Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 57

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 57 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Fifty-seven - Monday

I woke with a nipple in my mouth and my face resting on another of the fabulous twins that grew from Sue's chest. We were cuddled together with me lying between her legs. Both of her knees were up high, the one under high enough that her thigh cradled my chest.

My morning growth was touching the moist promised land, just peeking inside to see if it was welcome. I didn't move or do a thing, Sue groaned and rotated her hips sinking me into her depths. The act made her eyes pop open.

"Oh, you nasty boy, what are you doing to me so early in the morning?"

"So far my love, I've only laid here while you sunk yourself onto me. You must have felt like you needed this or at least wanted it."

"I do, I do, I want you to put it in me, I want you to fuck me, fill me up with all the little wiggly sperm you can give. Keep me full of that stuff until some of it finds that special egg that's going to be our first baby. Oh that feels so good, yes make me come, fill me, yes, yes, oh my God yes."

Hearing Sue beg to be filled while coming triggered my balls to squirt her full of my juices. She wants sperm? She's getting it, lots of it.

Hard to believe we came so fast lying on our sides, just waking in the morning. The intensity made us both shudder with the instant excitement our coupling gave us.

After some loving kisses, we slid from bed to go to the bathroom for Sue, and for me to start coffee. Our shower together was gentle and loving, both of us probably thinking that our intense lovemaking was going to spawn our first child soon.

Sue must have been feeling sexy as she put on one of her sexy robes that tantalized any viewer. As we went out to the patio, Joan and Betty came, also wearing sexy things. Even our two playmates, Sandy and Mandy showed up with sexy loungewear.

Good thing I had jeans on as my zipper was being tested. Ruth came slinking over in one of her see-through gowns that showed she was keeping up with shaving her pubic area. Tiny was following her, having a difficult time walking because he too was excited by the views.

Phil and Judy showed up at six-forty with both breakfast sandwiches and donuts. Food is bait for the guys as Tom and Al, followed by Charlie, Jim, and Hank, then Martin showed up. With the girls showing off this morning, the exchanges were full of innuendo and teasing. Debbie imitated Shawna in a T-shirt full of strategic holes. Shawna's T-shirt was short but Debbie's was shorter. There was no doubt Debbie was a natural redhead.

Joan was saying that she had several new styles of loungewear that she wanted to show us so she could give them the HOT test. I bit, "What is the HOT test, Joan?"

"Oh Steve, you know, the "Hard on Test."

The group erupted in lots of laughter. The weather lady on TV said it was going to rain some more today even though it wasn't raining yet this morning. Since it really didn't affect what we did for a living one way or another, no one cared except that Jim and Charlie wouldn't ride to work, they had to drive.

Sue said her group was going to have a very busy day as they were getting ready to put out another catalog. This one was going to be for all sizes, not just the big girl sizes. She was going to publish it under the original name and also their new name for all sizes, "Intimacies." She says that the name may change if they come up with something better. So far the only product they had for all sizes was what Sue and the girls were calling playwear, loungewear. If it was like what they were wearing this morning, it sure was playwear.

Sandy and Mandy said they had been talking to Kurt and Carl and thought they might have some people that could be good for their group. The nine people in that department would collectively interview and decide on any new hires.

Tom said he had six more candidates to interview but would let his best techs help him make a decision.

Al said he might need one more man but thought that with our new program of selling replacement panels instead of full sets, he wouldn't need as many people as the other departments.

My big concern was Abe. He needed to come up with more folks. I wonder if there is more of his type of people out there unsatisfied with their place in life.

Ruth told Glenda that she was going to need her to help find furniture and decorate the new buildings. I told them that the place was ready for us so all we had to do is fill it up.

By seven forty-five everyone in the company was exploring the new office areas. The side on the right as you entered the showroom was going to be all sales. The top floor was mostly open so modern cubicles could be installed. The bottom floor was going to have a very large lunchroom in the back with a cubicle area in the front. Outside sales folks would each have a cubicle assigned to them so they would always have a place to work when they were in the office. Since they were going to be working with the customer service order clerks, I wanted the sales people's office areas mixed in with the clerks.

