she grunted and gasped before switching to Sandy on the right, not slamming into her, but giving it to her with some nice body slaps echoing in the shower. When she became weak-kneed from coming, I entered Sue's oily treasure. I slid back and forth slowly, building up speed until she was gasping and clasping her pussy hard around my dick. The stimulation was complete and I shot her full of my stuff.

I was kissed by all three and thanked for the morning wakeup as we all rushed through washing and dressing for the day. The rain had stopped and every bird in the area was in the yard digging for worms. I told Martin we needed some birdhouses and feeders so we could hear them singing like that every morning.

Everyone had some plans for today, except me. I had to go to the county for some additional licenses that Tiny found out I needed. Our legal eagle had found out about everything and had filled out all the necessary applications for me. All I had to do was to stand in line and exchange my approved paperwork and money for the licenses. In addition, I had the motor vehicle dealer license to hang up in the showroom.

Tiny was having his old accounting firm audit our processes to make sure we were not forgetting anything having to do with regulations, taxes, and employment. They would nit-pick us and we could correct something before it became a problem.

Ruth, Judy, and Glenda were busy with decorating the office cubicles. The cubicle company had sent everything for an eight by eight cubicle. I didn't think that would be spacious enough, so I had the two guys building them put one together for ten feet and one for twelve feet, with two separate desk areas for the inhabitant. I liked that the best and had Tiny and Phil look at it as well. I ended up conceding to ten by ten, but only because the panels would work out for that. The folks would still have enough room for two separate work areas, and it would work out for the room floor space we had.

Abe was interviewing new road technicians, internal assistants, and technicians to be builders in the shop. To me, they all looked good, but he kept some and discarded more. He liked having a doorway into the new office area from his shop so he could go and come as he needed to, without walking around to the office area and going through the showroom. He was assigning assistants to cubicles that were close to his access door, with the cubicles farthest away to the traveling technicians. It was looking as if Abe was going to make use of the new facilities the fastest.

Debbie said she had already explained what she did to the auditors and showed them the order entry procedure, along with the total of items that told her when it was time to order materials. She said they spent most of their time asking about your education and background.

I told Debbie that it was time for me to go home for lunch, so I left for the house after giving Sue a call.

Sue and I went to the gym to use the weights and machines for a little over an hour. We went home, had a quick lunch and went up to the pool for some sun. This was a nice interlude for us during the day. We were able to have a private conversation and give each other our undivided attention for a few minutes. After a hot thirty minutes, we swam hard for fifteen minutes, went back to the house for a quick shower, and back to work.

A check around the shops found everyone working hard on their various projects. Tom had Bob doing a couple of bike frames and he had the prints for a truck frame. Tim was about halfway through building a couple of outlaw frames. Tom was busily checking angles and lengths so the guys could work on through, instead of stopping to double-check. He was acting the part of a good supervisor, keeping close check on all the work while assisting in their productivity.

Shawna had the new pair of militant lesbians unloading their tools. They were not that rough looking, nor did they act like they were going to be a problem.

When I helped with their big tool chest, one of them said, "Who asked you to help. Don't you think we two women can do this?"

"You probably can but if I give you a quick hand you're probably going to get to work faster. I need you building a perfect motor, not straining your backs getting ready to work."

The other one stood up straight with her hands on her hips and stood looking at me. "You must be this Steve guy the Andys are 'Ga-Ga' over. I think we would rather meet your wife from what we hear, but you seem to be an okay guy. Thanks for the help. Just to let you know, I don't care who you are, I don't get on my knees for anybody, and that includes you, boss."

I smiled at her and gave her the okay sign with my thumb and forefinger. She smiled in return.

For a couple of true militant feminists, I thought that went pretty good. I thought it was funny the way the two referred to Sandy and Mandy as the Andys. Sue would get kick out of it too.

Shawna had the motor apart, frowning. She told me that for an almost new motor it was near shot. She said she would have to rebuild it from scratch in order to get it up to our shop standard. I smiled at her and said, I loved that she was perfect. She laughed and went back to work, saying that total rebuilds just add too much time to the job. That's what made her mad.

I went upstairs to the big office and looked to see if a TV had been put into the cupboard across from the desk. Sure enough, a big TV with a VCR and CD player were in there. The bar next to it was well stocked. I looked into the good-sized office fridge and found a big selection of beer and soda along with ice and water. This could be a nice place to hole up in when I needed a place to think.

While sitting in the big comfortable chair, I made a few notes on the pad on the desk, trying to put an idea I had into perspective. I called Gene and asked him if he knew a driver that had retired and perhaps still needed a job. A crew chief would be good, perhaps even better. He gave me some names and phone numbers. I told him a little of my idea and he thought it had merit and could see how we might be welcomed at a track on race day.

Knowing the dimensions of a big trailer, I jotted down space requirements and decided that if we took an existing cargo trailer, and designed how we wanted it to look, we might get a better reception.

I called the crew chief that Gene had recommended. Since he lived in Tampa, I asked him to drop by after he had talked to Gene. I had an idea how he might get involved with racing again without being under the strain of being a crew chief.

An hour later I was still puttering at the big desk when Debbie showed a guy in the door, introducing him as the fellow I had talked to on the phone.

I came around the desk and had him sit at the table. I offered him a drink, soda, beer, whatever. He said he would enjoy a beer, so I got him a beer and a bottle of water for me.

I didn't do any getting to know you stuff and barged right into my idea. We would make a truck into a type of retail store for race car teams. We would have a couple of NASCAR certified engines, lots of sheet metal, and maybe a frame. We would carry an assortment of items that crews had to scrounge for at the last minute such as fuel bladders, special tools, gauges, nuts and bolts, plus brake, steering, and suspension components. If someone wrecked, we could supply most everything they would need, even some things they wouldn't need, but would want anyway. I figured one engine sale would buy the truck, trailer, and the people to man it for a month. We would have a little gas golf cart that they could drive around to the different teams and hand out brochures of what was available.

While explaining this, I said that a recognized crew chief would give our store credibility. If a car wrecked or blew an engine during time trials or practice, our store would be right there to help put the car back together.

I asked him what he thought. He said that most teams carry some sheet metal, but often wait untill they get back to their own shop to put new sheet metal on. He did say that several of the items I had talked about were always being traded or bought from each other. He said that if the teams knew they could just walk up and carry it away, they would probably buy it direct.

He said that the only way to know would be to experiment. I told him that I was willing to try by building a rolling store and taking it to the big races for the rest of the season. I also told him that if this works, I would have more truck stores serving the other race venues, such as truck races that were held at a different track. That way a trailer could have race vehicle specific items.

He said that he didn't think that the store would really pay for itself. When I agreed with him, he looked at me strangely. I said, "By getting us in front of all the teams, using the ones who have bought from us as referrals, we can draw more business from all the different makes. So far, I sell a ton of Chevy stuff. I have just started selling Dodge components, but no Ford product has been requested. My thoughts were to have two Chevy engines and one Dodge motor on the trailer. I could probably get an appropriate Ford crate and build it to spec, but they may be tough to get into as a group. I'll just let them ask me for one before I build it. I will have sheet metal for all three, though."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.