On the left side of the show room, the front of the first floor was built as an auditorium for training. The plan was to have a large screen at the front with a small raised area for instructors to speak from. My thought was this was going to be used for employee meetings and big presentations, as well as teaching.

The rear of the first floor was designed for cubicles for the road technicians and their support staff. This was an area that would grow rapidly.

The second floor on that side was pretty much going to be cubicles for billing, accounts receivable, and any other group that Tiny may need to keep us rolling. We could possibly end up with more accountants, as well as our own legal counsel, if we found we needed one.

The way the big office and the conference room were divided worked out nicely. The big office was still really big while the conference room now took on a more intimate atmosphere. At the end opposite the door, folding doors covered an area that was for a large TV and video screen for presentations both internally and for sales.

There should be enough room for our long-term growth. We could house two hundred more employees easily. I didn't think we would be doing that anytime soon.

The shop was now huge. When you stood up by the front near the showroom door, and looked to the back, the place was huge. The contractor had the place well lit so there were no shadows. He continued the roof with the sky light paneling along two panels over the two departments so when the sun was out, we received natural light as well. The sixty more feet might have been overkill as the place was now really huge.

Abe was excited, saying he had calls out to several people that he would like to come to work with us as both inside re-builder mechanics and outside road technicians. He said he was planning on filling up his work areas by the end of the week as he had a ton of orders to fill. I discussed with him how his road people would now have desk space, and he needed to consider how some inside people could assist his field people. He said he would work on it.

The contractor said that he was going to work on the divider in the shop this morning while a flooring company was installing carpeting throughout the two new areas. He said the telephone guy had pulled cable all weekend and was ready to install phones, as we needed them as well as data terminals. I told the contractor that Tiny and Phil were going to direct that stuff, all I had to do with it was to make it happen.

Debbie was paging me to come to the front, so I walked into the show room meeting a very recognizable Winston Cup driver. He introduced himself and asked me to come out and look at something with him.

The man had driven a pickup with a nice trailer into the parking lot. He opened the trailer to show me a fancy motorcycle. It didn't have the appeal it should other than you knew it was expensive.

"I want my motorcycle to be something special, can you do that?"

"Let me get the person that will tell you, hang on a second and I'll get her."

I called Shawna and asked her to come to the front parking lot. When she came up, I introduced the driver to her and she didn't really recognize the name, as she wasn't very interested in NASCAR stuff.

She looked at the bike for a while then asked him what he wanted. Do you want to make it look nicer because there were several add-ons that he had that she said detracted from the bikes natural beauty and that the paint job was pretty dull, no pizzazz. He said that the bike ran like shit, the transmission was clunky and he felt for the money he spent the bike should be a rocket and damn near glow in the dark.

Shawna said, "I can make it V-twin fast, but this is a big bike and you're not going to compete with the Ninja's out there, close but you won't win, the bike's too heavy. I can make it run nice, shift smoothly and ride probably a lot better than it does. You didn't buy a Harley; you bought a bike built by a company that uses all after market and imitation Harley parts. Like I said, I can make it Harley fast and I sure as hell can improve on how it looks."

Shawna smiled at the guy, "It's not lunchtime yet, but why not take me to lunch in a bit so I can get to know you and build a bike for you. Steve, take him out to the house and show him your bike real quick so he knows what I can do. I have a couple people I have to talk to this morning before I can go to lunch."

"Tell you what Shawna, we'll leave his rig here and I'll take him out to the house. You come out and we'll have lunch out there."

I told Debbie I was leaving for a while and called Sue to have her ask Glenda to fix up some soup and sandwiches for a guest.

We drove the short distance out to the park. As we entered the front gate, he asked, "You live in a trailer park?"

"Yep, it's a long story but you'll see, I have it pretty nice."

When I parked next to the patio I think he got the idea that I didn't live in squalor after all. We went to my huge shed and I pushed the shovel out into the light. The muted sunlight, because of the clouds, made the paint sparkle, highlighting the metallic gold and silver figures in the flames.

He looked at the bike for a long time then said, "Oh my goodness, that is one nasty paint job. Actually it's not nasty at all, it's really erotic. Wow! The couples are blended into the flames. I showed him the two helmets and he said that was cool, a gold helmet for the women and a silver one for the guy."

This is an old shovelhead, does it run good? I went into the shop and got the big bike out then wheeled it out. I handed him Sue's other helmet and put one on myself. I told him to be careful as the bike was fast and could get away from him if he cranked it on too fast when we hit the street outside of the park.

I turned on the gas for him and watched to make sure he put it in neutral before hitting the starter. He knew not to instantly rev the bike, to let it oil and warm up before we took off.

The big bike cranked and I led as we idled out of the park to the highway. We turned north and thank goodness there was no traffic. I knew what was coming as he twisted the throttle and the bike shot away from me like a rocket. He backed off quickly and I caught up with him to see him looking very sheepishly at me. He was nodding when I told him to hit it a little to see that it was really fast. He went down to second, screamed through third and fourth before letting up a mile ahead of me already. He let the bike coast while I caught up to him. I gave him the sign that we were going to turn around and we did. We rode sedately back to the house.

After putting the bikes away he asked, "Can she build my bike to go that fast?"

"Much faster, that's only ninety-eight cubic inches. Your motor will build out to a hundred and ten easily without weakening the motor. The way Shawna builds motors you'll have a big rocket that all your friends will envy."

"I can't have a paint job like yours, first my wife would be jealous and second, I couldn't ride it around the tracks. Whatever I have should probably be like Gene's and be race car related."

"Tell Shawna, she comes up with all her ideas. You know that re-doing your bike won't be cheap right?"

"Sure, I'm good for it. I think she should probably stay under thirty though. Think she can fix me up around thirty grand?"

"I think so, I'll make sure she understands not to use to much real gold plating."

We both laughed at that. When we sat on the patio he asked if the fridge was a real beer cooler. I said it was. He asked if he could have a beer. I took a frosted plastic mug from the freezer and drew him a beer.

Glenda brought out some snacks and said that Shawna had called, said she was on her way and that she was bringing Charlie for lunch.

I explained that Charlie was her husband and often worked with her on projects, although she really didn't need him, as she was a licensed master mechanic. I decided to build Shawna up for this guy, "You know she runs the motor shop that is building those hot new motors you're hearing about. Like the one that won yesterday."

"That little redhead?"

"That's her."

About that time, Sue came out to the patio and gave me a hug and a kiss before I had a chance to introduce her to the driver. When I did, he became the typical guy and couldn't find Sue's eyes.

Shawna with Charlie pulled up and came in. Shawna introduced Charlie before we all sat down for lunch. Glenda acted the perfect waitress bringing us out soup and a platter full of sandwiches. The impression at first was that Glenda had made far too many until Joan, Betty, Hanna, and the new design girl came out to eat with us. Sue explained that she ran a fashion catalog business from here and they were in the midst of putting out a second type of catalog.

Glenda was eating with us, so the driver asked her if she were Sue's or my mother. She laughed and said no but she could be as she looks after us all the time. She said she was the first person that I had met when I moved in and we had been close friends since.

Shawna asked the driver a ton of questions. She even had him pull pictures out of his wife and two kids. She asked him to get her all the promo literature about him and his team he could get her so she could come up with a design for him. He was becoming excited with the prospect of having something that he could show off.

After lunch I drove him back to the shop where we unloaded his bike. Shawna fired it up and rode it around to her shop. I walked the man through the shops to the motor shop where he saw we were building four motors at the same time.

"Wow! You really are a builder," the driver exclaimed. "You even have your certificate from NASCAR hanging in here. Were those frames for our cars that were out there? And were those panels for the cars?"

I didn't want to tell him, but the certificate framed on the wall was a copy, not the original.

"Yes, on all counts. We have become a major supplier for Chevy frames and body panels. We are slowly working our way into Dodge and lately Craftsman series pickups. Hopefully we'll begin getting Ford business pretty soon."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.